Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM

Old November 5th, 2020, 01:46 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: The Weeping Tree

// @mareenakit

"Think... See all the flowers... Look at firefly's at night..." Bounceburr looked at Dakrfire "You-u seem pretty intresting, what do you do for fun?" She... couldn't admit that she, for the first time in her life, liked a cat. Wanted a mate. Bounceburr new she was probaly be a mouse-brain, saying that. Would he take it as flirting? She didn't flirit. But it probaly sounded like it. He won't feel the same way... Bounceburr thought, her eyes still staring at Darkfire.
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:02 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Darkfire nodded slowly. "That sounds nice." He often did the same thing, only he preferred to do it around others. It was much more exciting to observe everyone around him in his opinion. "For fun? Well, I train I suppose, and hunt near the creek." She was very similar to him, he could tell they'd get along well.
@Daisy the Icewing

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:20 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @mareenakit

"Wow! I'm not good at fighting, but I'm good at hunting," Bounceburr picked a few flower, and kept one with stem. Then she carefully thread the flowers one by one, until she had a flower crown. She slid over to Darkfire "Here... That one of the two things I'm good at,"
Old November 14th, 2020, 09:32 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Whiteclaw stared around at the beautiful weeping branches, tears gently falling from his eyes. All those claw marks.. all those lives. They hadn't known they would die, they'd lived until.. It was all Dusk's fault. If she wasn't such a crappy leader and she hadn't chosen a deputy that would leave them, the fallen cats wouldn't be in StarClan. They'd be in ThunderClan, and maybe their Clan would be bigger. Maybe they'd thrive more, maybe if Dusk wasn't so stupid. The one good thing she did was appoint Buckstar deputy.. yes, that was good. That was a good decision, because their Clan wasn't broken anymore. Even though their numbers were low, it wasn't broken.

Whiteclaw would make sure it never broke again.

Last edited by Cobra; November 14th, 2020 at 09:32 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 12:56 AM
i am kenough

Maybe sitting out here was a mistake, or maybe the solitude would bring him some peace of mind. Rainywhisker wasnt so sure though. He sat beneath the tree looking like a stone sentinel, guarding the marred willow in silence and solitude. As he sat alone, he considered the Clanmates he'd known back then. And the ones who were still here today. Orange eyes slowly disappear beneath heavy lids, and the warrior is pulled away to sleep. In his dreams, he felt restless. He found little sense in what he saw, and less in what he felt. And hours later, when the sun had long since settled and Rainywhisker awoke, he found little sense in that, too.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 01:33 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Mosswhisper
@Zesty Mango

He waited beneath the frozen tree. The frost that clung to the branches shimmered in the sunlight. Floppy ears twitched as the Tom listened for any pawsteps. He had asked his sister to meet him out here. Of course it was to do with the Demotion. A late meeting, sure, but he needed the time to think of what to say, and how to properly address it.

Bi colored eyes looked down at his paws as he made biscuits in the snow. He still wasn't sure how he was going to react to Frostpaw, but ultimately it would depend on her. He would adjust himself accordingly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 3rd, 2021, 12:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Mosswhisper
@Zesty Mango

He waited beneath the frozen tree. The frost that clung to the branches shimmered in the sunlight. Floppy ears twitched as the Tom listened for any pawsteps. He had asked his sister to meet him out here. Of course it was to do with the Demotion. A late meeting, sure, but he needed the time to think of what to say, and how to properly address it.

Bi colored eyes looked down at his paws as he made biscuits in the snow. He still wasn't sure how he was going to react to Frostpaw, but ultimately it would depend on her. He would adjust himself accordingly.
Frostpaw finally quit running in anger and spun around to find her brother standing there,” of course Buckbranch sent you after me...he thinks I am some danger to the clan, can you believe that. I was doing the job he forced me to take on correctly, he just doesn’t know enough about herbs to trust me!” she growled, a slight amount of smoke starting to come of her fur again.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 4th, 2021, 11:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Frostpaw finally quit running in anger and spun around to find her brother standing there,” of course Buckbranch sent you after me...he thinks I am some danger to the clan, can you believe that. I was doing the job he forced me to take on correctly, he just doesn’t know enough about herbs to trust me!” she growled, a slight amount of smoke starting to come of her fur again.

Mosswhisper

The Tuxedo let out a sigh and sat himself down, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I'm not sure what happened, but if you managed to make Buckstar demote you over something. Do you maybe think you've done something wrong?" he suggested, tail tip flicking back and fourth in a rhythmic pattern.

Her smoking was....well it was making him incredibly nervous to say the least. But she didn't seem to actually notice. Maybe it wasn't harming her? The grey feline couldn't wrap his head around it...but, as alarming as it was. If it wasn't hurting her, than now wasn't the time for it.

Folded ears twitched. "Do you want to explain to me what happened?" he offered. Brows furrowed together.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 6th, 2021, 09:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Mosswhisper

The Tuxedo let out a sigh and sat himself down, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I'm not sure what happened, but if you managed to make Buckstar demote you over something. Do you maybe think you've done something wrong?" he suggested, tail tip flicking back and fourth in a rhythmic pattern.

Her smoking was....well it was making him incredibly nervous to say the least. But she didn't seem to actually notice. Maybe it wasn't harming her? The grey feline couldn't wrap his head around it...but, as alarming as it was. If it wasn't hurting her, than now wasn't the time for it.

Folded ears twitched. "Do you want to explain to me what happened?" he offered. Brows furrowed together.
Frostpaw gave a loud huff, how can he even suggest Buckbranch is in the right here! she thought,” Fine.” she meowed” So Dawnfern had an infection in her shoulder, and I needed to get rid of the infection, so I decided to clean the infection, I had seen a twoleg fire in the territory and took Dawnfern over to it, I had her put the infection in the fire for a couple seconds before I was could apply the treatment to keep it from getting infected and treat the minor burn, Buckbranch stormed in and screamed at me. I later finished treating Dawnfern’s wound in the den, but just because Buckbranch is twitchy about fire, he decides to demote me! Can you believe that!” she meowed almost shouting as her fur continued to smoke.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 17th, 2021, 10:06 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

(Open!)

Cedarleaf padded to the weeping willow, looking for a place to relax. It'd been a bit since the fox attacked, but she was still nervous. And Sunripple and Brightpaw seemed fine. She laid down under the tree's swaying branches that the sunlight filtered through, watching the clouds slowly pass by. It was calming. Even though the weather was cold, and there was a fox and a family of coyotes in the territory, and there were so many other things to worry about. But all she could think of was what the birds might be singing about. It seemed so cheery here, even though she couldn't hear a thing. But she could imagine it. The leaves rustling, a small breeze whistling in her ears, prey shuffling though the undergrowth... There were cats that took the ability to hear for granted, and Cedarleaf had been one of those cats, until her accident. But she wasn't thinking of that right in that moment. She was drifting slowly into sleep.
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.