Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:43 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Ghost exited the room and bumped into Lake. "Watch it! Have you even told Dean we're" He glanced at Mitch. "OH." His entire demeanor changed. "Wassup, I'm Ghost, I'm the brains of this operation." He tried to shove Blake out of the way, who rolled his eyes thinking. This is sad. He does realize that all of these girls are older than him and wont like him right? "She's Michelle, She's coming on the Manananggal hunt with us."
At that moment, Niatra ran by at full speed with a small pie packet in her mouth followed by Dean who was shouting, "D*mnit Niatra! GIVE ME BACK MY PIE!" Before he stopped, backed up with an irritated expression on his face and sighed. "What's this about a Manananggal hunt?" Blake cleared his throat. "Ghost found a case for us to work, I--" Ghost shot him a panicky glare, "--Ghost, was thinking that we could hunt it."
Dean rubbed his forehead. "Fine. You can go, you're experianced enough, and Mitch can go as long as you don't let her do anything too dangerous. Ghost, you're too young."
"WHAT!? But I've killed these things before!" Cried the Albino boy furiously. "No buts. I say you're too young, no hunting anything that isn't a run of the mill job for you yet. You're officially my responsibility."
Mitch held back a smirk. “What do you mean dangerous? Me? Dangerous? Never! When do we leave?” She bounced on her toes in anticipation.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

Mitch held back a smirk. “What do you mean dangerous? Me? Dangerous? Never! When do we leave?” She bounced on her toes in anticipation.
"Now I guess.." Blake said with a grin, taking his backpack away from Ghost, who was pouting. "You should go get some stuff. We'll need salt, a Bolo Knife or Bamboo knife-- either will work, and a lighter or something to catch it on Fire with..." He trailed off. "You ever hunt a Manananggal?" He suddenly realized he might be endangering the girl.
Dean meanwhile, continued chasing Niatra and trying to get his pie back...
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
"Now I guess.." Blake said with a grin, taking his backpack away from Ghost, who was pouting. "You should go get some stuff. We'll need salt, a Bolo Knife or Bamboo knife-- either will work, and a lighter or something to catch it on Fire with..." He trailed off. "You ever hunt a Manananggal?" He suddenly realized he might be endangering the girl.
Dean meanwhile, continued chasing Niatra and trying to get his pie back...
“First time for everything,” she shrugged. She grinned as she watched Dean chase Niatra.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

“First time for everything,” she shrugged. She grinned as she watched Dean chase Niatra.
Ghost sulkily went back into the room and came out with a book, flipping to a page about the creature and reading from it. "The Manananggal is a type of Aswang that feeds off of pregnant women. They are always female, and during the day look like normal women, but at night their torso grows wings and splits off from the legs, they grow a long sharp tongue, and they feed. You kill them by pouring salt on the legs where there's the split, which makes them fall to the ground, and then stab them in the heart with a bamboo knife before burning the body just to be sure." He looked grumpily at Lake. "He's an idiot so he's never really researched this, as I said, I'm the brains of the operation." Lake rolled his eyes. Sure, he'd accepted that Ghost was smarter than him, but that wasn't completely true. "Don't you have somewhere else to pout?"
"I'm not pouting."
He was totally pouting. "Well, I'm gonna start the car, come out when you've got what you need." Lake sighed.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 24th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Ghost sulkily went back into the room and came out with a book, flipping to a page about the creature and reading from it. "The Manananggal is a type of Aswang that feeds off of pregnant women. They are always female, and during the day look like normal women, but at night their torso grows wings and splits off from the legs, they grow a long sharp tongue, and they feed. You kill them by pouring salt on the legs where there's the split, which makes them fall to the ground, and then stab them in the heart with a bamboo knife before burning the body just to be sure." He looked grumpily at Lake. "He's an idiot so he's never really researched this, as I said, I'm the brains of the operation." Lake rolled his eyes. Sure, he'd accepted that Ghost was smarter than him, but that wasn't completely true. "Don't you have somewhere else to pout?"
"I'm not pouting."
He was totally pouting. "Well, I'm gonna start the car, come out when you've got what you need." Lake sighed.
Mitch rolled her eyes and darted off to get the supplies. While packing, she found a picture of her father and her holding her first trophy. She had won the championship for her baseball team that year. It was a big deal because one, she was the only girl on the team, and two that was their first time winning. She smiled at her father’s blue eyes and her goofy grin. She blinked fluid from her eyes and stuffed the picture in the pocket of her hoodie. She finished and raced out to where Lake was waiting.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:04 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

Mitch rolled her eyes and darted off to get the supplies. While packing, she found a picture of her father and her holding her first trophy. She had won the championship for her baseball team that year. It was a big deal because one, she was the only girl on the team, and two that was their first time winning. She smiled at her father’s blue eyes and her goofy grin. She blinked fluid from her eyes and stuffed the picture in the pocket of her hoodie. She finished and raced out to where Lake was waiting.
(Sorry I wasn't trying to quote you T^T)
Old January 24th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
(Sorry I wasn't trying to quote you T^T)
(It’s fine ^^)
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Digital Artist

@Burnpaw

(Hey, I was wondering if we could roleplay Talon and Dean? If so, I'll start with what's below this, but if not then that's okay)

Talon wandered around aimlessly for ten minutes, running her fingers along the bunker walls lightly. She soon came to an empty room. It didn't have anything except a bed, a dresser, and a tote. She entered the room and looked around.
"I wonder if I could sleep here?" she wondered to herself. The girl sat on the bed, wondering if this room belonged to anybody.