Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:28 PM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:31 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She sighed not saying a word, and put her paw on the moss and yanked it free. Shaking her head.
Ashamed, Willowpaw flattened her ears and tried the pounce again. This time she reminded herself not to unsheath.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

Ashamed, Willowpaw flattened her ears and tried the pounce again. This time she reminded herself not to unsheath.
Peachrain wanted to keep dwelling on the fact that Willowpaw failed to listen, but she had to build trust among Willowpaw so she didn’t act proud... she forced her lips in a smile,” That’s a good pounce. Try again.” She meowed focusing on looking upbeat, though it wasn’t the best upbeat look, her tail was dropping some.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Peachrain wanted to keep dwelling on the fact that Willowpaw failed to listen, but she had to build trust among Willowpaw so she didn’t act proud... she forced her lips in a smile,” That’s a good pounce. Try again.” She meowed focusing on looking upbeat, though it wasn’t the best upbeat look, her tail was dropping some.
Willowpaw noticed the slightly drooping tail and drooped her ears. She shook her head and did the pounce again.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Willowpaw noticed the slightly drooping tail and drooped her ears. She shook her head and did the pounce again.
Peachrain nodded in approval,” It’s a good pounce. How about you try on real prey now, nothing in the trees though.” She added playful forcing herself not to dwell on her one mistake that’s better than I was or the name I won’t think was on our first training session.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

As hard as the she-cat tried to keep her hostile expression on, a look of bewilderment replaced her snarl as the tom started speaking in a different language. At first, she thought that he was just speaking really quickly because he had been surprised. But as she replayed the moment in her head, she listened closely and realised that he wasn't speaking quickly, but actually speaking a whole other language. She stared at him, dumbfounded and unsure of what to think or do. She didn't know what the tom had said in that other language and he might've insulted her for all she knew. If he had indeed insulted her, she would then have every right to attack him. But unfortunately, she wasn't sure if he actually had so she couldn't really attack him without giving him the chance to give her a good explanation. Although at the same time, he had already stepped onto ThunderClan's territory without permission and so she could just attack him anyway. The she-cat shook her head. There were too many possible options and she was just confusing herself more and more with every moment that she thought about her next move.
By now, the apprentice's fur had smoothed down and her face wore an expression of puzzlement.
"Excuse me?" She asked. A wave of worry started creeping closer towards her as she desperately tried to translate his words. What if he'd just told her something that could save his life and she attacked him anyway? Relief overcame the worry though and flooded over her as he spoke four words that she actually understood. I come in peace. At that, Featherpaw immediately became suspicious and looked around. Had he brought an attack patrol? She parted her jaws and tasted the air. There was no unfamiliar scent except for the one that belonged to the tom. She would've been in big trouble if he had brought a whole group of cats with him. She was just a mere apprentice. She wouldn't be able to hold off more than one cat. Although with her lack of training, even one cat might be too much for her along.
As the stranger stared at her, Featherpaw couldn't help but stare back. She didn't let her gaze waver and did her best not to flinch. Each time that the tom spoke a word in his language, the she-cat wanted to cringe away. The words were unfamiliar and sounded wrong to her. With his next words, the she-cat was happy to hear that they were words that she understood. After some thought, she came to the conclusion that the tom wasn't from around here. Even the outsiders that lurked in the areas near ThunderClan knew about the clan cats. This tom seemed to have no clue about it. "ThunderClan is one of the fou—five clans of the forest," Featherpaw replied, having to quickly correct herself midway through her sentence. She was just so used to saying 'four clans' that even though she knew well of SkyClan's existence, she wasn't very good at remembering to say 'five clans'. A hint of impatience could be sensed in her words and her paws kneaded the ground. She was hoping that she wouldn't have to explain everything about the clans to the tom. That would just take too much time and she wanted to deal with him as soon as possible. This was her first encounter with an intruding outsider and she was eager to take action as soon as possible.
"Now, answer the question. What are you doing here?" Featherpaw asked, raising her hackles again as a sign of warning for what might happen if he didn't answer again. The tom seemed like a polite cat and he didn't look like a threat, if anything, he just looked as confused as she felt. Still, she had to interrogate him and get his side of the story before she could decide what to do.
Sabbia’s ears perked when he heard the she cat began to speak. They were words that his father spoken, so this was how he must communicate with her. However, as Sabbia explored the lush greenery of the landscape, he didn’t like the feeling of blades of grass on the bottom of his paw pads. They didn’t sink in like they done when he relaxed on the sand. To say the least, Sabbia was new to most things in this area. He never ventured this far from home. “Excuse you, what, Signorina? Must you make dirt?” Sabbia didn’t know she was confused by him. He just thought she was holding something in and wanted to go pass him to let it out. He would had gladly stepped out of her way of she needed it. Or, maybe she didn’t catch what he told her? Whenever he was nervous or startled, he’d let out a bunch of jumbled words from his mother’s language. However, Sabbia was pretty clueless, so he thought far from the fact that she must had been confused by his sudden change of language and tone.
As much as Sabbia hated the feeling of dirt and grass, he found himself looking around the area. It was very pretty here. If one thing Sabbia loves, it was the scenery. The forest wasn’t compared to the perfect bright view of his beach, but it was still all around pretty. When he looked up, he saw large trees looming over him, their leaves swaying gently. The sunlight that poured through the cracks of the branches left him awestruck. He almost forgot that this demonic Molly (in his opinion) looked like she was ready to tear him to pieces for intruding. His ears had flicked, directing towards her as she spoke hastily about the clans. It was a vague response, not much Sabbbia could learn about it. Thunder-Clan could had been a cat for all he knew. On the beach, no one owned that territory. It was just Sabbia and his family; his mother, his father, and brother. Two languages that were never crossed so the brothers delved into learning both. His brother preferred talking in their mother’s native language where Sabbia altered between the two. It was odd knowing his parents never understood each other, but they found love somehow. Now, Sabbia was alone and that was his beach. And...it wasn’t even his. “This - this - this - what was it that you called this place?” Sabbia questioned. “Is that a...cat? Could you bring me to this...Thunder-whatchamacallit?” Maybe this Thunder-Clan knew navigation well and could direct him back to the beach. It was really odd in his opinion to meet a cat named such. But, Sabbia didn’t judged. He stared at the ragdoll with a twitch of his whiskers. His sandy fur ruffled, appearing like ruffles around him as he eyed her curiously.
He was taken aback by her hostility, and Sabbia had lifted a paw like he was ready to bolt another way, but he didn’t know the forest. Besides, for all he knew, she might be a lot faster than him. So, Sabbia tried his best to remain calm. Sabbia wasn’t a rude cat if he didn’t have a grudge against them. For this she cat to be so...territorial, made him ponder if he was doing the smart thing by challenging her. He kept a cool manner, so he wasn’t really challenging her. He stated he wasn’t a threat, so why was she so bothered? “Signorina...I don’t even know what I’m doing here, so how can I tell you something that I don’t know myself?” The tom stressed out, shaking his head vigorously. Ay! Sto facendo la mia testa... “Please, step down. If you can’t help me, tell me to turn away.” Sabbia had been here since dawn. Since he watched the sun coming up from behind that magnificent ocean. He couldn’t recall why he suddenly found this greenery so interesting. The dirt felt icky. The grass felt too uncomfortable. He stepped a bit closer to the she cat, a cautious step. He flicked his ears back. “I’d appreciate all the help I can get. I’ll even owe you one.” Sabbia promised. He wanted to get back home, any help to get back to his sandy ocean, but little did he know that this place would end up a big significant part in his life.
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw nodded, excited. "But it still pretty either w-" he cut himself off. "You can just use it for a gift! Or... I.. ugh, can't think of anything. " He shook his head in disappointment. Then again, a piece of bark wouldn't be that good of a gift anyway. The tom wouldn't actually mind if he got it for a gift. He could put something on it and slide it around without carrying it. It would be fun for a little while. His eyes scanned the piece of bark, he liked aspens trees. They were somewhat pretty to him. Snowpaw didn't always understand why the forest had so many trees until he realized they should be grateful for them. When the humans started cutting down trees it made the prey more scarce. He shuddered at the thought. Snowpaw turned back to the tree he had took the bark off of. He shrug a little. He still didn't have much of a idea what bark could be useful for.

When her reaction came it did catch him a little off-guard but made the tom breath a little easier. Snowpaw did know that the older he got it would probably get worst. He didn't mind that, though. He still could hear and he didn't want to worry about the future. It would just stress him out. "Alright, thanks. I seriously thought you would flip out or something but then again, it was just my mind overthinking something." He admitted. He was grateful that his sister wasn't a cat who would freak out. Snowpaw took the hint he had made her think of her job again. After all her tone seem to be like she was talking to him as a patient, not a brother. The tom didn't want that however. He hadn't seen her actually have fun in a while. He had no idea of where to start but he thought for a moment.

Snowpaw was childish and to him Caliapaw always came off as a mature cat. "Caliapaw, wanna play a game? Like one from our kithood or something. I think I remember one name mouse or somethin? Plus you got mossball!" He asked her, his eyes seem to brighten at the thought of playing a game. He liked playing kit games. Even if it may seem a bit strange, you could relive your kithood. Where everything was just play, eat, and then sleep. Unlike now. "It be just like old times.. kind of. No one here to see it anyway, so you don't have to be shy about it."
Snowpaw let out a quiet purr. His whiskers twitched to some amusement of a game.

He rolled his shoulders, "Unless you would prefer to walk around. " He added. He didn't mind that either. He knew he should be able to sleep good if he got himself tired which he usually did. He would find a way somehow. Either by training which was the most common choice or hanging out with his friends. Snowpaw preferred the first one since his friends didn't really..tire him out unless they went on a hunt.

The thought of playing a game was almost laughable to Caliapaw; she hadn't played in forever. Even though there were some young apprentices still playing, she had stopped - she had taken her training too seriously, and then when she had become Wheatfur's apprentice, she hadn't thought much of playing. Now? Now she was too busy to play, normally. Her breaks were her "quiet time," when there was nothing... just pleasant conversation. She got quiet times where she was alone with her thoughts, sorting the herbs... and what great times those were! But she missed doing some things. "A game, huh?" She mewed, thinking for another moment, her tail twitching slowly along with her whiskers as she considered the pros and cons along with being amused... perhaps it wouldn't hurt too much. Her conversation with her own mind went something like this; What if someone does walk in on me?

You worry too much. Go, have fun now! It's a bad idea. I should be focusing on my work. Oh, you mean like you do 24/7? By all means, focus on your work. Don't take this break. Disappoint your brother. He's not going to be disappointed! He said it was up to me! And you think he meant it? How cute.
This type of mentality went on for some time before Caliapaw eventually sighed and turned to the to who was walking beside him. "I don't have much time, so this is going to have to be a quick game. Got it? A very quick game." She stressed the last sentence as much as she could, making sure he understood the importance of finishing their game on time. She was going to have to get back, make sure everything was alright medically, and then sort any new herbs she had found. Caliapaw spent a lot of time working with the herbs, sorting and resorting them, restocking them, and doing basically whatever she could - or wanted to - to make sure that they were sorted in a way that she found preferable.

The she cat wouldn't lie - to be perfectly honest, she got lonely there sometimes. She didn't talk about it unless she was asked. And no one, not so far, had asked her if she was scared - or lonely - or anything like that. She had confessed to being scared before, but not really lonely. Doepaw seemed to know - perhaps Snowstar knew - but they were the only two. Caliapaw was careful with her thoughts, just in case something she said came back to haunt her later on. It was a fear of the she cat's, and to her, it was one that was rightly a fear. She had a right to be afraid of this! "So, what's it going to be?" She asked, turning to Snowpaw on the subject of their game. Whatever it was... Caliapaw wondered if she would even remember how to play it. It'd been some time since she had enjoyed a good game, about three moons, and it worried her that she might forget.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 25th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Peachrain nodded in approval,” It’s a good pounce. How about you try on real prey now, nothing in the trees though.” She added playful forcing herself not to dwell on her one mistake that’s better than I was or the name I won’t think was on our first training session.
“Oh,” she said. She scanned the area for something to pounce on.
Old January 25th, 2018, 08:41 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
CrimsonFlame could feel the figure getting closer and even picked up a scent. ThunderClan she-cat. "Oh, hello. Nothing to be afraid of, it's just me!" She called, but the Molly didn't reply. She just stood there in the shadows. "Are you hunting too? Wanna come hunt with me?" CrimsonFlame wasn't quite sure what else to say. A breeze buffeted the Molly's brown fur almost to say that WindClan was here with them. Of course, they were. But right now, neither CrimsonFlame or LeafStorm planned on fighting.
Bearskip said nothing in response to what the other warrior was saying, her tail tip flicking with mild annoyance. She was in no mood to deal with some pesky flea-brain at the moment. Walking away without saying anything seemed like her best option at the moment. Sighing heavily, the large brown molly stalked forwards, slowly inching out of the shadows. She'd never really tried her charms an another molly. She wasn't interested, because her games didn't work on mollies. But, maybe it could be fun to at least do something. Flicking her ears, Bearskip straightened and padded forwards, purring. “Why, I'd love to hunt with you,” Bearskip meowed in a cheerful tone. She walked right up to the other molly and walked in a circled around her, occasionally brushing against the other. “Perhaps if we work together, we can catch something big!”
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:03 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“Oh,” she said. She scanned the area for something to pounce on.
Peachrain smiled whispering,” Use your nose.” She hinted in amusement that she was using her eyes for prey not nose.

Old January 26th, 2018, 06:00 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The thought of playing a game was almost laughable to Caliapaw; she hadn't played in forever. Even though there were some young apprentices still playing, she had stopped - she had taken her training too seriously, and then when she had become Wheatfur's apprentice, she hadn't thought much of playing. Now? Now she was too busy to play, normally. Her breaks were her "quiet time," when there was nothing... just pleasant conversation. She got quiet times where she was alone with her thoughts, sorting the herbs... and what great times those were! But she missed doing some things. "A game, huh?" She mewed, thinking for another moment, her tail twitching slowly along with her whiskers as she considered the pros and cons along with being amused... perhaps it wouldn't hurt too much. Her conversation with her own mind went something like this; What if someone does walk in on me?

You worry too much. Go, have fun now! It's a bad idea. I should be focusing on my work. Oh, you mean like you do 24/7? By all means, focus on your work. Don't take this break. Disappoint your brother. He's not going to be disappointed! He said it was up to me! And you think he meant it? How cute.
This type of mentality went on for some time before Caliapaw eventually sighed and turned to the to who was walking beside him. "I don't have much time, so this is going to have to be a quick game. Got it? A very quick game." She stressed the last sentence as much as she could, making sure he understood the importance of finishing their game on time. She was going to have to get back, make sure everything was alright medically, and then sort any new herbs she had found. Caliapaw spent a lot of time working with the herbs, sorting and resorting them, restocking them, and doing basically whatever she could - or wanted to - to make sure that they were sorted in a way that she found preferable.

The she cat wouldn't lie - to be perfectly honest, she got lonely there sometimes. She didn't talk about it unless she was asked. And no one, not so far, had asked her if she was scared - or lonely - or anything like that. She had confessed to being scared before, but not really lonely. Doepaw seemed to know - perhaps Snowstar knew - but they were the only two. Caliapaw was careful with her thoughts, just in case something she said came back to haunt her later on. It was a fear of the she cat's, and to her, it was one that was rightly a fear. She had a right to be afraid of this! "So, what's it going to be?" She asked, turning to Snowpaw on the subject of their game. Whatever it was... Caliapaw wondered if she would even remember how to play it. It'd been some time since she had enjoyed a good game, about three moons, and it worried her that she might forget.
Snowpaw was just smiling bright, the normal thing for him to do. He seem lost to the world for now. Mostly thinking about the kit games, while he would `stumble` across some games that made him remember certain memories. Their was one faded one, his best friend. Most likely he doubted it was Creampaw because well, it didn't really match up. Where were they now? Snowpaw furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't exactly know why he didn't remember their name or anything really. It'll come to him sooner or later, however. Then again, the apprentice would most likely ask before anything. Snowpaw was back in the world. He was staring at Caliapaw way longer than he needed to. He shook his head as a sign as he was back in the world. He turned his head, his ears perked for any sound that he could possibly pick up. However he wasn't surprised when he didn't. Either he couldn't hear it or their was no prey to hear. Snowpaw wish for the second one.

"Wait, huh?" Snowpaw blinked in confusion when his sister said something. He only heard a short part of `huh`. Mostly due to not paying attention and his left ear was facing her. He turned his head to look at her. Then he shrugged it off, if it was something that he needed to hear she could repeat it. He did realize how annoying it would be if it started to get worst, Snowpaw hated to repeat his words but now others would most likely do that to him if he couldn't make out what they were saying or whatnot. He seem to jump a little. "Yay! Okay, a quick game. I'm all about speed, yeah. Speed is key! Yeah!'' He nodded. Even if he didn't actually know how long a quick game was. Seriously, a half hour seem like a quick game. Snowpaw just guessed she would tell him. "Er, well... I think.. hide and seek could be fun? Was that what it was called?" He could barely remember the game names. To him you didn't need them. Just say, `The Thing where you do that and blah and that`. Then again, Snowpaw didn't get annoyed easily while others may get annoyed by saying that instead.

"Well one just seek while the others hide. Preeetty easy to me, if ya think. Unless you can remember a different one?" Snowpaw meowed, hide and seek was the first thing that came to him. While being the best he remembered. The tom's fur would help him hide and even if he was the seeker, his scent would be pretty useful. Snowpaw was one of the best seekers when he was a kit while being a pretty good hider in Leaf-Bare. "So, which role do ya want?" He asked with a flick of his tail. However she would most likely know the territory a bit better than him. He just walked around or went to the same spot over and over. He didn't have time to really scout out the territory but the tour when he was first a apprentice. Snowpaw was looking around for any nearby hiding spots to hide or look in. "Plus, who knows we may find some herbs. If I can tell.. which ones are a herb or not." The last part was mostly quiet, almost inauditable. "However, Caliapaw don't try to just look for them if you are the seeker or even hider. Cause that will probably lead to.. whatever your mind thinks about, Imma guess your job." He nodded, firmly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc