Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old January 9th, 2017, 07:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Fiercestorm yowled in pain, his eyes now filled with fear. He stared at his son, and knew there was no way out of this. Maybe I'll make it... Maybe this won't happen... Maybe... the maybe's faded as he could feel his son's claws sinking into his paws.

Eternalpaw looked around frantically. "Where is he?!" she panted. Fiercestorm, since his return, had been the replacement of her actual father, Scarface. And he just saved her life, but now he was in a position where she would never be able to repay that debt.
Blackpaw's smirk widened as he bent down, putting his muzzle close to his fathers ear. "Bye Dad." With those as his last words to his father, the black tom, thrust his paws out, releasing his grip on his father as he tossed him back toward the dogs.

"NOOOOO!!" Honeypaw screamed, watching her father be thrown back in complete horror. Her eyes were wide,pelt bristling and heart pounding hard against her chest, so hard it hurt and there was a lump in her throat, she couldnt breathe. And someone needed to stop clawing her repeatedly in the chest! It hurt!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; January 9th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Blackpaw's smirk widened as he bent down, putting his muzzle close to his fathers ear. "Bye Dad." With those as his last words to his father, the black tom, thrust his paws out, releasing his grip on his father as he tossed him back toward the dogs.

"NOOOOO!!" Honeypaw screamed, watching her father be thrown back in complete horror. Her eyes were wide,pelt bristling and heart pounding hard against her chest, so hard it hurt and there was a lump in her throat, she couldnt breathe. And someone needed to stop clawing her repeatedly in the chest! It hurt!
"AHHHHHHH!!!" The large tom yelled as he fell down to the dogs, and the snarls, growls, and yowls soon ceased and the dogs dispersed. Fiercestorm's mangled and tore-up body layed there, a blank look on his face. His eyes were closed, and he didn't move nor breath.

"Fiercestorm!" Eternalpaw yelled, and jumped down the rock, standing a few tail-lengths away from the dark orange tom, tears streaming down her face.

(Blackpaw blames them, Honey and Eternal run away, and it takes Lionpaw to bring them back xD Our little LK famfam xD)

Last edited by monfang; January 9th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:12 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

"AHHHHHHH!!!" The large tom yelled as he fell down to the dogs, and the snarls, growls, and yowls soon ceased and the dogs dispersed. Fiercestorm's mangled and tore-up body layed there, a blank look on his face. His eyes were closed, and he didn't move nor breath.

"Fiercestorm!" Eternalpaw yelled, and jumped down the rock, standing a few tail-lengths away from the dark orange tom, tears streaming down her face.

(Blackpaw blames them, Honey and Eternal run away, and it takes Lionpaw to bring them back xD Our little LK famfam xD)
(XDD)
"Daddy!" Honeypaw had shot past Eternalpaw, and nudged her father repeatedly. "Daddy, wake up please come on wake up!" She was sobbing, burying her face in her fathers fur. "Please..."

Blackpaw watched emotionlessly, before putting a look of sadness on his face and leaping down. "I-Im sorry." He said quietly, ducking his head in false sadness. "I tried to save him but I couldnt get there on time."

Forever...

Old January 9th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
(XDD)
"Daddy!" Honeypaw had shot past Eternalpaw, and nudged her father repeatedly. "Daddy, wake up please come on wake up!" She was sobbing, burying her face in her fathers fur. "Please..."

Blackpaw watched emotionlessly, before putting a look of sadness on his face and leaping down. "I-Im sorry." He said quietly, ducking his head in false sadness. "I tried to save him but I couldnt get there on time."
"Why... Why him..." Eternalpaw sobbed, walking over to Honeypaw.

Last edited by monfang; January 9th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He smiles and says,"who says we can't be as long as we keep following or warrior diuties?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
(( Oh i guess i forgot to mention something..just go check out my Naomi and Pinekit thread and you'll see what i din't mention ._. ))

" I'll never give up acting like a kit, I'm a loyal warrior and when the time comes I'll be a great queen and still be loyal" She said before realizing what she just said " I-I mean if the time ever comes!!" tail curling around her paws Naomi looked away regretting what she had just said to her clanmate
(( @Swiftheart I'm waiting on you XD ))
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

"Why... Why him..." Eternalpaw sobbed, walking over to Honeypaw.
Honeypaw shook her head, tears running down her face.

Blackpaw looked down, running his paw over the ground. "He wouldnt have died saving you if you hadnt needed saving to begin with." He pointed out, his voice dead quiet.

Forever...

Old January 9th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Cuddle Lord

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Oop sorry}
Jaypaw nodded and went in a crouching position, mimicking his Mentor, pulling his paws back slightly as Mapledash had instructed. The silver tom narrowed his eyes and flicked his tail, his blue hues flicking from his mentor back to his paws every few seconds "Like this? Am I correct?" he asked, hoping they would get out of this position soon, his legs were beginning to shake. He stayed like that for a few more minutes before sitting himself back up and looking at his mentor, cocking his head to the side "I'm sorry it's rude of me to say this but...um....are you alright?" he asked, his blue orbs glistened with worry, he felt bad for just pausing his training but he needed to know if his mentor was okay, the ginger warrior was a little out of it today, and he just wanted to know why. The young tom dropped his gaze down to the floor, shuffling his paws in embrassment 'Of course he's alright! He's a warrior.' he thought to himself annoyed with his question, but he didn't take it back, he needed to hear it from the other tom, just to conclude his stupid question.
Mapledash's head tilted to the side in confusion. What did his apprentice mean by "are you alright?" exactly? Did he look weird? Did he act strangely? "What? What do you mean? I'm fine Jaypaw ... why do you ask?" Maybe his apprentice realised his moments of absence, when mapledash was not here, but elsewhere, with some other cats in some other time, when everything went wrong and they were on a duty for starclan. Maybe he noticed that he was lunatic for some times.

And just as he thought that, he did it again, he quickly focused his gaze on his apprentice again, blinking a few times to breach back to the present. "Well, I've been a bit troubled, but that's no big deal. It's because of what happened recently with the leaders, and the discovery of skyclan. I thought I could pay them a visit and I could talk with grousestar again sometimes. he explained his apprentice, trying to hide the other part of his absences to him, and even himself subconsciously.

"No time to think about that now! I'm training you here, so let's stay focused as much as possible." he told his apprentice, getting on his four again. "Now for the crouch, you should try to keep your tail still, otherwise prey will definitely see you comming. Get your balance with your paws instead, keep them wide, but aligned with your shoulders, this way you can keep balance even with your tail still. Then crouch a bit lower, use the grass to hide better." he listed the slight mistakes of his apprentice, but overall, he was doing pretty well.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 13th, 2017 at 11:40 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Honeypaw shook her head, tears running down her face.

Blackpaw looked down, running his paw over the ground. "He wouldnt have died saving you if you hadnt needed saving to begin with." He pointed out, his voice dead quiet.
Eternal's eyes filled with fear. "I-It was an accident! W-We were just playing and the dogs just... showed up..." she huffed. Was this really our fault? she couldn't live with herself knowing she killed the only father figure she had.
Old January 9th, 2017, 09:01 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Eternal's eyes filled with fear. "I-It was an accident! W-We were just playing and the dogs just... showed up..." she huffed. Was this really our fault? she couldn't live with herself knowing she killed the only father figure she had.
"We didnt mean-for-for it to happen." Honeypaw stuttered, staring at her brother with wide eyes.

"Of course Honeypaw," Blackpaw cooed gently. "Nobody...Ever means...For these things to happen." He looked at his dead father, then at the she-cats. "But....Fiercestorm is dead." He looked Eternalpaw in the eye, then Honeypaw, "If it werent for you two, he'd still be alive."

Honeypaw's eyes widened.

Forever...

Old January 9th, 2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
"We didnt mean-for-for it to happen." Honeypaw stuttered, staring at her brother with wide eyes.

"Of course Honeypaw," Blackpaw cooed gently. "Nobody...Ever means...For these things to happen." He looked at his dead father, then at the she-cats. "But....Fiercestorm is dead." He looked Eternalpaw in the eye, then Honeypaw, "If it werent for you two, he'd still be alive."

Honeypaw's eyes widened.
Eternal's eyes widened. "W-What are we going to do...?" she asked through fearful tears.

(Imma have Oakpaw and... yer kitty or my evil guy Darkpaw chase them, but Oakpaw was the one who killed Moonpaw so he fits xD)