Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:50 PM
Eyes on Me, Me Alone!
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:30 PM
Tales of Ghosts and...
Last post by Dust
Today 08:18 PM
Tiger’s Fog [p]
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 08:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2017, 11:15 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Then swallowing down the lump in her throat she smiles and her tail lashed back and fourth in amusement. "Nice to meet you elm.. Paw" she finished with a huge enphisis on paw. Strangely the she cat believed the Tom to be warrior aged or just newly made warrior. Eh looked mature. With no kitten fluff let on his ears or flanks just slick warrior fur. He was a big apprentice too,"shiverlight" she meows. Sitting down next to the apprenitce and curling her tail around her paws watching him for a second to see if he did the same.

( sorry for the shortness, just being lazy! )
{it's okay~ mines late XD}
Elmpaw cocked his head to the side upon the other Warriors emphasis on his suffix, but after a while he guessed she thought he was a warrior, he was slightly larger than an apprentice, actually quite a bit larger. The brown tom dipped his head in respect to his new companion, not wanting to seem rude "Nice to meet you Shiverlight." he said sweetly, his words dropped with honey, and his blue hues shone with joy and respect, he liked this, meeting new people, seeing the way they interact with him, made him feel better. He turned his attention to the leaders for a few seconds before looking back at the she cat, he was unsure of what to say, unsure of what to do at the moment, but then an Idea popped up "Do you have an apprentice?" he asked, though he knew it wasn't much, and it seemed odd, it was something, anything to help keep the conversation rolling,

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:15 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(Yah, and so is riverclan , right? Cause echo is riverclan )

Frostpaw giggled. "Don't forget me and Moonpaw!" She laughed to the other two apprentices , swatting a gentle and fluffy paw at her friends before smiling up at the warrior. "Hello " she greeted.

The bluish silver Echostorm watched the other cats from afar, not wanting to really mix with the groups . her eyes landed on a warrior tom and a few apprentices . When she saw that one ran into the warrior she let out a soft giggle.
(wait, Surge is SkC! you had Echo under SkC in the finder you big goof!)
Sapphirepaw pounced on Frostpaw with a laugh. Surgestorm chuckled as he watched them play. It reminded him of his kit-hood.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:22 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

(wait, Surge is SkC! you had Echo under SkC in the finder you big goof!)
Sapphirepaw pounced on Frostpaw with a laugh. Surgestorm chuckled as he watched them play. It reminded him of his kit-hood.
(Shhhhhiiiiii....... Crap. Well, that ship is flopped before even starting )

Frostpaw growled playfully ,swatting at his ear and studying her body and pinning down the tom. " I got you!" She giggled , eyes sparkling
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:24 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

Goldenpaw head perked up as she heard an echo of her freinds voice. She broke into a smile, she's here! "Lightpaw, Lightpaw, I'm here," she yowled as she rushed past disgruntled elders and surprised apprentices, her golden fur turning to a blur as she ran, she finally spotted the pure-White fur of her freind, "Lightpaw! Your here! I thought you had been left behind!" Goldenpaw mewed, breathing a sigh of relief, the honey coloured apprentice hated crowds, and would only put up with going to the gathering for her best freind.
"Me? Miss this? No way! Not my first Gathering!" Lightpaw smiled at Goldenpaw, overjoyed she'd get to spend the time with her best friend. "But there's so many cats here, from all kinds of Clans!" She raised her nose as a foul scent reached it, and she scrunched up her face. "But those RiverClan cats sure do stink of fish!" She giggled, trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

Lightpaw caught the scent of heather and marshes and knew that WindClan and ShadowClan had arrived, but there was another, slightly different aroma in the atmosphere as well. Who're the new guys? "Hey, do you smell that?" She asked quietly, glancing around nervously. "There's new cats here. Not like new apprentices, but like, a whole new Clan or something." Could it be rogues, maybe? Or is my new Clan theory right? Or am I just going insane?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
(Shhhhhiiiiii....... Crap. Well, that ship is flopped before even starting )

Frostpaw growled playfully ,swatting at his ear and studying her body and pinning down the tom. " I got you!" She giggled , eyes sparkling
(I mean..... well..... *totally not hinting something*)
Sapphirepaw laughed as Frostpaw pinned him down.

"Look! You were pinned by a girrrl!" Moonpaw teased. Moonpaw could be considered a bully, but she was just rather a high and mighty she-cat.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:39 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:

(I mean..... well..... *totally not hinting something*)
Sapphirepaw laughed as Frostpaw pinned him down.

"Look! You were pinned by a girrrl!" Moonpaw teased. Moonpaw could be considered a bully, but she was just rather a high and mighty she-cat.
(What is it?)

Frostpaw giggled again, licked her friends noise and got off of him. She turned to moonpaw, still smiling . "you are never going to let us forget what happened? Are you?" She asked, tail flicking .

Echostorm still watched, smiling at the apprentices. 'I wish I was still a kit'
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:42 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Me? Miss this? No way! Not my first Gathering!" Lightpaw smiled at Goldenpaw, overjoyed she'd get to spend the time with her best friend. "But there's so many cats here, from all kinds of Clans!" She raised her nose as a foul scent reached it, and she scrunched up her face. "But those RiverClan cats sure do stink of fish!" She giggled, trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

Lightpaw caught the scent of heather and marshes and knew that WindClan and ShadowClan had arrived, but there was another, slightly different aroma in the atmosphere as well. Who're the new guys? "Hey, do you smell that?" She asked quietly, glancing around nervously. "There's new cats here. Not like new apprentices, but like, a whole new Clan or something." Could it be rogues, maybe? Or is my new Clan theory right? Or am I just going insane?
The golden cat smiled from her freinds remark, Lightpaws explosive personality balanced Goldenpaws meek and worried one, "Yep, I don't understand how any cat would want to eat those slimy things!" She mewed happily, pointing her long tail at a bundle of Riverclan warriors.

Goldenpaw noticed Lightpaw become more nervous on smelling the new cats, she gazed at a group of them, "it's not just you, they smell different, like trees and mountain air...." The young Molly twitched her whiskers and took a step back, who are these cats, they smell familiar but I've never seen them before..... Wait. I have seen them. "Aren't they those Skyclan cats, the ones that got rid of Singenight!" The honey coloured she-cat stared at them with wide eyes... They helped us, even though they didn't have to...

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
(What is it?)

Frostpaw giggled again, licked her friends noise and got off of him. She turned to moonpaw, still smiling . "you are never going to let us forget what happened? Are you?" She asked, tail flicking .

Echostorm still watched, smiling at the apprentices. 'I wish I was still a kit'
"Well, NOPE!" she apprentice meowed and tackled her sister.

Surgefrost turned and saw Echostorm, and smiled slightly before looking back at the apprentices.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:57 AM
slipping from existence

Quote:

"Well, NOPE!" she apprentice meowed and tackled her sister.

Surgefrost turned and saw Echostorm, and smiled slightly before looking back at the apprentices.
Frostpaw squealed in surprise. "Ahhhh!" .

Echostorms eyes widened and she looked down, stealing glances when she could . 'he noticed me staring. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird ' she thought, her face heating up rappidly
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:08 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
''Hey! Nice to meet you all.'' she mewed. ''So, has anything gone on in you clans?'' Not waiting for an answer, she asked, ''Is everyone ok?''
I think im being too quick, im going to end up either embarrassing myself OR I could make them think im trying to get their information out of them... She shook her head lightly, hardly moving and looked up, ''Sorry if im acting a bit weird, this is my first gathering.''
"It's fine. Nothing has really being going on in the Clans, other than me being 7 1/2 moons old and I'm still not apprenticed.....", Otterkit said. "Really? Ashstar must've forgot.", Nightpaw mewed. "Yeah... Probably.....", the white furred kit sighed. "I feel like we've been at Four Trees forever already..... I mean, I know we got here not too long ago but..... It just seems like we've been here forever.", Rowankit meowed. "...........", no one responded to Rowankit. "Wow....", Splashkit mewed. "Rowankit, that's the most weirdest thing to say...", Swiftfur growled. "I know it is, it just feels like we've been here forever.", Rowankit mewed.
Closed Thread