Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Picture sizes
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:52 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:04 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Charmer you want to do a Nightpaw and Snowpaw roleplay? I think we've duplicated Ambercloud and Thistlepaw too much already, lol
(yeah that's fair )

"Now remember, don't share any clan business with cats from other clans. Anything Goldenstar wants the other clans to know about, he'll say himself. This is a time to mingle with other clan cats, but remember not to get too close with anyone, and absolutely no fighting with cats from other clans at the gathering!" Risingstorm had been tasked with keeping an eye on Goldenstar's new apprentice during the gathering since he was going to be sitting with the other leaders and hardly able to sit with her. Risingstorm looked back at the black shecat to see her distractedly peering over the crowd of cats with wide, green eyes. "Are you listening, Nightpaw?" the Shadowclan warrior asked patiently.

Nightpaw snapped to attention. "Yes, Risingstorm!" she meowed. The former kittpet turned Shadowclan apprentice was overwhelmed and awed by the sights she was seeing. There were more cats here in this one place than she had seen in her lifetime. It seemed unreal to her that so many cats could be living together under the same warrior code that she was so eager to learn about and follow. The little black shecat's paws seemed to tremble with excitement, and she hoped beyong hope that she could act the way she was supposed to.

OPEN

Last edited by Charmer; October 15th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:05 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Rosenose padded into the clearing, relieved that another queen was taking care of her kits so she could be at the gathering. She looked around the oceanside cliff, smiling. It's beautiful, she though examining the surrounding's. She quickly spotted Goldenstar. Ever since he had chosen Haflgaze as deputy, Honeythistle disliked her talking to him, or even being near him. Though Rosenose secretly thought it was because Goldenstar had saved her life in the flood; not Honeythistle.

Rosenose padded a bit closer, wanting to speak with the leader, to at least say her gratitude. If she had died, her kits would be dead, and though Honeythistle had other mates to comfort him, RoseNose suspected he would feel grief. She shook slightly and tried to clear her throat to speak, nervous about whether Honeythistle would see her.

{Is this open? @✨Blue Wishes✨ }
Goldenstar had been making his way towards the streamstone when he saw a she-cat pretty close to him. She seemed to be trying to find something, or someone, or that could just be Goldenstar being way too blind for his own good. Either way, he managed to make his way over to the She-Cat. “Were you looking for someone?” He asked calmly, smiling awkwardly. She was from Shadowclan, but that was all he could really tell. He felt kinda bad for not knowing her name, but will all that had happened, it was somewhat natural. None the less, he still felt bad, waiting to see if he could help.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly heard Morningblue pad beside her and sit down. She turned her head to meet his gaze, worry evident on her own. Frowning, she spoke up. "How've you been? Anything new happen?" Rosebelly began to relax. Chatting with friends was good for a tense situation like this. Suddenly, Rosebelly was brimming with excitement to tell Morningblue about her apprentice's warrior ceremony. Forget WindClan, it's time to catch up with friends, even if they are from the same Clan.
Morningblue answered Rosebelly as he kept his gaze fixed ahead. "Really good. My sister, Jaystorm, had her first litter," a smile creeped its way across his features as he remembers seeing the squeaky balls of fluff for the first time. Morningblue couldn't seem to find the words to describe how in the first moment of seeing his nieces and nephews, he had known he would have readily taken on a whole pack of dogs to keep them safe. "What's new with you, oh mighty patrol leader?" he said with a smirk, feeling better already from just the short time spent talking to Rosebelly. She had a way of making him relax.

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat
The grey-furred warrior lifted his gaze silently to look up at the bright stars that were spread across the sky overhead before glancing behind him. “Come along, Ebonypaw.” He murmured to his apprentice, “We don’t want to fall behind and be late for the Gathering.” Without another word, Flintheart padded onward, setting a pace for the rest of Thunderclan as they went through the darkened forest on their way to yet another Gathering under the full moon, a known tradition that he knew all too well at this time. This, however, would be his apprentice’s second Gathering, to his knowledge and he hoped that Ebonypaw would learn a few things on this day, though the mentor had no words to say about this. When you went to a Gathering for more than twenty moons, things tended to grow a bit tedious overall when it came to situations like this. His greenish blue-hued eyes gleamed in the dark of the night as the tall male walked onward, stepping through the softened green grass and loose dirt as Thunderclan drew closer and closer to the Seastones. The warrior had memorized the usual path by now and it was simply routine at this point. However, he was a respectable tom and did not voice his dulled opinion over things such as this right now. He did wonder, however, what went through the youth’s head as they went forward on their small journey - how did Ebonypaw feel about this? Well, he probably didn’t have much of an opinion since he’d only been to a Gathering once before, but that was back when Ebonypaw was first named as his apprentice. Not dwelling on such things, Flintheart gave a slight sigh of relief as they finally reached their destination. He stopped at the edge of the spacious clearing, looking around at the sea of cats before him before he looked to Ebonypaw once more. “Do you have some friends you’d like to go find or would you want to sit somewhere with me?” He asked the smaller tomcat, his ears twitching slightly at the distance chirping of crickets that sounded in the night.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue answered Rosebelly as he kept his gaze fixed ahead. "Really good. My sister, Jaystorm, had her first litter," a smile creeped its way across his features as he remembers seeing the squeaky balls of fluff for the first time. Morningblue couldn't seem to find the words to describe how in the first moment of seeing his nieces and nephews, he had known he would have readily taken on a whole pack of dogs to keep them safe. "What's new with you, oh mighty patrol leader?" he said with a smirk, feeling better already from just the short time spent talking to Rosebelly. She had a way of making him relax.
Rosebelly gaped in surprise. "Wow! Congratulations! Rosebelly had never met Jaystorm, but she felt very happy for the stranger. Kits were a handful, but were no doubt the best part of a molly's life. That's what she heard anyway. Rosebelly chuckled at his nickname, and nudged him playfully. "Well, Mighty Furball, Dirtpaw recently became a warrior," she announced, puffing out her chest with a grin. Alliumeyes was her new name. Quite the change.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Gleampaw and Acornpaw skipped eagerly into the gathering together. Gleampaw's bright green eyes and ginger pelt stood out especially when she was stood next to her brother, Acornpaw, who also had a ginger pelt. Gleampaw sat down and began to lick her paws clean, ready to make a good first impression. They were there to represent WindClan afterall. Acornpaw on the other hand didn't care what he looked like, a long as his eyes glowed daffodil yellow. Usually at gatherings there were many stars, twinkling in the night sky but tonight there seemed to be barely any. Is StarClan still watching us?

Is StarClan leaving us? A ginger Tom thought as he stared up at the dark sky. Tonight there were only a few glittering stars and the moon was nearly out of sight as well. Being the pessimist that he was, HarmonyBlade had a feeling...he knew that something was going to go horribly wrong this gathering, and many lives would be lost...including the life of someone he knew well...
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
(yeah that's fair )

"Now remember, don't share any clan business with cats from other clans. Anything Goldenstar wants the other clans to know about, he'll say himself. This is a time to mingle with other clan cats, but remember not to get too close with anyone, and absolutely no fighting with cats from other clans at the gathering!" Risingstorm had been tasked with keeping an eye on Goldenstar's new apprentice during the gathering since he was going to be sitting with the other leaders and hardly able to sit with her. Risingstorm looked back at the black shecat to see her distractedly peering over the crowd of cats with wide, green eyes. "Are you listening, Nightpaw?" the Shadowclan warrior asked patiently.

Nightpaw snapped to attention. "Yes, Risingstorm!" she meowed. The former kittpet turned Shadowclan apprentice was overwhelmed and awed by the sights she was seeing. There were more cats here in this one place than she had seen in her lifetime. It seemed unreal to her that so many cats could be living together under the same warrior code that she was so eager to learn about and follow. The little black shecat's paws seemed to tremble with excitement, and she hoped beyong hope that she could act the way she was supposed to.

OPEN
Spottedpaw walked around avoiding the Windclan cats because they all seemed to be giving her mean looks. Seeing another apprentice she trotted over. "Hello," She said happily while trying to ignore the tension in the camp.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

A black she-cat and her friend, a rose-gold coloured she-cat, stood at the edge of the gathering, watching the clan cats talk and play and joke. But that's not why the two were there. The black queen felt out of place here, not just because of where she was from, but because of her name as well... Oh why are we even here? We shouldn't be doing this!

"Hey, you look nervous" the other queen said to her friend. "Yeah...I'm starting to regret this..."
"Don't! It's too late to turn back now!" the sandy she-cat snapped.
"And don't you leave behind my back and just abandon me here without me knowing...there's no. Backing. Out. Got it? We're gonna do it, and get it over with..."
"Calm down DesertMoon! It's alright for you, you'll fit right in! Now don't do anything suspicious that'll attract attention...if you get attacked, you'll probably lose your kits and my kits will lose me...neither of us are in any fit state to fight right now..."
DesertMoon just nodded while the black she-cat shifted nervously on her paws.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly gaped in surprise. "Wow! Congratulations! Rosebelly had never met Jaystorm, but she felt very happy for the stranger. Kits were a handful, but were no doubt the best part of a molly's life. That's what she heard anyway. Rosebelly chuckled at his nickname, and nudged him playfully. "Well, Mighty Furball, Dirtpaw recently became a warrior," she announced, puffing out her chest with a grin. Alliumeyes was her new name. Quite the change.
Morningblue turned and looked at Rosebelly with excitement in his eyes. "Your apprentice? Congratualtions!" the grey tom purred excitedly. "That's a big accomplishment." The shecat's joy seemed to infect him, and his whiskers twitched happily. "I'm hoping to have my own here pretty soon. A kit in the nursery named Lynxkit will be turning six moons very soon now. I can already see some real potential in her. Here's hoping I get to be the one who helps her find it."

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:35 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
(yeah that's fair )

OPEN
Bounding towards Seastones, Snowpaw skidded to a messy halt. All around her cats were practically trembling with tension, and the air seemed to cower from her lungs as she struggled to catch up to the bigger cats. When the small she-cat finally reached the stones, the beach shifting beneath her paws, the sound took her by extreme surprise. Except it wasn't the sound, it was the lack of it. Whiskers twitching, Snowpaw looked around for a cat from her Clan, preferably someone her age- or relatively close to it.

A small sigh emanating from her maw, she found a black apprentice that looked around her age and sat next to her. "Hi!" The single word took effort to make excited and the normally bouncy molly was dissapointed. Attempting to sound optimistic yet again, she meowed, "I'm Snowpaw. Who're you?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread