Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > SkyClan

Old 01-22-2018, 09:57 PM
Pack my battle axe

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 17,395

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw shrugged "Trust me, I never really go out these days...especially not now. But despite the battle destroying WindClan, I think I can see where Blazingstar was going. If it's Leaf-bare and there's no prey or herbs, it would be a great time to attack ThunderClan when they're weaker but of course, like you said, a bad time for WindClan too. Not to mention the fact that they brought ShadowClan and RiverClan into it too. And considering this is over a dead warrior, I think that border skirmish was probably enough..." The apprentice sat down and began to groom herself. Her brown tabby pelt was covered in dust and dirt and debris.
"Umm hmm," Shinefang hummed in agreement. "I'd say your bandages will be just fine during the trip to and back from the fresh kill pile. Think you can go grab us something," the old tom asked as scratched behind his shredded ear. "We'll have a meal and then maybe I'll rest through the colder part of the morning.

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.

Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:06 PM
Pack my battle axe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Basically give him advice to try another moon or two)
Logpaw nodded and began to play with Logpaw tossing the stick in the air and catching it rolling around.

Beespirit nodded, Sorry. I guess I feel hes a lost hope- but hes my first apprentice, and if I fail, I may never recieve a normal apprentice. He meowed sadly shaking his head he nodded, I do what my mentor did and my best, try to get him to leave the stick in his nest, focus on hunting, by working on his hunting stance, and ocassionally snapping when he wanders off excited my a stick. I cant seem to keep him focused. He meowed.
Shinefang listened to the warrior explain his trouble, understanding taking the edge off his irritation. Without a doubt, Logpaw was not a typical apprentice, and Beespirit was young and excited to mentor. It would be disappointing to find himself facing a much more difficult mentoring job than most. At this moment, he really couldn't say whether Logpaw would ever be able to be a warrior. He nodded. "Normally, that would do nicely, but I don't think talking to him like a six-moon-old is going to work here. He acts like a kit. Why not try talking to him like a kit? Queens have to teach kits about clan life all the time. Don't eat this, do this with the soiled moss, don't do that when you play with your brother. You get the idea. How about you give that a try for another moon or so and see what happens?" he suggested.

Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.

Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Reylo~

My Mood: Sad
Koins: 12,523

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Umm hmm," Shinefang hummed in agreement. "I'd say your bandages will be just fine during the trip to and back from the fresh kill pile. Think you can go grab us something," the old tom asked as scratched behind his shredded ear. "We'll have a meal and then maybe I'll rest through the colder part of the morning.
"Okay!" Gorsepaw sprang up and slipped out into the clearing. She looked around for any of her friends or siblings but saw none of them so she returned a few moments later with a pigeon and a vole. "I'd rather you had the pigeon, ShineFang" the apprentice offered, pushing the grey bird to the old Tom.
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Pack my battle axe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Okay!" Gorsepaw sprang up and slipped out into the clearing. She looked around for any of her friends or siblings but saw none of them so she returned a few moments later with a pigeon and a vole. "I'd rather you had the pigeon, ShineFang" the apprentice offered, pushing the grey bird to the old Tom.
Shinefang wrinkled his nose at the pigeon and pushed it toward the apprentice. "I don't like bird meat," he replied simply, dragging the smaller piece of prey toward him with a single claw. The vole was a scrawny one, as he'd expect in leafbare. But it would be enough for him Gorsepaw would need her strength as she kept healing anyway. The old medicine cat licked his lips as he finished his bite. "So, you excited to get back in the apprentice den? I bet you have apprentice friends that will be glad to have you back."

Old Today, 04:14 AM
Reylo~

My Mood: Sad
Koins: 12,523

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang wrinkled his nose at the pigeon and pushed it toward the apprentice. "I don't like bird meat," he replied simply, dragging the smaller piece of prey toward him with a single claw. The vole was a scrawny one, as he'd expect in leafbare. But it would be enough for him Gorsepaw would need her strength as she kept healing anyway. The old medicine cat licked his lips as he finished his bite. "So, you excited to get back in the apprentice den? I bet you have apprentice friends that will be glad to have you back."
Gorsepaw nodded, understanding ShineFang's point and started to dig into the grey bird. "I never really speak to anyone in the apprentice den...I don't really have any friends either apart from my siblings. I met another apprentice the day I got my injury but I didn't like her that much. She was probably happy to get rid of me. Then there's my old friend NeverFalter...but he's not here now so I don't think I can call him a friend. Only a traitor." The tabby Molly grumbled.
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.