by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM

Old January 7th, 2020, 07:39 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

"How dare I? How dare you! Your 'first loss' and it's to a boingy weasel?" Wolverine bared his fangs at her.

"You have gone soft. You're weak. All you rely on in life is those muscles of yours, but that's only earned you a ripped throat, girl. When you became leader I expected to see ShadowClan rise above the others, but all you've done so far is throw your weight around and expect things to be handed to you."

Another step, and his muzzle was almost touching hers. "Step up. ShadowClan will never amount to anything if you don't work for it. Your Clan-mates are losing faith in you. The leader they once feared is now a laughing stock because you let a rodent kill you. If you keep at this, Icestar, you'll find yourself remembered for your weakness: .. fish."

@Casper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 7th, 2020, 07:52 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"How dare I? How dare you! Your 'first loss' and it's to a boingy weasel?" Wolverine bared his fangs at her.

"You have gone soft. You're weak. All you rely on in life is those muscles of yours, but that's only earned you a ripped throat, girl. When you became leader I expected to see ShadowClan rise above the others, but all you've done so far is throw your weight around and expect things to be handed to you."

Another step, and his muzzle was almost touching hers. "Step up. ShadowClan will never amount to anything if you don't work for it. Your Clan-mates are losing faith in you. The leader they once feared is now a laughing stock because you let a rodent kill you. If you keep at this, Icestar, you'll find yourself remembered for your weakness: .. fish."

@Casper
Icestar stood stalk still for a long moment, holding the snarl on her face, trying to turn her anger into words. Nobody spoke to her like this, nobody but Lionstar. She felt something unfamiliar prickling at her pelt...embarrassment. And it only angered her further.

"I will carry my clan to greatness! You know nothing of my true strengths--you weren't even around to help me learn! I have been pushing my warriors to their limits, dear father. Besides, let's not forget who was the one to kill you." She spat that last word like venom, referencing Wolverine's death by Icestar's feeble old mother's claws.

"You chose to insult me by using Owlfeather's name, yet Owlfeather was the one to finally kill you. You think you know what's best for me, for my clan? Then why don't you step up and do what you never did for me as a kit, or as an apprentice. Train me! Show me how to be great, if you're so confident that you know the way!" Her voice boomed as loud as Wolverine's did, but somehow it did not have the same amount of power behind it.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 8th, 2020, 01:24 AM
work is never done

"Oh, you call sending your warriors on a few patrols pushing them to their limits? A few training sessions? That served them well when a few of them died in this battle, didn't it? Good job, Icestar, you really pushed those cats hard!"

He was unwavering, undaunted by her own rage. "There is a difference between you and I, girl: you are meant to embody power and strength. It's what flows through your blood, through your spirit. And you have wasted an opportunity to prove your greatness by letting an annoying bird slip through your paws and end you.

"Here's a lesson for you, girl: learn from your experience. You were too in your head during this fight-- you relied solely on your muscles. Use your brain. When the fish leaps, catch it. Kill it, and the forest will be ShadowClan's.

"Falter, and the fish falls back into the river like nothing has changed."

@Casper

Old January 8th, 2020, 12:34 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Oh, you call sending your warriors on a few patrols pushing them to their limits? A few training sessions? That served them well when a few of them died in this battle, didn't it? Good job, Icestar, you really pushed those cats hard!"

He was unwavering, undaunted by her own rage. "There is a difference between you and I, girl: you are meant to embody power and strength. It's what flows through your blood, through your spirit. And you have wasted an opportunity to prove your greatness by letting an annoying bird slip through your paws and end you.

"Here's a lesson for you, girl: learn from your experience. You were too in your head during this fight-- you relied solely on your muscles. Use your brain. When the fish leaps, catch it. Kill it, and the forest will be ShadowClan's.

"Falter, and the fish falls back into the river like nothing has changed."

@Casper
"My warriors have powerful muscles rippling beneath their pelts, and our fresh-kill pile is likely the most bountiful in the forest. Until tonight, we were doing well for ourselves!" She paused, casting her glare at the marshy ground beneath their paws. Were doing well. Past tense. Not anymore. Casting her pride aside was not something that Icestar was good at, or even capable of, really, but as her father spoke next, she found herself quiet, listening. That was the most solid advice he'd ever given her, and she would be a fool not to take it to heart.

"I will learn from this," The dark she-cat began after a long moment of silence that had followed Wolverine's statement. Her voice was quieter now, although it still shook with rage, ever so slightly, as if she was barely containing herself. "The next time I meet Lionstar on the battlefield, he will not slip back into the river so easily. This I swear. I swear it upon your grave, for whatever that's worth."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 8th, 2020, 04:53 PM
work is never done

"Until tonight, you were new-born kits playing warrior. Your Clan has been reduced to a pile of bloodied meat, and your fresh-kill pile.." He narrowed his eyes at her. "It's less of a pile now, and more like shredded morsels of flesh strewn across the clearing. Get off your high horse and access your damage. Your Clan is nothing right now."

A low grunt, and the world around them was beginning to fade away as Icestar was returned to her body. "Go prove it, then."
@Casper

Old February 11th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Scarface woke in an eery forest i'm i in the dark forest? he asked himself "why the hell was i so dumb!" he yowled "i lost everything!" he yowled even louder "come out Scarredheart!" he snarled he lost everything because of his birth father "i lost my mate,kits, and honor because of you!" he yelled unsheathing his claws.

---

Scarredheart padded toward his son "you have not lost everything you have me my son and together we shall rule!" he yowled "i have not caused anything to go wrong,
i have been helping you come here"
he mewed as his voice boomed.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 19th, 2020, 10:31 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@FlameQueen

Shadepaw sprinted back to the Apprentice's den after his attempt to murder Duskpaw. He smirked from his success of getting rid of that squirrel. Sadly, his fun was over when that Foxdung came in, but the black cat didn't realized who it was when he ran away from the scene.
Enough of this fun times, he lied down on his moss bed and slept like a murderous baby.

As the apprentice blinked his eyes from sleep, he found himself in a dark forest with lit mushrooms. He knew at once that it wasn't StarClan when he talked to Blindy. "Hello?" he echoed, waiting as if he expected a strange cat to come out of the shadows as they slow clap, welcoming the Turkish Angora.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 19th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Murder Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
@FlameQueen

Shadepaw sprinted back to the Apprentice's den after his attempt to murder Duskpaw. He smirked from his success of getting rid of that squirrel. Sadly, his fun was over when that Foxdung came in, but the black cat didn't realized who it was when he ran away from the scene.
Enough of this fun times, he lied down on his moss bed and slept like a murderous baby.

As the apprentice blinked his eyes from sleep, he found himself in a dark forest with lit mushrooms. He knew at once that it wasn't StarClan when he talked to Blindy. "Hello?" he echoed, waiting as if he expected a strange cat to come out of the shadows as they slow clap, welcoming the Turkish Angora.
A dark brown tabby tom with multiple scars and a very visible slash on his throat padded toward the Turkish Angora his amber eyes shining "Hello Shadepaw" he greeted his voice booming.

Old February 19th, 2020, 10:57 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
A dark brown tabby tom with multiple scars and a very visible slash on his throat padded toward the Turkish Angora his amber eyes shining "Hello Shadepaw" he greeted his voice booming.
Sore's belly fired up. "I am Sore to you! Shadepaw is our clan name... for now." he growled, challenging the Dark Forest cat with dead aqua-blue eyes. "Who are you and what the hell is this place?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:09 PM
Murder Daddy

"Ha, I am your new mentor." The stepped closer his long scar on his left eye making him look more menacing. Stopping making eye contact "I am Scarface." The tom yowled thunder rumbling and a lightening strike. @Dirtfur