Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:52 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:11 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Based off of the Supernatural Television series:

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SUPERNATURAL OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS

Okay, so, pretty much, Sam and Dean have opened the Men Of Letters bunker up as an academy for young Hunters and Men Of Letters in training to have refuge and learn about all things supernatural. It’s basically an orphanage for those who lost their parents to monsters. The younger kids will have classes indoors, but some of the older ones will have solo or group hunts…
Hey, and guess what? I’m not taking any of the cannon characters: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! (I will be Dean until he is asked for)
Character Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other):
Best at:
Why they hunt:
How they met Winchester bros:
Sexuality:
Other:

TEACHERS:
Sam Winchester: Hawkstar
Dean Winchester: Me for now, later if someone else wants to be him...
Niatra: Me!
(Will be more [probably])

STUDENTS:
Blake Blistakren: ME!
Delta “Ghost” Syndon: Me
Michelle Shade: Scarwings
Blake (female): Hawkstar
Cassiopeia: Hallowed Echo
Talon Jay: Kyra-Wolfe-666
(Will be more [probably])

HAVE FUN!
(Or die!)

@Scarwings might like this...
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind

Last edited by Burnpaw; November 8th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:15 PM
Burnsoul

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

My Charries!

Name: Blake “‘Lake" Blistakren
Looks: 6”4, 123 pounds, skinny, wiry, wild brown hair, pale blue-green eyes, sometimes has light stubble, faded freckles that only show up when he blushes. Whip-marks on back, scars on arm from where his dad broke a beer bottle on him, scar on cheekbone from having face gashed open, almost constantly broken nose he wears a bandage over to keep straight, lotus tattoo on shoulder. Usually wears darker T-shirts with camo pants, leather belt, dark brown combat boots, and his dog-tags.
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, depressed, acts goofy around others (often making jokes at his own expense), protective, socially awkward, will get into fights if ticked off (was raised military, he knows how to hurt someone…)
Role: Student Hunter
Best at: He’s pretty much bait; the Winchesters have known him long enough that they don't worry for safety and tend to purposely throw him in harm’s way.
Why they hunt: His parents were killed by demons when he was young, and he was taken and tortured, as his sister was psychic and they grabbed the wrong child. Military found the child-torture operation and got Blake out; he was the only survivor. He had to learn to adapt and fight with them for awhile, and even at the age of fifteen, became one of their best. He got back to his sister, but Sam and Dean had started another apocalypse and the Hunters they lived with killed her out of fear of her psychic abilities.. He killed all four of them and tried to save her, but he just couldn’t stop the bleeding… He is one of the few out there that will hunt serial killer humans as well as monsters with no regret.
How they met Winchester bros: They were all working the same Vampire case and tag teamed, resulting in the defeat of an entire nest. They parted ways at first, but when they ran into him again and almost got him killed, they decided to take him in… The very beginning of the academy.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Right away, he developed an almost big-brother bond with Ghost, and tries to look out for the kid as best as he can. He is old enough to find and work his own cases.

Name: Delta “Ghost” Syndon:
Looks: 5”9, 94 pounds, Scrawny albino with dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep, fluffy hair that falls into his eyes, scar on lip from dehydration, scars on left eyebrow, cheekbone and jaw from having face slammed into glass. Wears black jeans with a ratty black hoodie over a red ATMOSPHERE T-shirt with black combat boots.
Personality: Sarcastic, wary, anxious, jumpy, awkward, antisocial, logistic, quick thinker, shy around girls. At that rebellious stage where he doesn’t want to do as he’s told.
Role: Student of both Men Of Letters and of Hunting.
Best at: He’s smart and he’s fast; what he lacks in strength he makes up for in his cleverness.
Why they hunt: His mother died of Lung Cancer and he hated his dad anyways (and would have celebrated his death [however, his father just left him, so he didn’t die]), so he had no original motive. He was living alone in a haunted house, stealing for food, when he was taught by the Winchesters how to deal with ghosts, earning him the nickname. A year later, he’d ended over a hundred separate hauntings (as well as a couple other cases) and they met up again, this time taking the boy with them to live at the academy.
How they met Winchester bros: He stole Sam’s wallet and they chased him down to the house he lived at, where the ghost they’d been hunting had wrecked havoc upon his life for two years. The thing attacked the albino boy, and they saved him, and taught him how to deal with ghosts. When they left, he decided to follow in their footsteps and soon became well known among the Hunting community for his ability to end some hauntings before anyone was even killed; also for his young age of fourteen. He earned the nickname “Ghost” for his paleness and his specialty of hunting.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: N/A

Name: Niatra
Looks:
Human: 5”10, 110 pounds, lithe, pale skin, long, spiked white hair with black streaks and ends, strange eyes that are yellow with amber around the pupil, bright blue around the outer edge, red speckles, and a few hints of lime green. Wears lots of black including torn skinny jeans, spiked leather jacket, and black fingerless gloves and dark steel earrings. Has white ears and tail with black tufts at the end, and a burn on one shoulder with a small stump growth that looks like it could have been a wing.
Hound: Lanky, wolfish creature with white spiked fur with black streaks and ends to some of the fur, dark steel earrings in ears, burn on one shoulder with the beginnings of a wing growth on the other, and strange eyes that are yellow with amber around the pupil, bright blue around the outer edge, red speckles, and a few hints of lime green.
Personality: Loud, obsessive, snappy, loyal (to Dean…) weirdly optimistic, stubborn, desperate for approval, sly, a bit kleptomatic…
Role: Teacher of Things in Hell and How To Kill Them class.
Best at: Sicking things.
Why they hunt: To try and prove to Dean that although she is an “EVIL” creature, she’s not per say, “evil”. She wants to make up for the things in her past.
How they met Winchester bros: She met Dean the first time he went to Hell… Of course, he didn’t see her… She became confused and quite intrigued by the man, and she began to go out of her way to hear of any progress that happened with him. She wanted to follow him around, but then Castiel showed up… She was an anomaly, so the angel would have killed her. So she slunk in the shadows, staying hidden and going AWOL from Hell. She just watched, and waited, and bided her time, and sometimes she would kill things that hunted the brothers to protect her obsession! One day though, they were dealing with a Kelpie incident and the older Winchester got pulled into the water. She appeared onto Sam’s boat, gave him an evil warding spell, told him to use it when she was able to have a hold on Dean, and dove into the water. The spell sent the Kelpies flying to shore, as well as her as she was counted as “Evil”. Dean had been dragged with her so he ended up not drowning, and the Kelpies suffocated on dry land. Over the next several months, she would appear from time to time, or they would find a dead demon nearby, but it took a long while for her to truly be accepted by Sam… She still hasn’t today, but at least she’s allowed at the academy!
Sexuality: Obsessed with Dean...
Other: She is a Hell-Wolf; which is pretty much a type of hellhound or demon or corrupted angel (nobody is sure which) that has a humanoid form with a tail and ears and a hellhound form that is leaner, bigger, and taller than the others. Their bites can kill demons and other hellhounds and injure angels fairly badly, and in hound form, they can stay invisible to the naked eye if they please. They are very rare, as they are some sort of messed up hybrid accident.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul

Last edited by Burnpaw; November 3rd, 2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

OH YEAH BABY! SUPERNATURAL !
Name: Blake
Looks: without the bow and a black top instead of original outfit boop!
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): student
Best at: guns and hiding
Why they hunt: because her parents where killed by a werewolf
How they met Winchester bros: by chasing after a wendigo and almost being killed
Sexuality: straight
Other: @Burnpaw @Alicewolfheart ( need yang! For bumblebee!)
can my character be named Blake to?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 8th, 2017 at 09:37 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:22 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
OH YEAH BABY! SUPERNATURAL !
Name: Blake
Looks: without the bow and a black top instead of original outfit boop!
Personality:
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): student
Best at: guns and hiding
Why they hunt: because her parents where killed by a werewolf
How they met Winchester bros: by chasing after a wendigo and almost being killed
Sexuality: homosexual
Other: @Burnpaw
Accepted!
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:37 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

...what if we don't watch supernatural @Burnpaw
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:09 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Name: Cassiopeia (Or Cas for short)
Looks: Short orange hair with blue and green eyes. She wears a dark blue and grey flannel shirt with jeans, combat boots, and a pitch black satchel she carries around all the time.
Personality: TBRP’D
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: Stalking, and Witchcraft
Why they hunt: She dislikes Demons and certain Angels, along with any evil creature.
How they met Winchester bros: She bumped into them on a hunt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nope

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 11:10 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Name: Cassiopeia (Or Cas for short)
Looks: Short orange hair with blue and green eyes. She wears a dark blue and grey flannel shirt with jeans, combat boots, and a pitch black satchel she carries around all the time.
Personality: TBRP’D
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: Stalking, and Witchcraft
Why they hunt: She dislikes Demons and certain Angels, along with any evil creature.
How they met Winchester bros: She bumped into them on a hunt
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: Nope
Accepted!
Old November 3rd, 2017, 12:06 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
...what if we don't watch supernatural @Burnpaw
If you have a general idea on what it is and who the Winchesters are, go ahead and put in an OC.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

I'm Not Even Past the First Season......
Name: Michelle "Mitch" Shade
Looks: Like Scarlett but the ends are dyed blue
Personality: like Scarlett
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Student (Hunter)
Best at: Using a bow and arrow, identifying supernatural things
Why they hunt: Her parents were besties with the Winchesters
How they met Winchester bros: She ran into Dean, attempting to hunt a White Lady
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: @Burnpaw YOU DIDNT MENTION ME RIGHT!!!! Mitch x Blake?
Old November 3rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Scarwings View Post
I'm Not Even Past the First Season......
Name: Michelle "Mitch" Shade
Looks: Like Scarlett but the ends are dyed blue
Personality: like Scarlett
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Student (Hunter)
Best at: Using a bow and arrow, identifying supernatural things
Why they hunt: Her parents were besties with the Winchesters
How they met Winchester bros: She ran into Dean, attempting to hunt a White Lady
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: @Burnpaw YOU DIDNT MENTION ME RIGHT!!!! Mitch x Blake?
Yas! Accepted! Lake gets to fawn over a blue haired Scarlett now XD!