Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by hades.
Today 12:01 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM

Old December 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
The she cat looked at and blossom and narrowed her eyes slightly , what was she sorry for? She did nothing so she shouldn't be sorry
" don't be sorry! " she snapped a bit not realizing her current change in tone
" you did nothing to be sorry for " she meowed her fur slowly rose a bit but it soon flattened itself down . She never understood why they always say sorry when they never did anything wrong
"I-I just meant..." Blossom saw it from her point of view, and saw that it would seem awkward and unnecessary. "I didn't mean to offend you. I just meant that I'm sad about..." She looked away, feeling guilty. Great job, Blossom. Ya screwed up another relationship. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut. But no. Blossom looked back up at the sky, her breath covering the bright light of the stars.
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"I-I just meant..." Blossom saw it from her point of view, and saw that it would seem awkward and unnecessary. "I didn't mean to offend you. I just meant that I'm sad about..." She looked away, feeling guilty. Great job, Blossom. Ya screwed up another relationship. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut. But no. Blossom looked back up at the sky, her breath covering the bright light of the stars.
Weiss growled then realized her mistake as her ears perked up she looked away quickly " I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to snap. Just don't say sorry if you didn't do anything wrong " she meowed her voice broke a bit . She cleared her throat and looked back at blossom with a worried expression
you dolt!!!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Weiss growled then realized her mistake as her ears perked up she looked away quickly " I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to snap. Just don't say sorry if you didn't do anything wrong " she meowed her voice broke a bit . She cleared her throat and looked back at blossom with a worried expression
you dolt!!!
Blossom guilty for Weiss’s own guilt, and her gaze softened. “Okay, I won’t.” She got that it was probably one of Weiss’s pet peeves, and it made her angry. Blossom told herself that she would be more cautious from now on. This was one relationship that she wanted to keep. Blossom had to remember that not everyone thought the same way, and she should take that into account.
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Blossom guilty for Weiss’s own guilt, and her gaze softened. “Okay, I won’t.” She got that it was probably one of Weiss’s pet peeves, and it made her angry. Blossom told herself that she would be more cautious from now on. This was one relationship that she wanted to keep. Blossom had to remember that not everyone thought the same way, and she should take that into account.
Weiss gulped she looked at her paws for a while and shook her fur then flicked her tail " let's go before we freeze our tails off , it's already chilly enough out here " she meowed and started walking . Her breath kept clouding over her muzzle , she wondered if this was the first step into being on her own . She looked at blossom " so.... Have you been this far away before ? " she asked trying to have a conversation away from the awkwardness of the last one.

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Weiss gulped she looked at her paws for a while and shook her fur then flicked her tail " let's go before we freeze our tails off , it's already chilly enough out here " she meowed and started walking . Her breath kept clouding over her muzzle , she wondered if this was the first step into being on her own . She looked at blossom " so.... Have you been this far away before ? " she asked trying to have a conversation away from the awkwardness of the last one.
"Far away? Yes, once I was lost and got attacked by a dog. Other cats were trying to help me get home. I took a wrong turn... I was playing around with a she-cat named Crystal. Two cats named Teddy and Hazek helped me get home. I'm super grateful. It's nice to go away every once in awhile. You know, get some fresh air," Blossom answered, whiskers twitching.
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
"Far away? Yes, once I was lost and got attacked by a dog. Other cats were trying to help me get home. I took a wrong turn... I was playing around with a she-cat named Crystal. Two cats named Teddy and Hazek helped me get home. I'm super grateful. It's nice to go away every once in awhile. You know, get some fresh air," Blossom answered, whiskers twitching.
She couldn't help but shiver but not because of the cold because of the word dog she hated dogs for one they were strange two no manners and three smelly four dAngerous .
" I hate dogs! They are brutes with no manners what's so ever . I don't understand why twolegs keep them on silver leashes " she meowed with a hint of disgust " hopefully that brute got what it deserved a good lesson " she meowed

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
She couldn't help but shiver but not because of the cold because of the word dog she hated dogs for one they were strange two no manners and three smelly four dAngerous .
" I hate dogs! They are brutes with no manners what's so ever . I don't understand why twolegs keep them on silver leashes " she meowed with a hint of disgust " hopefully that brute got what it deserved a good lesson " she meowed
Blossom nodded in agreement, "I think I get why they keep them on leashes. To control them. Cats don't need controlling, they're just smarter and calmer." Blossom remembered the dog barking and chasing them up the fence. She shuddered and hoped she never encountered a dog again.
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Blossom nodded in agreement, "I think I get why they keep them on leashes. To control them. Cats don't need controlling, they're just smarter and calmer." Blossom remembered the dog barking and chasing them up the fence. She shuddered and hoped she never encountered a dog again.
She looked at blossom with a smile her tail now thrashed happily in agreement
" and we are much more cleaner as well , we have a clear mind " she added now she was happy that somebody agreed with her . Her ears flicked
" also dogs are kinda dolts at times I remember watching one run right into a trash can " she meowed with a hint of laughter ( writer block..)