Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM

Old January 19th, 2018, 01:09 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Swiftheart
CrispLeaf managed to slip away from his attacker and had climbed up the hill. The Tom felt exhausted and there was blood oozing from a large gash in his side. It didn't take long for the cat to climb up beside him, sneering and laughing at him. So this is how I die, eh?
Fox lashed out at the exhausted Tom infront of him."You might have been able to get away if you hadn't left the protection of your clan mates." He sneared,getting face to face with him so he could see the pained look on his face clearly."You shouldn't have left.One of them might have saved you.Nobody can hear you here though."

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 19th, 2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox lashed out at the exhausted Tom infront of him."You might have been able to get away if you hadn't left the protection of your clan mates." He sneared,getting face to face with him so he could see the pained look on his face clearly."You shouldn't have left.One of them might have saved you.Nobody can hear you here though."
CrispLeaf didn't really care about anything now. He just had to suck it up and if he died, then he'd be away from all this stupid clan madness. And if he lived, then he'd be grateful but...
"Alright, I know I'm a bad person...I've done and things...I split up a family, whatever...so? Why have you targeted me?! I'm not even really a clan cat! Please, if you let me go, I'll leave this place forever..." He knew he probably didn't really mean that, but it was worth a try. This was a life or death situation in which he had to compromise but it was hard to compromise with a cat he knew nothing about. What do these Syndicate cats want anyway?
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
CrispLeaf didn't really care about anything now. He just had to suck it up and if he died, then he'd be away from all this stupid clan madness. And if he lived, then he'd be grateful but...
"Alright, I know I'm a bad person...I've done and things...I split up a family, whatever...so? Why have you targeted me?! I'm not even really a clan cat! Please, if you let me go, I'll leave this place forever..." He knew he probably didn't really mean that, but it was worth a try. This was a life or death situation in which he had to compromise but it was hard to compromise with a cat he knew nothing about. What do these Syndicate cats want anyway?
"Like I said,your a coward. Your supposed to fight back when someone attacks you.As for why I targeted you,I saw you where running away.I don't like cowards,and I belive they shouldn't even be allowed in the forest.I know kittypet that are braver than you." Fox said,studying the cats face.'This is boring.I should end it soon if he doesn't do anything but whine.' he thought.

Old January 19th, 2018, 01:45 PM
Falling In

Quote:
"Like I said,your a coward. Your supposed to fight back when someone attacks you.As for why I targeted you,I saw you where running away.I don't like cowards,and I belive they shouldn't even be allowed in the forest.I know kittypet that are braver than you." Fox said,studying the cats face.'This is boring.I should end it soon if he doesn't do anything but whine.' he thought.
CrispLeaf closed his eyes, trying to gather the strength to strike back or think of something clever to say. After a few heartbeats had passed, the Tom rolled onto his back and kicked upwards with his back legs, trying to catch his opponent's stomach. He missed, just barely scratching the cat's front legs instead. CrispLeaf sighed. This really was the end for him. "Whatever...I suppose I deserve death more than anything don't I?" he rolled his eyes then closed them, holding his breath.
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
CrispLeaf closed his eyes, trying to gather the strength to strike back or think of something clever to say. After a few heartbeats had passed, the Tom rolled onto his back and kicked upwards with his back legs, trying to catch his opponent's stomach. He missed, just barely scratching the cat's front legs instead. CrispLeaf sighed. This really was the end for him. "Whatever...I suppose I deserve death more than anything don't I?" he rolled his eyes then closed them, holding his breath.
Fox had moved back as soon as his leg had been scratched, but now he looked back at crispleaf."Your right.Any last words?" Fox asked, moving closer again.There was no sympathy in his voice or movements.He truly was only a cold-blooded killer.He didn't mind it either.Killing another clan cat was just another step closer to achieving his goal.His amber eyes glinted in the moonlight as he stared down at the pitiful cat infront of him.He put a paw on Crispleaf's throat,but didn't yet make the final blow,curious if he had any last words at all.

Old January 19th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Fox had moved back as soon as his leg had been scratched, but now he looked back at crispleaf."Your right.Any last words?" Fox asked, moving closer again.There was no sympathy in his voice or movements.He truly was only a cold-blooded killer.He didn't mind it either.Killing another clan cat was just another step closer to achieving his goal.His amber eyes glinted in the moonlight as he stared down at the pitiful cat infront of him.He put a paw on Crispleaf's throat,but didn't yet make the final blow,curious if he had any last words at all.
The Tom just sighed again "I hope my sons are raised well...whoever they're raised by...and I'm sorry to HarmonyBlade...he may have his mate and his family back to himself...what I did was wrong and...they're rightfully his..." CrispLeaf looked up at the moon and a few moments later, blood splattered in his eyes. The last thing he saw was his killer's shadow covering the moon then everything went red...then black...then cold...then silence...CrispLeaf was dead.
(Okay thanks for finishing it off)
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:05 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post

The deputy purred her ears flattening to the back of her head as she tipped her head to the side eyes closed with joy, like auroraflame she had come to escape the insanity of busy warriors, undone chores, bossy elders and the impending conversation with tumblestep that continued to hang over her head, growing increasingly demanding each time she lied to him about being concerned or scared. The she cats tail lashed as she un furled it from around her paws and let it sway behind her.

"I thought skyclanners just ran up trees to escape their problems?" mused the tabby her tail than lashing a final time before curling back up around her paws as another breeze swept across the clearing chilling her paws more, as if the snow didn't chill them enough as it is. "It's a pleasure to know other cats are like me, wanting to get away from all that pressure" she said with a smile as she got back down into s crouch position pulling her tail around her front and back paws again as another gust caught her off guard. The orange and white she cat shivered and fluffed up her fur as a defense. But after a moment the breeze ceased and the trees surrounding them silenced. With another purr she sat back up and blinked a few times. She had faced herself away from the ocean and the sun, though as time progressed the sun crept up her back and the heat was gently going away cooling the cat and the clearing as darkness started to decends on the land.

As the she cat congratulated her rather than smile the tabbys expression dropped as if she had heard something depressing rather than somebody congratulating her on the achievement. The she cats spine rippled at the thought but she smiled nonethless, a fake plastic grin that replaced her genuine one. "Oh of course- I'll be happy to tell him. That reminds me, how is Skyclan?" she asked looking genuinely interested in how things where going

With Grousestar ill, the she-cat had more responsibility on her paws than before. She was doing alright so far and she was staying strong. Hopefully the SkyClan leader would be healed soon and she could return to worrying over her regular duties. The she-cat was happy to have a bit of peace to herself. There was another cat in her presence of course, but the she-cat wasn't loud or super talkative. She liked that. She was glad that things weren't completely awkward between them but she didn't have to respond to something every few seconds. She closed her eyes and blocked put every sound except for that of the waves lapping against the stone. It was relaxing. It would be nice to live in a place like this, though she doubted she would ever want to leave the forest.

"As nice as it is to sit up in a tree and take your mind off things, it's actually not quite that easy," she responded, open her eyes, amusement tinting her hues. "The wind doesn't carry away our problems, no matter how much we might wish it would." The Bombay she-cat glanced upwards, no looking directly at the sun but looking at the spots around the sun. From what she could see, it was past sunhigh. Soon enough, she would have to return back to camp and sort out patrols. But she still had a bit of time, so it wouldn't hurt to stay for a little longer. For a moment, Auroraflame was reminded of how much time it would take to get back to camp, but she was quickly reassured as she remembered that she could shadow walk back. When she'd first found out about her darkness manipulation powers, she'd been confused. But soon enough, she'd found it too become a useful thing.

Auroraflame nodded in agreement as the she-cat spoke again. Although it wasn't the pressure that she was running from, but rather her thoughts. Despite that, she didn't correct the she-cat to make the words fit her situation. Auroraflame's icy hues wandered for a moment before she looked back down to gaze at the other deputy. The ebony feline caught the she-cat's change of expression before she changed it again to put on a smile. The deputy's lips curled down into a slight frown. Was something wrong? She hadn't missed the frown that Daisyshade had put on her maw a few moments ago. Now she was questioning how genuine the smile was. "Are you alright?" she asked softly. She didn't mean to be nosy, but she was curious as to why her smile had dropped when she'd been congratulated on her new position. Auroraflame would've beamed with joy, no matter how unhappy she might have felt. "SkyClan is doing fine," she continued. She didn't say anything more. She didn't need to share the news about her sick leader. Even if Daisyshade seemed like a pleasant cat, she didn't wish to give away such news.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 29th, 2018, 05:38 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

With Grousestar ill, the she-cat had more responsibility on her paws than before. She was doing alright so far and she was staying strong. Hopefully the SkyClan leader would be healed soon and she could return to worrying over her regular duties. The she-cat was happy to have a bit of peace to herself. There was another cat in her presence of course, but the she-cat wasn't loud or super talkative. She liked that. She was glad that things weren't completely awkward between them but she didn't have to respond to something every few seconds. She closed her eyes and blocked put every sound except for that of the waves lapping against the stone. It was relaxing. It would be nice to live in a place like this, though she doubted she would ever want to leave the forest.

"As nice as it is to sit up in a tree and take your mind off things, it's actually not quite that easy," she responded, open her eyes, amusement tinting her hues. "The wind doesn't carry away our problems, no matter how much we might wish it would." The Bombay she-cat glanced upwards, no looking directly at the sun but looking at the spots around the sun. From what she could see, it was past sunhigh. Soon enough, she would have to return back to camp and sort out patrols. But she still had a bit of time, so it wouldn't hurt to stay for a little longer. For a moment, Auroraflame was reminded of how much time it would take to get back to camp, but she was quickly reassured as she remembered that she could shadow walk back. When she'd first found out about her darkness manipulation powers, she'd been confused. But soon enough, she'd found it too become a useful thing.

Auroraflame nodded in agreement as the she-cat spoke again. Although it wasn't the pressure that she was running from, but rather her thoughts. Despite that, she didn't correct the she-cat to make the words fit her situation. Auroraflame's icy hues wandered for a moment before she looked back down to gaze at the other deputy. The ebony feline caught the she-cat's change of expression before she changed it again to put on a smile. The deputy's lips curled down into a slight frown. Was something wrong? She hadn't missed the frown that Daisyshade had put on her maw a few moments ago. Now she was questioning how genuine the smile was. "Are you alright?" she asked softly. She didn't mean to be nosy, but she was curious as to why her smile had dropped when she'd been congratulated on her new position. Auroraflame would've beamed with joy, no matter how unhappy she might have felt. "SkyClan is doing fine," she continued. She didn't say anything more. She didn't need to share the news about her sick leader. Even if Daisyshade seemed like a pleasant cat, she didn't wish to give away such news.

A purr rumbled deep in her throat and she tipped her gently to the side. "Wouldn't it be great if it worked that way huh?" she said taking another deep breath and straightening out. Despite how much she wanted to just return to her regular old self she wouldn't be able to find the words to tell fallenstar that his choice was a mistake, the words to explain she actually wanted to simple life of a queen and live out her days neglecting the worries and burdens that would have been as a deputy. She admired auroraflame for that, the way she selflessly devoted herself to a clan that probably didn't love her back as much. Despite not knowing much of skyclan she was pretty convinced that she had figured it out, long time of being away from other clans, their views where different, the way they did things had drifted. Not in a bad way- perhaps in the best possible way. They had exposure to a life full of peace, not the pressure of clans pushing in at your borders.

She turned back to the deputy a slender smile forming on her lips. "Just exhausted, I assume you've got acustomed to it? Or just have you grown tougher skin over these moons?" she jokingly "all that deputy stuff" she purred getting up for a split second and stretching out her arms and hind legs but extending them to their fullest length and than pulling them all back towards her in order to sit down and curl her tail around her paws. "Not only that, but I am pretty sure I'm pregnant" she added confidently. She was a skyclanner there was nothing she could do to really spread or really let anybody in riverclan now. Nor did she really believe "a- and I havnt told my mate yet..." she said again this time her eyes watered and she looked down at her paws. Why was she telling her this? Maybe because she felt that, this cat she barely knew, could be the only one to listen in her world.

The orange and white tabby let a tear roll down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away with the back of her paw and raising her gaze, despite the shame within her eyes, she met the she cats icy blue gaze and shrugged. Despite the painful confession she had just made to a complete stranger she still seemed weakened by the crushing reality of everything she had said. "That's great to hear, I know it was a while ago that you guys took some territory closer to us but how's that going? Everyone adapting to the new territory?" asked the she cat, her eyes still watery and the sadness even though her voice was high pitched and seemingly joyous.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 4th, 2018, 01:46 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A purr rumbled deep in her throat and she tipped her gently to the side. "Wouldn't it be great if it worked that way huh?" she said taking another deep breath and straightening out. Despite how much she wanted to just return to her regular old self she wouldn't be able to find the words to tell fallenstar that his choice was a mistake, the words to explain she actually wanted to simple life of a queen and live out her days neglecting the worries and burdens that would have been as a deputy. She admired auroraflame for that, the way she selflessly devoted herself to a clan that probably didn't love her back as much. Despite not knowing much of skyclan she was pretty convinced that she had figured it out, long time of being away from other clans, their views where different, the way they did things had drifted. Not in a bad way- perhaps in the best possible way. They had exposure to a life full of peace, not the pressure of clans pushing in at your borders.

She turned back to the deputy a slender smile forming on her lips. "Just exhausted, I assume you've got acustomed to it? Or just have you grown tougher skin over these moons?" she jokingly "all that deputy stuff" she purred getting up for a split second and stretching out her arms and hind legs but extending them to their fullest length and than pulling them all back towards her in order to sit down and curl her tail around her paws. "Not only that, but I am pretty sure I'm pregnant" she added confidently. She was a skyclanner there was nothing she could do to really spread or really let anybody in riverclan now. Nor did she really believe "a- and I havnt told my mate yet..." she said again this time her eyes watered and she looked down at her paws. Why was she telling her this? Maybe because she felt that, this cat she barely knew, could be the only one to listen in her world.

The orange and white tabby let a tear roll down her cheek but she quickly wiped it away with the back of her paw and raising her gaze, despite the shame within her eyes, she met the she cats icy blue gaze and shrugged. Despite the painful confession she had just made to a complete stranger she still seemed weakened by the crushing reality of everything she had said. "That's great to hear, I know it was a while ago that you guys took some territory closer to us but how's that going? Everyone adapting to the new territory?" asked the she cat, her eyes still watery and the sadness even though her voice was high pitched and seemingly joyous.

“Oh it would,” she responded, nodding her head in agreement. Auroraflame was a pretty organised cat. Even though she struggled with procrastination, she was able to quickly do what she needed to do if it was important enough. She knew how to manage time. It was one of the perks of being a deputy, especially when you’d been a deputy for a while. She was usually quite chill with her work, although every now and again she would get stressed and she would need some time to herself. This was one of those times so here she sat.

Auroraflame chuckled and a friendly grin grew on her maw. “I’ve already gotten a tougher skin so exhaustion doesn’t hit me that hard,” she said, giving a small shrug. The Bombay watched as the other she-cat rose to her paws and stretched before sitting back down. Good idea. She lowered her head and arched her back up as far as it would go. She relished the stretch while it lasted before lifting her head up to face Daisyshade. “You get used to it eventually. Just make sure that you get some sleep whenever you have some free time,” she advised. She gazed past the deputy and watched the waves lapping at the stone, her mind quickly wandering away from the conversation. For a few moments, Auroraflame was lost, mesmerized by the water. She wasn’t really listening to what Daisyshade was saying but suddenly her icy blue gaze snapped back to attention at the word ‘pregnant’. “Congratulations!”. No matter what clan they were in, kits were always something to celebrate. Her eyes widened when she continued. If she were in her position, the first cat that she would’ve told would’ve been her mate. “Oh. Well then, you should probably tell him soon. I’m sure that he will be overjoyed,” she said, giving the she-cat a small smile. Her smile quickly disappeared and turned into a frown of concern. She watched as the tear rolled down her cheek and she moved her tail forward to wipe it away, but Daisyshade dealt with it herself. Honestly, the deputy couldn’t understand why she was so upset about it, but perhaps there was something else that she didn’t know or understand.

The deputy decided to not dwell on the topic and played along with the she-cat’s happy demeanor. The RiverClan cat already looked upset enough and she had the feeling that she would become even more upset if she continued to talk about it. “We’ve adapted well. The environment suits us,” she remarked. They’d had a good few moons to settle in. Building the camp had probably been the hardest part of it but otherwise, they had settled in within a moon.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 7th, 2018, 10:25 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

“Oh it would,” she responded, nodding her head in agreement. Auroraflame was a pretty organised cat. Even though she struggled with procrastination, she was able to quickly do what she needed to do if it was important enough. She knew how to manage time. It was one of the perks of being a deputy, especially when you’d been a deputy for a while. She was usually quite chill with her work, although every now and again she would get stressed and she would need some time to herself. This was one of those times so here she sat.

Auroraflame chuckled and a friendly grin grew on her maw. “I’ve already gotten a tougher skin so exhaustion doesn’t hit me that hard,” she said, giving a small shrug. The Bombay watched as the other she-cat rose to her paws and stretched before sitting back down. Good idea. She lowered her head and arched her back up as far as it would go. She relished the stretch while it lasted before lifting her head up to face Daisyshade. “You get used to it eventually. Just make sure that you get some sleep whenever you have some free time,” she advised. She gazed past the deputy and watched the waves lapping at the stone, her mind quickly wandering away from the conversation. For a few moments, Auroraflame was lost, mesmerized by the water. She wasn’t really listening to what Daisyshade was saying but suddenly her icy blue gaze snapped back to attention at the word ‘pregnant’. “Congratulations!”. No matter what clan they were in, kits were always something to celebrate. Her eyes widened when she continued. If she were in her position, the first cat that she would’ve told would’ve been her mate. “Oh. Well then, you should probably tell him soon. I’m sure that he will be overjoyed,” she said, giving the she-cat a small smile. Her smile quickly disappeared and turned into a frown of concern. She watched as the tear rolled down her cheek and she moved her tail forward to wipe it away, but Daisyshade dealt with it herself. Honestly, the deputy couldn’t understand why she was so upset about it, but perhaps there was something else that she didn’t know or understand.

The deputy decided to not dwell on the topic and played along with the she-cat’s happy demeanor. The RiverClan cat already looked upset enough and she had the feeling that she would become even more upset if she continued to talk about it. “We’ve adapted well. The environment suits us,” she remarked. They’d had a good few moons to settle in. Building the camp had probably been the hardest part of it but otherwise, they had settled in within a moon.

[ Ooh Aroura has powers Ooooh! ]

She chuckled slightly and leaned harder onto her shoulder so she was nearly laying in the snow at this point. Her claws slid out and she raked neat lines into the snow ignoring the extreme cold that was seeping in through the exposed parts of her side and arms. It soothed the aching in her body and she simply let it melt on her skin. Throwing her head back in a long satisfied sigh.

She looked back up at the black molly "If only the wind plucked it off our minds and carried it away, so far away it fades like a small dream" she said glancing back up at the stars, seeing he way they peeked through the blanket of pink that was covering the sheet of dark blue just waiting to engulf the whole territory into a deep darkness. "Maybe than our lives would be so easy, maybe than we wouldn't need five clans. Maybe just one and maybe than we could live in peace" she mused. The thought of her problems being physically picked up and tossed away was so funny to think of. Since there was no possible way that could have ever happened or ever would happen, life needed to be struggled through in order to enjoy it when you had grown old and grey. Only than would you appreciate what you had fought through to get there. She blinked a few times and her gaze dropped back down from the ombre sky that hung over the she cats heads. "Sleep, I havn't heard of that in sunrises, there's always a problem going on" she snickered curling her tail gently around her hind legs as it slowly became soaked by the snow. "Isn't it odd how much things change from once being so typical around the clan to this?" she asked looking back over her shoulder towards auroraflame. I would assume it affects her too? Or maybe it's just me that sees it.
She laughed again this time it was hardened and somewhat stressed. "That's the last thing I wanna do, I mean he's so worried lots of the time and now I'm worried. Perhaps I should but I think I should wait for a while" she said rubbing her head with a gentle paw. Than sat back up shaking off the snow as it became to damp and wet on her shoulder and side.

"But I suppose I can't keep it from him forever" she said raising her head to look just beyond her. A flash of fear rippled through her body as the image of a cat seemed to stalk through the bushes, those green eyes and slender figure. Tumblestep? yet it was simply her mind playing tricks on her and she shook it off. "Oh that's great to hear, prey running well?" she asked tipping her head to the side. "I mean well for leaf bare, since everything is so skinny and soggy, but I mean from leaf bare perspective?" she asked gently

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord