by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:29 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: October Gathering

@Swiftheart @Haunted Rainbowsprinkle [yeah, since the gathering ends soon, we may want to rush the plot a bit]

Halite immediately felt fur rustle against his and claws sinking into flesh. It didn’t take long for him to realize that a cat had flung themselves onto his back. That pesky...! he thought, not even bothering to finish his inner monologue when instinct took over. The larger tomcat shook out his scruff and back in efforts to get Coyotepaw off. It wasn’t like the apprentice had that strong of a grip anyways; it was more of a pesky annoyance, but Coyotepaw’s claws did indeed hurt and would probably cause a minor wound for the next few days. (A couple of herbs could easily fix that.)

The second opponent was the other apprentice, who seemed weaker and less-trained, despite looking around the same age as Coyotepaw. Well, if it seems that they both want to aim for my back, eh? Don’t they have any other tricks? He attempted shaking Goatpaw off by twisting around in almost a full circle, hoping that the apprentice would have a loose grasp and go flying into the nearby bushes.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Fennelheart was horrifed, but still having doubts on whether this was a trick, she yanked Blue’s tail strongly so it would be atleast, dislocated.
A yelp of pain. A snap. Blue was still in a sort-of-coma, her eyes closed, her breathing fast but steady. Her heart was racing so fast she thought lazily, it's gonna explode! Her tail broken, her leg twisted, her shivering, unconscious form awaited the killing blow.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Swiftheart @Haunted Rainbowsprinkle [yeah, since the gathering ends soon, we may want to rush the plot a bit]

Halite immediately felt fur rustle against his and claws sinking into flesh. It didn’t take long for him to realize that a cat had flung themselves onto his back. That pesky...! he thought, not even bothering to finish his inner monologue when instinct took over. The larger tomcat shook out his scruff and back in efforts to get Coyotepaw off. It wasn’t like the apprentice had that strong of a grip anyways; it was more of a pesky annoyance, but Coyotepaw’s claws did indeed hurt and would probably cause a minor wound for the next few days. (A couple of herbs could easily fix that.)

The second opponent was the other apprentice, who seemed weaker and less-trained, despite looking around the same age as Coyotepaw. Well, if it seems that they both want to aim for my back, eh? Don’t they have any other tricks? He attempted shaking Goatpaw off by twisting around in almost a full circle, hoping that the apprentice would have a loose grasp and go flying into the nearby bushes.
Goatpaw crashed into the bushes. He limped out and faced Halite, so close he could smell the real of his breathe," Look around. Your Syndicate is out numbered. It would be smarter if you left, less death."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 3rd, 2017, 10:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A yelp of pain. A snap. Blue was still in a sort-of-coma, her eyes closed, her breathing fast but steady. Her heart was racing so fast she thought lazily, it's gonna explode! Her tail broken, her leg twisted, her shivering, unconscious form awaited the killing blow.
Fennelheart growled softly in her ear,” Warriors don’t kill...I’ll alert a healer of you so you won’t die.” She whispered before briskly walking off...momentarily a healer approached.

Spicy grunted,” This is bad, he applied sticks to the tail so it would heal. Then grunted,” It’ll take a while to recover.” He applied sticks to her back aswell. Then paused and covered her wound with cobwebs, as most healers didn’t know of marigold after all, so it could possibly get infected. He walked off. (Haha...unconcious and covered in sticks)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post

Quote:
Goatpaw crashed into the bushes. He limped out and faced Halite, so close he could smell the real of his breathe," Look around. Your Syndicate is out numbered. It would be smarter if you left, less death."
Cayotepaw fell off,tumbling to the ground,but getting to his feat quickly.That idiot!Just fight Halite!Disk syndicate cats are idiots and don't see logic mousebrain! he didn't know if he should interview or not.Maby Halite waas smarter than most,being the leader and all.Maby he would see the sence in Goatpaws words.He sunk his claws into the ground,waiting anxiously to see what happened,but ready to spring on the first sign of attack.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:39 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Recognize me?" The oriental purred, delightedly, filled with vicious intentions. She wasn't hurt, mind the large paw that threw her down. She shotbanflarebtowards Passionblaze, but waved her tail to brush him off. Perhaps, then deputy of Skyclan hadn't formally met the kiss of death. Well, here she was now! Pompeii was positive she would make this Auroraflame's last battle and day. "Oh, don't worry about that," Pompeii extended her own claws, digging it into the earth. "I'm sure you'll have a lot of company since most of your clan mates will be joining you." What was with the talk anyway? Time for some action. Pompeii watched with enticing green eyes when the ebony feline pounced. "I prefer Oynx's legacy." She snarled, lowly. Entering into a crouch, the fighter embraced the other cat's attack. "Here, kitty, kitty." She mocked, a sweet laugh erupting from her maw. She expected this. She wanted this. Because in the end, one of them would be having blood spilling on the hard surface. When Auroraflame managed to throw herself upon Pompeii, the feline blindly used her claws go swipe at the black cat to get a type of leverage.

There was no way Passionblaze was gonna watch Auroraflame have all the fun, let alone get hurt. Judging by how Pompeii appeared, she looked physically young, perhaps even...a novice? Passionblaze kept a glare planted firmly on this poor excuse of a Syndicate cat. When Auroraflame leapt at her, ready for the battle, Passionblaze felt quite impressed. On first thought, he didn't think she would be a damsel in distress. As deputy, why wouldn't you know how to defend yourself? Passionblaze prepared himself to jump into this fight as well without second though, wanting to make sure that the Skyclan deputy had an upper advantage. As he advanced forward, he made no notice that another cat was slinking in the shadows. In a blink of an eye, Passionblaze felt a terrifying pain upon his back, and this brought out a panic from the red flamed Tom. Passionblaze didn't see his attacker, so in a blind action he fidgetted around trying to throw the other off him. Out of this pressure, Passionblaze used his hind legs to powerfully kick himself backward, at least, hoping to release his opponent from his back. That way he could look into the eyes of this demon. "Get off me, you psycho!" He growled, clenching his teeth.
The anger in her eyes seemed to radiate off her fur as well as she flew threw the air. Triumph glinted in her eyes as she pinned to Oriental down. “Not you in particular, but I certainly recognise the features of your father in you,” Auroraflame hissed. Onyx had been a good fighter, she had to admit. So what would his kin be like? Surely he would’ve wanted his kits to be as strong as he had been. The deputy wasn’t going to underestimate the fighter, but there was that small bit of confidence that glowed within her. Onyx had been a good fighter, but where was he now? Dead of course. News had travelled to her ears that the tom had died a while ago, although she wasn’t very sure how. She didn’t really care how he had died, just that he no longer existed in the living world. Now that he was gone, Auroraflame had one less Onyx to deal with. Now she had to deal with the other cats that he existed in. “Okay then, if that’s what you’d like to be known as. I don’t mind. It’s rather unfortunate that his legacy has to end so soon though,” Auroraflame said, venom lacing her words. She lifted her paw, ready to strike a blow to her shoulder when suddenly a force latched itself onto her own shoulder. She hissed in pain and jumped back on instinct, trying to get the claws to detach from her fur.

His pale green eyes glinted happily as he landed on his targets back. Purrfect, he thought, chuckling at his pun. He grinned in amusement as he watched the tom thrash in panic. He was unfazed as he sunk his claws into the tom's flesh and lowered down into a crouch to lower the chances of him being thrown off. "Pyscho? That's not nice," Hades said, a purr rumbling from the back of his throat. He liked playing around with his victims. It amused him to treat them like they were kits. It made him feel even more powerful. Suddenly, the tom kicked with his hind legs and Hades released a grunt. His claws dug further in and his legs strained with effort to keep from being flung off. Relief flooded over him. He hadn't lost his grip on his opponent yet, but that was bound to change sooner or later.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 3rd, 2017, 10:29 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Swiftheart @Haunted Rainbowsprinkle

The light gray-pelted tom let out a sigh in relief, glad that the two apprentices had lost their grip and tumbled backwards. I mean, it was just as I expected, he thought, almost laughing to himself. He would have actually chuckled aloud, except for the fact that many Dusk Syndicate members had perished or were severely injured. Many of them were much worse off than he was, and although Halite didn’t relish the thought at the moment, their numbers were deteriorating. So technically, yes, Goatpaw was right in a sense. They were surrounded, due to the fact that there were just so many more clan cats.

But it was the midst of battle. It would be shameful to retreat now. Halite wanted honor to his name, not shame. He didn’t want to be known as the Commander that lost it all, although it seemed to be heading in that direction. And although deep down in his heart he could see the logic of the apprentice’s words, he dared not agree with them. “No.” He growled, curling back his lips towards Goatpaw, who had such the courage to shout those things, and Coyotepaw, who seemed to agree.

Immediately, he pounced towards Goatpaw once more, hoping to severely injure him or kill him at the most, and then perhaps murder Coyotepaw as well. They didn’t deserve to live. No clan cat deserved to live.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 4th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather watched as the tom yelled at Cherrydawn. Wow, he really doesn’t like cats touching his tail. The WindClan warrior narrowed his eyes as he got ready to pounce, then drew in a sharp breath as the cat leaped at him instead. Skyfeather let out a growl and reared onto his hind legs and lashed at the air, hoping this was enough warning. The black and white tom then dropped onto all fours and glared at the tom, prepared for whatever was going to happen next.

@Constellation

Character Site

Old November 4th, 2017, 09:47 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Fennelheart growled softly in her ear,” Warriors don’t kill...I’ll alert a healer of you so you won’t die.” She whispered before briskly walking off...momentarily a healer approached.

Spicy grunted,” This is bad, he applied sticks to the tail so it would heal. Then grunted,” It’ll take a while to recover.” He applied sticks to her back aswell. Then paused and covered her wound with cobwebs, as most healers didn’t know of marigold after all, so it could possibly get infected. He walked off. (Haha...unconcious and covered in sticks)
Nothing registered as she laid on the ground. Blue's eyes were closed, her breathing laboured, her dignity wounded greatly. I've failed my group. Reality set in. Her eyes snapped open as the chaos around her vanished. Where am I? Oh, right. The battle. She tried to get up but sticks- sticks- weighed her down. And the immense pain rushing through her limbs made it nearly impossible to move. Shock lit her wounds on fire. If we lost that battle, I'll die out here alone!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(Can you kill him next post?)
Blackblaze felt the blow and staggered, his face opening on top of the older wound. He gasped, yowled, mewled like a kit, but it didn't go away. Hearing Hybrid's comment, Blackblaze's eyes narrowed. "I... I may not be a-as strong as y-you... but at l-least my name doesn't tell my... my heritage. What are you... a reject half c-clanner, half kittyp-pet?" Blackblaze's words were forced, his tone faltering, but he knew he wasn't going down without an insult or two to Hybrid.
Hybrid snarled,” It’s time to shut you up forever...as there isn’t anywhere you go when you die!” He hissed, due to not knowing of Starclan before slashing at his thoat, intending to kill.[/QUOTE]
Blackblaze's yowl died in his throat, the pain of Hybrid's teeth blinding him. He couldn't breathe, think, or move. "Hy...brid.." he managed, shivering from the pain. This was the end. He knew it. With one last shuddering breath, the light dimmed from Blackblaze's eyes and he grew limp.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread