Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Old 01-22-2018, 12:30 PM
We need you!

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 18,811

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post

Spottedpaw walked next to her sister, looking around at the undergrowth, her gaze occasionally flitting back to her sister. She tasted the air every now and again while they walked.
Flowerpaw sniffed the air as she dragfed herself beside her sister, so she could help Spottedpaw out. When she smelled nothing she let out a shrug and continued going on her way to a great hunting place.

Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."
Old 01-22-2018, 02:09 PM
I’m special to you?!

My Mood: Sick
Koins: 26,153

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

She stalked around the space and eventually got bored. “What now?” (?)
She smiled,” That’s good, I say we try the pounce on moss, keep yuor claws sheathed or they’ll get stuck in the moss.” She meowed. She demonstrated by pouncing on the moss with sheathed claws.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 01-22-2018, 02:53 PM
‘Cause we were Misfits

Location: In your microwave, trying to defrost my creative juices
My Mood: Goofy
Koins: 9,414

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She smiled,” That’s good, I say we try the pounce on moss, keep yuor claws sheathed or they’ll get stuck in the moss.” She meowed. She demonstrated by pouncing on the moss with sheathed claws.
She tried but out of fear, she unsheathed her Claws and realized they were stuck “Mouse-Dung!” She muttered under her breath.

N/A

Profile pic credits to my Secret Santa <3 “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” ~Goethe

“I think I was built backwards, taken apart, then reassembled incorrectly...”~Me

Old 01-22-2018, 03:24 PM
I’m special to you?!

My Mood: Sick
Koins: 26,153

Quote:
Originally Posted by DismissedDreams View Post

She tried but out of fear, she unsheathed her Claws and realized they were stuck “Mouse-Dung!” She muttered under her breath.
She sighed not saying a word, and put her paw on the moss and yanked it free. Shaking her head.

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:04 PM
Your One and Only <3

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 6,068

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat examined the piece of bark her brother had taken off the tree. Everything else seemed to fade into the background as she searched her memory - there was no stress in this, just in case she couldn't think of everything. The bark was grey and black streaked, having come off of an aspen tree... Caliapaw thought of what aspen tree bark was used for. No stress... She reminded herself mentally. It wasn't a quiz on her abilities. Eventually the blonde feline shrugged, glancing up at Snowpaw and half smiling as well. "I really don't know. We can bring it back, I'll check the herbs to see if there's any bark like it there." The she cat mewed, her tail twitching as she thought, trying to pull up a mental picture of the herb storage. She spent a lot of time redoing it... and redoing it again... and making sure that it looked nice.

Where she could find everything, where things weren't so messy - not to mention that Caliapaw was short on patients sometimes. Some days were slow, where she had low stress and a lot of free time on her paws, and those were the days when she was able to eat better and everything was just great. The days when she had more patients were highly stressful, with her constantly trying to keep up with everyone and sometimes she would forget to do things like eating, or taking breaks, just working all day long. Caliapaw didn't have much trouble sleeping - she was normally exhausted by the end of the day, and would fall asleep without many problems. Hunger was never an issue for her, it didn't keep her from functioning or falling asleep or anything like that, which was her biggest problem with it. Wheatfur had kept her on track most of the time.

Now that he was gone, she had trouble remembering if she had eaten, or feeling like eating (thanks to the depressed state that had settled over her since her mentor's death) and so she would often find that she was having trouble functioning from not eating enough - if at all - within the last few days. It was that lack of being able to function properly that reminded her to eat most of the time, or she would just blame it on other sources. Caliapaw's ears pricked up when Snowpaw mentioned being deaf. Or, at least, deaf out of one ear. She definitely hadn't expected that... she'd thought he was losing his vision, or blind in one eye, or something like that. Some medicine cat she was! She hadn't even gotten the symptoms right! "I wouldn't worry too much about it," She began with another slight shrug.

"As long as you can still hear, and take visual cues, you should be fine in training. I'd start learning to try and figure out what other cats are other cats are saying by watching their mouths, too... just in case. Chances are you won't be deaf in both ears anytime soon, but as you get older..." Her voice trailed off as she padded along, her thoughts turning back to the medicine cat den. Honestly, Caliapaw was looking forward to going to sleep tonight. As soon as Silverpelt was fully visible, she was planning on going to sleep. That was, as long as no other cats needed her. So far things had been slow that day, and so she would be able to get some much-needed rest. What a treat that would be... an early end to a calmer day.
Snowpaw nodded, excited. "But it still pretty either w-" he cut himself off. "You can just use it for a gift! Or... I.. ugh, can't think of anything. " He shook his head in disappointment. Then again, a piece of bark wouldn't be that good of a gift anyway. The tom wouldn't actually mind if he got it for a gift. He could put something on it and slide it around without carrying it. It would be fun for a little while. His eyes scanned the piece of bark, he liked aspens trees. They were somewhat pretty to him. Snowpaw didn't always understand why the forest had so many trees until he realized they should be grateful for them. When the humans started cutting down trees it made the prey more scarce. He shuddered at the thought. Snowpaw turned back to the tree he had took the bark off of. He shrug a little. He still didn't have much of a idea what bark could be useful for.

When her reaction came it did catch him a little off-guard but made the tom breath a little easier. Snowpaw did know that the older he got it would probably get worst. He didn't mind that, though. He still could hear and he didn't want to worry about the future. It would just stress him out. "Alright, thanks. I seriously thought you would flip out or something but then again, it was just my mind overthinking something." He admitted. He was grateful that his sister wasn't a cat who would freak out. Snowpaw took the hint he had made her think of her job again. After all her tone seem to be like she was talking to him as a patient, not a brother. The tom didn't want that however. He hadn't seen her actually have fun in a while. He had no idea of where to start but he thought for a moment.

Snowpaw was childish and to him Caliapaw always came off as a mature cat. "Caliapaw, wanna play a game? Like one from our kithood or something. I think I remember one name mouse or somethin? Plus you got mossball!" He asked her, his eyes seem to brighten at the thought of playing a game. He liked playing kit games. Even if it may seem a bit strange, you could relive your kithood. Where everything was just play, eat, and then sleep. Unlike now. "It be just like old times.. kind of. No one here to see it anyway, so you don't have to be shy about it."
Snowpaw let out a quiet purr. His whiskers twitched to some amusement of a game.

He rolled his shoulders, "Unless you would prefer to walk around. " He added. He didn't mind that either. He knew he should be able to sleep good if he got himself tired which he usually did. He would find a way somehow. Either by training which was the most common choice or hanging out with his friends. Snowpaw preferred the first one since his friends didn't really..tire him out unless they went on a hunt.
Hold me tight and say you never let go, cause baby if you do I think I may die without you. All I need to hear is "I love you" and I swear I'll live a thousands years. The moment you said hello to me I decided I would marry you, do you remember? All our fond memories? Or did you decide to forget our love? - Circuit

I'm going to be less active for a while!
Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Koins: 218

Leopardpaw stepped carefully along a bouncing branch, fox-lengths above the ground. As her heart thudded in her chest she wasn't sure if it was due to excitement or fear that she would fall. The further she went along the oak bough, the skinnier it got and the more it bent under her weight. But she was close enough to wear she wanted to be, just a few mouse-lengths from a mossy cliff. She steadied herself for a moment, but her tail twitched in excitement, that familiar feeling whenever she found something new. With a swift bound, she closed the small gap between the branch and the small sandy ledge. Leopardpaw was feeling incredibly pleased with herself, because she was right about what she had guessed earlier. There was a wide alcove carved into the stone wall, a natural cave obscured by hanging lichen and branches. She reared back on her hind paws and dug her claws into the prickly mess obscuring it, and ripped it back in one swift move. She purred at the sight, and immediately darted into the cavity, rubbing her pelt up against the rough stone walls and scratching her claws, almost painfully, along the cool ground. It was a bit cheeky of her, but she loved leaving her mark on the small wonders she had found throughout the Thunderclan territory. The bengal cat allowed herself to rest in the alcove and placed her head on her paws, overlooking the small view she had provided herself.
Timezone: UTC+12:00
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
‘Cause we were Misfits

Location: In your microwave, trying to defrost my creative juices
My Mood: Goofy
Koins: 9,414

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She sighed not saying a word, and put her paw on the moss and yanked it free. Shaking her head.
Ashamed, Willowpaw flattened her ears and tried the pounce again. This time she reminded herself not to unsheath.

N/A

Profile pic credits to my Secret Santa <3 “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.” ~Goethe

“I think I was built backwards, taken apart, then reassembled incorrectly...”~Me