Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM

Old January 25th, 2018, 01:28 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She jumps a bit feeling her hand on her own hand, she blushes a bit “... um... it wants me to open a eye maybe... something triggers it. The voices did stop when I’m around you... so maybe.. you need to do something? ... “ she says mostly thinking out loud.
Alex blinked, seeing Aziz's cheeks heat up,she was tempted to move away. "Well...what do you think?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She couldn't understand what she had to do, but she wanted to help, just listening to Aziz the whole time.

Last edited by :blue:; January 25th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 02:15 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Alex blinked, seeing Aziz's cheeks heat up,she was tempted to move away. "Well...what do you think?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She couldn't understand what she had to do, but she wanted to help, just listening to Aziz the whole time.
She thinks a bit “ ..... I ... well I ...” her eyes widened a bit as if she was hearing something.. like a voice than she looks at Alex despite being blind “ ...... um.. this may sound strange but..” she holds Alex’s hand tightly and blushes a bit “ maybe a kiss.. can work?”
( if you want that to be her trigger :3)
Old January 25th, 2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
She thinks a bit “ ..... I ... well I ...” her eyes widened a bit as if she was hearing something.. like a voice than she looks at Alex despite being blind “ ...... um.. this may sound strange but..” she holds Alex’s hand tightly and blushes a bit “ maybe a kiss.. can work?”
( if you want that to be her trigger :3)
Alex was quiet, waiting for Aziz to speak. “Yes?” she asked while Aziz was still stammering, but then her own cheeks heated up. “Erm...maybe?” she forced herself to stammer, her eyes widening. Taking a deep breath, she moved her hands from Aziz’s hands to her chin, pulling the ever so slightly taller girl into a kiss, Alex trying to ignore what she was doing.
Old January 25th, 2018, 03:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex was quiet, waiting for Aziz to speak. “Yes?” she asked while Aziz was still stammering, but then her own cheeks heated up. “Erm...maybe?” she forced herself to stammer, her eyes widening. Taking a deep breath, she moved her hands from Aziz’s hands to her chin, pulling the ever so slightly taller girl into a kiss, Alex trying to ignore what she was doing.
She nods slowly feeling the girls lips on her own before her body could react... Something clicked as if something was being opened and soon she suddenly pulls Alex in kissing her back with even more passion than the shy girl she was before. After a good five minutes of this she pulls back licking her lips with now... colored eyes which were a beautiful crimson red. She smiles a playful but dark almost elegant smile “ it’s a pleasure to meet you again master “ she says in a completely different voice it was more dark, husky and held more power than Aziz usually shy and almost sweet voice. She begins to let go of Alex and stand up stretching a bit “ it’s been a long while since I’ve been active my little lord~” she purrs as she pulls her own dress a bit and sighs softly “ honestly to think I would wear such filth... it may be easy to use and move in but pants suits me better isn’t that right my lord~” she says as she holds Alex’s chin up a bit and kisses her nose playfully as she begins to walk to the bathroom “ anyway it’s time we get to work!! It’s been so long! Honestly I can feel the stress and insanity running free! I could just..” She laughs loudly as she holds her arms out “ it’s time to use this power of mine!! Time to be the demon I was might to be! “ she looks at Alex and smiles a dark but almost captivating smile “ thank you once again my lord. I am forever yours~ “
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:24 PM

Quote:
She nods slowly feeling the girls lips on her own before her body could react... Something clicked as if something was being opened and soon she suddenly pulls Alex in kissing her back with even more passion than the shy girl she was before. After a good five minutes of this she pulls back licking her lips with now... colored eyes which were a beautiful crimson red. She smiles a playful but dark almost elegant smile “ it’s a pleasure to meet you again master “ she says in a completely different voice it was more dark, husky and held more power than Aziz usually shy and almost sweet voice. She begins to let go of Alex and stand up stretching a bit “ it’s been a long while since I’ve been active my little lord~” she purrs as she pulls her own dress a bit and sighs softly “ honestly to think I would wear such filth... it may be easy to use and move in but pants suits me better isn’t that right my lord~” she says as she holds Alex’s chin up a bit and kisses her nose playfully as she begins to walk to the bathroom “ anyway it’s time we get to work!! It’s been so long! Honestly I can feel the stress and insanity running free! I could just..” She laughs loudly as she holds her arms out “ it’s time to use this power of mine!! Time to be the demon I was might to be! “ she looks at Alex and smiles a dark but almost captivating smile “ thank you once again my lord. I am forever yours~ “
Alex froze as she was being pulled in, slowly melting. She was happy, up until they both pulled back anyways. Then her happiness was replaced with fear. “Again...?” her voice broke as she heard Aziz...well...whatever was in Aziz, speak. “I have never seen you before in my life, up until now anyways....” she muttered, her voice slowly getting quieter. What had happened? This wasn’t a third eye, this was practically possession! She just stood there in shock for the longest time, before forcing herself up, wrapping her hands around Aziz’s wrists and forcing her onto the bed. Holding her down, the woman trembled ever so slightly. This wasn’t right, this wasn’t normal, her head kept screaming at her to run, but she stayed in place, staring right at Aziz. “Okay, I don’t know exactly what happened here, but...” her voice wavered for a moment, and Alex let anger fuel her. ”I’m not letting you go without an explanation!” she hissed. “I’m not letting you do whatever you want to the body of someone I love!” Crap. her entire body tensed up for a second, her face brightening to a vibrant shade of red, before the she managed to control herself once again.
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:57 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex froze as she was being pulled in, slowly melting. She was happy, up until they both pulled back anyways. Then her happiness was replaced with fear. “Again...?” her voice broke as she heard Aziz...well...whatever was in Aziz, speak. “I have never seen you before in my life, up until now anyways....” she muttered, her voice slowly getting quieter. What had happened? This wasn’t a third eye, this was practically possession! She just stood there in shock for the longest time, before forcing herself up, wrapping her hands around Aziz’s wrists and forcing her onto the bed. Holding her down, the woman trembled ever so slightly. This wasn’t right, this wasn’t normal, her head kept screaming at her to run, but she stayed in place, staring right at Aziz. “Okay, I don’t know exactly what happened here, but...” her voice wavered for a moment, and Alex let anger fuel her. ”I’m not letting you go without an explanation!” she hissed. “I’m not letting you do whatever you want to the body of someone I love!” Crap. her entire body tensed up for a second, her face brightening to a vibrant shade of red, before the she managed to control herself once again.
She smiles softly but was suddenly pulled into the bed, she stays there for a while hearing Alex’s every word and smiles softly at the little order Alex gave her. How cute she doesn’t even know what her words can do. “ The third eye, the voices that haunt Aziz were me.. and only me. I’m her, the ones others kept trapped until someone,” she begins to turn around and touch Alex’s cheek “ someone that truly loves me, loves everything about me. My sins, my purity, my weaknesses and everything that is me. You love me, us. I am Aziz just the one people made though pain, suffering and constant Hell and fear... I love you too. “ she says kissing Alex’s lips a bit but moving away smiling softly as she looks into Alex’s eyes. “ I am yours since you’ve stopped my insanity... we may have never met but...” she softly grabs Alex’s hand and puts it over her heart which was beating rather fast “ but our souls are connected~ you’re my soulmate and my body and minds reaction to it is proof... I truly love you. I’ve been in love since the voices stopped and I was finally at rest..” she begins to suddenly get up a bit and pin Alex to the bed. “ and you’ve proved your love to me by releasing me from my cage.. from the stress and constant insanity of that damn eye... even now it seeks me.. it wants to speak to get me to do something that I know is not in your mind... but if you truly wish for peace in my mind... I must .. be ordered to do something.. bad. Something I know you will hate and even now the aziz you cared for fears it and even I fear to do such a thing... we love you so much and we want more than anything to be with you as a normal girl but.... we’re not normal... we are monsters built from pain... to kill.. and kill... and kill... but without a master we have no control without a soul mate we suffer in endless darkness... of madness and voices that yell... dreams that become deadly and dark... and ... we’re driven insane because of it.. because the eye from which we gained our insanity from but.... we can’t escape it. It’s like a drug really.... calling us... and we can’t help but answer the call... .” She begins to sit straight now her legs on each side of Alex as she looks down with a pained almost sad expression “ ..... now that I’m free.... I must answer that call... or .. face endless suffering.. “
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
She smiles softly but was suddenly pulled into the bed, she stays there for a while hearing Alex’s every word and smiles softly at the little order Alex gave her. How cute she doesn’t even know what her words can do. “ The third eye, the voices that haunt Aziz were me.. and only me. I’m her, the ones others kept trapped until someone,” she begins to turn around and touch Alex’s cheek “ someone that truly loves me, loves everything about me. My sins, my purity, my weaknesses and everything that is me. You love me, us. I am Aziz just the one people made though pain, suffering and constant Hell and fear... I love you too. “ she says kissing Alex’s lips a bit but moving away smiling softly as she looks into Alex’s eyes. “ I am yours since you’ve stopped my insanity... we may have never met but...” she softly grabs Alex’s hand and puts it over her heart which was beating rather fast “ but our souls are connected~ you’re my soulmate and my body and minds reaction to it is proof... I truly love you. I’ve been in love since the voices stopped and I was finally at rest..” she begins to suddenly get up a bit and pin Alex to the bed. “ and you’ve proved your love to me by releasing me from my cage.. from the stress and constant insanity of that damn eye... even now it seeks me.. it wants to speak to get me to do something that I know is not in your mind... but if you truly wish for peace in my mind... I must .. be ordered to do something.. bad. Something I know you will hate and even now the aziz you cared for fears it and even I fear to do such a thing... we love you so much and we want more than anything to be with you as a normal girl but.... we’re not normal... we are monsters built from pain... to kill.. and kill... and kill... but without a master we have no control without a soul mate we suffer in endless darkness... of madness and voices that yell... dreams that become deadly and dark... and ... we’re driven insane because of it.. because the eye from which we gained our insanity from but.... we can’t escape it. It’s like a drug really.... calling us... and we can’t help but answer the call... .” She begins to sit straight now her legs on each side of Alex as she looks down with a pained almost sad expression “ ..... now that I’m free.... I must answer that call... or .. face endless suffering.. “
Alex just stared at Aziz, every part of her heart and mind hurting. This was stupid, this was a dream. Nice job brain, you won, Can I wake up now? she asked herself, waiting to wake up crouched over books, or face first in a pillow. The more Aziz spoke, the more numb Alex grew to her words, the more her brain told her to deny it, the more she told herself this was all some stupid dream, or a nightmare of the sort. “It has been maybe half and hour at best,” her voice hardened. She couldn’t listen, she couldn’t let people in her mind manipulate her thoughts. Now she was receding, looking away as she tried not to cry. “What you have is a...is a crush, she choked out. “You...you can’t be in love with people you just met,” she murmured. Pushing herself off Aziz, she crumpled into a ball. This was stupid. It wasn’t real. Why did it feel real then? Why was her heart being ripped out? Things like this didn’t exist in real life. But did it? A small sob escaped her. Crying could wake her up. She didn’t even really care about waking up, she just wanted some way to comprehend all this, something she couldn’t find.
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:31 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex just stared at Aziz, every part of her heart and mind hurting. This was stupid, this was a dream. Nice job brain, you won, Can I wake up now? she asked herself, waiting to wake up crouched over books, or face first in a pillow. The more Aziz spoke, the more numb Alex grew to her words, the more her brain told her to deny it, the more she told herself this was all some stupid dream, or a nightmare of the sort. “It has been maybe half and hour at best,” her voice hardened. She couldn’t listen, she couldn’t let people in her mind manipulate her thoughts. Now she was receding, looking away as she tried not to cry. “What you have is a...is a crush, she choked out. “You...you can’t be in love with people you just met,” she murmured. Pushing herself off Aziz, she crumpled into a ball. This was stupid. It wasn’t real. Why did it feel real then? Why was her heart being ripped out? Things like this didn’t exist in real life. But did it? A small sob escaped her. Crying could wake her up. She didn’t even really care about waking up, she just wanted some way to comprehend all this, something she couldn’t find.
She looks at Alex “ .... denying it... “ she begins to laugh softly as she suddenly begins to hold Alex close “ You can deny it all you want but You can feel it .. I know can..” she says wiping her tears away and kisses her cheek “ The fast beating of your heart beating the same time as mine.. “ she says calmly as she kisses her head “ .... please my love.. this is no crush... I know it isn’t but..... my life is yours... I can’t control myself without you my true love... so if you want the aziz you love back..” she moves Alex’s face towards her “ than order it so... just know... you’ll be putting us though hell... once again.” She says sadly as she moves back a bit “ ... I have no control over what I am... nor what they made me ... I love you. You can deny.. you can scream and beg all you want but we’re connected.. no matter what”
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
She looks at Alex “ .... denying it... “ she begins to laugh softly as she suddenly begins to hold Alex close “ You can deny it all you want but You can feel it .. I know can..” she says wiping her tears away and kisses her cheek “ The fast beating of your heart beating the same time as mine.. “ she says calmly as she kisses her head “ .... please my love.. this is no crush... I know it isn’t but..... my life is yours... I can’t control myself without you my true love... so if you want the aziz you love back..” she moves Alex’s face towards her “ than order it so... just know... you’ll be putting us though hell... once again.” She says sadly as she moves back a bit “ ... I have no control over what I am... nor what they made me ... I love you. You can deny.. you can scream and beg all you want but we’re connected.. no matter what”
Alex tensed up as she felt a body against her own. She didn’t want to be touched, but she couldn’t find the ability to push Aziz away either, staying still. “Order you to do what? Make others suffer?” part of her broke, trembling. “Go kill a deer or something, at least we can get meat then,” she muttered. “You can’t murder someone else just because something inside of you says so. You can’t say to the cops ‘oh I’m sorry I was in immense pain so I killed someone else. You can’t pull a Heathers off either, you can’t kill someone and play it as a suicide.” she was shaking. “Hah, kill me for all I care,” she said. “Actually, if I ordered you to kill me, would you do it?” she laughed, though no emotion was in it, only pain. “I...I don’t know,” she forced out, looking away, pulling her fingers though her hair tightly.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:53 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex tensed up as she felt a body against her own. She didn’t want to be touched, but she couldn’t find the ability to push Aziz away either, staying still. “Order you to do what? Make others suffer?” part of her broke, trembling. “Go kill a deer or something, at least we can get meat then,” she muttered. “You can’t murder someone else just because something inside of you says so. You can’t say to the cops ‘oh I’m sorry I was in immense pain so I killed someone else. You can’t pull a Heathers off either, you can’t kill someone and play it as a suicide.” she was shaking. “Hah, kill me for all I care,” she said. “Actually, if I ordered you to kill me, would you do it?” she laughed, though no emotion was in it, only pain. “I...I don’t know,” she forced out, looking away, pulling her fingers though her hair tightly.
She looks at her than begins to roughly move her face towards her and suddenly she kisses her, passionately and almost eagerly. She begins to pin her back down onto the bed, “ my love..” she says as she pulls away from the kiss and presses her head against Alex’s “ you can order me to do anything... I don’t need to kill or anything like that! All I need is you! And you’re words I don’t have to kill! ... I was simply made to kill. Not... I’m your pet, your tool and your dog... I’m yours no matter what... I love you.. I truly do! Why would the eye open-“ she suddenly begins to cough a bit covering her mouth immediately as she quickly moves back coughing pretty badly “ damn... used too much time...”