Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 01:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

Huh. Where would she have gotten the name Jinx from otherwise? Obsidian knew his own name was because of his pelt color, his twolegs thinking that it looked a lot like the color. Instead of stressing this point, however, he shrugged. "Alright." That was his last word on the matter, wishing to avoid confrontation if it was possible. He didn't really want to fight a former Dusk Syndicate cat - he didn't want to fight anyone, knowing that it was dangerous for him to even try at this point. He was trying to survive on his own, the switch from being in a group to being alone feeling all too familiar. Obsidian was used to it. He could survive. Jinx's response to his name surprised him, and he grunted in thanks. "Hunt if you must. My den is over there." Here the tom paused, flicking his tail in the direction of where he had made a small nest in the hollow of a tree. If you feel the need to spend the night here, I will be keeping an eye on you." Chances were she would run into Calia somewhere during her journey... she would take better care of Jinx.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lonestar23

Jinx was kind of shocked whenever Obsidian seemed to be okay with her staying a little bit. Even offering her hunting. For a former Syndicate cat, she really wasn't expecting anything less than a fight. "Well, you're being awfully generous, the Syndicate didn't corrupt you completely then?" she couldn't help but ask as her head tilted just slightly. Her yellow optics never left the tom other than to follow his gesture towards his den. Something else seemed to be on his mind too, like she wasn't supposed to know something. She wouldn't pick at that simply because she wasn't dumb enough to. Jinx knew better when it came to personal lives. They would talk when they wanted to. They always did because no cat can hold a secret their entire lives -- even if Obsidian's wasn't a secret, it was just another cat nearby. "But I will take the offer kindly and owe you something in the future if we happen to cross paths again. Who knows what can happen," she replied, her tail flicking behind her in response.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:34 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

"No. I guess they didn't." "Generous" was not a word that Obsidian normally would have used to describe himself. He wasn't exactly a giving cat. However, now that she had brought it up, he did realize that he was beginning to sound pretty generous. That was alright - it would pay off in the future and even if it never did, at least she would be away from here and Obsidian would be alone once more. He needed to be alone. Unused to someone telling him they would "owe him something," the tom lowered his eyes to the ground, avoiding eye contact. Honestly? He didn't know how to react. "I appreciate it." That was all he could think of to say, and while he knew it sounded like a weak apology, he wasn't used to this kind of thing. Turning away, he started to head back to his den before he stopped and looked over his shoulder. "The, uh... best spot for hunting is over in the taller grasses. Lots of places for prey to hide there." That was all he said before he started back towards his own den.

@Suspiciousmindz (we could timeskip or we could end it here? up to you c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:57 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz

Calia pushed her way through the undergrowth, glancing over her shoulder to reassure herself that Obsidian was still with her. The territory was completely unfamiliar to her and as far as she was aware she was walking in the wrong direction, but at least she'd be walking in the wrong direction with a content gleam to her vibrant blue eyes. The ginger tabby feline stepped carefully over a stick and asked, ``Am I going the right way?`` without stopping walking in the same direction. Calia was very excited to meet this Jinx Obsidian had told her about, but then she remembered the dark-pelted tomcat warning her to tone it down a little around this stranger cat. She wondered if that meant no warmth whatsoever; was Calia supposed to glare at Jinx and frown - was that what Dusk Syndicate cats did?

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 15th, 2018 at 05:57 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Obsidian glanced up as Calia asked him a question. He was barely paying attention to his surroundings, wondering what on earth he was doing - inviting the ginger feline into his territory? Having Jinx there unsupervised? Dusk Syndicate cats had some sort of a code, and he believed her to be a cat of honor so far, so perhaps there was nothing wrong with leaving her alone. Obsidian would check his prey just to be safe later, and if he found that any more was missing... well... then she would have to look for somewhere else to stay. Perhaps Calia's would be a better place for the dark feline to take lodging. But what if Calia gets hurt? Was his next thought, before he pushed it aside in favor of the current situation. "Yes." He answered shortly, his thoughts then turning back to the other situation. This was why he tried not to care about other cats. Because it took so much out of him, because then they would plague his waking moments with thoughts and worries about them. Did he care about Calia? Obviously he did, at least some, or that thought never would have entered his mind. Perhaps they were... real friends. It had been such a long time since Obsidian had had a real friend, he wasn't even sure where to begin or what to do about it. Maybe it was nothing... in which case the tom would be considerably happier.

@Suspiciousmindz @AbsurdJinx

Old January 20th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23 @AbsurdJinx

Jinx had taken a small liking to the tom who invited her to his home. He could be generous sometimes, but it was clear he still didn't fully trust the ebony she-cat. Who could blame him though? A strange cat enters the area and suddenly sticks around for a little longer than expected. Anyways, earlier that day the tom had left and gave her a few warnings about staying here alone. That was some trust he was putting into her. Still, Jinx wasn't the type to ruin her reputation over something dumb. So, while he was away, she took some time to go hunt for the both of them. It was more or less a 'thank you' for allowing her to stay, she supposed. Jinx had added three mice to the tom's small prey pile and saved one for herself. In fact, as she heard voices coming from the trees, she was tucked into the small rodent, filling her stomach with content.
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:08 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Calia hadn't gone too much further when she spotted the dark-pelted she-cat she assumed to be Jinx. She looked over her shoulder at Obsidian, eyes wide and jaw dropped, an excited gleam in her eyes. It were as if she were saying, she's right there! She's actually real! Then she remembered Obsidian's suggestion to tone it down a little and she looked back at Jinx, taking a moment to calm down and ease the thrill level. Finally, Calia made herself known and padded forward, looking at Jinx through happy, vibrant blue eyes. She didn't approach the other she-cat any further than a few tail-lengths, not because she was scared of her but rather because she believed Jinx may not trust Calia at first and would prefer freedom of space. ``Hi there! I'm Calia, Obsidian's friend, and you must be Jinx?``
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

The dark tom's eyes darkened as he spotted another figure - by instinct, his body stiffened, then relaxed when he saw it was just the she cat he shared his home with. Calia's use of the word "friend" automatically sent off warning bells in his mind... but Obsidian didn't do anything to correct her. He wouldn't do it now, anyways - perhaps later he would speak to Jinx and correct the assumption Calia had made. They were... friendly, but Obsidian didn't really have true "friends." "Jinx." He greeted her briskly with a quick lowering of his head before glancing at his companion. "Calia wanted to meet you. She doesn't mean any harm." He added a moment later, speaking in a somewhat halting manner; he honestly wasn't sure how much he wanted to talk on the subject right then. He wasn't very good at introductions... but so far, it was going fine. Obsidian took note of the rodent that Jinx was eating and mentally reminded himself to check his prey stash later. Just in case she had taken it instead of catching it for herself.

@AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz

Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:54 PM
Just A Fossil

@AbsurdJinx @Lonestar23

Jinx was finishing up her mouse when this new feline and Obsidian showed back up. Her ears flicked towards Calia, taking note of her excited vibes. They were just radiating off the feline and it almost overwhelmed Jinx. The ebony feline blinked a few times in response, studying the feline a little bit, putting together a few words to respond back. She was about to speak when Obsidian put in his statement, she merely flicked her tail in greetings towards the tom, her yellow hues unwavering from Calia. "What if I'm not Jinx? What if I happened to be someone else and you just casually said hello to an enemy?" she inquired, her tail tip twitching. There wasn't much of a tone to her voice either, and her eyes gave nothing away. "But I am Jinx, Obsidian's acquaintance," she replied. When she said that, her gaze finally moved towards the dark colored tom, curious to see his reaction to her statement.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Calia's excitement did not falter one bit as Jinx spoke; in fact, her enthusiasm seemed to have doubled. ``I don't see anyone as an enemy,`` the ginger tabby feline answered genuinely, lowering herself back on her haunches. Her claim was as true as could be. Calia didn't have enemies, and if she did they were one-sided. She believed everyone had good in them, even if just the smallest amount. Most of the Dusk Syndicate cats were currently an exception to her belief but maybe Jinx would be able to change that. Calia glanced at Obsidian who looked sorta tense but that wasn't very surprising - Obsidian was always tense. She looked back to Jinx and wondered if she was just as reserved as the dark-pelted tom beside her. However, even if she was, Calia wouldn't mind; Calia was welcoming to just about anyone, even those who didn't talk too much or were rude.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 23rd, 2018 at 04:45 PM.