Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old January 22nd, 2018, 10:15 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: GrassClan Roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Yeah that's totally fine. I don't think the plot we have will ever fit in. But hay we can have more then one plot or mix things together.)

Frogspots followed the patrol back to camp and sat by lessening while Dawnshadow told Thistlestar what had happened. Rapping his dappled tail around his paws he watched and lessen silently. His mate, Stormcloud was peacefully resting in the nursery. And his kits would be here any day know. He was a happy tom.

Thistlestar nodded to Dawnshadow. "Yes, we can." He meowed looking to Copper. "Did you send Faithwing here with the blind kit?" He asked glancing at the Medicine cats' den. He had to think of a trial for the rouge. But what? He had only been the Leader for a Sunrise so he'd never done anything like this. He had to think of what to do.
@Mad-Hatter @SDG @Flameleaf
Crystalleaf had met Faithwing when she came back with Crowkit and was know in her den with the black kit, warrior and her apprentice. "Rainpaw," She meowed glancing at the silver tabby. "Soak some moss in the stream, this little one looks parched." She told her apprentice then turned to Crowkit. One of the first thing she had noticed was how skinny the molly was then the scars over her brilliant blue eyes. "What's your name little one?" She asked in a gentle voice.
Copper smiled with pride, she could join the clan! An overwhelming sense of joy overtook her and it reminded her of the cat she had seen when she was found by Dawnshadow. A memory had triggered the same feeling... No time to dwell on that, she could now become a clan cat!

Idk what I want to do with the Starclan cat thing yet. Any ideas? Also what plot do you have going on rn. I'll try and shape her Starclan cat around what you got going.)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 1st, 2018, 12:53 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Copper smiled with pride, she could join the clan! An overwhelming sense of joy overtook her and it reminded her of the cat she had seen when she was found by Dawnshadow. A memory had triggered the same feeling... No time to dwell on that, she could now become a clan cat!

Idk what I want to do with the Starclan cat thing yet. Any ideas? Also what plot do you have going on rn. I'll try and shape her Starclan cat around what you got going.)
(I thought I responded to you. My bad!
On the seconded day of having a new leader the worst happens. A yowl is hard in the middle of a ceremony and the clan discovers one of there Clanmates dead! The cat was murdered in cold blood, or was it? it is up to GrassClan to figure out who killed there Clanmate without falling apart.
That was the plot we were going to do but I don't know if many people were interested.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 1st, 2018 at 12:53 AM.
Old February 1st, 2018, 05:36 AM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
(I thought I responded to you. My bad!
On the seconded day of having a new leader the worst happens. A yowl is hard in the middle of a ceremony and the clan discovers one of there Clanmates dead! The cat was murdered in cold blood, or was it? it is up to GrassClan to figure out who killed there Clanmate without falling apart.
That was the plot we were going to do but I don't know if many people were interested.)
Ooooh what if Copper was the reincarnated version of the cat like Cinderpelt/heart??? But the murder would have to already have happened....)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 1st, 2018, 10:37 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Ooooh what if Copper was the reincarnated version of the cat like Cinderpelt/heart??? But the murder would have to already have happened....)
Hmm, that's an idea. Or a StarClan cat could come to her and foretell what will happen without telling her what cat killed the murdered cat.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 1st, 2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:12 AM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Hmm, that's an idea. Or a StarClan cat could come to her and foretell what will happen without telling her what cat killed the murdered cat.)
True true... Let's go with that...)

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
True true... Let's go with that...)
Sounds good!

Also, to everyone. I'm going to make the other three Clans GrassClan shares a border with. MountainClan, ForestClan and SwampClan. I was wondering who all was interested. @Flameleaf @CinnamonCookie @SDG @Mad-Hatter @Ashthorn @Echofall @Tazzy @Mystic.
They will all be in deferent threads I just want to know who to mention, if any of you.)

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 1st, 2018 at 06:43 PM.
Old February 1st, 2018, 06:46 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Sounds good!

Also, to everyone. I'm going to make the other three Clans GrassClan shares a border with. MountainClan, ForestClan and SwampClan. I was wondering who all was interested. @Flameleaf @CinnamonCookie @SDG @Mad-Hatter @Ashthorn @Echofall @Tazzy @Mystic.
They will all be in deferent threads I just want to know who to mention, if any of you.)
Meeeee!!!!
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 1st, 2018, 06:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Meeeee!!!!
XD Okay! I'll make a note so I don't forget!

Old February 1st, 2018, 07:12 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
XD Okay! I'll make a note so I don't forget!
Ok! Thanks! XD
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 1st, 2018, 08:12 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Me please

Character Site