Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
it meee
Last post by sock
Today 09:19 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by sock
Today 09:18 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by sock
Today 09:17 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:16 AM
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 09:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 04:45 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Moving quick? This one was odd. Rainywhisker furrows his brows at Poppypaw's reaction. "I'm not about to treat you to a nice supper first," he rumbles. "It's just the custom, relax. Now you ought to sit, this ain't over just yet. Believe me, you'll know when it's finally over."

Rainywhisker sat and watched everything else transpire in silence, his copper eyes hooded and betraying not a single thought going through his mind at the time. However, the rest seemed quite... Dull. As Duskstar takes her position at the Highpeak again, things continued as normal. Where did that pebble go?

@Xeno
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:47 PM
milk and honey

My Mood: Angelic

Robinflight gasped, copper eyes wide. He expected total banishment, sure, but killing the scrap? His stomach churned like a storm, so he forced himself to concentrate on the Code. Whatever actions Duskstar chose were law, he knew that, but the blood. There was something so startlingly different about kit blood. There was no satisfaction of serving his Clan, no scars to leave in your enemy's skin, only a limp, wet being. A cat who looked into the face of last resort - of duty to one's Clan - and saw gleaming teeth coming down on her like icicles. The kit must have felt absolute fear in that moment. She must have felt sorry.

The tortoiseshell tom shook his head, attempting to drown these thoughts. His dedication to his Clan meant he had to accept this, no matter his confusion. Robinflight forced himself to listen Duskstar's meeting, though his eyes were dull with conflict.

frequently inactive due to adhd, pls vm me if i forgot abt something

Last edited by hal; April 13th, 2020 at 10:56 PM. Reason: paragraph spacing issue and grammar
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:51 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw watched the whole spectacle in amazement of what his master did next. Viola! Problem solved. Yellow eyes fluttered admiringly at Duskstar as she continued on casually despite the wrenching gags and gasp flooding around. The tabby sent a quizically stare at them all, "What? What? It was just a kit my fellow felines. A destructive one at that. KO. Deceased and gone, lights out." Maybe he missed the memo? When she ended Breezekit's life it didn't make his heart tremble or eyes water. Hmm... Quillpaw shrugged. The next news also did not make him feel a tiny bit of sorrow however seeing his leader's distressed gaze it made his ears wilt down. Perhaps after the announcements, he can lift up her mood.
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:02 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Speckledrose arrived into camp with her apprentice. “Go ahead and put your fresh-kill on the pile,” she mumbled through her own. “You did great work today.”
@Silvershadow9

Old April 13th, 2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Speckledrose arrived into camp with her apprentice. “Go ahead and put your fresh-kill on the pile,” she mumbled through her own. “You did great work today.”
@Silvershadow9
Moonpaw bounded to the fresh-kill-pile, proudly dropping her mouse onto it. She returned to her mentor, and asked, "Can I go now?" She couldn't wait to boast to the other apprentices about how awesome she was.
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Speckledrose dropped her prey into the pile also. “Of course. Try to get a little bit of rest!” She then happily trotted into the warrior’s den to get some rest herself.
@Silvershadow9

Old April 13th, 2020, 07:08 PM
fae/she/they

- @Arie @Spiderfrost -

Myrtlepaw gazed back to Ploverspot as he spoke, explaining everything about this whole situation. Further mention of his own past made him slightly wince, though he once again grew more curious when about Plover's past. It all seemed to click in him at that point. "So this... this cat... Shadedpath... she's your mother?" The young tom turned back to Shaded, a curious gaze being casted towards her. Taking a couple of light steps towards the she-cat, he sniffed at her, judging whether or not she was truly any threat to the young cat.

"I guess she seems nice... and if you trust her I... I may... I may as well also." With Plover's trust in the cat, Myrtle had felt that it was also going to be okay with her around. His russet pelt fell relaxed again as he felt safer in his own mind. Once again coming closer to Shaded with some effort, he pressed gently against her pelt as some form of greeting. Myrtle didn't really have the words to say anything more at that point, he was too exhausted from all the worrying he'd done... that didn't stop his mind from being any less active, however. What if she doesn't want anything to do with me? I already caused her much anxiety after just meeting... I must be a fool to approach so openly, I'm only going to hurt her more...

Stepping back a moment, Myrtlepaw dipped his head to Shadedpath. "Sorry for being... being s-so hasty... I just... just wouldn't mind having you as a... a mother... mother figure..." The apprentice desperately hoped he hadn't made things even worse, he glanced back to Plover, but there seemed to be no clear expression on his face. This was a situation he'd have to face on his own... an experience he had yet to fully grasp. It had been clear to him that he would need to learn how to manage problems on his own eventually, or he'd never progress as a proper warrior. This was hard for him to push in this moment, but he knew it'd be important to start now. With a heavy heart, he gazed back up to Shaded directly, on the verge of bawling his green eyes out. Dread filled his small body as he waited eagerly to hear what she had to say about it all.
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:39 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
"Yeah! The more the merrier! Quailkit, do you wanna be a Cat or a mouse?" Pinekit inquired, skidding to a halt.

@Quailsong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
I'll be the mouse she quickly got on her paws and ran around the nursery
Mosskit was about to go chase the other kits when her stomach rumbled loudly. She gave her ginger fur a few licks of embarrassment and looked at the other kits. ¨Sorry guys...I guess I´m pretty hungry...¨ She decided she was going to go get some prey. ¨I think I´m going to go get some prey if that is okay...¨ She looked at the kits, and then padded out of the den into the clearing.
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:02 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Mosskit was about to go chase the other kits when her stomach rumbled loudly. She gave her ginger fur a few licks of embarrassment and looked at the other kits. ¨Sorry guys...I guess I´m pretty hungry...¨ She decided she was going to go get some prey. ¨I think I´m going to go get some prey if that is okay...¨ She looked at the kits, and then padded out of the den into the clearing.

"Ooh! Do you mind if I share a mouse with you?" Pinekit asked, her stomach quietly rumbling as well.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:14 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
"Ooh! Do you mind if I share a mouse with you?" Pinekit asked, her stomach quietly rumbling as well.
Mosskit smiled at Pinekit and nodded. ¨Sure! I don´t mind at all!¨ She flicked her tail and shook her pelt. ¨Let´s go!¨ She ran out of the nursery and out into the Thunderclan clearing.

(Move roleplay into the Thunderclan Clearing)
Closed Thread