Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old January 12th, 2018, 10:12 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Ospreykit blinked at the warrior,” Is it fun being a warrior, or are you just busy being responsible?” She asked
"Nah it's fun. You see Fallenstar hasn't pick a deputy yet so I can be as lazy as I want to be." She sat looking all chill and not pressured
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
"Nah it's fun. You see Fallenstar hasn't pick a deputy yet so I can be as lazy as I want to be." She sat looking all chill and not pressured
Ospreykit flicked her tail," doesn't Fallenstar have more authority than the yet to be named deputy? And she did call a clan meeting a few minutes ago to announce the deputy." She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 12th, 2018, 05:37 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@2018 Okapi

``I'm afraid every herb tastes sorta bitter, though there are a very few that taste great, like honey,`` Juniperpaw explained, pawing the feverfew back into place. She replaced it with a purple-blue berry and stated, ``This is a juniper berry. They have multiple uses, such as soothing bellyache, giving strength, easing breathing, and it's also used to calm cats down.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 12th, 2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 10:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi

``I'm afraid every herb tastes sorta bitter, though there are a very few that taste great, like honey,`` Juniperpaw explained, pawing the feverfew back into place. She replaced it with a purple-blue berry and stated, ``This is a juniper berry. They have multiple uses, such as soothing bellyache, giving strength, easing breathing, and it's also used to calm cats down.``
(sorry if this post is nonsense. If it does let me know and I'll edit it, I'm half asleep)
Ferretkit blinked,"Are you named after juniper berry?" He asked curiosity boiling through him as he wondered if he could try it as he pressumed Juniperpaw a liar trying to keep him from eating the herbs. He hardly cared what it was for.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Ospreykit flicked her tail," doesn't Fallenstar have more authority than the yet to be named deputy? And she did call a clan meeting a few minutes ago to announce the deputy." She meowed
"Yea Fallenstar does have more authority than the Daisyshade. " she nodded Dow at Ospreykit. "Any more questions?" She smiled.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
"Yea Fallenstar does have more authority than the Daisyshade. " she nodded Dow at Ospreykit. "Any more questions?" She smiled.
She paused,” Do apprentices have to wake up early?” She liked waking up early, but she heard that when your an apprentice, you are tired and need your sleep. So she was a little scared it would be early wake ups.

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:35 AM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
(sorry if this post is nonsense. If it does let me know and I'll edit it, I'm half asleep)
Ferretkit blinked,"Are you named after juniper berry?" He asked curiosity boiling through him as he wondered if he could try it as he pressumed Juniperpaw a liar trying to keep him from eating the herbs. He hardly cared what it was for.
[ its okay, i think i get the gist of it ^^ ]

``Honestly, I'm not sure, but I like to think I was,`` Juniperpaw commented, ending her statement with a thoughtful purr. She then pulled out a green stalk topped with small yellow flowers, but not before she pawed the juniper berry back into place among the other herbs. ``This is goldenrod. It's good for healing wounds, and probably your first resort in a situation involving injury.`` She didn't leave much time for Ferretkit to respond, eager to get to the deathberry to prove to the kit why herbs should be taken seriously. She replaced the goldenrod with a dull green plant, ``This is catmint. It is most commonly used in leaf-bare, when greencough is abundant. This is definitely one of the better-tasting herbs.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 13th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ its okay, i think i get the gist of it ^^ ]

``Honestly, I'm not sure, but I like to think I was,`` Juniperpaw commented, ending her statement with a thoughtful purr. She then pulled out a green stalk topped with small yellow flowers, but not before she pawed the juniper berry back into place among the other herbs. ``This is goldenrod. It's good for healing wounds, and probably your first resort in a situation involving injury.`` She didn't leave much time for Ferretkit to respond, eager to get to the deathberry to prove to the kit why herbs should be taken seriously. She replaced the goldenrod with a dull green plant, ``This is catmint. It is most commonly used in leaf-bare, when greencough is abundant. This is definitely one of the better-tasting herbs.``
He sniffed the herbs as he knew it might stay in his memory better if he sniffed it, goldenrod didn’t have good smell. But catnip did, his mouth wattered a little at the smell he licked his lips sniffing catnip oh, how just wanted to try it, it smelled so good, but he knew she wouldnt let him maybe just a small nibble- but even if I ask, she’d never agree. Would she. his eyes glanced up at Juniperpaw hoping she’d look away long enough he could try the catnip, he awaited his moment.

Old January 13th, 2018, 12:14 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
He sniffed the herbs as he knew it might stay in his memory better if he sniffed it, goldenrod didn’t have good smell. But catnip did, his mouth wattered a little at the smell he licked his lips sniffing catnip oh, how just wanted to try it, it smelled so good, but he knew she wouldnt let him maybe just a small nibble- but even if I ask, she’d never agree. Would she. his eyes glanced up at Juniperpaw hoping she’d look away long enough he could try the catnip, he awaited his moment.
Luckily for Ferretkit, Juniperpaw was briefly distracted by a thud from outside the nursery. While she stared for a moment, ears swiveling and whiskers twitching, she tried to figure out what the source of the sound could've been. After a few more heartbeats of sitting still and tall, muscles tense as if prepared for an attack, she determined that the sound was only a clump of snow falling off the roof of the nursery. Juniperpaw huffed, frustrated that she'd been so easily distracted by snow. She slowly turned back to the kit and the herbs once she recovered from her irritation.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 13th, 2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

[So Rojo will only be playful teasing, but it can make River feel bad <3]

Rojokit nodded politely and smiled. He now had something to do and could check that off his list of to-dos, which would then have nothing on it. He was glad that he had something to do. It was boring just sitting in a nest that smelled like him, his mother and brquestiono finally he would be able to play with a kit, no two kits, the other one was off making the moss ball. He grinned, showing his gratitude towards the small silver she-kit. He was pretty sure anyoen would have let him join, but it was her who had.
Suddenly he tried not to laugh. He looked away for a second, unable to show his face to her. Finally he calmed down and looked over at her again. "I don't mean to be rude, but Riverkit, like the clan's title?" He asked, looking at her with confusion, hoping that his ears had just been playing tricks on him, he didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything. Maybe play a little game with RiverClan but not purposely hurt her feelings. No, he wasn't a mean cat. Just a overly playfull negative cat. "I'm Rojokit." He answered, indicating his red fur, and looking serious, because he knew that his name was not the clans title, or funny in anyway. His mother had his reasons for naming him Rojo, just as Riverkit was Riverkit, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun.
(Sorry I'm late! I keep thinking I already posted.)

Riverkit was quiet she knew he asked her a question, but wasn't sure how to answer it at the time bring. Instead she just nodded slowly. What was getting her was his name. What was a rojo? Was it an animal or color? Maybe a plant. Riverkit had no idea, but didn't ask. Instead she look up at the reddish tom kit. "Yes my name is Riverkit. Like the river running though our territory or our Clan name." She told him breaking the silence. There's nothing wrong with my name! She wanted to tell him. But couldn't bring herself to. River wasn't a comely used name but that made her love it. It was what her parents named her, even if thy were dead, she'd love her name. Riverkit's and Frozenkit's parents had died, when they were to young to know them. They were being raised by a kind molly named Icebelly. But little did they know there believed foster mother was their aunt! And that there parents were really alive and well here in RiverClan! Riverkit and Frozenkit had no knowledge of that and may never. But that wasn't a problem right know. The two littermates could believe that lie instead of believing no one cared for them. Know they were going to play mossball and get over her whole name thing. Standing she shock out her silver and black tabby fur. It puffed up a bit with her kit fuze. She glanced the way Frozenkit went. Where is he? She thought to herself. I bet he can't make a mossball. She thought holding back a purr. But she ended up looking back to Rojokit to we if he'd say something. She had no idea if he would or not or what he'd say. It was all a mystery. But mysteries are fun, aren't they? That's what Frozenkit would always say. He loves to explore and Riverkit always joins. It was what they did, they stuck together.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all