by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:22 AM

Old January 18th, 2018, 02:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"I was! Your tail got in my way!" Wolfpaw snapped, as he easily got out of the bush. He shook the leaves out of his fur, slightly glaring at her. "Always am." He replied, he scanned her. Studying her every moment. He then realized wasn't she `Pacific`? He at least held some respect for her. Though it didn't mean the tom fairly liked her. He glared at her blankly, looking at her like she was a idiot. Wolfpaw waited for her to do something. A lot of cats disliked it because it made it him look like he was judging them. Even if he kind of is.
"I was clearly here first.I've been in this same spot since we got back from hunting,so don't blame me for your clumsiness." Pacific said,forcing herself not to lash out at him.'From what I hear,apprintices from the clans are trained by a older cat.Whoever is training this apprintice needs to do a better job on teaching him manners.' Pacific thought bitterly,but didn't say anything outloud.She had noticed him staring at her,but didn't say about it.Hoping to get rid of the tension between them,she changed the subject."So what are you doing here anyways?Won't your clan get worried if they find out your out of your territory?" Pacific asked.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:54 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Quinoa looked at the mouse. She wasn’t hungry anymore. She recoiled from the sting of herb juices and the water. So he’s going to bring Hades to me soon, she thought, grimacing. Even healed, she wouldn’t be able to escape before Osirus had led Hades to her. But, didn’t she want to die anyway? No, she thought firmly. She could outsmart Hades, if it came down to that. But she was crossing her paws that Hades and Osirus weren’t as smart as they seemed. She was an idiot. Hades had nearly killed her, and Osirus certainly seemed just as strong as Hades, too. Quinoa could only hope that Hades would spare her... again. But, he had said that if he had caught her on his land again, she might not be so lucky.
Quinoa sighed as Osirus cleaned her paw. She wished she just be healed already. She narrowed her eyes at the tom. Either kill me or heal me, those were my choices. She still didn’t know wether she had made her choice yet. Perhaps he would heal her, and she could get away before he brought Hades here. She shook her head. This thought had occurred many times already today. It wasn’t new. Once again, she wouldn’t be able to outrun, outfight, or outsmart Hades and Osirus. Even just one of them on their own it was a slim chance.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 19th, 2018, 06:55 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I was clearly here first.I've been in this same spot since we got back from hunting,so don't blame me for your clumsiness." Pacific said,forcing herself not to lash out at him.'From what I hear,apprintices from the clans are trained by a older cat.Whoever is training this apprintice needs to do a better job on teaching him manners.' Pacific thought bitterly,but didn't say anything outloud.She had noticed him staring at her,but didn't say about it.Hoping to get rid of the tension between them,she changed the subject."So what are you doing here anyways?Won't your clan get worried if they find out your out of your territory?" Pacific asked.

"Well, I'm not clumsy. You should have kept your tail out of my way, or anybody's way really." Wolfpaw replied, he didn't have the best mentor. More likely, he was horrible. He did mostly teach the apprentice things he didn't need to know. He sighed, shaking his head a little at the thought of Thunderstruck. What would he do? The thought sent a bubbling rage inside him, as he forced himself to calm himself down. Wolfpaw wasn't glaring anymore, at least. "Huh? Oh. Complicated. Anyway, my mother may worry but that about it." He said. He didn't like making his mother worry but like his friends, his clan should be use to it by now. Wolfpaw usually returned. "So, why do you follow Hades? Is it because you owe him or somethin?" He asked. He didn't mind talking about himself but preferred not to.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:

"Well, I'm not clumsy. You should have kept your tail out of my way, or anybody's way really." Wolfpaw replied, he didn't have the best mentor. More likely, he was horrible. He did mostly teach the apprentice things he didn't need to know. He sighed, shaking his head a little at the thought of Thunderstruck. What would he do? The thought sent a bubbling rage inside him, as he forced himself to calm himself down. Wolfpaw wasn't glaring anymore, at least. "Huh? Oh. Complicated. Anyway, my mother may worry but that about it." He said. He didn't like making his mother worry but like his friends, his clan should be use to it by now. Wolfpaw usually returned. "So, why do you follow Hades? Is it because you owe him or somethin?" He asked. He didn't mind talking about himself but preferred not to.
"I just follow him because he's strong and let's me stay as long as I help hunt and stuff." Pacific said simply,not giving any more explanation than that.She didn't like talking about her past,and especially with someone she barely even knew that well.Talking about it brought back way to many memories she would rather forget,so that was another reason she never talked about why she followed Hades."It's not really important anyways.Your clan hasn't left the leader yet because he or she is strong and look up to them.Its like that with me and Hades.He's strong,so I stay with him and follow his orders."

Old January 19th, 2018, 07:54 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I just follow him because he's strong and let's me stay as long as I help hunt and stuff." Pacific said simply,not giving any more explanation than that.She didn't like talking about her past,and especially with someone she barely even knew that well.Talking about it brought back way to many memories she would rather forget,so that was another reason she never talked about why she followed Hades."It's not really important anyways.Your clan hasn't left the leader yet because he or she is strong and look up to them.Its like that with me and Hades.He's strong,so I stay with him and follow his orders."
"Sounds boring." Wolfpaw said, bluntly. Truth be told he was wishing for something more interesting. Then he guessed he was kind of a follower to Flashpaw. His `friend`. He was the lead trickster while the tom was distance to the group. More than half the reason he liked being with them. Speaking of tricks he should mess with Osirus or someone. Then leave. Sounds like a wonderful ending to a trip, right? "Touché. Though I wouldn't say all of us follow her for that reason. More because of family and you were raised with them so it like family. " Wolfpaw replied. He didn't consider a lot of the cats in the clan `family`. He was just staying because of his mother. It would be no surprise that he would leave forever for once.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:37 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

osirus carefully did all that he remembered about healing a wound, his eyes narriwed in concentration. once finished, he stepped back and turned away, moving to walk from the shack. "you'll have to sit and let that rest so it doesn't open again; don't try running. the next time it opens, i won't help you." his tail lashed before he jumped from the building and ran into the forest, ignoring pacific and the apprentice as he did so. just for hades.

[ @Pouncepaw ]

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; January 20th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:37 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
osirus carefully did all that he remembered about healing a wound, his eyes narriwed in concentration. once finished, he stepped back and turned away, moving to walk from the shack. "you'll have to sit and let that rest so it doesn't open again; don't try running. the next time it opens, i won't help you." his tail lashed before he jumped from the building and ran into the forest, ignoring pacific and the apprentice as he did so. just for hades.

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa watched him go. She barely knew him. But now, she could escape. But... maybe she should wait awhile. After all, he had warned her about her paw. She curled up, hoping not to be found.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:39 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Quinoa watched him go. She barely knew him. But now, she could escape. But... maybe she should wait awhile. After all, he had warned her about her paw. She curled up, hoping not to be found.
Quinoa awoke. It had been hours since she had been awake. Her paw felt numb, and she felt better than she had the past two days. It was night outside now, the stars showing through the slats of wood. Perhaps she would escape soon.

~pom~

Old January 24th, 2018, 12:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Hello y’all!!! Big news will make a plot that may result in the end of Hades home!!
Sano will indeed be involved! So check out his finder if y’all want :3
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
"Sounds boring." Wolfpaw said, bluntly. Truth be told he was wishing for something more interesting. Then he guessed he was kind of a follower to Flashpaw. His `friend`. He was the lead trickster while the tom was distance to the group. More than half the reason he liked being with them. Speaking of tricks he should mess with Osirus or someone. Then leave. Sounds like a wonderful ending to a trip, right? "Touché. Though I wouldn't say all of us follow her for that reason. More because of family and you were raised with them so it like family. " Wolfpaw replied. He didn't consider a lot of the cats in the clan `family`. He was just staying because of his mother. It would be no surprise that he would leave forever for once.
(Thought I replied to this,but I don't see the post,So sorry for the late reply)
Pacific didn't say anything,remembering new own family.She got lost in thought for a minute,trying to remember something,but it never came.She would have stayed like that forever if a bird hadn't chirped nearby.The noise snapped her out of her thoughts and she looked back at the apprintice."Do you have any siblings?They should care about you if your mother does." she said.