Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2018, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Lemon stiffened as she saw a badger up ahead of her. She had heard from cats that she had met on the street that some of the most dangerous creatures in the forest were foxes and badgers. So standing there frozen, she knew that she had three choices. One, run away like a kittypet, two, fight it and possibly die or win, or three, just let it kill her. She knew she was too young to die, she was only four moons after all. So she ran into a shrub and hid until the sent of badger left.
Old February 9th, 2018, 04:53 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat grinned at the invitation to show Emberwing how the game was played. And it wasn’t hard, so it would be easy enough to teach! ”Okay! Well, first we’ll have to get a moss-ball - I’ll go do that real quick, be right back!” And then the multicolored kit was off, bouncing towards the nursery as quickly as ever, her limited sight never slowing her down. She had a few close scrapes with some other cats sitting in the clearing, but as usual, a shouted “sorry!” was all that was heard as Brightkit continued on her way away, hoping to make it to the nursery and back in the shortest time possible.

Grabbing a rather large looking piece of moss from the entrance of the nursery, Brightkit rolled it into a ball (and looked to be having quite a good time with it) before darting back to Emberwing, her tail held high as the now considerably smaller, rolled up piece from moss dangled from her maw. Her blue eye was sparkling excitedly, her tail still held up in a pleased manner as she dropped the moss at Emberwing’s feet.

”Okay! So this might be more fun with more cats, but since you haven’t played in a long time, just the two of us is good too! Some kits play a little differently, but the way I play, there’s only one rule; you can’t pick up the moss-ball! Well, technically two, because I don’t want anyone to get hurt either - but only one big rule! And, and… you’re just going to nudge it over to me, and then I’ll push it back to you, and if you want we can play keep-away with it too!” Brightkit mewed, speaking quickly and without taking a breath, though surprisingly every word was distinctable enough so that Emberwing might have been able to hear it.
A warm feeling spread through Emberwing's veins as she watched the young Brightkit explain the game. She was correct in that it might be more fun with other cats, but she was sure that the two of them would make it work - and have twice as much fun doing so! A purr rumbled in her chest and she nodded, the tip of her fluffy red tail flickering like a loose branch in the wind. "Alright, that sounds manageable. Let's get started, shall we?"

Emberwing looked from Brightkit to the ball, then back again as she slid one slender paw out. She kept her eyes on Brightkit the entire time, watching the young kitten as she scooped up the moss-ball in her hooked claw. "Let's start with a little bit of a jump," she told her, excitement rising the pitch of her voice as she lifted her claw up - only a little for her, but to a kit like Brightkit it may have appeared to be higher - and released the ball in the air. Emberwing tilted her head back then, her eyes following the ball as it soared into the sky above them, before turning on itself and heading over to Brightkit, right above her.

"Catch it!" the warrior squealed, letting her excitement get the best of her and momentarily forgetting that she was a warrior. For any onlookers, she might've appeared to be a rather overgrown kit with how much she was enjoying this. But Emberwing would take what she could get when it came to spending time with the younger members of ThunderClan. She certainly wasn't ready to have kits of her own any time soon, but this was fun - this kept her smiling, and that was good enough for now.

Last edited by Mauve; February 9th, 2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Witnessing the outburst of emotion from her brother practically made her heart melt. It was fairly rare to witness him in such a state, and when he did, you could tell he was being genuine. The she-cat nuzzled him, feeling ever-so sorry for Morningblue. He's lost everything he ever loved. The least I can do is accept that he wants to be protective of me. "It's okay. You've lost everything. I can't fathom the pain you feel." No, she still wouldn't apologize, but that didn't mean she wasn't moved by his emotion. As far as she was concerned, she still had a right to be mad at him for crushing her pride and dignity.
Morningblue stayed in place as his sister nuzzled him, not moving from where he sat. Lost everything? What had he really had in the first place. Only his sister. But as far as he was concerned, it was better that way. He couldn't feel the pain of losing another cat if he never had one to start with. What had happened to him lately anyway? He used to live for battle. The Windclan attack would have made him feel alive before, but instead it had sent him spinning in a river of worry. For Jaystorm. For her kits. For Thrushwing. For Rosebelly... This wasn't like him. Where was the cat he had been? He turned away from his sister. "I'm fine. Enjoy the vole," he meowed coldly as he padded forward to leave the den.

Old February 9th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Ok)

Lightningflash looked around and decided to visit his one daughter, Icekit, who was staring from the nursery. He padded in and smiled at her,"hi Icekit!" He mewed happily to his kit. He looked at her affectionately. She really did look like him.
Icekit looked over at her father, or who Rosefern said was her father. I still he proof. She thought. Though the love in his eyes and maw was almost undeniable. How could a cat show that much affection to a random kit? They couldn't. Lightningflash was her biological father, even if she didn't meet him till she was 3 moons old. She'd have to understand that. Feeling sure that he was her father, for once, because of the affection in the white tom's eyes the white kit stood to her paws and cane to stand under her father. He's gotta be my father. She told herself. "Hi." She meowed staring up at him with her duel blue and green eyes.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:42 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Icekit looked over at her father, or who Rosefern said was her father. I still he proof. She thought. Though the love in his eyes and maw was almost undeniable. How could a cat show that much affection to a random kit? They couldn't. Lightningflash was her biological father, even if she didn't meet him till she was 3 moons old. She'd have to understand that. Feeling sure that he was her father, for once, because of the affection in the white tom's eyes the white kit stood to her paws and cane to stand under her father. He's gotta be my father. She told herself. "Hi." She meowed staring up at him with her duel blue and green eyes.
(Hey fuzzy would you check the other rps out you have some notes)
Old February 10th, 2018, 08:49 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
@Lonestar23
Thrushwing nodded. He padded to a random spot and sat down, glancing at his surroundings a couple times before fully settling. "I have some scratches on my chest." He started. The large brown tabby hadn't felt the pain in the battle, only a little but it wasn't as much as now. He had a high tolerance for pain, which could be an advantage at battle but threatening to himself outside of a scuffle. That was why he was here, because of his tolerance, his body didn't know when to chill until the last minute. If these wounds were worse then he thought/felt (which he doubted anyway), then he'd be lucky to come here instead of ignore the wounds and have something much worse happening later. "There's a cut here too, the claws got deeper then I expected." He meowed, looking down at his left flank as if he were pointing at it with his nose.
The medicine cat sighed, grabbing a few more cobwebs and placing them on the bloody scratches. They weren’t too bad - the only one that bothered her a little bit was the one on his flank. He had walked in here, which meant that he was probably going to be okay - as long as he didn’t lose too much blood (which Caliapaw wasn’t going to let happen anyways) he would be fine. The she cat eyed the deeper scratch and sighed, putting cobwebs on that too. When the bleeding stopped, or at least slowed, she would have to put marigold in the wounds - or some other thing to block it from infection - and she would have to do so to all the other cats as well. They were going to run out. And the worst thing was, Wheatfur hadn’t told her just where to go and look for it. She knew where to find some things - but marigold? She was going to have to rely on her senses for that. ”You can go now - I think you’ll be okay. Take it easy for a few days. Also, make sure you come back tomorrow - I want to put some marigold in those scratches so they don’t get infected. The bleeding will have stopped by then and hopefully I’ll be less busy.” This last part was spoken under her breath as the young medicine cat gave the tom a semi-smile. It irritated her, the fact that so many cats could get hurt in a battle and yet leaders just let it go on. She couldn’t do anything about it. What a shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
"No." Snowpaw learned he did have a short fuse when he felt like this. His ears flattened to his skull, biting back a reply. He was just worried about her, unable to see where she was coming from. His pink nose twitched, trying to look at his side. One thing he didn't get was how Medince cats did it. How they save almost everybody, always trying, like a leader of a clan. "Sorry for asking." He muttered under his breath. Snowpaw said `sorry` too often for it to have much of a meaning, it was just natural to say it. When someone seem mad at you. The tom didn't try to take it as offensive, rather knowing if she meant it as to be rude or if it was just the stress. He shrugged it off. Snowpaw didn't mention Doepaw, now noticing his brother was in here. It made him feel a bit guilty, he looked worst than him. His stomach was in a knot in the den. It wasn't like he didn't like crowds- he loved them. Yet in here it was always different. Always having a slight guilty mind, his stomach twisting and turning in a way that he swear wasn't normal. Snowpaw felt anxious and nervous, which was rare. It wasn't the type when your around your crush or if something bad was gonna happen. It was when you just wanted to get out of the place. Snowpaw didn't ask about his wounds, figuring his sister would tell him if it was something urgent. "Stupid.. Windclan cats." He muttered, out loud. He didn't hate them. He didn't believe in grudges. He just wish they could see it was for the both of their clans, get over it. It was in the past.
After telling Thrushwing he could go, the feline closed her eyes for a moment and sighed. It was much less crowded in here now - or would soon be - and eventually, it would just be her and Doepaw again. She would fix things with him and it would all be okay. Caliapaw didn’t like feeling cornered, or vulnerable, and it was hard not to stress out with all the work she was doing right now. This was what she hated about battles… all the bloodshed that came with it. Perhaps she hadn’t fully understood how hard it was going to be. So far, Caliapaw had only lost one patient, and she wasn’t planning on losing any more. She couldn’t stand the cats who acted as though they were so badly hurt when others were dying - she couldn’t stand the cats who wouldn’t do as they were told, even though she knew what was best for them - and thankfully, not many of her patients had been “that type” today.

Caliapaw wasn’t sure how many more cats she could handle coming in here acting like they were better then her somehow. Like they knew more then her. She’d only had a patient or two like that, but it was difficult for her anyways. Why did cats insist on acting like they were so tough? They really weren’t. If this had taught Caliapaw anything, it was that most cats weren’t as tough as they looked. Most were more fragile then they let on, too. Caliapaw hated the fact that she couldn’t just make them stronger and send them off so they wouldn’t have to worry about it again. Taking a glance over Snowpaw’s scratches, the she cat eventually sighed and settled down a little bit.

”You’ll live. You can go ahead and go, just be careful. Take it easy for a few days, and come back to see me tomorrow so I can put marigold on those scratches to prevent infection.” The words sounded almost rehearsed as she said them, trying to keep from yawning (though she was tired) as she padded away from Snowpaw, guessing that at any moment there could be another patient who would walk through the entrance to the medicine cat den… and she would have to fix up yet another cat who had been injured by this battle.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:15 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please

Quote:
Lightningflash purred and crouched down to her level. He tilted his head,"what have you been doing in here?" He nodded towards the nursery and all the other kits and queens. He looked lovingly into her eyes, awaiting an answer.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:03 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A warm feeling spread through Emberwing's veins as she watched the young Brightkit explain the game. She was correct in that it might be more fun with other cats, but she was sure that the two of them would make it work - and have twice as much fun doing so! A purr rumbled in her chest and she nodded, the tip of her fluffy red tail flickering like a loose branch in the wind. "Alright, that sounds manageable. Let's get started, shall we?"

Emberwing looked from Brightkit to the ball, then back again as she slid one slender paw out. She kept her eyes on Brightkit the entire time, watching the young kitten as she scooped up the moss-ball in her hooked claw. "Let's start with a little bit of a jump," she told her, excitement rising the pitch of her voice as she lifted her claw up - only a little for her, but to a kit like Brightkit it may have appeared to be higher - and released the ball in the air. Emberwing tilted her head back then, her eyes following the ball as it soared into the sky above them, before turning on itself and heading over to Brightkit, right above her.

"Catch it!" the warrior squealed, letting her excitement get the best of her and momentarily forgetting that she was a warrior. For any onlookers, she might've appeared to be a rather overgrown kit with how much she was enjoying this. But Emberwing would take what she could get when it came to spending time with the younger members of ThunderClan. She certainly wasn't ready to have kits of her own any time soon, but this was fun - this kept her smiling, and that was good enough for now.
The calico kit squealed in excitement as the ball soared in the air. Her bad eye didn’t allow her to track it very well - it was blurry out of the corner of her good eye, and in the past, it would have been easier to see, but it didn’t matter to her - it was all just a game. Leaping into the air and laughing as she did so, Brightkit’s paw brushed against the moss-ball and she did her best to slam it back towards Emberwing. Her paws were considerably smaller then the warrior’s, but when it came to games - the calico was an expert on every one of them. She squealed in delight again as the ball changed direction, the spongy object going back towards Emberwing. ”Your turn! Get it, get it!” She squealed, at a pitch that sounded like it would have hurt her throat from how loud it was.

But Brightkit didn’t care - she was much, much too excited to care very much about this kind of thing. Her green eye seemed to have a little bit of a sparkle in it now, and her blue one was definitely sparkling with pleasure as she bounced around in place, her soft white paws looking like they were practically going to burn up with how excited the smaller cat was. Her expression was one of pure joy, looking like it had been built out of light as she danced from paw to paw in anticipation of Emberwing’s return of the ball. Brightkit couldn’t remember the last time she had had so much fun with a warrior.

Most warriors seemed a little too busy to play with her - she’d had a couple of warrior friends, but not many, and the last grown cat to treat her in such a playful manner had been Pumpkinflight. She missed her adoptive mother, of course, and she would never understand why the sweet queen had been taken from her, but she would always have her younger kithood, when Pumpkinflight had still been there and when things had been so much more carefree and innocent.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 10th, 2018 at 10:03 AM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightningflash purred and crouched down to her level. He tilted his head,"what have you been doing in here?" He nodded towards the nursery and all the other kits and queens. He looked lovingly into her eyes, awaiting an answer.
Icekit thought for a second. She hadn't done much, that she could think of. "Just sitting around, maybe play with Owlkit, Ashkit, Dewkit or Witheredki." The white molly answered looking right into his eyes. Icekit had the sane pelt color as her father and the same emerald green eye. Her other being a sapphire blue. The kit didn't lie, she didn't do much here. She just wanted to be an apprentice, she getting closer and closer everyday.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:36 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please

Quote:
Icekit thought for a second. She hadn't done much, that she could think of. "Just sitting around, maybe play with Owlkit, Ashkit, Dewkit or Witheredki." The white molly answered looking right into his eyes. Icekit had the sane pelt color as her father and the same emerald green eye. Her other being a sapphire blue. The kit didn't lie, she didn't do much here. She just wanted to be an apprentice, she getting closer and closer everyday.
Lightningflash smiled,"you're getting bored," it was less of a question and more of a statement,"don't worry, you're halfway to being an apprentice. And while you're at this growing thing I can teach you the hunters' crouch and you can be the best warrior you can be!" He winked at his daughter.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread