Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:11 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:09 AM
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by paris
Today 08:08 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Zei
Today 08:07 AM
Romance is For The...
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2021, 12:43 AM

Default Re: April Gathering

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw looked around for someone to talk to and spotted an interesting cat. She bounded over to them and she sat down, making sure to not sit too close. “Hey! I’m Silverclaw from Thunderclan. What’s your name?” She meowed, keeping wary. She could smell the cat was Riverclan so she was ready in case the cat didn’t want to talk to her due to their leaders having a little...conversation.
{She’s talking to Goosefury @Slushie }

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw looked at her mentor as she padded over to her. She felt a bit uncomfortable when Junipersong patted her back. She had never had affection since she was a kit. She waved her tail as a goodbye to Junipersong and sat where she was, waiting for the gathering to start.
Old April 7th, 2021, 12:46 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post

[Rainingpaw pf thc/ my blind fav!]

{mistpaw}
Rainingpaw scented a riverclan cat and approached shyly
(Ahh sorry Mistpaw has a current interaction with Stormpaw, if you want to find their latest post in the thread you can respond to that and join them, DM me if you can't find the post.)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 7th, 2021, 12:56 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@jude

Robinwhisker's purr of amusement was cut short at Dawnstar's entrance. If Lionstorm and Buckstar's tense energy wasn't bad enough, the Shadowclan leader's entrance brought a whole new wave of uncomfortableness into the clearing. Every other cat seemed to tense up, shooting dirty looks her way. Not that the large she-cat seemed to pay them any mind. She shuddered. "Everyone representing Shadowclan are so... mean!" She muttered, watching the Medicine cat call for his apprentice. Everyone on the seastones seemed run down, hissing at anyone who looked at them the wrong way. "All I can say is I'm glad I'm down here and not up there."

She looked back to Sprigcloud, her usual spark returning. "When I was a kit, my mother told me leaders gained their scars from fending off scary beasts from far away." She smiled up at Silverpelt, a purr rumbling in her chest. "Obviously I know those are nothing but nursery stories, but its still fun to think about. Were you ever told funny stories like that?"
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:09 AM
chirps

[shc - open!]
So this is what a Gathering was like? All different scents hit his nose at once as Grimhound followed Dawnstar through the entrance onto the beach. Sand passed through his toes with each step he took. Goodness, he'd never seen quite so many cats in one place before. Perhaps in the city - but not of this magnitude. It made him grin. So many playthings. Where to start?

---

[wc - closed!]
Featherlight strode into the Gathering with his tail and held both held high. The last time he'd been to Seastones, claws and fangs and fur had flown as blood stained the sand crimson. Now things seemed... somewhat calmer, aside from Lionstorm spewing an argument on with Buckstar, Rainywhisker, and Snakepaw. He just gave a flick of his ear - it wasn't his place to interject in that - so instead he dipping his head to a few of the cats around him, picking out a nice spot to take a seat for the Gathering to begin.

Last edited by spade; April 7th, 2021 at 02:35 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:13 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

;Hopepelt;
The black and white she-cat looked around, excitement in her eyes. She smelt of ShadowClan. Seeing the other Clans was amazing, and nobody could change her mind!

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old April 7th, 2021, 02:18 AM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
(Ahh sorry Mistpaw has a current interaction with Stormpaw, if you want to find their latest post in the thread you can respond to that and join them, DM me if you can't find the post.)
[dang, nvm forget this!]

Old April 7th, 2021, 02:56 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lizardfrost was sitting alone and paying attention. She had no interest in mingling.

Mothsnow had finally been able to come to the gathering.
Old April 7th, 2021, 04:36 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @Rockfall ]
Sprigcloud shuddered. "I can't imagine how some of the deputies feel , leaders too. It has to be tiresome being in charge of a whole clan." that excluded riverclan , of course. Lionstorm was just playing as leader due to the disappearance of sootstar and stormcall. He didn't see any cats following twilightstar either. Only her? Odd. Well , his point still stood. "I don't blame them for being in such bad moods." he breathed out.

His eyes gleamed with interest at robinwhiskers words about kithood nursery tales. "But aren't those stories sorta true? I've heard stories about leaders fighting off huge dogs. So they arent too far off with the whole beasts thing!" he let out a hoot of laughter , tail swaying in amusement at the topic.

"I remember a few , most of them were telling me amazing things the leaders did. But a few of them were attempts to scare the rest of the kits to stay in camp and not sneak off , they claimed there were scary monsters in the rivers. Certainly works on kits who don't know any better." Sprigcloud said the last part in a lighthearted tone. It was almost nostalgic , talking about the stories from kithood. A lot of them were made up tales , but he still found them nice to think about.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 7th, 2021, 05:45 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Nightpaw tilted her head. "I'm not really sure," she replied. "I don't think Buckstar ever told us." He might have, but she had probably forgotten.
@Kyrieknight

Old April 7th, 2021, 05:51 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Still lost in thought, it took Owltalon a moment to register that his apprentice was calling him. Glancing around, he spotted Fernpaw bouncing up and down, waving his paws. To be honest, he didn't even know that Fernpaw was attending. It seemed like he had been in a daze most of the day.

Trying to shake off the cloud, Owltalon jumped up and trotted over to Fernpaw. "Why I being summoned?" he asked with flick of his tail.
@BILL.

Closed Thread