Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(Uh, I don't think so, Shaddie. Why?)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:49 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

No reason.......
There was something else i was supposed to talk to you about but i can't remember it
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(Oh. *blinks* Okay)

Forever...

Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:53 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Youv three have fun
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:23 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

As soon as the tiger hit the ground, the cubs all began screaming. The younger ones burst into tears in a panic.

"P-protect the cubs!" The one who had carried Sade roared out a nervous command. "Protect the general! Move, you good for nothing cats!"

As tiger and leopards began surrounding the cubs, Sade was silent, all she could do was watch in horror as her teacher slaughtered a lion, without a lick of guilt.

Full gasped and backed away, ears going against her head. For once, all of the guard felt only thing towards their leader. Fear.
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:56 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"H-Holy," Bunga stuttered, backing away, actually completely scared. Ono's eyes were wider than ever, looking completely shaken up.

Kion flinched faintly when the cubs started screaming and crying, and his mouth snapped shut, teeth clicking together. Unconsciously, his gaze flickered toward Sade, then toward the rest of the Guard, and faltered for just a second, seeing their fear. He didn't say anything, just gave his tail a hard lash and turned away, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. It didn't matter. These tigers were bad. Weren't they? Bad? Of course they were bad. Tigers were bad. Tigers are bad. "Just chill out!" Kion roared suddenly, irritated by the screaming. He then narrowed his eyes as the tigers began surrounding the cubs, and growled, storming forward. "Let Sade go. Let them all go."

"You chill out!" One of the tigers snarled, lunging and lashing out to sink his claws into Kion's throat. He didn't even get close.

Kion whipped around and reared up on his hind paws, slamming his front paws forward into the tigers throat, but not deep enough to kill just yet. He yanked the tiger forward and bared his teeth. "Screw you, stripey." He sneered, a smirk tugging at his lips before it dropped completely "See you in Hell." Then he shoved the tiger back, sinking his claws deep into his throat before releasing and letting him fall to the ground. He didn't watch this one die this time, though, spinning around before the tiger had even hit the ground. "That's twenty-eight. Anybody else?!"

That's when the first tiger from before started over to him again, claws unsheathed and his expression wary, staring through narrowed eyes.

"Perfect."
Kion growled simply, lashing his tail. And then he launched himself forward. The tiger swung at him, claws sinking into the cub's shoulder and honestly going in pretty deep, and Kion bit down on his tongue to keep himself from screaming. Instead, he sank his teeth deep into the tiger's paw, but this tiger didn't even flinch.

"Really?" The tiger sneered, lifting his paw up slightly. "Is that the best you could do?"

"Not done yet,"
Kion said sweetly, then lashed out, slicing his claws over the tiger's throat. He let go of the tiger's paw just in time, backing up as the tiger began to choke and gasp for air, but seemingly couldn't find any because a moment later he fell, dead. Kion scoffed, tail whipping silently back and forth. "Weak." He said aloud, then turned. "Twenty-nine. Who's next?" He growled. "Or can we end this? Set the cubs free and get on with your lives? No?" His gaze settled on one of the tigers who was brave enough to step forward, and he grimaced. "Guess not. Okay, fine. Lucky number thirty," He sneered.

Vixy frowned slightly. She couldn't watch this. She couldn't watch the lion she was certain was her father, if the other cub's exclamation of "Kion" meant anything, just mercilessly slaughter every tiger in the camp. And he was scaring all the other cubs. Vixy flicked her tail, then took in a deep breath and ended up padding forward to Kion, hearing a few gasps from the other cubs, and the other tigers. "Daddy," Vixy said clearly when she got close enough, her eyes narrowed faintly as she stared up at him. "Don't."

Kion started to growl a sharp response, but the words fell right off his tongue before he even started to speak. At first, just because this was a cub. And then the words sunk in and Kion finally actually looked at her, taking in the blue stripes, then the golden ones. "Wh..." Then his gaze settled on hers and his eyes went faintly wide, staring in complete disbelief, all anger and bloodthirst completely forgotten. "What?"
(Damn this post was long guys I'm sorry XDD)

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; January 24th, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 04:36 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Amelia ran over to one of the fallen tigers, her eyes wide with fear. She nudged them pathetically, trying to get a response from them. "No, you can't be dead." She whimpered, placing her paws on his side and shaking them slightly. "Come on, wake up!" Amelia couldn't believe what just happened. The tiger had been one of her many half-brothers that she actually knew, and that made everything all that much worse. She frowned and looked down at his eyes which were still wide open with shock in their long-dead eyes. She sniffled quietly and gently used her paw to close their eyes before moving off and away from the tiger. She stared at Kion for a moment, her green eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "Monster." She mumbled, just loud enough for someone to hear if they were paying attention before she turned and headed back to Octavian, pressing up against her older brother and staring at the ground. She flicked an ear and looked up to see a powerful looking tiger- her only full-blooded brother that was still alive- make his way closer to Octavian and Amelia, his cold eyes trained on the deadly cub. "Masaki?"

Masaki turned his head to look down at Amelia, his gaze softening slightly as he lowered his head to gently run his tongue over her head. "I won't attack him like the others." He promised her softly. "But I do need to protect Octavian." The tiger turned his massive orange head to look directly at Kion, his green eyes hardening once more and his claws sinking into the ground. He wouldn't move from the spot he was in-- wait, did that cub just call Kion her father? Surprise flickered in Masaki's gaze as he looked at the duo, comparing the two. Sure enough, they were similar looking. The little cub also vaguely reminded him of a young tigress he once knew- Natasha. The blue stripes were what gave it away. He looked on with interest, having yet to need to protect Octavian and Amelia from the threat that stood in front of them.

--

Atazi held Sari close, running her tongue gently over her forehead and her tail wrapped around the smaller cub's body. She didn't say a word, simply sitting there and kept still with Sari snuggling closer to her. Nothing could really describe the emotion Atazi felt in that moment- it was a mixture of happiness, relief, concern, and an oddly blissful absence of her typical anger. The lioness tucked her child closer to her, closing her eyes and smiling gently.

(Somehow I need to get Atazi and Sari to where the action is but I have no ideas.)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:45 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

The clearing went into an uncomfortable silence. The only noise was the sound of crying cubs, which began to quiet into scared whimpers. Even the wind seemed to cease to exist.

Sade stood, petrified. She didn't move. She couldn't move. Not an inch. all that changed was the dampness on her face as silent tears flowed heavily. All she could see is blood. She was close enough the some of the red had splattered a bit on her cheek.

Octavian watched in horror as his soldiers were killed. He held Amelia close to him, however he himself felt the need to be protected. He had never heard of this Kion until now. But now he knew for certain. He would never forget. And he would never forgive.

Fuli and Beshte stood together. For once, Fuli sought for protection herself in the large Hippo. Beshte of course didn't mind when he felt Fuli press against him, and Fuli was glad he didn't. The truth was, Beshte need her just as much. They needed each other to cope. Because all at once, for both of them, every happy memory with their leader collapsed.

Old January 24th, 2018, 07:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Okay, yeah," Bunga mumbled, backing up beside the others, his teal eyes wide with fear and confusion as he stared at Kion. That - That's not.. That is not my best friend, He thought, heart pounding. That's not Kion. Ono had the same expression, looking horrified and confused.

Kion didn't seem to notice, or he didn't mind, the silence at all. If anything he was glad for it, because right then, any sound would probably make him snap. The golden cub just stood there, his amber eyes fixed on Vixy, unwavering, but he looked confused, thinking back, mumbling to himself, counting. Then he paused, and shook his head, then started counting again. His unsheathed claws slowly pulled out of the ground and retracted again, and his ears seemed to flatten even more, his mouth twisting into a grimace and his jaw setting firmly. "Natasha," He mumbled, his voice low, filled with confusion and disbelief. All the anger seemed to have evaporated. "...Where is she?"

Vixy's tail twitched slightly, smirking faintly to herself in satisfaction that she'd gotten Kion to calm down. "My mother," She confirmed when Kion said Natasha's name. Her ears flicked when Kion asked where she was, and her amber eyes met his. "She was here." She spoke, glancing back. "She'll probably be returning soon."

"Mm."
Kion then glanced up, seeing a few more tigers approaching him, and a low growl rumbled in his throat. His lips curled back over his teeth, and his claws unsheathed again. He heard a few frightened gasps from the other cubs, and a hiss of disappointment from Vixy. And vaguely he heard pawsteps approaching from behind, but he could deal with that later. For now he was focused on the tigers, ready to attack when they got close enough. Come on, come on, come on--

"Kion," Suddenly a paw was resting on his back, and Kion let out a surprised hiss, head whipping around instantly. Chaka stood there, staring down at the younger cub firmly, dark blue eyes narrowed slightly. "Kion, you need to stop." His voice was low and rumbling, but not quite a growl as he wrapped his tail tightly around the younger cub, pulling him back, away from the tigers, and shooting them all a look to say back off. And they did, watching in confusion.

Watching in confusion as Kion instantly relaxed. As all the anger and hatred instantly melted away from his expression, his tense shoulders relaxed, his claws sheathed and his flattened ears pricked up. Watching as, as soon as Kion's amber gaze met Chaka's dark blue eyes, his expression went completely calm. Back to normal. Back to the Kion the Guard knew. No longer the killer, Lucifer's slave, no longer angry and bloodthirsty. Just Kion. "Cha," Kion sighed, a mixture of relief and confusion in his voice, eyebrows furrowing as he stared up at Chaka. Then he turned to look around again. "We- We gotta go.." He mumbled, his gaze focusing on the tigers again, and his fur started to bristle once more, but Chaka's paw was under his chin instantly, turning his head back to face him, and Kion was instantly calm again.

"Don't," Chaka murmured, staring at him intently before giving a warm, soft smile. "Calm down first." Kion didn't object to that, just nodded and kept his gaze focused on Chaka. He desperately wanted to get Sade, the rest of the Guard, and... Possibly Vixy, and get out of there, but he took Chaka's advice and kept his gaze focused on his best friend, slowly managing to calm himself down. Chaka, meanwhile, tore his gaze away for a second to glance around. He grimaced as he stared at the dead tigers, then his gaze met Bunga's, then Fuli's, then Beshte's, then Ono's. Then he brought his gaze back to Kion.

Vixy blinked, watching with interest. Sure, she'd managed to get Kion calm too, but it was nothing compared to this. As soon as Chaka had touched him, Kion had already begun to relax. It just took a few simple words, took Kion keeping his gaze fixed on Chaka, just being near him and Kion was calm. It was... Interesting, to say the least. Bunga watched in confusion, and relief, glad that Kion was at least remotely calm for the time being. Ono was relieved, too. Maybe now they could just get Sade and get the hell out of there.

Forever...

Old January 24th, 2018, 07:38 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Masaki relaxed ever so slightly upon seeing that Kion was being calmed down but he still remained vigilante. "Alright." He turned his head to look over at all the cubs. "Leopards who are able to help, bring the cubs to the camp. Tigers, take the wounded to the medical den and bring the deceased to the graveyard for a proper burial. Amelia, stay with Octavian. I'll try speaking to the Lion Guard and see what's going on." He ordered, glancing at Octavian to make sure his superior was alright with the decision before moving towards the less... angry looking members, staying away from Kion. "Hello." He rumbled, sheathing his claws to make sure he didn't appear as a threat. "My name is Masaki, I'm one of the tigers working for Octavian. May I ask why you came?" He asked politely, glancing over at Kion slightly nervously before looking back at Fuli. Of all of them, she seemed the more capable of answering- the way she stood, how she watched the scene. If Kion wasn't able to lead, Masaki was quite sure that Fuli would be the one to take charge.

Amelia watched silently, unsure of what to say or do.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡