Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:17 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:16 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:15 AM

Old December 27th, 2017, 11:20 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Deathheart purrs Softly as he continues walking “ now then, tell me how do you feel about Bearstar?”
Pinewood was a bit surprised, he didn't know why he got surprised. "I like him. He's a great leader."He meowed.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 27th, 2017, 11:57 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
Pinewood was a bit surprised, he didn't know why he got surprised. "I like him. He's a great leader."He meowed.
He nods slowly “ ... yes great...” he says calmly as he continues walking “ than what about me?”
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:42 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly “ ... yes great...” he says calmly as he continues walking “ than what about me?”
"You're a great Deputy!" He meowed. "In fact, I think you'll be a great leader too one day." He said in a whisper.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 27th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
"S-start? Well, you're my mentor..." Mousepaw wasn't used to being put on the spot like this, and even though he had at least a simple idea on what he was supposed to be learning, he couldn't bring up the right words to say. What if he paced himself all wrong for their first lesson? His paws shuffled anxiously as he looked to the ground for an answer, mewing quietly to himself. "I wouldn't mind some... Hunting..." He felt more confident in that aspect, as his size usually put him at a disadvantage in fights, which he didn't want to bring up in front of his mentor.

Relax! You've got a plus one on your team, now! The small apprentice attempted to pep-talk himself in his mind, and with a harsh exhale he shook off his unease... for now. "And... I could see more of the territory. I never got to explore it all..." His mew was quiet, yet held a hint of excitement for his new training. In all honesty, he couldn't wait for the warrior life, despite all of its new responsibilities.

( @littleChristmasdragon )
"ok then,well look around the terr and then start training !"embersong said checking all the things around the terr in her head oh boy,this app. has been part of the clan longer than i haveshe thought walking out if the camp.

fireflower watched as embersong talked with her new app."i guess this will be our clan for a while"she said to herself and walked to the warrior den to rest
(open)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:15 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

The apprentice nodded, trailing out of camp and nosing about at the surrounding undergrowth. He'd experienced previous training in the territory before, being comfortable enough to make his own way around the innermost areas and come back on his own. The outskirts were still off-limit for him... The only way he'd be able to get back then would be scent trails, which he still needed to learn more about. "I don't remember seeing you around when I was younger, Embersong," he commented absentmindedly, scaling a rock to survey the nearby surroundings. "Oh! I didn't mean that in... a bad way... Sorry if it came off like that." He looked down at his mentor sheepishly, leaping back down from the rock.

"I'm just... curious. I'd love to know where you're from and all, but you don't need to say if you don't want to." Mousepaw's tail tip twitched nervously, his gaze darting to and from the she-cat as he spoke. "I think we need to plan a route, first... Can we go to the edge of the territory? I haven't seen there, yet..." He knew that his mentor would be able to lead them back, and even if she couldn't... Two heads were always better than one, right?

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
The apprentice nodded, trailing out of camp and nosing about at the surrounding undergrowth. He'd experienced previous training in the territory before, being comfortable enough to make his own way around the innermost areas and come back on his own. The outskirts were still off-limit for him... The only way he'd be able to get back then would be scent trails, which he still needed to learn more about. "I don't remember seeing you around when I was younger, Embersong," he commented absentmindedly, scaling a rock to survey the nearby surroundings. "Oh! I didn't mean that in... a bad way... Sorry if it came off like that." He looked down at his mentor sheepishly, leaping back down from the rock.

"I'm just... curious. I'd love to know where you're from and all, but you don't need to say if you don't want to." Mousepaw's tail tip twitched nervously, his gaze darting to and from the she-cat as he spoke. "I think we need to plan a route, first... Can we go to the edge of the territory? I haven't seen there, yet..." He knew that his mentor would be able to lead them back, and even if she couldn't... Two heads were always better than one, right?

"no,no,its ok you can ask!"embersong and started lead them to the end of the terr."well as you know fireflower is my sister well i also had another sister named dragonfire and we were abandoned by our mother and never knew our father.we traveled around the land in search of.....well nothing.one day we found a rouge clan and....."embersong didnt know what to say how could she break the fact about her sister being winged"dragonfire was kicked out for some reason.she kep near the clan,but when a battle raged in the clan dragonfire helped us but we told her to leave or the clan would kill all of us.later me and fireflower wint differnce ways from the clan and i became something called dearmwatcher guardian witch is like a starclan cat .one day fireflower left the clan which i protected and we found this clan!"she said

So did they bury you?
Old December 27th, 2017, 09:30 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Mousepaw sighed with relief. At least she didn't mind his prying curiosity. The apprentice began to follow his mentor through the territory, looking around as he started to leave his familiar area, admiring the scenery as Embersong shared her story. He looked back at her as her story progressed, nodding in silence as he repeated her words in his mind. "A-another sister? What happened to her?" The smaller tom's attention was solely on the story now. This one seemed to be rather in-depth. His eyes widened as she continued to speak. His mentor seemed to have a rather rough life before coming to the clan. "A rogue clan? And she was kicked out, because..." He was more worried about this rogue clan than anything. What if they came here? What if they were here and he couldn't sense them? The small apprentice soon became alert.

It wasn't long before he was absorbed in the story once more, the tom's look becoming rather vacant as he concentrated. "A-a starclan cat? Are you dead? What did you..." Mousepaw shook his head, deciding if he asked questions, the answers would just leave him even more confused than he already was. He could hardly believe what she said, though he thought it best to maintain trust. "So you found Brackenclan, yourself? Wow! That's a really full-on story... Have you told the kits, yet? They'd be engrossed!" He gave his mentor a friendly bump with his shoulder, hoping that she wouldn't be thinking back on the sadder parts of her history.

Old December 27th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Mousepaw sighed with relief. At least she didn't mind his prying curiosity. The apprentice began to follow his mentor through the territory, looking around as he started to leave his familiar area, admiring the scenery as Embersong shared her story. He looked back at her as her story progressed, nodding in silence as he repeated her words in his mind. "A-another sister? What happened to her?" The smaller tom's attention was solely on the story now. This one seemed to be rather in-depth. His eyes widened as she continued to speak. His mentor seemed to have a rather rough life before coming to the clan. "A rogue clan? And she was kicked out, because..." He was more worried about this rogue clan than anything. What if they came here? What if they were here and he couldn't sense them? The small apprentice soon became alert.

It wasn't long before he was absorbed in the story once more, the tom's look becoming rather vacant as he concentrated. "A-a starclan cat? Are you dead? What did you..." Mousepaw shook his head, deciding if he asked questions, the answers would just leave him even more confused than he already was. He could hardly believe what she said, though he thought it best to maintain trust. "So you found Brackenclan, yourself? Wow! That's a really full-on story... Have you told the kits, yet? They'd be engrossed!" He gave his mentor a friendly bump with his shoulder, hoping that she wouldn't be thinking back on the sadder parts of her history.

"i-i dont know what happened to dragonfire(i do!she made dragonclan and became dragonstar!)and yes,i was LIKE i starclan cat not dead but...i dont know i wasnt it for long!"embersong said"i guess i could tell the kits but i dont know how to explain it all,even to you!"

So did they bury you?
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:51 PM
The Red to your Blue~

A look of concern flashed across the apprentice's face as he heard the news, or lack thereof, of his mentor's sister. "Well... I'm sure she's fine. If she could escape a rogue clan, then I'm sure she could find her way elsewhere." Mousepaw paused to breathe in the new air, noting each of the scents. Nothing too unfamiliar... Even at their distance, the forest still held the same scent as always, a mix of familiar scents that calmed the small apprentice down. If he was lucky, he'd even be able to catch some prey scent on the breeze. He exhaled gently afterwards, peering further towards the outskirts.

"Good point... I still don't understand everything! I still think they'll enjoy it, though. You might have to skip the StarClan part," Mousepaw purred, eyes shimmering as he looked upon land he never thought he'd see. If there was one thing he'd be eager for when he became a warrior, it would be the border patrols. Strolls through the forest were always nice, especially with company! "Embersong... Thank you." Now was a better time than any to say what he couldn't before, at least not in front of the clan. "I was worried that... I wouldn't have a mentor for dozens of moons... My training's already behind." he voice cracked for a moment, though he immediately stopped talking afterwards. It wasn't her job to deal with his issues, and she was already going to be training him. At least she knew he was thankful.

"Uh... But I think I smelled some prey around here. Should we check it out..?" Mousepaw hoped that this would change the subject, subconsciously padding towards the prey scent.

Old December 27th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
A look of concern flashed across the apprentice's face as he heard the news, or lack thereof, of his mentor's sister. "Well... I'm sure she's fine. If she could escape a rogue clan, then I'm sure she could find her way elsewhere." Mousepaw paused to breathe in the new air, noting each of the scents. Nothing too unfamiliar... Even at their distance, the forest still held the same scent as always, a mix of familiar scents that calmed the small apprentice down. If he was lucky, he'd even be able to catch some prey scent on the breeze. He exhaled gently afterwards, peering further towards the outskirts.

"Good point... I still don't understand everything! I still think they'll enjoy it, though. You might have to skip the StarClan part," Mousepaw purred, eyes shimmering as he looked upon land he never thought he'd see. If there was one thing he'd be eager for when he became a warrior, it would be the border patrols. Strolls through the forest were always nice, especially with company! "Embersong... Thank you." Now was a better time than any to say what he couldn't before, at least not in front of the clan. "I was worried that... I wouldn't have a mentor for dozens of moons... My training's already behind." he voice cracked for a moment, though he immediately stopped talking afterwards. It wasn't her job to deal with his issues, and she was already going to be training him. At least she knew he was thankful.

"Uh... But I think I smelled some prey around here. Should we check it out..?" Mousepaw hoped that this would change the subject, subconsciously padding towards the prey scent.

"yea i guess they wouldnt understand that"she said and listened to mousepaw talked"your welcome and gladly now show me your hunting crouch"

So did they bury you?