Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old March 29th, 2017, 10:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream said "oh it was just.. About me losing you." He lied. He said softly with a warm expression. He rested his head again but still looked at her just in case there was another conversation.
Ravenstorm was so tired she couldn't tell if he was telling the partial truth, whole truth, or was just flat out lying. At this time of night, she didn't care. She ran her back tail over her mates side, nuzzling closer to him. "You'll never loose me. Go back to sleep." She purred, licking him on the cheek.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Ravenstorm was so tired she couldn't tell if he was telling the partial truth, whole truth, or was just flat out lying. At this time of night, she didn't care. She ran her back tail over her mates side, nuzzling closer to him. "You'll never loose me. Go back to sleep." She purred, licking him on the cheek.
He purred and smiled before falling asleep once again. He dreamt again of singe killing him." (Skip?)
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
He purred and smiled before falling asleep once again. He dreamt again of singe killing him." (Skip?)
(Yea)
Ravenstorm awoke slowly. She blnket open her green yellow eyes and gazed around peacefully. She had slept soundly and harmlessly. Her dreams had been filled with images of her and Quietstream, as he was the only thing she wanted for the time being. No wait, she took that back. She wanted food right then too. Smiling down at her mate, whom she knew had had a rough nights sleep, she shook his gently using her paw on his shoulder to wake him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
[ikr? Stork just had his warrior ceremony, so it's a little weird now doing him as an appie.]
Storkpaw hoped he could get this shy tom cat to open up to him somehow. He didn't want the other apprentice to stay in hidden seclusion for all his life, he had seen a brother do that, and it wasn't ending well. He couldn't let that happen to a newly found friend. But he could push. Pushing him, forcing him to be open, would just close him up more and push him further away. Before he tried to help, he had to gain trust. But to gain trust, he had to show trust too. He had to trust Nightpaw, which wasn't hard for him. This cat was growing in him, and he had a desire to talk to him, to tell him that he had nothing to be shy, scared, or afraid of. He wanted to be there as a cat that Nightpaw could vent to about his problems, or how his day went. He wanted to help, to be a shoulder to lean on. But trust was needed in both directions before Storkpaw could move forwards.

Storkpaw noticed, that as he ended talking, Nightpaw had silent tears dripping down his cheeks. Feeling sorry for whatever he was going rough that had hpmade him emotional, he looked away, acting like he hadn't noticed. Storkpaw wished he knew what was wrong, so he could try to help, but he had to have patience. He approached the bottom of the tree, and watched calmly as Nightpaw hauled himself up the tree. Storkpaw, instead, stepped back and ran, giving himself a bit of a kickstart. He launched up the tree, and dig his claws in, sinking them into the rough layer. He scaled the side of the tree, climbing easily to the first branch. Tree climbing was one of his favorites as well, it had to be since his brother practically lived to hang around in the trees. He looked down, his blue eyes ablaze with a sense of adventure. He loved this, almost more than anything. "The view from here, it's amazing. Don't you think Nightpaw?" He asked, keeping his tone light, as to lighten the mood, not yo big his companion down with too many heavy questions.
( XD same with Night. Should we just start rping them as Warriors?)
In all honesty Nightpaw enjoyed the company, although he would never state it aloud, he liked Storkpaws company most, possibly even a little more than his brothers. The other apprentice was nothing but accepting, nothing but giving and never expected to be given something in return, Nightpaw often aspired to be like that, but his hopes were crushed with a view single words. The solid black Tom often refused to state his emotions aloud, rather he would say things other cats wanted to hear, say things that would please them. And in turn they would do things for him, complete tasks if he so wished, it the main thing he asked for was protection, not for him, but for his brother. After the day his parents died, the day him and Daypaw became apprentices, he made a promise to them in Starclan that he would protect his brother, no matter the risks, no matter what others thought he could and couldn't do. And he did. He still is, he gave up his freedom and his happiness to make sure his sibling lived to see another day. To him, Daypaw was the only family he had left, the only one he could lean on in times of need, and he used to, they would lean on each other, support each other. They didn't any more. They grew up. That made Nightpaw heart yearn for the older days, when they were still young, when his mother and falter were still alive, Morningdust and Treeleaf, he missed them dearly. He wanted to be engulfed in his mothers warmth once more, feel safe, feel wanted. He hated it here, he wanted to go live with his parents, laugh with them, cry with them. But if he did that, he would be leaving his brother behind, alone, to fend off the evils all by himself. And Nightpaw couldn't have that, he cared too deeply for his brother. The ebony colored Tom looked up at Storkpaw through his lashes "Hey.....do you....have. Do you have any s-siblings?" he asked softly, worry edged in his voice. He wanted to be able to call his companion a friend, he wanted friends, some cats to lean on. Cats that won't use his weakness against him.

As Nightpaw clambered up the tree he with held a gasp as his clanmates shot up the tree past him. Amusement twinkled in his hues and he quickly caught up with the Tom, slipping an closing his grip on the slick bark a few times. Once he made it to the branch his companion was perched on he let out a sniff and looked in the direction Storkpaw was gazing, his tail flicking back and fourth. The ebony Tom noticed what the other had done, looking away as he cried, he was thankful for that. He wanted to express his gratitude and opned his mouth to say it aloud but was cut off by the toms question. A little thrown off by this the ebony Tom turned his silver gaze across the territory once more, taking care in noticing all of the little details of the forest they dwell in. The dew that dripped off the tree leaves, the orange that mingled with the black and dark blue in the evening sky. He never realized this before, how truly breathtaking the world he lived in was. A certian sillage that dwelled in the higher heights of the treetops, he loved it. "I-it is. It's breath takingly beautiful." he whispered, awestruck by how he hadn't noticed this before, with all the trees he had climbed, and for how he had lived here all his life.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:59 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
(Yea)
Ravenstorm awoke slowly. She blnket open her green yellow eyes and gazed around peacefully. She had slept soundly and harmlessly. Her dreams had been filled with images of her and Quietstream, as he was the only thing she wanted for the time being. No wait, she took that back. She wanted food right then too. Smiling down at her mate, whom she knew had had a rough nights sleep, she shook his gently using her paw on his shoulder to wake him.
He opened his eyes and yawned, sitting up. He purred and licked her cheek
Old March 29th, 2017, 11:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
( XD same with Night. Should we just start rping them as Warriors?)
In all honesty Nightpaw enjoyed the company, although he would never state it aloud, he liked Storkpaws company most, possibly even a little more than his brothers. The other apprentice was nothing but accepting, nothing but giving and never expected to be given something in return, Nightpaw often aspired to be like that, but his hopes were crushed with a view single words. The solid black Tom often refused to state his emotions aloud, rather he would say things other cats wanted to hear, say things that would please them. And in turn they would do things for him, complete tasks if he so wished, it the main thing he asked for was protection, not for him, but for his brother. After the day his parents died, the day him and Daypaw became apprentices, he made a promise to them in Starclan that he would protect his brother, no matter the risks, no matter what others thought he could and couldn't do. And he did. He still is, he gave up his freedom and his happiness to make sure his sibling lived to see another day. To him, Daypaw was the only family he had left, the only one he could lean on in times of need, and he used to, they would lean on each other, support each other. They didn't any more. They grew up. That made Nightpaw heart yearn for the older days, when they were still young, when his mother and falter were still alive, Morningdust and Treeleaf, he missed them dearly. He wanted to be engulfed in his mothers warmth once more, feel safe, feel wanted. He hated it here, he wanted to go live with his parents, laugh with them, cry with them. But if he did that, he would be leaving his brother behind, alone, to fend off the evils all by himself. And Nightpaw couldn't have that, he cared too deeply for his brother. The ebony colored Tom looked up at Storkpaw through his lashes "Hey.....do you....have. Do you have any s-siblings?" he asked softly, worry edged in his voice. He wanted to be able to call his companion a friend, he wanted friends, some cats to lean on. Cats that won't use his weakness against him.

As Nightpaw clambered up the tree he with held a gasp as his clanmates shot up the tree past him. Amusement twinkled in his hues and he quickly caught up with the Tom, slipping an closing his grip on the slick bark a few times. Once he made it to the branch his companion was perched on he let out a sniff and looked in the direction Storkpaw was gazing, his tail flicking back and fourth. The ebony Tom noticed what the other had done, looking away as he cried, he was thankful for that. He wanted to express his gratitude and opned his mouth to say it aloud but was cut off by the toms question. A little thrown off by this the ebony Tom turned his silver gaze across the territory once more, taking care in noticing all of the little details of the forest they dwell in. The dew that dripped off the tree leaves, the orange that mingled with the black and dark blue in the evening sky. He never realized this before, how truly breathtaking the world he lived in was. A certian sillage that dwelled in the higher heights of the treetops, he loved it. "I-it is. It's breath takingly beautiful." he whispered, awestruck by how he hadn't noticed this before, with all the trees he had climbed, and for how he had lived here all his life.

[yea time for awkward and abrupt switching if names]
Storkflight smiled as his friend had picked up speed to join him in his perching branch. The two sat on the limb, gazing into the distance. It was a little awkward a, but because Nightcry seemed relaxed with just the silence for company. So instead of breaking it, he let it continue on. That was he did, until he remembered he hadn't answered Nightcry's question. "Oh gosh, siblings. Dint get me started. I have tons. Some days it feels like over half the Clan is related to me some how through Nightbreeze. She's my adopted mum by the way. But honestly, she's the only family I've ever known. Nightbreeze took me in and cared for me. I was her second adopted son, my adopted broker Barkskip before me. After that she just started adopting any kit who was in need. She rarely ever gets to leave the nursery, but I think she likes it. Although some days I'm not sure if she does it because she loves it, because it keeps her distracted from her earlier grief, or both. I don't pester her about it. I know her past has been hard. I dint pressure her, I just...y'know ho with it. What she wants to tell me, I'll listen to, but I try my best bit to badger her about things like that." He finished up, glancing at Nightcry with his bright blue hues. Maybe the black warrior would hear his words and hear that he wasn't a nosy,mpestering cat like some were. Maybe that could help him open up some more.

Quote:
He opened his eyes and yawned, sitting up. He purred and licked her cheek
Ravenstorm embraced the affection and returned it in her time. "Say sleepy head, would you want to go hunting? My belly would much appreciate it." She purred happily.

Last edited by goddess of ducks; March 29th, 2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
[yea time for awkward and abrupt switching if names]
Storkflight smiled as his friend had picked up speed to join him in his perching branch. The two sat on the limb, gazing into the distance. It was a little awkward a, but because Nightcry seemed relaxed with just the silence for company. So instead of breaking it, he let it continue on. That was he did, until he remembered he hadn't answered Nightcry's question. "Oh gosh, siblings. Dint get me started. I have tons. Some days it feels like over half the Clan is related to me some how through Nightbreeze. She's my adopted mum by the way. But honestly, she's the only family I've ever known. Nightbreeze took me in and cared for me. I was her second adopted son, my adopted broker Barkskip before me. After that she just started adopting any kit who was in need. She rarely ever gets to leave the nursery, but I think she likes it. Although some days I'm not sure if she does it because she loves it, because it keeps her distracted from her earlier grief, or both. I don't pester her about it. I know her past has been hard. I dint pressure her, I just...y'know ho with it. What she wants to tell me, I'll listen to, but I try my best bit to badger her about things like that." He finished up, glancing at Nightcry with his bright blue hues. Maybe the black warrior would hear his words and hear that he wasn't a nosy,mpestering cat like some were. Maybe that could help him open up some more.

Ravenstorm embraced the affection and returned it in her time. "Say sleepy head, would you want to go hunting? My belly would much appreciate it." She purred happily.
He flicked his tail to the corner which had a mouse in it "sorry Raven but... I don't feel like it right now. I feel sick." He frowned
Old March 29th, 2017, 11:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
He flicked his tail to the corner which had a mouse in it "sorry Raven but... I don't feel like it right now. I feel sick." He frowned
Ravenstorm remembered fully now that something had seemed off last night when she had woken him up from the nightmares. "Do I need to take you to see Wheatfur?" She asked concerned.
Old March 29th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Ravenstorm remembered fully now that something had seemed off last night when she had woken him up from the nightmares. "Do I need to take you to see Wheatfur?" She asked concerned.
He shook his head "I think I'm just really tired." He laid back down and sighed. He wondered if ravenstorm had anything to say
Old March 29th, 2017, 11:39 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
He shook his head "I think I'm just really tired." He laid back down and sighed. He wondered if ravenstorm had anything to say
Not satisfied, as she could see he want just tired. He up had assuredly been sleeping all night, and he wasn't acting as though this was morning grogginess. She laid back down against him, her stomach still groaning in protest for food. "Quietstream, remember what I told you yesterday about we should not keep secret Service? Tell me what's wrong. Please my dear...."