Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
"Mama says beauty is everything." she meowed with a narrow of her china-blue eyes. "Plus, I don't want to get my pelt dirty." she flashed her eyes on him.
He snorted,” Mothers can be wrong. Being able to survive is everything. And you ccan clean your pelt!” He meowed demonstarted by grooming a patch on his own pelt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:08 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He snorted,” Mothers can be wrong. Being able to survive is everything. And you ccan clean your pelt!” He meowed demonstarted by grooming a patch on his own pelt.

Cleopatra rolled her eyes then shook her pelt out.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:15 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly's sharp senses picked up a cat's tail dragging on the floor. Rosebelly looked over, mid tongue swipe, and frowned. Clearly, Ivorythorn wanted something. Rosebelly raised her head from her grooming, and stared at Ivorythorn. Her sister flopped onto a log, and made a miserable sounding statement. Ivorythorn winked at her, causing Rosebelly to smile and roll her eyes. Her sister batted her eyes, and leaned towards her. Rosebelly stood up and pretended to be worried. "Oh no! What can I do for you? Hummm let's see," she gasped. Rosebelly's first thought was hunting, but her mind instantly changed to something else. After her freak out, she didn't want anything to do with the forest for a while. "How about.. a game of moss ball? I've missed playing that," she offered, eye twinkling mischeivously. Rosebelly was always good at moss ball, so this would be perfect in outshining her fabulous sister.
@Queenie
Ivorythorn looked at her paw snootily her eyes rolling at the kitties statement. "Please Rosebelly - I have played mossball in over thirty moons!" How on earth could her sister even THINK that the warrior would ever stoop so low. Ivorythorn rolled over off the log landing gracefully and licking her chest. She stood staring at Rosebelly trying to wipe her sisters smirk off her face. It was kind of obnoxious. "I mean seriously Rosebelly! Do you think I'm a kit!" she laughed at the belittling comment. A mischievous glint sparked in her eyes. Ivorythorn had heard about how sometimes Rosebelly freaked out when out in the forest, which Ivorythorn of course had to see! What a pleasant source of easy entertainment. Even a bonus! Ivorythorn could sit there and laugh as Rosebelly turned terrified of absolutely nothing! Ivorythorn purred sweetly, "oh Rosebelly.... how about we take a walk? The forest is nice this time of leaf-bare JUST before the snow. Its not that cold just yet..." She leaned in hoping Rosebelly would oblige.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cleopatra rolled her eyes then shook her pelt out.
Bumble(bee)kit snorted,” She-cats are so obsessed with their fur.” He teased.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Bumble(bee)kit snorted,” She-cats are so obsessed with their fur.” He teased.

Cleopatra rolled her eyes. "Because we have to look good, okay?"

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cleopatra rolled her eyes. "Because we have to look good, okay?"
Bumblekit snorted,”handsome toms don’t obsess over their fur.” He pointed out.

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Blackkit lay lazily outside the nursery, observing everyone as they went by. He still wasn’t used to so many cats and still felt like an outsider. So much movement...ugh He rolled over onto his back and looked up at the clouds. I wonder if Poppy can see me?... eh who am I kidding, no way. She is dead.
He closed his eyes. I hated how mother always adored her more than me, coddling her. The taste of her blood was so sweet...and mother got what she deserved. Sighing, he opened his eyes. He wanted more blood. Why did he have to stay in this stupid camp? He knew how to hunt, he had to for the moon after his mother kicked him out. Blood always tasted better than milk. @Mad-Hatter

https://black-warriorsonline-profile...underclan.html
Darkrose quietly walked behind her adopted kit, worried about his behavior. Lately, he had seemed... different. He had always seemed different from the other kits she had seen. Not that she regretted adopting the kit, but she was curious. She decided to talk to him about his bloodthirsty behaviors. "Uh..." she took a second to decide what she should call him, "Blackkit. I... is everything alright? You seem on-edge lately. Are you okay?" her heart beat quickly. She was not normally this nervous, but parenting was harder than it looked. She shifted uncomfortably onto her other paw, waiting for his sure-to-be-sassy answer. Darkrose's eyes stared into the kit's eyes, seeing a dark humor within them. One that shouldn't exist in a kit. She suddenly felt scared. She considered herself silly, after all, who could be scared of a kit? But she had never met a kit like this before. She gulped, the pads of her paws sweating.
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:59 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Snowpaw listened in, his tail tip flickered with interested. He let out a small chuckle, "I guess everything is tiring. Make sure to take care of yourself, please." He said. He could see the tired look in her eye, he felt a bit selfish for her to spend her break with him. He was happy she did, though. He did have a strong dislike for the rank Medince cat, however he wouldn't dare tell Caliapaw that. He was mad that it caused her grief and it was stressing. Sometimes he wondered why Wheatfur offered it to his sister, but Snowpaw knew she was happy about it so he was too. It doesn't mean he likes it, though. However Snowpaw didn't feel he had a right to complain, the clan rely on her just like they did on Passionblaze and Snowstar. He didn't press on, even if he wanted to know more. "Interesting? Hopefully the fun kind of interesting." Snowpaw said, trying to lighten the mood. He wouldn't lie it seem a bit awkward, "It really is. Isn't it?" He said truefully. He could tell that it was different because even if he barely knew the tom and disliked him a little, Snowpaw didn't think he should have died. He offered a reassuring smile, "You hungry? I already ate but I'm sure I can find the best piece of prey!" He challenged. Apprentices running to the fresh-kill was normal, never seen a challenge? Snowpaw remembered his sister disliked attention and he knew that would bring some. Pausing, "Or we can just go out camp. Not as loud, you know?" He just guessed that the camp was loud for some cats. It didn't seem to him, though. Plus it be a bit fun to go outside the camp. The apprentice looked at the entrance for a mere second before returning his gaze to Caliapaw. Going outside the camp is always a break from responsibilities! That is what she needs, I think. Snowpaw rolled his shoulders a little, growing a bit restless from where he sat. The talk wasn't boring but he really didn't want to stay in one place, it was distracting.
A slight chuckle escaped the feline's maw at her brother's concern. It was almost ironic, him telling her to take care of herself - wasn't that her job, to take care of other cats? Caliapaw's grief had been almost too great for her to really "take care of herself..." but she wouldn't tell Snowpaw that. She had been at least keeping herself alive, if that was what he was talking about, anyways. "I'll take care of myself, promise." She smiled at him weakly, trying to keep the truths of her worries and grief keeping her from being able to socialize or eat reguarly. Perhaps she would tell someone; she had better figure it out on her own soon or tell someone, at any rate, because if she did neither, she would eventually destroy herself from the inside out.

And Caliapaw knew enough to know that that wasn't good. She had briefly considered taking some of the herbs that were meant for emotional pain, for there were a few herbs to help with that sort of thing. Chamomile especially would help with depression, which wouldn't be a bad idea at the moment. However, they were low on that, and until herb stores were back up, Caliapaw would just have to deal with things on her own. She smirked a little at Snowpaw's question about it being the "fun" type of interesting, and decided not to answer that - there wasn't really a good answer. Not one that she wanted to go on about, anyways. "Oh - I'm not really hungry, thanks though, Snowpaw." It was true... at the moment, the she cat didn't feel hungry. Besides, she didn't want to take up his challenge. Cats would talk. Cats would stare.

Caliapaw didn't want either. The problem with having friends, and being the medicine cat, was that you became the center of gossip. Anyone who had a connection to a higher rank could just as easily become that center of gossip. Even if you just had friends, they would talk about you, and word got around about things. At least the cats Caliapaw trusted would never betray her. Not as far as she knew, anyways. Whatever she told them would remain there. Realizing that this was Snowpaw she was talking to, her brother, who wouldn't make a big deal of things and embarrass her, she heaved a sigh and shifted her weight some.

"If I'm being honest, I haven't really been hungry for a while." His offer to leave camp perked her attention, but she had been tired lately and at the moment, felt more like staying in the camp. "I think I'll stay here for now, thanks, Snowpaw. Just in case something comes up." That was part of it, too. If something came up - Caliapaw wanted to be nearby to make sure she was in time this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
on his side, an off-white tom lay asleep within the shadows of the camp. a familiar scent wafted to his nostrils, forcing him awake. powdernose lifted his head and searched the camp, vision still blurry from his nap. the groggy feline flicked his tail and resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the posture of stonegazer. he stood and began to groom his cotton-like fur with delicate strokes of his tongue.
warriors should be cautious of the dangers within each clan, yes, but sometimes it was okay to just relax. too much stress can have great consequences. powdernose knew this, saving his energy for battles and the rare times he does practice his skills. that is what made him the complete opposite of stonegazer— the stoney tom was always thoughtful, staying stiff and stern. powdernose kept himself relaxed and carefree, unless he is needed to battle.
even though they were alike in very little ways, powdernose looked up to stonegazer. admired him, even. but they would never get along. the other would not approve of his way to live in clan life, and would call him lazy, just as everyone else did. only his friends really understood.
shaking his head, the tom padded closer to stonegazer. he hoped to stay out of sight, not wanting to face the humiliation of being a twenty-nine-moons old warrior following another tom. powdernose would like to stray from accusations of having feelings towards stonegazer— which he didn't have, of course!
once deemed close enough, the powdery feline sat down and attempted to blend in with the shadows. the attempt was proven futile as his pelt stood out like snow among the darkness.
please don't find me, he begged, blue eyes upturning towards starclan and tail flicking apprehensively.
The seemingly kingly tom continued to scan the clearing. Of course, Powdernose escaped his gaze originally - he wasn't really looking very closely, even though that was how it appeared. When he turned back around for his gaze to scan the other way, his eyes landed on the snowy-colored tom. For a moment he let his eyes rest there, his gaze never softening, but rather inquisitive as though asking what on earth the other tom was doing in the darkness. Eventually he turned away, his tail flicking in an inviting manner, offering for the cat to come and join him, but this only lasted a few moments before he turned back around, twisting his back so that he could look more easily at Powerdernose. "Can I help you?" He hadn't been aware of the cat following him, but he was almost insanely mindful of where the tom was at the moment.

He knew of the other tom - and while laziness was not to be rewarded, he did have to admit, the other cat generally looked more comfortable. And, while you would never catch Stonegazer sharing the more relaxed state of Powdernose, there's a chance you would see his muscles loosening just the slightest bit and his royal stance relaxing so that he even slumped some. Of course, he remained just as alert and powerful as always. He was a middle-aged warrior, or getting close to it, and he was looking forward to being a more respected member of the Clan. He was older then their leader - how he felt about that, he wasn't sure.

Stonegazer supposed a young cat could have good ideas just as much as an older cat could, and he approved of the way that Snowstar led the Clan, with her deputy Passionblaze - whom he was also older than. Stonegazer's eyes remained fixated on the other tom, never looking away, in a way that was almost irritating, if you were made uncomfortable by being stared at. He had never had the strongest idea of what other cats' comfort zones were. He couldn't know that how emotionless he appeared would unsettle others. And while he was far from emotionless, his features and stance generally appeared that way. Or if not emotionless, at least like his emotions were carefully regulated.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Bumblekit snorted,”handsome toms don’t obsess over their fur.” He pointed out.

"Because toms are different then she-cats, Bumble." she meowed not using his full name but only half of his name.

Old December 10th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose quietly walked behind her adopted kit, worried about his behavior. Lately, he had seemed... different. He had always seemed different from the other kits she had seen. Not that she regretted adopting the kit, but she was curious. She decided to talk to him about his bloodthirsty behaviors. "Uh..." she took a second to decide what she should call him, "Blackkit. I... is everything alright? You seem on-edge lately. Are you okay?" her heart beat quickly. She was not normally this nervous, but parenting was harder than it looked. She shifted uncomfortably onto her other paw, waiting for his sure-to-be-sassy answer. Darkrose's eyes stared into the kit's eyes, seeing a dark humor within them. One that shouldn't exist in a kit. She suddenly felt scared. She considered herself silly, after all, who could be scared of a kit? But she had never met a kit like this before. She gulped, the pads of her paws sweating.
Blackkit looked at Darkrose, his adoptive mother. Her worrying about him made him feel uneasy, his mother never did it to him. He couldn’t quite decide to be annoyed or grateful. “I’m fine.” He said with a grunt. He averted her gaze. The kit was very uncomfortable with the attention, but wasn’t this what he always wanted? Give her a chance...not everyone is like Poppy or mother... “I was just remembering life outside the camp...” He muttered, trying hard not to sound gruff, but it slipped. He was just used to not caring. Why try...?
(I think I’m gonna have him have like a tough love with Darkrose, her being one of the only people he will not be cold to. However he is gonna have a hard time showing this love)
Closed Thread