by Alastor
Last post by Breaking Dawn
Today 10:18 AM

Old January 24th, 2018, 12:58 AM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(It's fine! XD I've said that about 100 times today! I may end up joining that RP can you save a Med cat and Deputy for me? If not that's fine.
I gotta get off after this, my battery is drying.)

Cocoaheart looked down at Batkit, her dark chocolate brown eyes full of concern. "Are you alright? What shadows?" She asked sitting down and licking Batkit between the ears a few times to calm him. This was a first! Shadows blaming a poor kit for something. Was it a singe from StarClan? Or was Batkit have nightmares? The molly didn't know, all she knew was that she had to comfort poor Batkit.
( Sure!~ I have most roles open but Sea Clan's med app. )

Bat`Kit stoped trembling, although he looked shaken. "The shadows said it was my fault... i didnt know they weren't eating.." He whispered, the tom looked up at Cocoaheart. 'T-thank you." He stammered.
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:06 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
( Sure!~ I have most roles open but Sea Clan's med app. )

Bat`Kit stoped trembling, although he looked shaken. "The shadows said it was my fault... i didnt know they weren't eating.." He whispered, the tom looked up at Cocoaheart. 'T-thank you." He stammered.
(I'll make a fourm tomorrow! Thanks!
This is what I imagen Batkit looking like.)

Cocoaheart gave a small smile as she strocked the Kit's back with her fluffy tail. Truly she'd probably make a wonderful mother one day but not yet. "It wasn't your flat, Batkit. The shadows just want to scare you." M
She meowed gently. She was a bit cruise what the shadows were but making Batkit feel better was more inportant.

(I really have to get off j ow. XD, I'll respond as soon as I can, tomorrow after school probably.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:13 AM

Quote:
(I'll make a fourm tomorrow! Thanks!
This is what I imagen Batkit looking like.)

Cocoaheart gave a small smile as she strocked the Kit's back with her fluffy tail. Truly she'd probably make a wonderful mother one day but not yet. "It wasn't your flat, Batkit. The shadows just want to scare you." M
She meowed gently. She was a bit cruise what the shadows were but making Batkit feel better was more inportant.

(I really have to get off j ow. XD, I'll respond as soon as I can, tomorrow after school probably.)
( Already, im fine with that. Prob wont get people over night XD
And that looks just like him, but cyan eyes. )

Bat`Kit smiled at Cocoa heart, out of the corner of his eye he saw the shadow of Jay`Kit snarling at his alive sibling. The tom spotted one of his dead sisters beside jay, Robin`Kit. He whimpered and moved closer to the Molly.

( Same, school is evil. Plus im faling math. ;^; )
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:49 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool let out another purr. "Im a little hungry, but im too comfortable. Can you please get me something to eat from the fresh kill pile?" meowed Splashpool.
Deadkit blinked shocked it was that small of a job,” Ofcourse!” He feared his stepmother would learn he ran into an expecting queen, he darted off and as the river was frozen it was all land prey, he found the fattest squirrel he could find, granted it was leafbare fed squirrels, but to him they were reasonable sized as he was born in early leafbare, he dropped the squirrel on the ground in front of her,” Sorry there aren’t any fish.” He meowed as if he were guilty for that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
( Already, im fine with that. Prob wont get people over night XD
And that looks just like him, but cyan eyes. )

Bat`Kit smiled at Cocoa heart, out of the corner of his eye he saw the shadow of Jay`Kit snarling at his alive sibling. The tom spotted one of his dead sisters beside jay, Robin`Kit. He whimpered and moved closer to the Molly.

( Same, school is evil. Plus im faling math. ;^; )
(Oh my I forgot about my after school activities! XD Well I'm back now.
Oh, I hate math! It's so annoying!)

Cocoaheart felt sorry for the little tom kit. Who was even Batkit's mother? Cocoaheart couldn't remember, this molly could be forgetful sometimes. Sometimes she'd call herself a scatterbrain but she could remember something better then others. But right know she was concentrated on Batkit. He needed her, or she thought he did. As he pressed himself to her she rapped her tail around him. "Hay, you'll be okay." She promised. "Don't lessen to those shadows. They just want to scare you." She added. Honesty she didn't know if she was right but her voice was calm and conferencing. She just hoped it would help him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 25th, 2018, 03:27 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Goldenstep ducked, padding into the den. The tom carefully avoided tails and kits running around the nursery. He flicked his gaze around the den, spotting his mate and newest kits. "Hello, my lovelies." He said softly, sitting down near the kits.

"Hello, Lynxsky. I hope these kits aren't being a pawful." He meowed, leaning over to lick his mate's ear a moment before shifting his gaze to the kittens.

----
Oceankit popped her small head up from under her siblings fur. "Hi." She laid her fluffy paws on her mother's tail, nibbling it slightly.

@2018 Okapi @Role @FadingEchoes

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
(Oh my I forgot about my after school activities! XD Well I'm back now.
Oh, I hate math! It's so annoying!)

Cocoaheart felt sorry for the little tom kit. Who was even Batkit's mother? Cocoaheart couldn't remember, this molly could be forgetful sometimes. Sometimes she'd call herself a scatterbrain but she could remember something better then others. But right know she was concentrated on Batkit. He needed her, or she thought he did. As he pressed himself to her she rapped her tail around him. "Hay, you'll be okay." She promised. "Don't lessen to those shadows. They just want to scare you." She added. Honesty she didn't know if she was right but her voice was calm and conferencing. She just hoped it would help him.
Bat`Kit tilted his head at the she. She oddly reminded him of his Shadow`Clan mother. The tom shook his head. "The shadows dont want to scare me, at least not Lynx`Kit or Night`Kit..." He replied sadly. He had seen his dad a day before he died, he really didnt know much of his father, other than he hated Bat`Kit. He could see a faint memory of his Father fighting for the four kits, and when he won against the fight with the Shadow Clan patrol he shoved his kits in the nursey and began to ignore them. A image of his mother flashed in his head. The white she would smile so brightly it hurt his head. Snowbird would be proud of her kits if she knew them, right? At least she would be proud of her three other kits... cause they died. What if Snowbird and Darkpelt hated him. He always thought that wanted him to die instead of his siblings. Bat`Kit huffed, puffing out his pelt.

Last edited by Bat`Pelt; January 25th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep ducked, padding into the den. The tom carefully avoided tails and kits running around the nursery. He flicked his gaze around the den, spotting his mate and newest kits. "Hello, my lovelies." He said softly, sitting down near the kits.

"Hello, Lynxsky. I hope these kits aren't being a pawful." He meowed, leaning over to lick his mate's ear a moment before shifting his gaze to the kittens.

----
Oceankit popped her small head up from under her siblings fur. "Hi." She laid her fluffy paws on her mother's tail, nibbling it slightly.

@2018 Okapi @Role @FadingEchoes
@Roledolf (IDK why your mention didn’t work)
Lynxsky smiled,” Their not too, too bad!” She chuckled happily. She adored the young kits, Oceankit was growing bigger by day, as was Russetkit, Ospreykit, and Gingerkit! (Sorry if I got a name wrong)
Ospreykit scrambled away from Lynxsky over to Goldenstep,” Hi Dad!” Even though she always was told that when she got older she’d adress her parents by their names, she didn’t believe it, she’d always call them mom and dad, as far as she was concerned.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 26th, 2018 at 08:21 AM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@chiaki

Cedarkit sighed deeply as he laid in the rather empty nest. He hadn't see either of his fathers recently nor his siblings. On top of that, right now the clan was in the midst of a war leaving the camp pretty empty. Pretty boring! Of course he wanted to know what was happening outside those camp walls, but he was going to be a good kitten and sit there and wait to hear the news.
Rolling onto his side, he curled up, tucking his nose under his tail and waiting. Something had to happen soon, right? He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to sit there and do nothing! It was leaf-bare too so it wasn't like he could just exit the nursery and find himself a bug to mess with, there were none! Besides, the kits had strict orders not to leave the nursery while almost no one was in camp. 'It was too risky'. He called mouse-dung on that. From what he understood, the war shouldn't even involve Riverclan!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 26th, 2018, 02:45 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@chiaki

Cedarkit sighed deeply as he laid in the rather empty nest. He hadn't see either of his fathers recently nor his siblings. On top of that, right now the clan was in the midst of a war leaving the camp pretty empty. Pretty boring! Of course he wanted to know what was happening outside those camp walls, but he was going to be a good kitten and sit there and wait to hear the news.
Rolling onto his side, he curled up, tucking his nose under his tail and waiting. Something had to happen soon, right? He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to sit there and do nothing! It was leaf-bare too so it wasn't like he could just exit the nursery and find himself a bug to mess with, there were none! Besides, the kits had strict orders not to leave the nursery while almost no one was in camp. 'It was too risky'. He called mouse-dung on that. From what he understood, the war shouldn't even involve Riverclan!

Russetswirl had been detached from the clan ever since he'd retired- he was growing older, wasn't he? Recently, the retired leader had been plagued with nightmares, without such an important role to ground him. Dreams of all those bloody battles, of him and his own sister fighting- the terrifying reign of the Dark Era over the clans. He'd been shaking in his sleep, too frightened of himself to do anything- he'd killed cats, hadn't he? Perhaps ones who deserved hell, but it didn't mean he didn't murder them in cold blood.
He was on friendly terms with WindClan, but with his leadership ending, they'd taken sides, they'd involved themselves in yet another conflict. He couldn't take any more bloodshed- this was a horrible idea, wasn't it? Yet he was too much of a coward to approach his own former deputy about it. Letting out a long sigh, the older tom entered the nursery with an unenthusiastic gait- though his troubled eyes did light up with the smallest bit of happiness at the appearance of his son. "...Cedarkit." He murmured with a warm smile, nuzzling the kitten quickly. He'd stayed behind, after all.
There would be no more war for Russetswirl.

Last edited by Fel; January 26th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.