Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old December 2nd, 2016, 02:09 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Fenic
Echofrost padded along without care. She wasn't traumatized by the fire, she wasn't even surprised about it. She'd known about it much before it was scheduled to happen, she was proud of Ratnight's accomplishments. He was a strong individual and he was what the clan needed to turn things around. She smiled darkly at the though of him before blinking away the affection and turning to her apprentice. Twitepaw was proving to be quite the perfect little follower and she was beginning to enjoy her relationship with the young molly. "So, with stakes high I believe we should focus on fighting, not hunting. I'm sure you're an adequate hunter but the clan needs fierce warriors. Don't you agree?" She said casually, her voice dripping with poison as it always did.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:11 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur narrowed her eyes, but let it slide. Instead, she enjoyed the feeling of having her mate besides her. "What do you want to do after this?" She asked Amberstorm, laying her head down and watching a few leaves fall to the ground.
Amberstorm finally finished chewing and swallowed. "Well. i was thinking we could take a nap for a bit..." And on queue he yawned "After all today was a bit exciting and I'm sure we're both a bit tired." He rested his head on her side for a moment after speaking.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Amberstorm finally finished chewing and swallowed. "Well. i was thinking we could take a nap for a bit..." And on queue he yawned "After all today was a bit exciting and I'm sure we're both a bit tired." He rested his head on her side for a moment after speaking.
Maplefur sighed in contentment. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea," she murmured. Her eyes were already half closed. "Do you want to sleep in the warriors den, or stay here?" She asked him.

Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:43 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur sighed in contentment. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea," she murmured. Her eyes were already half closed. "Do you want to sleep in the warriors den, or stay here?" She asked him.
"I'd prefer to stay here. That way we don't have to deal with those back at camp..." Amberstorm yawned once more and started to curl himself around his mate.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:07 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"I'd prefer to stay here. That way we don't have to deal with those back at camp..." Amberstorm yawned once more and started to curl himself around his mate.
Maplefur shuffled closer to Amberstorm, a soft smile on her face as she closed her eyes. "Night," she murmured, before realizing it wasn't quite night time yet. Oh well, he'll know what I meant. He did say he'd always know what I was thinking, anyways. She flicked her tail tip in slight amusement at her thoughts, before she began to drift off.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 2nd, 2016 at 04:39 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:13 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
@Fenic
Echofrost padded along without care. She wasn't traumatized by the fire, she wasn't even surprised about it. She'd known about it much before it was scheduled to happen, she was proud of Ratnight's accomplishments. He was a strong individual and he was what the clan needed to turn things around. She smiled darkly at the though of him before blinking away the affection and turning to her apprentice. Twitepaw was proving to be quite the perfect little follower and she was beginning to enjoy her relationship with the young molly. "So, with stakes high I believe we should focus on fighting, not hunting. I'm sure you're an adequate hunter but the clan needs fierce warriors. Don't you agree?" She said casually, her voice dripping with poison as it always did.
They always worked on fighting, right? It seemed to be what everyone was worried about now, in case there was an uprising by the 'believers' following Ratnight's takeover. All Twitepaw did was follow for now, and she didn't exactly make any big moves in the group- but maybe that could change. "Yeah." She nodded quietly, following her mentor into the training cave as her dilute calico pelt darkened with the shady territory. "I'm trying to get Northpaw to, y'know- disown Starclan- like Ratnight did, right?" Echofrost was an intimidating cat, and Twitepaw didn't want to mess up in front of her mentor- in fact, she was one of the only cats the apprentice really respected in this clan, filled with loyalists who had known nothing their entire lives but the rule of Starclan. She assumed the molly would be proud of her- Ratnight and Echofrost were very close, she thought.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:10 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Okay!" Owlkit mewed happily, padding closely behind Storkpaw. She glanced around as they went...although the forest had been partly burned, it still seemed as though it were the most magical place in the Clans to her. It looked different, although it wasn't too bad. Not quite as bad as she had originally thought. She began to slow her pace while she tried to take everything around her in, moving up towards Storkpaw every once in a while to ensure that she wouldn't get too far behind. "How often do you usually come out here?" She remarked, twisting her head around to look behind her one last time at the camp exit. It felt weird leaving the camp, but she didn't really mind at all. It was also exciting, and something that was a change from the general, everyday routine of being in camp and trying to find something to do to entertain herself. It won't be long before I'm an apprentice, though, and then I'll have lots of things to do. She thought with a satisfied twitch of her tail. She was right; it wouldn't be long at all. That was something that was extra exciting to her, and she was very much looking forwards to it.
Storkpaw continued towards the river and stopped on the bank above it, a line of bushes hiding it from sight. "Oh, whenever I have some soare time. It's not always right here, but I just come to get away for a while, to relax." He shrugged, but then smiled and flicked his head towards the bushes where he parted a way through revealing the glimmering current that established a border between the two clans. The Bengal smiled and turned back to Owlkit. "Like it?" He said, sort of prompting her closer to it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw continued towards the river and stopped on the bank above it, a line of bushes hiding it from sight. "Oh, whenever I have some soare time. It's not always right here, but I just come to get away for a while, to relax." He shrugged, but then smiled and flicked his head towards the bushes where he parted a way through revealing the glimmering current that established a border between the two clans. The Bengal smiled and turned back to Owlkit. "Like it?" He said, sort of prompting her closer to it.
For a moment, Owlkit seemed to be unable to speak. It was as though the moving water had taken her breath away, and her tail tip just moved excitedly until she managed to get her voice back, turning her grey blue hues away from the rapidly moving river and onto Storkpaw. "Wow. This is- amazing. Thank you so, so much for showing me this!" She mewed happily, a small, more kit-like squeak entering her tone. It made sense- she was still a kit, after all, although she wouldn't be for much longer. And pretty soon she would be able to go so many more places like this...beautiful places, perhaps she would be able to discover some new ones with Storkpaw, although she supposed he had already seen all of the territory. "Too bad we can't just stay here forever, I definitely feel like all my problems are leaving with the current," Owlkit sighed, looking at her distorted reflection in the moving water.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:36 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, Owlkit seemed to be unable to speak. It was as though the moving water had taken her breath away, and her tail tip just moved excitedly until she managed to get her voice back, turning her grey blue hues away from the rapidly moving river and onto Storkpaw. "Wow. This is- amazing. Thank you so, so much for showing me this!" She mewed happily, a small, more kit-like squeak entering her tone. It made sense- she was still a kit, after all, although she wouldn't be for much longer. And pretty soon she would be able to go so many more places like this...beautiful places, perhaps she would be able to discover some new ones with Storkpaw, although she supposed he had already seen all of the territory. "Too bad we can't just stay here forever, I definitely feel like all my problems are leaving with the current," Owlkit sighed, looking at her distorted reflection in the moving water.
Storkpaw nodded as he turned his gaze towards the water himself. He found the swirling, rippling current almost, hypnotizing. He thought of himself sometimes as a Riverclan cat, but knew he would survive in a diet of fish all the time. Turning from his thoughts he gazed back to Owlkit. "Do you want to go closer? Or see more places?" He asked kindly and softly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 3rd, 2016, 12:47 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

@Lunacross @Gusty
Calixto entered the Thunderclan territory. His leaf green gaze peered around in utmost curiosity. He had been told all his life that he should stay away from the a Clans. The Coans are not to be messed with. But here he was standing in the midst of one, here to gather information for his own allegiance. As the Norwegian Forest cat gazed around at the trees looming above him, he let his thoughts wander to what it might be like to live in a Clan. He soon aborted the thought train and returned to the task at hand. The long haired cream you turned to see his traveling companions nearby. "Where do we start?" He asked eagerly, his long fluffy tail swooshing behind him excitedly.

Last edited by goddess of ducks; December 3rd, 2016 at 12:48 AM.