Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:29 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 04:25 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:22 PM

Old November 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

@Sinister Scarwings
@Hallowed Echo
@Hawkstar
Shall we begin?
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind

Last edited by Burnpaw; November 3rd, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 10:01 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Sure!)

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

YAAAS WE shall begin! @Burnpaw

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 3rd, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:55 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Yesss @Burnpaw
Old November 7th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Burnsoul

@Sinister Scarwings@hallowed echo;@Hawkstar;
(Sorry it took me forever, I was busy moving to another state)

Blake glanced up at the banner above him:
WELCOME YOUNG HUNTERS!
He was nervous about this. How likely was it that everybody here would get along? Not very. They were hunters after all: Flannel wearing killing machines. They didn't mix well. He felt a punch to the shoulder, and whipped around to see fifteen year old Ghost. "D*mnit you scared me!" He hissed at the younger boy, but secretly he was relieved, at least he knew the kid. "Scaredy cat!" Squeaked Ghost in a higher pitched voice (simply to annoy 'Lake of course) "Guesse what> We're the only guys soooooO" He paused for dramatic affect, "We get to share a room!"
"Great..." He rolled his eyes. "You should go meet some people, Dean'll start the welcome speech soon."
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
@Sinister Scarwings@hallowed echo;@Hawkstar;
(Sorry it took me forever, I was busy moving to another state)

Blake glanced up at the banner above him:
WELCOME YOUNG HUNTERS!
He was nervous about this. How likely was it that everybody here would get along? Not very. They were hunters after all: Flannel wearing killing machines. They didn't mix well. He felt a punch to the shoulder, and whipped around to see fifteen year old Ghost. "D*mnit you scared me!" He hissed at the younger boy, but secretly he was relieved, at least he knew the kid. "Scaredy cat!" Squeaked Ghost in a higher pitched voice (simply to annoy 'Lake of course) "Guesse what> We're the only guys soooooO" He paused for dramatic affect, "We get to share a room!"
"Great..." He rolled his eyes. "You should go meet some people, Dean'll start the welcome speech soon."
Michelle Shade walked with an aura of strength. She spotted some other people but didn't make a sound. On the inside however, she was bouncing up and down with excitement. She honestly couldn't wait!! She snuck a grin as she saw the only two guys bickering. "What girls," she muttered under her breath.
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:16 PM

Blake walked up to the academy she didn't notice the banner because her nose was stuck in a book as always , she had two guns strapped to her hip her yellow cat eyes looked cold and deadly . She sighed as she heard the other people speak , yay ....people . Her gaze shifted away from her book to at least see the people around her and the banner .
this might not be so bad, but I just hope I can get some peace and quiet ....probably would never happen in my case she thought as she spotted another girl and two boys
well at least in not the only girl here she added in her thoughts but her gaze whent back to her book.

Last edited by Leucos; November 7th, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Burnsoul

Niatra wagged her tail and looked up at Dean with puppy eyes. "Just take them their schedules and give each of them an angel blade-- we want our students to be as safe as possible." She held a basket with each of the items inside of it. "And for your sake, don't tell them that those can hurt you!" She nodded and trotted off, eyes sparkling with excitement of her first task as a instructor at Dean's (sure, it was Sam's too, but she didn't care) school. She puffed her chest in determination. She was desperrate to do even the smallest task perfectly. I wont let him down!
The first people she came to were the boys, she knew them. "Hey Nia," Started Blake, "Whatcha got there?" He took his schedule and Blade, thanking her, while Ghost did the same. The albino boy hesitated a second though, "Thanks Niatra, but um... Why are you in hound form?"
She glared at him, setting the basket onto the ground carefully before releasing it with her jaw. She stepped into a different room, shifted, and came back out with her arms crossed. "Dogs are less threatening. I don't want to scare the others." She tilted her head, weird eyes boring into theirs. "Now if you excuse me,
I need to tend to the other students."
She turned back and trotted over to Michelle.
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:15 PM

Blake watched Niatra as she talked to the other kids and slight giggled
of course forgotten just like at the other schools she thought as she flipped a page of her book , she sat on the ground with a sigh her yellow eyes scanned the words of the delicate paper . " Hey it's not like I care oh no " she said sarcastically with an added frown

Sam grabbed his stuff as he noticed niatra and his brother he couldn't help but laugh
" so Dean how's the new crush ? " he asked with a playful punch on Dean shoulder and a smirk
@Burnpaw

Last edited by Leucos; November 7th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Blake watched Niatra as she talked to the other kids and slight giggled
of course forgotten just like at the other schools she thought as she flipped a page of her book , she sat on the ground with a sigh her yellow eyes scanned the words of the delicate paper . She loved books ! Every kind " Hey it's not like I care oh no " she said sarcastically

Sam was grabbed his stuff as he noticed niatra and his brother he couldn't help but laugh
" so Dean how's the new crush ? " he asked with a playful punch on Dean shoulder and a smirk
@Burnpaw
"Dude! Not cool!" Dean grumbled at his younger brother. "She's a monster. It's not like I think she's hot!" He quickly changed the subject. "Too bad Jody didn't enroll her girls, they'd have great assets." He rubbed his jaw, "Man, They've been here for only a few minutes and I already want to drink... I feel bad for parents."
(Don't worry, Niatra didn't forget you, she just went to give Mitch hers first) Niatra trotted up to the girl-called-Blake in a friendly way, she'd been wearing her contacts in an attempt to not look any more frightening than she already was.