Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old November 25th, 2018, 07:08 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

@Cosmo

the last time daydream had been here they had gotten into a fight with shinefang. not to mention all the other bittersweet memories, but that was the freshest. they didnt have the..best relationship with starclan, especially at the moment, but they knew that surgestorm valued them, so out of respects they would value it to his apprentice, oriolepaw. they felt a bit proud watching her grow up to become the medicine cat she was today. she was a bit quiet and nervous at times, but daydream did care for her no matter what. they were proud to have trained her. they they walked into the starcave there was a subtle glow to the water, as there always was, the reflection looking like a galaxy on the ceiling of the cave and earning its name. the starcave. "im proud of you," they mewed humbly, taking a step closer to they were on the edges of where the water started, gaze flickering from the water to the molly ahead of them,"ready?"
Old January 7th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
@Cosmo

the last time daydream had been here they had gotten into a fight with shinefang. not to mention all the other bittersweet memories, but that was the freshest. they didnt have the..best relationship with starclan, especially at the moment, but they knew that surgestorm valued them, so out of respects they would value it to his apprentice, oriolepaw. they felt a bit proud watching her grow up to become the medicine cat she was today. she was a bit quiet and nervous at times, but daydream did care for her no matter what. they were proud to have trained her. they they walked into the starcave there was a subtle glow to the water, as there always was, the reflection looking like a galaxy on the ceiling of the cave and earning its name. the starcave. "im proud of you," they mewed humbly, taking a step closer to they were on the edges of where the water started, gaze flickering from the water to the molly ahead of them,"ready?"

Oriolepaw was about to receive her medicine cat name. She had been a medicine cat for a while, but she hadn't had a medicine cat name. Names rolled through her head as she walked. Oriolesong... Orioleflight, Orioleleaf, Orioleheart, Orioleglow... Orioleshine.... Oriolestorm She stopped at Oriolestorm, that was Surgestorm's suffix. She could feel the start of tears in her eyes, but she pushed them away. I'm getting a medicine cat name! She told herself over and over again, until finally she perked up, especially when Daydream said they were proud of her. Ready? Oriolepaw didn't have to wait a moment to answer that question. "Yes," she answered, "I'm ready."
Old January 10th, 2019, 05:21 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolepaw was about to receive her medicine cat name. She had been a medicine cat for a while, but she hadn't had a medicine cat name. Names rolled through her head as she walked. Oriolesong... Orioleflight, Orioleleaf, Orioleheart, Orioleglow... Orioleshine.... Oriolestorm She stopped at Oriolestorm, that was Surgestorm's suffix. She could feel the start of tears in her eyes, but she pushed them away. I'm getting a medicine cat name! She told herself over and over again, until finally she perked up, especially when Daydream said they were proud of her. Ready? Oriolepaw didn't have to wait a moment to answer that question. "Yes," she answered, "I'm ready."
daydream nodded towards oriolepaw, smiling and dipping their head towards the starpool. they laid down, touching their nose to the water and letting themselves go into a deep slumber. when they awoke they were in, of course, starclan, though their dislike had dimmed down by alot since before. while yeah, they disliked the place, they wouldnt throw a hissy fit when it came to duties. "forgive me i.. dont know the words to this, no one ever taught me. but i think it goes.." they mumbled, trying to rethink over what they had been taught with geckoleaf and northpath. "in the presence of.. starclan, i call down my ancestors to look down on this apprentice, for they have gone through the training to earn their full name," they spoke. they were sure those werent the words, for screw tradition, right? you get the message across either way. the edges of daydreams fur glowed a bit as they sensed the presences of their ancestors, looking up towards the molly,"do you accept the role as windclans medicine cat?"

@Sagittarius

daydream walked down the path towards the starcave, windygale at their side. they had done this before with goldenstar, and for some reason they felt more.. hopeful this time. this felt right. windygale was the right leader,"should i get used to calling you windystar?" daydream mewed with a raised brow, nudging the tom. they knew he was probably nervous, but they would be at their side the whole time time for his leadership. they had lived through three leaders know, they knew theyd survive him, too.

Last edited by graves; January 10th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 09:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
@Sagittarius

daydream walked down the path towards the starcave, windygale at their side. they had done this before with goldenstar, and for some reason they felt more.. hopeful this time. this felt right. windygale was the right leader,"should i get used to calling you windystar?" daydream mewed with a raised brow, nudging the tom. they knew he was probably nervous, but they would be at their side the whole time time for his leadership. they had lived through three leaders know, they knew theyd survive him, too.

Each paw step was filled with anticipation. The feline walked with Daydream, glad they were with him. They'd been through so much in their time as a medicine cat, and the tan feline hoped they were becoming better friends. He wanted to take the time to get to know Daydream, should they let him in their life. His hopes went up when Daydream made a comment to him. It made Windygale grin in spite of the butterflies rustling in his stomach. "I suppose so,"" he chuckled, trying to keep it light-hearted and friendly. He was looking forward to this ceremony. hadowClan needed a leader, and that leader happened to be him. He had already lost a life - the thought made him shudder. By some miracle, StarClan had sent him back. But he hoped that nobody saw him, especially not Milkweed. He didn't want to mention it to him. Windy didn't know how the tom would react. Clearing his mind, he stepped forward and touched his nose to the cold, clear water. He awaited StarClan, and knew they waited for him. He was ready.

Life 1: Viciousness || Redtalon || @Duskflight
Life 2: Love || Sunkit || @Gemini
Life 3: Healing || Shellkit || @Starfall
Life 4: Resiliance || Irisdawn || @Tavvia
Life 5: Choice-Making || Dawnmist || @~+Winter+~
Life 6: Good Judgement || Lostscar || @RosePelt145
Life 7: Punishment || Plumscorch || @pomegranate
Life 8: Forgiveness || Roaringpaw || @candy cane
Life 9: Acceptance || Sunscorch || @Fuzzyfeline

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 10th, 2019, 09:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Each paw step was filled with anticipation. The feline walked with Daydream, glad they were with him. They'd been through so much in their time as a medicine cat, and the tan feline hoped they were becoming better friends. He wanted to take the time to get to know Daydream, should they let him in their life. His hopes went up when Daydream made a comment to him. It made Windygale grin in spite of the butterflies rustling in his stomach. "I suppose so,"" he chuckled, trying to keep it light-hearted and friendly. He was looking forward to this ceremony. hadowClan needed a leader, and that leader happened to be him. He had already lost a life - the thought made him shudder. By some miracle, StarClan had sent him back. But he hoped that nobody saw him, especially not Milkweed. He didn't want to mention it to him. Windy didn't know how the tom would react. Clearing his mind, he stepped forward and touched his nose to the cold, clear water. He awaited StarClan, and knew they waited for him. He was ready.

Life 1: Viciousness || Redtalon || @Duskflight
Life 2: Love || Sunkit || @Gemini
Life 3: Healing || Shellkit || @Starfall
Life 4: Resiliance || Irisdawn || @Tavvia
Life 5: Choice-Making || Dawnmist || @~+Winter+~
Life 6: Good Judgement || Lostscar || @RosePelt145
Life 7: Punishment || Plumscorch || @pomegranate
Life 8: Forgiveness || Roaringpaw || @candy cane
Life 9: Acceptance || Sunscorch || @Fuzzyfeline

At last it was time for Windygale to become the leader he was meant to be, to receive the lives he rightfully deserved and become Windystar. As he touched his nose to that stone and darkness enveloped him, Starclan watched on. The inky blackness of sleep swept in but soon mist and stars would surround him, the territory of his ancestors dark and mystifying but littered with enough starlight to where he wasn't blind when he opened his eyes. At last the moment all deputies dream of reaching. The life-giving ceremony.
Slowly out of the fog came a fiery tom; his rust colored pelt used to invoke fear in those he faced in battle, and his movement proving his strength, even if he was with Starclan now. Perhaps Windygale had heard tales of him and his battle prowess, heard tales of the mighty Redtalon.
Stopping just before the Shadowclan tom, the Thunderclan male would nod his head curtly like a soldier to a general.
"Greetings Windygale." His very voice was hardened and sharp, there was no room for compassion in the heat of battle, not when your family and your friends were at stake.

"It is my pleasure to bestow you with your first life, the life of viciousness," the tom said, a burst of icy starlight in his eyes upon the mention of the life he was giving. "May you use it wisely to destroy any danger that threatens your family, your friends and your clan. May you use it to protect them when no one else can, with all of the raw power of a rampaging badger."
Leaning his head forward, Redtalon would touch his nose to Windygale, the power being transferred effortlessly through him, but this would not be an easy life to take. One must first feel the pain of having your closest ripped away from you before feeling the fire and animosity fill your veins to protect those you still have. Viciousness is not easy or pleasant, but it is a necessity when everything you have and care for is on the line.

After the life was transferred, the fiery tom would step back and offer a slight smile, offering his final words. "Use it wisely. Even the most peaceful cats have viciousness in them still." With that, he would turn away and fade into the mist to allow for the next life-giver to step forward.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 11th, 2019, 01:57 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
At last it was time for Windygale to become the leader he was meant to be, to receive the lives he rightfully deserved and become Windystar. As he touched his nose to that stone and darkness enveloped him, Starclan watched on. The inky blackness of sleep swept in but soon mist and stars would surround him, the territory of his ancestors dark and mystifying but littered with enough starlight to where he wasn't blind when he opened his eyes. At last the moment all deputies dream of reaching. The life-giving ceremony.
Slowly out of the fog came a fiery tom; his rust colored pelt used to invoke fear in those he faced in battle, and his movement proving his strength, even if he was with Starclan now. Perhaps Windygale had heard tales of him and his battle prowess, heard tales of the mighty Redtalon.
Stopping just before the Shadowclan tom, the Thunderclan male would nod his head curtly like a soldier to a general.
"Greetings Windygale." His very voice was hardened and sharp, there was no room for compassion in the heat of battle, not when your family and your friends were at stake.

"It is my pleasure to bestow you with your first life, the life of viciousness," the tom said, a burst of icy starlight in his eyes upon the mention of the life he was giving. "May you use it wisely to destroy any danger that threatens your family, your friends and your clan. May you use it to protect them when no one else can, with all of the raw power of a rampaging badger."
Leaning his head forward, Redtalon would touch his nose to Windygale, the power being transferred effortlessly through him, but this would not be an easy life to take. One must first feel the pain of having your closest ripped away from you before feeling the fire and animosity fill your veins to protect those you still have. Viciousness is not easy or pleasant, but it is a necessity when everything you have and care for is on the line.

After the life was transferred, the fiery tom would step back and offer a slight smile, offering his final words. "Use it wisely. Even the most peaceful cats have viciousness in them still." With that, he would turn away and fade into the mist to allow for the next life-giver to step forward.

Darkness engulfed the fluffy feline as he opened his eyes. Well, he didn’t even know if he had opened his eyes; the inky void surrounded him, trapped him. Windygale started to panic. What if StarClan has decided he wasn’t really worthy to live and killed him? What if he was in the Place of No Stars? His panic subsided when a tiny glint of light caught his eye. Then another, another, and soon, he was surrounded by twinkles of light. ‘StarClan,’ He thought, breathing a sigh of relief. But who was to give him his lives? His sharp amber eyes looked around, searching for any sign of a StarClan cat. Nothing. But then, a cat stepped out of the murky fog.

It took him a moment to recognize the ThunderClan tom. He had heard stories of a brave fighter of ThunderClan. Redtalon. He was honored that he would be giving Windy his first life.

‘Viciousness...?’ He only had time to think that before he was thrust into a world of pain. Burning pain, throughout his entire body. He barely managed to hold back a yowl of surprise and pain. It felt as though his blood was on fire. His vision went hazy and red. And suddenly, he felt many things at once. Anger. Pain. Guilt. Rage. Betrayal. And viciousness. So much viciousness. It was as if his best friend betrayed him, or a band of foxes raided ShadowClan camp, or he was watching his best friend get killed. It was no ordinary feeling, and finally, he let out a screech of fury. Just like that, the visions of fire and anger faded, leaving his breathless, but feeling stronger.

Focusing, the tan feline realized Redtalon was speaking to him. With a nod, Windy replied with three words. “Thank you, Redtalon.” And so he stood, ready for the pain of the next life he was to receive.

@Gemini

Old January 11th, 2019, 05:53 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Darkness engulfed the fluffy feline as he opened his eyes. Well, he didn’t even know if he had opened his eyes; the inky void surrounded him, trapped him. Windygale started to panic. What if StarClan has decided he wasn’t really worthy to live and killed him? What if he was in the Place of No Stars? His panic subsided when a tiny glint of light caught his eye. Then another, another, and soon, he was surrounded by twinkles of light. ‘StarClan,’ He thought, breathing a sigh of relief. But who was to give him his lives? His sharp amber eyes looked around, searching for any sign of a StarClan cat. Nothing. But then, a cat stepped out of the murky fog.

It took him a moment to recognize the ThunderClan tom. He had heard stories of a brave fighter of ThunderClan. Redtalon. He was honored that he would be giving Windy his first life.

‘Viciousness...?’ He only had time to think that before he was thrust into a world of pain. Burning pain, throughout his entire body. He barely managed to hold back a yowl of surprise and pain. It felt as though his blood was on fire. His vision went hazy and red. And suddenly, he felt many things at once. Anger. Pain. Guilt. Rage. Betrayal. And viciousness. So much viciousness. It was as if his best friend betrayed him, or a band of foxes raided ShadowClan camp, or he was watching his best friend get killed. It was no ordinary feeling, and finally, he let out a screech of fury. Just like that, the visions of fire and anger faded, leaving his breathless, but feeling stronger.

Focusing, the tan feline realized Redtalon was speaking to him. With a nod, Windy replied with three words. “Thank you, Redtalon.” And so he stood, ready for the pain of the next life he was to receive.

@Gemini
the small rag doll stood and watched windygale flinch at the pain of his life as he said thank you her amber eyes settled upon him. She stepped forward her starry pelt shifting from gray to blonde as the light moved, though her fur was still like that of a kit and so was her body her amber eyes shone with wisdom that would be near impossible to obtain, she gave a small dip of her head though she would be furthering his path she still found it that she should have a bit of respect. “I am Sunkit of WindClan.” she said in a kind voice that resembled her sister’s. She paused for a moment, her fur prickling with the realization that he would watch over her as would she, “With this life I give you love,” her eyes burned into his as a flame of passion struck her “Use this life to cherish your friends, your family, and most of all you clan.” her eyes grew wide as she took a few steps forward placing her muzzle on his head her starry body felt no pain though she knew it would be sharp for Windygale, the thoughts of her sister powered her life and she knew that he would use it well.
She stepped back and gave a nod, before falling back into the ranks of StarClan with the rest of her late clanmates and clanners a smile crossing her maw knowing that he would do well.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old January 12th, 2019, 07:30 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

the small rag doll stood and watched windygale flinch at the pain of his life as he said thank you her amber eyes settled upon him. She stepped forward her starry pelt shifting from gray to blonde as the light moved, though her fur was still like that of a kit and so was her body her amber eyes shone with wisdom that would be near impossible to obtain, she gave a small dip of her head though she would be furthering his path she still found it that she should have a bit of respect. “I am Sunkit of WindClan.” she said in a kind voice that resembled her sister’s. She paused for a moment, her fur prickling with the realization that he would watch over her as would she, “With this life I give you love,” her eyes burned into his as a flame of passion struck her “Use this life to cherish your friends, your family, and most of all you clan.” her eyes grew wide as she took a few steps forward placing her muzzle on his head her starry body felt no pain though she knew it would be sharp for Windygale, the thoughts of her sister powered her life and she knew that he would use it well.
She stepped back and gave a nod, before falling back into the ranks of StarClan with the rest of her late clanmates and clanners a smile crossing her maw knowing that he would do well.

He searched for a moment, thinking that it would be an adult cat giving his next life. But his heart fluttered as he saw a kitten step out of the shadows. Why, if all cats, would a kitten be in StarClan? He felt sadness swamp him. This kit should have lived a good life. But that wasn’t the point. He was here to get his nine lives, not reminisce. Windygale nodded at Sunkit, relaxing as she said “Love”. Maybe this life wouldn’t hurt as much as the last one. But either way, he was prepared.

Unfortunately, he was wrong. As soon as the kit’s muzzle touched his head, he felt as his claws were gripping him everywhere, cutting off his air supply, squeezing every bone until it snapped. It made him want to scream, cry, thrash, but his body refused to work with him. By the time the pain faded, he realized why he felt that pain. That was what a cat was willing to do for one they love. And he felt that pain. Now, he understood.

He didn’t even have a chance to thank Sunkit before she moved back into the darkness. He was alone once more, waiting for his next life.

@Starfall

Old January 12th, 2019, 07:53 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
daydream nodded towards oriolepaw, smiling and dipping their head towards the starpool. they laid down, touching their nose to the water and letting themselves go into a deep slumber. when they awoke they were in, of course, starclan, though their dislike had dimmed down by alot since before. while yeah, they disliked the place, they wouldnt throw a hissy fit when it came to duties. "forgive me i.. dont know the words to this, no one ever taught me. but i think it goes.." they mumbled, trying to rethink over what they had been taught with geckoleaf and northpath. "in the presence of.. starclan, i call down my ancestors to look down on this apprentice, for they have gone through the training to earn their full name," they spoke. they were sure those werent the words, for screw tradition, right? you get the message across either way. the edges of daydreams fur glowed a bit as they sensed the presences of their ancestors, looking up towards the molly,"do you accept the role as windclans medicine cat?"

@Sagittarius

Oriolepaw bent down and touched her nose to the water. She lay down and felt her eyes slowly close. When they opened she was in StarClan, everything seemed to glow around StarClan. Daydream's fur appeared to shimmer. She looked down at her own fur to see if it did. It also shimmered. Her attention turned back to Daydream when they spoke. She was surprised that Daydream didn't know the words to the medicine cat's ritual, but she didn't mind that much. "Yes," Oriolepaw spoke, her voice surprisingly calm.
Old January 12th, 2019, 01:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Emerald hues watched as the new Shadowclan leader appeared, looking more earthy than the ancestors surrounding him. The ginger mottled feline wondered what it was like. To live. The slight twinge of cold air filling your lungs. The rush of running from something, anything. The rain against your fur. Instead, all he felt were his emotions, nothing physical, no pain, no soreness from running back and fourth, he know's because he tried it!

After the two Starclan cats gave their lives, he felt his body tingle, a cold rush rolling down his spine. It was his turn. Ginger paws clumsily stomped against star littered ground, his own pawfull of stars surrounding his little body.

"Hiya mister! You wouldn't know me, but I know you!" he yipped, "You were good friends with my mommy!" he purred. Shellkit knew what he was supposed to do of course, after watching only two of the events take place he was a pro at this now! "Since I can't do this for my mommy, I'll do it for you! Since you were one of her best friends!" with that, the kit took a step back.

"It's my turn so listen carefully!" a brief pause. "With this life, I give you Healing." chipper voice echoing in space they congregated in. "Use this life to heal not only yours and your clanmates physical wounds, but your emotional ones."

With that, the Riverclan kit hopped up so he was resting on his hind legs, and reached up to rest his paws on the to be leaders cheeks, bringing the tan tom down towards him. His little itty bitty nose touched the other toms larger one. He felt his whole being slide and become consumed by Windygale's. After a few seconds of letting it sink in, the alabaster tom dropped down and gave the Shadowclan tom a big smile, and trotted back.

@Sagittarius

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us