Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Today 12:04 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Cinnamon~
Yesterday 11:59 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Yesterday 11:52 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:43 PM

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:26 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Survivors

[Sure]

The tom watched as the cat waded across the pond. What the... He drew back his lips in a snarl, bracing himself for a fight, but when he realized that this cat meant no harm, he relaxed a little. “Hello Shale.” He mewed. “The name’s Russet.” He puffed. “Why did you...” He shook his head. “Why are you here. What do you want?” Russet’s tail brushed across the ground as he drew it closer to his side. He sheathed his claws and sat there quietly, his green eyes focused on the Shale. Where did he come from. Why is he here? Why is he talking to me? What does he want? As Russet continued to think about these questions, the fur along his spine rose and a low growl rumbled in his throat.

Character Site

Old January 21st, 2018, 05:05 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Sure]

The tom watched as the cat waded across the pond. What the... He drew back his lips in a snarl, bracing himself for a fight, but when he realized that this cat meant no harm, he relaxed a little. “Hello Shale.” He mewed. “The name’s Russet.” He puffed. “Why did you...” He shook his head. “Why are you here. What do you want?” Russet’s tail brushed across the ground as he drew it closer to his side. He sheathed his claws and sat there quietly, his green eyes focused on the Shale. Where did he come from. Why is he here? Why is he talking to me? What does he want? As Russet continued to think about these questions, the fur along his spine rose and a low growl rumbled in his throat.
Shale gave Russet a easy half smirk. "No need to get your tail in a twist, I'm here simply for the fact that you look lonely, and I only want to talk," he said, sitting down. He searched Russet's face, trying to read the emotions in the ginger tom's green eyes. He couldn't, and that flustered Shale. He heard a low growl, and realized it was coming from the other tom. "Now now, no need to get upset! I'm just trying to be friendly! My stars have you ever had a cat be NICE to you before? Well, I have, and it sure beats them clawing my eyes out!" Shale continued to scan Russet, and realized with a pang that his eyes were the same shade of green that his friend's used to be. I don't know if you can hear me Fleck, but if you can, hep this cat see that I'm just trying to be friendly. He asked silently. Shale felt his own tail begin to fluff out, from fear or anger, he couldn't tell which, and his mouth felt dry, but he forced his fur to lay flat again. No need to gain another scar in an attempt at finding friends. His fur knew how well all the other times had gone. "So Russet, what brings you to this pond? And, not trying to pry, why'd you slap the water with your paw? You messed up any hope of me catching a bluegill later. I can teach you if you want. Lesson one: Don't slap the water with your paw, respect the water, and it'll respect you," Shale broke off his ramblings as he realized he just made himself sound like he had moths in his head. Great, you annoy him, just gives him more right to attack you. He scolded himself.
Old January 21st, 2018, 07:42 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Russet narrowed his eyes and unsheathed his claws. “Why don’t you just leave me alone and-!” he broke off, ears flattened in shame. His fur smoothed out and he sighed as he sheathed his claws. “I’m sorry.” He apologized as he lowered his gaze. “I’ve been really stressed recently. Maybe its because there aren’t as many of us left.” Russet looked at Shale. “So, you tell me not to slap the water, eh? Why?”

[Writers Block for this post]

Character Site

Old January 21st, 2018, 07:54 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
I dunno. Maybe never, but we can introduce it anytime if it feels right.
Also what time of day is it? Could the cats maybe start travelling either this day or next morning?)

It's sunset, so I guess the cats start to travel tomorrow.
I'm bored and Iris is doing nothing right now...

Iris padded over to Amber and sat down, ``Hey Amber, Sparrow told me about the plan to keep traveling tomorrow.`` She mewed, ``I hope the others like Milkweed and her kit, Phoenix and Jade are ready to start traveling.`` She said in a worried voice, ``Do you really think we are ready to have a new start and a new home?`` She asked Amber, she hadn't realized she was talking so much and had blurted out all those questions without waiting for Amber to answer, ``Sorry, I'm just worried.`` She said, shuffling her paws/
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:10 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
It's sunset, so I guess the cats start to travel tomorrow.
I'm bored and Iris is doing nothing right now...

Iris padded over to Amber and sat down, ``Hey Amber, Sparrow told me about the plan to keep traveling tomorrow.`` She mewed, ``I hope the others like Milkweed and her kit, Phoenix and Jade are ready to start traveling.`` She said in a worried voice, ``Do you really think we are ready to have a new start and a new home?`` She asked Amber, she hadn't realized she was talking so much and had blurted out all those questions without waiting for Amber to answer, ``Sorry, I'm just worried.`` She said, shuffling her paws/
(Pfft I forgot Amber's personality... I'm probably going to change it because it wasn't very well written in the first place anyway, so forgive any inconsistency from her earlier character)

Amber had worries of her own, with her lack of experience living in the wild, as well her kits which would be born soon.
"Regardless of whether we're ready, we don't really have a choice," she said without thinking. She instantly regretted it, realizing how unhelpful it was, and attempted to push her doubts aside to comfort Iris.

"Don't worry, though. There are so many skilled cats in this group, including you; we'll find a way to pull through. I think we'll be ready." If only I wasn't such a burden... I can't even hunt, and what if my kits are born before we find a new home?

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
(Pfft I forgot Amber's personality... I'm probably going to change it because it wasn't very well written in the first place anyway, so forgive any inconsistency from her earlier character)

Amber had worries of her own, with her lack of experience living in the wild, as well her kits which would be born soon.
"Regardless of whether we're ready, we don't really have a choice," she said without thinking. She instantly regretted it, realizing how unhelpful it was, and attempted to push her doubts aside to comfort Iris.

"Don't worry, though. There are so many skilled cats in this group, including you; we'll find a way to pull through. I think we'll be ready." If only I wasn't such a burden... I can't even hunt, and what if my kits are born before we find a new home?

``What about your kits?`` She mewed worriedly, ``What if it happens during the travel?`` She asked
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:30 PM
Meow!

Quote:
``What about your kits?`` She mewed worriedly, ``What if it happens during the travel?`` She asked
She paused, not knowing what to say.
"We'll a place nearby to stay for a while if that happens. It's unlikely that it will, though," Amber said, looking away.

(want to timeskip to morning soon?)

Old January 27th, 2018, 03:03 PM

Quote:
She paused, not knowing what to say.
"We'll a place nearby to stay for a while if that happens. It's unlikely that it will, though," Amber said, looking away.

(want to timeskip to morning soon?)

Sure!))

Iris shuffled her paws, ``Okie, sorry to bring that up.`` She mewed apologetically, then shook her fur, ``We'll have to guide each other and help each other through the travel, like a big family!`` She mewed with a little smile, then looked at the sky, turning darker, ``Well, Its getting late, we'll have to go to sleep, good night.`` She mewed to Amber and padded away.
Old January 27th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Sure!))

Iris shuffled her paws, ``Okie, sorry to bring that up.`` She mewed apologetically, then shook her fur, ``We'll have to guide each other and help each other through the travel, like a big family!`` She mewed with a little smile, then looked at the sky, turning darker, ``Well, Its getting late, we'll have to go to sleep, good night.`` She mewed to Amber and padded away.
As Iris walked away, Amber thought about what she had just said. It was true that in a way, they were like a family. The tortoiseshell cat yawned.
I should get to sleep too, so I have energy tomorrow. She padded to her den and fell asleep.

~~~

The next morning came and Amber was already up, sitting in the crowded den. It didn't look like the cats with her were awake. She padded outside.
"Is anyone else up?" she called.

@Shadow @DragonChaos @BTS.official.__ @PhantomRiderYT
(I think that's all the people in this group)

Last edited by Shay; January 27th, 2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
As Iris walked away, Amber thought about what she had just said. It was true that in a way, they were like a family. The tortoiseshell cat yawned.
I should get to sleep too, so I have energy tomorrow. She padded to her den and fell asleep.

~~~

The next morning came and Amber was already up, sitting in the crowded den. It didn't look like the cats with her were awake. She padded outside.
"Is anyone else up?" she called.

@Shadow @DragonChaos @BTS.official.__ @PhantomRiderYT
(I think that's all the people in this group)
(to be honest, I need a MAJOR Recap, because I think I've been gone since between page 20-25 maybe, and has Amber's kits been born yet?)