Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old June 13th, 2023, 08:42 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post
Wildkit was inside the back of the apprentices hiding right behind some bedding He had made himself at home here, despite being a kit. The queens were complaining he was way to big to be playing in the nursery, so he decided t just stay away from the den. The eight moon old kit laid on the bare ground passed out sleeping. His paws twitched and so did his whiskers. After a while Wildkit would begin to move his legs as if he was running. He was dreaming of being out in the forest a mouse in his jaws as he moved back to camp. If only this was reality. He was really behind and he was tired of being a kit. He was an overgrown baby who should of flew from the nest. Instead he was stuck as a stupid kit.

[ open, takes place in the middle of the day ] ]

Stormpaw sighed as he and blazepaw cameinto the den, but before going to their nest that was far in the back den, stormpaw turned"Yes i know stormclaw were going out later with blazepaw to train and watched the sunset i know i won't forget!" the tom replied then guiding the deaf and blind tom to his nest. Stormpaw tilted his head as he saw a kit near his bed"hm.. rather unusual to see a kit sleep here" he mumbled then nudging the kit he sat down on his nest"what are you doing in the apprentices den? kits belong in the nursery" stormpaw said with a frown

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 13th, 2023, 08:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post

Stormpaw sighed as he and blazepaw cameinto the den, but before going to their nest that was far in the back den, stormpaw turned"Yes i know stormclaw were going out later with blazepaw to train and watched the sunset i know i won't forget!" the tom replied then guiding the deaf and blind tom to his nest. Stormpaw tilted his head as he saw a kit near his bed"hm.. rather unusual to see a kit sleep here" he mumbled then nudging the kit he sat down on his nest"what are you doing in the apprentices den? kits belong in the nursery" stormpaw said with a frown

Wildkit felt a cat nudge him and he woke up almost instantly. He was trying to sleep. He'd be attempting his own hunters crouch all day and he was tried. The apprentice sized kit looked at Stormpaw. "Because I sleep here duh.", he meowed. The young tom kit gave his pelt a quick wash. "The nursery is for kits. I'm no kit. I'm eight moons old, so technically I'm no kit. Plus if Bumblestar would lift those lessons I'd be one by now.", he retorted. Wildkit really didn't care for the new leader. Adding another lesson when he had finally been ready to become an apprentice. She was the reason why most kits were still kits when they were old enough not to be.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 13th, 2023, 09:00 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine View Post

Wildkit felt a cat nudge him and he woke up almost instantly. He was trying to sleep. He'd be attempting his own hunters crouch all day and he was tried. The apprentice sized kit looked at Stormpaw. "Because I sleep here duh.", he meowed. The young tom kit gave his pelt a quick wash. "The nursery is for kits. I'm no kit. I'm eight moons old, so technically I'm no kit. Plus if Bumblestar would lift those lessons I'd be one by now.", he retorted. Wildkit really didn't care for the new leader. Adding another lesson when he had finally been ready to become an apprentice. She was the reason why most kits were still kits when they were old enough not to be.
Stormpaw stayed frowning at those words, the tom flicked his tail with a lick on his nose"just because your eight moons old doesn't mean you can sleep here already, I'm sure Bumblestar has a good reason for this. all lessons that the warriors teach is for the good of the kits... if your name has a kit at the end then your are a kit" The apprentice said trying to keep the conversation low"what if we made a deal? my deal should be good enough for you and i'm only doing this once because I would hate to see you make more of a fuss of not being a apprentice" he said with a little snappy voice"I'll talk to bumblestar and see if she will allow me to take you out into the territory with a warrior every once in a great moon until you become apprentice and you will just stay with your own rank even if you don't like it. I'm onl making this offer once so choose wisely, if Bumblestar is ok with this then you can join me, Blazepaw and stormclaw" he said with a firm voice.

[ least i wanna do is to see wildkit throw a big fit ]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 14th, 2023, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Vixenpaw.
Vixenpaw stretched, heaving herself up from her nest and beginning to groom. She sat up straight, swiping her tongue over her paw and pulling it over her ear. She enjoyed sunrise, and the presence before it came. She knew some warriors would already be out hunting, or just leaving.

She hoped she would be able to join. Her mentor wasn't yet awake, but figured he wouldn't mind. He'd had night-patrol for about three days now. She'd only been able to go on one of them herself. Vixenpaw had been making...alright progress with training. She gave herself a few more licks. She perked her ears, hearing the patter of pawsteps approaching the den.

Open RP. @'s appreciated!
Old June 18th, 2023, 11:57 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
Goldenpaw | he/him | @Lillian

It was the middle of the night, and seeminly every apprentice was already asleep. Except for goldenpaw, of course. He was still wide awake, and apprently he would he doomed tonstay that way for a while. He couldnt leave camp without Flameheart somehow catching him (no he had no moved on yet), so all he could do way just lay in his nest. He sighed lightly, rolling onto his side and coincidentally facing directly towards Hazelpaws nest. Was she still awake? "Hazelpaw" he whispered, "you up?"

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

She had just been about to fall into a deep sleep when the annoyance known as Goldenpaw woke her up. Ugh! Hazelpaw would have kicked his ass if it wouldn't have pissed off the other apprentices.

"I am now, you butthead. What d'ya want?"

Last edited by Ian; June 18th, 2023 at 11:57 PM.
Old June 21st, 2023, 11:31 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

22/100

Shypaw Yawned and Looked Up From Her Nest, Wondering What she would be doing today. she startled for a moment when a familiar orange face popped up in front of her before she registured it was her brother Burntpaw. She Smiled and Batted her brother gently in the face.

26/100

Burntpaw chuckled "hey, that tickles! come on Sleepyhead, Dogeye's Taing us Out To Train today! we're also going on a territory tour! it's gonna be so fun!" he wiggled happily full of excitement. today he would finally be allowed outside of camp. he'd get to finally start his training, and his mentor even agree'd to take Shypaw with them!

Shypaw blinked sleepily at her brother before slowly standing up to shake the moss off her pelt. she was nervous about being outside of camp... nearly had an anxiety attack last time she'd almost got to go out the camp walls. she still wasn't fully recovered from the shock of seeing so many cats at the gathering either. but at least this time her Brotther would be by her side... she was safe when she was with him right? she purred and nudged her brother. "lets get going then!"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:54 AM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
So. This was their… new home.

Lambpaw hadn't come to accept it just yet as he curled up in his nest. The fact that he had lost his old home less than half a year into his life was awful. Heart-wrenching, even, but surely it would make him stronger, and that's what mattered, right? Would Foxflurry tell him to be sure? Lambpaw wasn't sure. He'd only been an apprentice for a week or two. He didn't know his mentor all that well yet, but–forcing a smile one his face–he'd make sure to get to know them.

After thoroughly "reflecting" and determining that he'd spent enough time sulking in his nest, Lambpaw pushed himself up with a content groan, stretching out his limbs and smacking his lips. He blinked the dreariness out of icy-blue eyes, the blurriness beginning to ebb away from the corners of his vision. Sunlight filtered into the cracks between the brambles and brackens and leaves that made the apprentices den, though it was not unwelcome. Too much darkness would only make him paranoid, Lambpaw thought.

Sitting his rump right back down on his mossen nest, the boy begun to swipe his thorny tongue over his ivory pelt, getting himself cleaned up for the day. If he was going to be an amazing warrior, he had to first win the battle that was unknotting the matted fur that had somehow so violently criss-crossed in his slumber that one attempted was not enough to get rid of the mess. Ah, damn this mercilessly difficult-to-deal-with curly hair!!

[open]

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!
Old June 28th, 2023, 11:49 AM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachie! View Post

✧–lambpaw;
So. This was their… new home.

Lambpaw hadn't come to accept it just yet as he curled up in his nest. The fact that he had lost his old home less than half a year into his life was awful. Heart-wrenching, even, but surely it would make him stronger, and that's what mattered, right? Would Foxflurry tell him to be sure? Lambpaw wasn't sure. He'd only been an apprentice for a week or two. He didn't know his mentor all that well yet, but–forcing a smile one his face–he'd make sure to get to know them.

After thoroughly "reflecting" and determining that he'd spent enough time sulking in his nest, Lambpaw pushed himself up with a content groan, stretching out his limbs and smacking his lips. He blinked the dreariness out of icy-blue eyes, the blurriness beginning to ebb away from the corners of his vision. Sunlight filtered into the cracks between the brambles and brackens and leaves that made the apprentices den, though it was not unwelcome. Too much darkness would only make him paranoid, Lambpaw thought.

Sitting his rump right back down on his mossen nest, the boy begun to swipe his thorny tongue over his ivory pelt, getting himself cleaned up for the day. If he was going to be an amazing warrior, he had to first win the battle that was unknotting the matted fur that had somehow so violently criss-crossed in his slumber that one attempted was not enough to get rid of the mess. Ah, damn this mercilessly difficult-to-deal-with curly hair!!

[open]
Sorrelkit entered the den, her ears perked in interest. She began to sniff out her surroundings. When she saw Lambpaw, she bounded up to him, her green eyes glowing with a sense of wonder.

"Hello. My name is Sorrelkit. Would you like to be friends with me?" She said while flicking her tail enthusiastically. She paid no attention to the nettles poking her paw-pads--she was just here to make a new friend. Especially since she had little to no friends here.
Old June 28th, 2023, 12:14 PM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard! View Post
Sorrelkit entered the den, her ears perked in interest. She began to sniff out her surroundings. When she saw Lambpaw, she bounded up to him, her green eyes glowing with a sense of wonder.

"Hello. My name is Sorrelkit. Would you like to be friends with me?" She said while flicking her tail enthusiastically. She paid no attention to the nettles poking her paw-pads--she was just here to make a new friend. Especially since she had little to no friends here.

✧–lambpaw;
With a few more raspy licks, the knot finally became undone, his curly pelt returning to its natural state as he finished grooming his fur. A small figure entering the Apprentice Den caught his attention, and his glacier-hued gaze fluttered upwards to the approaching cat; a… kit? Their eyes beamed at the older apprentice, and Lambpaw couldn't help but smile.

Sorrelkit, she introduced herself as, before asking if he'd like to be friends with her. “I'd love to,” he nodded, before moving onto his main point of concern. “–But aren't you quite little? You shouldn't be in this den. Do you have someone in the nursery to be brought back to?” Not everyone had parents, he knew that, but maybe there was a queen watching over this little kit. However…

“Hmm… If not, I suppose you can stay with me for a little while…” The apprentice hummed thoughtfully, head tilting as he awaited an answer.

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!
Old June 28th, 2023, 12:23 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachie! View Post

✧–lambpaw;
With a few more raspy licks, the knot finally became undone, his curly pelt returning to its natural state as he finished grooming his fur. A small figure entering the Apprentice Den caught his attention, and his glacier-hued gaze fluttered upwards to the approaching cat; a… kit? Their eyes beamed at the older apprentice, and Lambpaw couldn't help but smile.

Sorrelkit, she introduced herself as, before asking if he'd like to be friends with her. “I'd love to,” he nodded, before moving onto his main point of concern. “–But aren't you quite little? You shouldn't be in this den. Do you have someone in the nursery to be brought back to?” Not everyone had parents, he knew that, but maybe there was a queen watching over this little kit. However…

“Hmm… If not, I suppose you can stay with me for a little while…” The apprentice hummed thoughtfully, head tilting as he awaited an answer.

Sorrelkit huffed. "I'm not as little as I look. I'm actually four moons now. And no, I have no caretaker right now. Thanks for letting me be your friend!" Her eyes were aglow with confidence. What a morale boost! An apprentice wanted to be her friend! She felt lucky. Besides, knowing an apprentice would mean she'd get to learn everything early. Her tail swayed side-to-side and she flexed her long, lean legs as she tried to appear taller. She nestled herself beside the young tom, before rolling over and trying to think of what to say next.

"So, do you have any other friends here? Besides me? I mean, of course, I'll still be your friend regardless. Since I--uh, need a friend too. I don't really want to be lonely when I get apprenticed."

Sorrelkit sounded sincere and genuine. The dappled sunlight of the den landed on her silver fur, giving the appearance of darker patches. She was excited to develop her new friendship.