Today 09:22 PM

Old July 16th, 2021, 11:31 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Webpaw was frankly surprised the kit-like warrior agreed with her, she wasn’t going to mention she had absolutely no battle training, no way. She paused for a minute trying to decide where Thunderclanners would go,” Probably near their border, we wouldn’t let them get that far across the border…do we kill Eveningstar if we see him? He is a Thunderclanner, but he’s also the clan leader.” she added even though she liked the idea of killing that rat she didn’t know why she wanted to kill Eveningstar but some reason that idea was appealing to her.
"true, true." border. yeah.

kill eveningstar? hm, that was a tough one. "doubt we'll find him but if we do, maybe just give him the ol' one-two. make him hurt but we can't kill him." spiderstorm thought that was fair enough. "at least, not yet." stars how she wanted to get her claws on him and let thunderclan feel the same pain they had, but not yet.

she continued to head towards the border. it barely took any time at all to reach it - her adrenaline and eagerness probably helped with that. now.. cats, cats, were there any cats here?
i’m smiling too”

---

Old July 16th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

// @Ziera @Lavender'fur @spade // Rootgaze
[sorry I got distracted and forgot I hadn't replied to this!]

The scent of ThunderClan's border markers made her sick, all she could associate with the smell was death. At least all the scent seemed to be on the correct side of the border, though that fact didn't stop the bile rising in her throat.

She didn't need Kestrelstar telling her to cover the border in her own scent markers, as the group continued they drowned out the scent of ThunderClan's. The tortoiseshell wanted to get this done quickly but didn't want to skimp on the job, otherwise, their rival clan might not get the idea.

Rootgaze glanced at the grumbling Hawkwhisker, she could feel his impatience, she might not be the only one that hated this border. "If ThunderClan crosses this border they'd have to be pretty mouse-brained!" The warrior commented, glancing towards her leader.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 16th, 2021, 01:12 PM
chirps

It seemed as though the border patrol was wrapping up, with it being freshly remarked. Kestrelstar didn't want to linger - as much as he wanted to sink his claws into the pelts of the traitorous fox-hearts across the border, he could feel himself slipping. His mind was giving into the dark shadowy claws of Blossomclaw and her training...

"Let's head back. This should be good enough to let those squirrels know to not cross." With a curt nod, the leader led the patrol back to camp.

// @Cian @Lavender'fur @Ziera [ i'll be typing up the report here later tonight so this patrol is done! ty guys! ]
Old July 16th, 2021, 03:25 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
Frostpaw rolled her eyes. But she began to walk, still in her crouch. A few tail-lengths of walking, and then she pounced, aiming for a fallen stick. She landed in the middle of it, and felt triumph run through her. She looked up and back at Wormbite. "Well?" She asked. "Was that to your expectations?"
Wormbite listened to the way Frostpaw walked -- how hard she pressed down on the ground and how she pounced. Surely it needed some work but it was stable. Experience would teach her and whatever mentor she received. "Not bad, " Wormbite meowed, giving Frostpaw a nod.

He opened his mouth, scenting the air to see if there was any nearby prey. Considering he supposed he was already .. teaching Frostpaw which Wormbite wasn't so sure how this happened. One moment he was bored and now he was .. yeah. There was a mouse nearby at least.

"What can you smell?" He questioned.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 16th, 2021, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
(Oops, sorry!)
Thistlethorn blinked. What was going on in RiverClan to cause such a thing? Well, the least he could do is answer her, after all, with all the risks she was taking. "From what's been announced, Lionstorm is the first to have died from us, and that was because he blamed the death of a cat who wasn't on us, I'm sorry to say. Of course, we haven't been notified besides but, knowing Eveningstar and the Clan, they'll be punished."
So something else killed them, thought Jaynose. She dipped her head to the ThunderClanner.
”Thank you,” she said. ”I hope that peace can be found.”
Not knowing what else to say, Jaynose stood to leave, casting one last glance around to make sure her Clanmates weren’t spying. ”I should be going… er.. I um… didn’t catch your name?”
Old July 16th, 2021, 07:43 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCat4 View Post
So something else killed them, thought Jaynose. She dipped her head to the ThunderClanner.
”Thank you,” she said. ”I hope that peace can be found.”
Not knowing what else to say, Jaynose stood to leave, casting one last glance around to make sure her Clanmates weren’t spying. ”I should be going… er.. I um… didn’t catch your name?”
Thistlethorn hummed. Right, they hadn't introduced each other, have they? How silly, talking all about these things yet never saying their names. "My name is Thistlethorn," he meowed. "What might be your name?"

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 16th, 2021, 10:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

"true, true." border. yeah.

kill eveningstar? hm, that was a tough one. "doubt we'll find him but if we do, maybe just give him the ol' one-two. make him hurt but we can't kill him." spiderstorm thought that was fair enough. "at least, not yet." stars how she wanted to get her claws on him and let thunderclan feel the same pain they had, but not yet.

she continued to head towards the border. it barely took any time at all to reach it - her adrenaline and eagerness probably helped with that. now.. cats, cats, were there any cats here?
@Little Timmy

Webpaw gave a lash of her tail,” True, we probably should leave Eveningstar for Kestrelstar to kill.” she meowed as she scented around,” shh…I think I scented some Thunderclanner…Let’s hope they are on our side of the border” she whispered trying to figure out where the cat was. She wanted to see some Thunderclan blood spilled but didn’t really want to trespass to kill a Thunderclanner, seemed more risky.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 19th, 2021 at 10:17 PM.
Old July 17th, 2021, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Thistlethorn hummed. Right, they hadn't introduced each other, have they? How silly, talking all about these things yet never saying their names. "My name is Thistlethorn," he meowed. "What might be your name?"
”They call me Jaynose,” she said. ”It was nice to meet you, Thistlethorn. We’ll need to chat at the gathering sometime. When all of this has blown over.”
With that, Jaynose gave Thistlethorn one last head-dip as a goodbye. ”Thank you.”
Old July 17th, 2021, 11:41 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCat4 View Post
”They call me Jaynose,” she said. ”It was nice to meet you, Thistlethorn. We’ll need to chat at the gathering sometime. When all of this has blown over.”
With that, Jaynose gave Thistlethorn one last head-dip as a goodbye. ”Thank you.”
Thistlethorn dipped his head in turn. "No, I should be the one to thank you. I'd be honored to speak to you during a Gathering."

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 17th, 2021, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Thistlethorn dipped his head in turn. "No, I should be the one to thank you. I'd be honored to speak to you during a Gathering."
Jaynose smiled. ”Then, you’re welcome.”
She turned away, ready to pad back to camp. Her nerves were gone by now. Talking to a sensible cat like Thistlethorn really helped reassure Jaynose that she was doing the right thing. ”I look forward to it.”
Jaynose started the trek back to RiverClan camp, sniffing once again to make sure that she wasn’t followed.

(Thanks for roleplaying with me! If you’re ever looking for another one or a longer one, let me know.)