Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:38 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2017, 09:24 AM
call me lee!

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Okapi ahh I'm so sorry I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess not;;]

Cedarpaw padded out of the Apprentice's Den, her tail twitching with boredom. The molly had woken up this morning to find that her mentor had left on a patrol and, reasonably so, had decided to go back to sleep. There was no point in lounging around camp with nothing to do when she could be sleeping in a comfy nest instead.She would probably get an ear-full for it later, and would more than likely end up with more chores than usual, but at least she would be well-rested in the meantime.

Last edited by fallepoch; December 30th, 2017 at 09:25 AM.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:31 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphine View Post
[ @Okapi ahh I'm so sorry I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess not;;]

Cedarpaw padded out of the Apprentice's Den, her tail twitching with boredom. The molly had woken up this morning to find that her mentor had left on a patrol and, reasonably so, had decided to go back to sleep. There was no point in lounging around camp with nothing to do when she could be sleeping in a comfy nest instead.She would probably get an ear-full for it later, and would more than likely end up with more chores than usual, but at least she would be well-rested in the meantime.
(NP. And I meant the name Falconpaw haha- mixed up my Windclanner and Shadowclanner)
Falconpaw stepped out of the apprenticce den to feel the brisk snow. He shook out his fur, his mentor wasn’t in sight. He grabbed a vole and took a bite of it eating it carefully. He sighed in lonelyness, ever since his parents abandoned the clan it was just him and his siblings. Some of his siblings suggested searching for their parents, but not him, he’d stay put and ensure that his loyalty is to the clan, nothing else.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Caligo Everton
Silentshade had a normal apprenticehood, with traditionalistic beliefs, and as a warrior, took a mate almost immediately, she became a forever queen, then after one arguement with her mate he abandons her. She had finished raising the kits and now she no longer had kits in the nursery to raise, she had originally planned to suffer through a moon of being a warrior to snag herself a new mate and have kits again, but unluckily for her, she recieved an apprentice, she wondered what made Goldenstar think her capable of training an apprentice. She followed the trail to the training ground, she wondered if she still knew her way in the territory, after all- the last time she went in the territory was the flood where she bore two kits in Shadowclan territory. Quailpaw and Twigpaw. Besides that, the last time she went hunting was twenty-five moons ago. She’d make a fool out of herself. She knew it. She searched for her new apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:57 AM
call me lee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(NP. And I meant the name Falconpaw haha- mixed up my Windclanner and Shadowclanner)
Falconpaw stepped out of the apprentice den to feel the brisk snow. He shook out his fur, his mentor wasn’t in sight. He grabbed a vole and took a bite of it eating it carefully. He sighed in loneliness, ever since his parents abandoned the clan it was just him and his siblings. Some of his siblings suggested searching for their parents, but not him, he’d stay put and ensure that his loyalty is to the clan, nothing else.
[That's fine!]

Cedarpaw glanced back as the other apprentice stepped out of the den soon after her. She watched quietly as he walked over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled away a vole. There was nothing really interesting about him at that particular moment but the way he sighed nagged at the back of her mind. The femme tried to ignore the feeling, turning away to stretch and groom bits of moss out of her fur. It wasn't very successful, however, and she found herself walking over to him,"Hello!" she meowed,"You're Falconpaw right? I don't think we've met before, which is quite a shame really."
Old December 30th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
@Caligo Everton
Silentshade had a normal apprenticehood, with traditionalistic beliefs, and as a warrior, took a mate almost immediately, she became a forever queen, then after one arguement with her mate he abandons her. She had finished raising the kits and now she no longer had kits in the nursery to raise, she had originally planned to suffer through a moon of being a warrior to snag herself a new mate and have kits again, but unluckily for her, she recieved an apprentice, she wondered what made Goldenstar think her capable of training an apprentice. She followed the trail to the training ground, she wondered if she still knew her way in the territory, after all- the last time she went in the territory was the flood where she bore two kits in Shadowclan territory. Quailpaw and Twigpaw. Besides that, the last time she went hunting was twenty-five moons ago. She’d make a fool out of herself. She knew it. She searched for her new apprentice.
“Hello.” Shadepaw purred coldly to her mentor as she slipped out of the shadows. “Wonderful day to train... just don’t mess up.” She purred again, her voice drowning in mock sympathy. She flicked her long tail in her mentors face and trailed after the training grounds. Her fluffy tail flicking with annoyance as she went. She couldn’t believe that goldenstar had stuck her with silentshade the poor queen could barley groom herself. She thought to herself, her nose wrinkling in disgust. But she had kept her sly mouth shut when she was apprenticed to her. Maybe she could have some fun with the old fleabag? She turned back to see if her mentor had followed her.
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

When Honeythistle approached Cloudstrike, the tom flicked his tail upward. A sign to indicate for her to sit up and follow him. He padded around the nursery, suddenly stopping as he moved his eyes from one nest to the other. It really wasn't his say so where Cloudstrike wanted to reside. Any corner was optional for her. Maybe, she would feel comfortable being near one of his other mates. They would be within distance of in case the alabaster queen had questions. Honeythistle gave her a quizzical glance, raising an 'eyebrow' at her as he stared at her position. ''I don't know why you're laying down for,'' He rolled his grassy hues upward. ''We got a lot to do though. So, let's go, my lovely dove.'' The silver tom ushers the molly to stand on her paws by towering above her and lowering his snout to tease through her fur. Too bad, she looked like she wanted to relax. He wanted to too, but there was more important things he wanted to get done first. Responsibilities come first. Relaxation comes later. ''We gotta build your nest now,'' He purred, bringing up his head to stare at her. ''And, you have to choose where you want it, then we have to get the supplies and start constructing it.'' Building the nest was the fun part. Honeythistle loved the interactions he had when it came to building nests with his mates. From interesting conversation, to little unthoughtful games while they get the job done. The faster he get Cloudstrike settled in, the quicker the both of them could spend time. After all, she was his newest mate. He absolutely had to spoil her in attention to welcome the family. It was a tradition. Well, his own personal tradition. Like welcoming a newcomer with open arms...only Cloudstrike wasn't a new comer. She was a shadowclan cat that stole his heart in riverclan territory. Wow, now that he reflected on it - it sounded so wrong. So, weird! But, yet he wouldn't change a thing every time he look into those blue pools of irises. ''You have any idea what you want to use?'' He purred.
Cloudstrike serenely watched Honeythistle walk past her to gaze around the nursery. When he looked back at her, the white queen blinked calmly at him. She was perfectly content to remain laying off to the side, observing the other queens and their kits. Honeythistle clearly wanted to get going and started tickling her with his nose after telling her to move. Cloudstrike let out a kit-like string of giggles and pushed his nose away. She was fairly ticklish and his nose running through her fur and affected her. “Okay, okay! I’m going!” Still giggling, Cloudstrike pulled herself to her paws and shook out her luscious coat to relax the area of fur that Honeythistle had mussed up. “Ooh...” Cloudstrike purred after Honeythistle spoke. Casting her crystalline gaze around the nursery, Cloudstrike tried to find a suitable area. The whole den was warm and comfortable, so anywhere would do for a normal queen. But Cloudstrike was no normal queen. She had certain criteria unbeknownst to even her. Suddenly, her diamond eyes landed on the perfect spot. It wasn’t terribly spacious and was situated close to the entrance to the den but, a few fern fronds had shifted above, leaving wonderful cracks in the ceiling of the den that allowed sunlight and fresh air to pour down in streams upon the spot. It wasn’t the safest spot in the den, which was probably why it lay empty, but it was just as quirky and charming as Cloudstrike herself. “There!”She purred, making her way over to it, “It’s perfect!” Crouching down, Cloudstrike got a better view and even noticed a little flowering weed of some type growing in the tiny pool of sun. Luckily, Cloudstrike was on the smaller side of cats, despite being practically average-sized, and fit perfectly in the space. Excitement glittered like stars in her eyes as she turned to look back at Honeythistle. Now the question was what they should use to build it...”Moss?” She suggested, “and ferns?” That was what her other nest was made out of. Cloudstrike wasn’t sure what else she could add. “Maybe some flowers?” Her eyes and voice question Honeythistle even as she glanced at the little weed that gave her the idea for the flowers.
Old December 30th, 2017, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

[That's fine!]

Cedarpaw glanced back as the other apprentice stepped out of the den soon after her. She watched quietly as he walked over to the fresh-kill pile and pulled away a vole. There was nothing really interesting about him at that particular moment but the way he sighed nagged at the back of her mind. The femme tried to ignore the feeling, turning away to stretch and groom bits of moss out of her fur. It wasn't very successful, however, and she found herself walking over to him,"Hello!" she meowed,"You're Falconpaw right? I don't think we've met before, which is quite a shame really."
Falconpaw glanced up at Ceaderpaw," No. We haven't." he meowed calmly, he wasn't that great with chit-chat. He preferred to keep to himself, but he wasn't rude. After all, he needed to begin searching for a mate now that he was an apprentice. He saw that she was a normal apprentice and not bragging about herself, yet.

Old December 30th, 2017, 12:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
“Hello.” Shadepaw purred coldly to her mentor as she slipped out of the shadows. “Wonderful day to train... just don’t mess up.” She purred again, her voice drowning in mock sympathy. She flicked her long tail in her mentors face and trailed after the training grounds. Her fluffy tail flicking with annoyance as she went. She couldn’t believe that goldenstar had stuck her with silentshade the poor queen could barley groom herself. She thought to herself, her nose wrinkling in disgust. But she had kept her sly mouth shut when she was apprenticed to her. Maybe she could have some fun with the old fleabag? She turned back to see if her mentor had followed her.
Silentshade flicked her tail," Ahh...I see you presume my fighting skills and hunting skills are dull from being a forever queen. I was an apprentice once you know. And- Where do you think your going, I do believe I am the mentor here." she chuckled," Today we will view the territory. After all, I know apprentices have adventures at night without permission, I wouldn't want you getting lost in the territory after your adventure." she purred.

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:04 PM
call me lee!

Quote:
Falconpaw glanced up at Ceaderpaw," No. We haven't." he meowed calmly, he wasn't that great with chit-chat. He preferred to keep to himself, but he wasn't rude. After all, he needed to begin searching for a mate now that he was an apprentice. He saw that she was a normal apprentice and not bragging about herself, yet.
She smiled, happy to see that he wasn't troubled by her presence, at least for the time being. "Well, I'm glad we've finally gotten the chance. I'm Cedarpaw. Nice to meet you." Yellow-green eyes wandered around the clearing before the apprentice decided to sit down. It was kind of awkward standing there staring down at the tom so it was relieving to sit at eye-level,"What are you planning on doing today?" she asked, attempting to make conversation,"Training with your mentor?"
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

She smiled, happy to see that he wasn't troubled by her presence, at least for the time being. "Well, I'm glad we've finally gotten the chance. I'm Cedarpaw. Nice to meet you." Yellow-green eyes wandered around the clearing before the apprentice decided to sit down. It was kind of awkward standing there staring down at the tom so it was relieving to sit at eye-level,"What are you planning on doing today?" she asked, attempting to make conversation,"Training with your mentor?"
Falconpaw dipped his head respectfully, he could see her discomfort in meeting an antisocial cat, he listened to her question and paused," Most likely." he meowed not wanting to get her all into a conversation. He simply wanted to be himself alone and avoiding contact with others.

Closed Thread