Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old July 9th, 2018, 12:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

A wave of horror struck Kestrelflight’s mind. She’d lost her own mentor, a while ago… but it must be so much worse for him, living in a new Clan and now having to adapt to yet another mentor. ”Wow, Jaypaw. I’m sorry to hear that.” It was hard for the ThunderClanner to be truly apologetic, but as she spoke, she could actually believe the words she was saying. She was sorry for her friend’s loss. This is why you shouldn’t have left. Do you see what happens? She wanted to scream at him, to berate him for leaving ThunderClan in the first place, going to their enemies… but she wouldn’t do that quite yet. It was probably smarter if she kept her maw shut for the moment being.

”I’m sure you’ll get your new name soon. You’re talented and strong, and even the rabbit-chasers aren’t idiotic enough to deny someone their warrior name.” She shrugged a little, a light warmth spreading through her fur as she spoke about Jaypaw’s talents. He would have been a good asset to ThunderClan, she thought, but most of her anger about him moving on had diminished already. Every once in a while she would go off about it, but she had, for the most part, moved on. ”We really could have used you in the battle. We lost a lot of…” Kestrelflight’s voice trailed off, and she had to stop before she started snapping at him again, getting angry about something that couldn’t have been helped. Even if Jaypaw had been there, they would have lost good warriors. ”A lot of warriors. Guess that’s just the price of war.”

The price of stupidity. She didn’t have a right to call Snowstar’s decision stupid, but Passionstar, being a new leader, should have called it off. He could have been smarter. He wasn’t ready for a war, and Kestrelflight was angry that they had lost so many cats. The young, old, hopeful, depressed, loyal, dishonest… all had fought and many had died defending the Clan that they loved. Kestrelflight had been lucky. Next time, what if something went wrong and she or Jaypaw were killed? ”But enough about that. How’s training with Moorfoot?”

Yes, she had made a note of his new mentor’s name. She had never met Shiningfeather herself, but the younger tom had seemed to like her a lot, and Kestrelflight wouldn’t want to hurt him unnecessarily. She was looking forward to the time when Jaypaw would be a warrior as well, although… part of her didn’t want their border-meetings to end. Surely, after they were both warriors, it would have to stop. Kestrelflight should have stopped coming here already. It wasn’t right to have a piece of her heart in WindClan, and even if it meant saying goodbye to one of her closest friends… she was going to have to back away eventually. He needed to move on in WindClan, and she needed to do the same in ThunderClan. It’s just too bad we couldn’t have figured this out another way. The problem was, Kestrelflight just didn’t see another way… no matter what angle she looked at it from.

@Mauve

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 10th, 2018, 02:49 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Lonestar23

Even though the words Kestrelflight spoke were kind and empathetic, Jaypaw could sense there was something else behind them. Anger... rage... Perhaps she was more upset than she let on that he'd left. A brief wave of confusion hit him, though he just nodded. "Thanks, Kestrelflight," he replied, flicking his tail back and forth as the last few strands of thoughts left him regarding Shiningfoot. Thing were looking up on that front. Moorfoot seemed like a well equipped warrior, and they were already discussing his assessment. Their first training session was tomorrow, so he'd see how well he compared to Shiningfeather.

As she brought up the recent war between ThunderClan and WindClan, he felt piece of guilt settle around him. He'd made the decision to stay out of it, but knew that as a warrior Kestrelflight had no choice in the matter. "From what I heard, it was a rough battle..." he murmured, not sure how far he wanted to dive into it. Or if he wanted to know if Kestrelflight had been injured. Just thinking about it made his stomach churn, and bile rise in his throat. He was angry at his new Clanmates for injuring his friend, and the torn feeling he felt claw at him was just about as worse as any of it. On one paw, he wanted to defend his home - after all, he did have WindClan blood in his veins - but the other half wanted to claw the ears off of any feline that dared lay a paw on Kestreflight. "I would've fought right beside you. We'd be the best team there ever was..." The sentiment in his tone made it hard for Jaypaw to continue the sentence, and instead he just swallowed, watching Kestrelflight's bright eyes with his own deep yellow ones.

The young apprentice was grateful for the subject change, but the thought of the recent battle between their two Clans hovered in his mind. He cleared his throat before speaking, making sure the lump was fully gone."We've been taking about my assessment, but my first training session is tomorrow. He just wants to have one or two before he gives me my final tasks." Jaypaw replied, offering a shrug of his gray furred shoulders. Mostly his training consisted of learning the last of WindClan's special battle techniques; being half-WindClan already gave him the speed needed to master a majority of them, so training wasn't that hard anymore. "He's definitely surprised by my speed though. I think every cat is." It was true. Cats simply only saw his ThunderClan background, and seemed to ignore the fact that his father was full WindClan. But he didn't tend to dwell on it much anymore. After all, he was practically a warrior, and warriors didn't let such things bother them.

It was hard to push down the urge to reach across the border and make sure Kestrelflight was okay. Jaypawp's fur itched to be closer to her, despite knowing how wrong it was. "Kestrelflight..." he began, his tone soft and his eyes round with curiosity and hesitation. He had to tell her. He just had to. Too many nights were spent wondering what she was doing on the other side of the border. Too many walks spent at this very place, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. "...Do you ever wonder what... what things would've been like if I had stayed?" It was a question he asked himself practically everyday. Would he have gone through three mentors? Would he have had more adventures? Made more friends? He had friend in WindClan, and one of his closest friends, Larkpaw, was definitely a bright spirit, but that didn't make him forget about his ThunderClan roots. He watched Kestrelflight with hopeful eyes, his ears swiveled forward in anticipation for her thoughts on it.
Old July 26th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@Arié

She was beyond angry, not caring to be quiet as she ran along the territory. Marigoldbriar was done with being treated like a burden. All she'd asked is to join a hunting patrol- that was it!- but because she couldn't see, she'd been shut down. A small snarl left the molly as she recalled the younger warrior telling her that perhaps she could go help out the elders. Just because I'm blind, I should be stuck to apprentice duties? Is that what they think, then? Well, I'll show them! She was nearing the border and logic told her to keep her distance- no cat couldn't handle a patrol of angry warriors by themselves, let along a blind cat- but the part of her run by anger won over. Besides, if she were to get into a skirmish, fighting off an enemy would prove herself. Thunderclan scent reached Marigold's senses and she slowed, stopping once she came to where she knew the border was. She was blind, but she still knew her territory perfectly. Her paws knew where to take her, and she could easily find herself back at camp. She didn't move anymore, simply standing by the border in slight hopes of coming across an enemy warrior. I'll show them!

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 29th, 2018, 05:17 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@Arié

She was beyond angry, not caring to be quiet as she ran along the territory. Marigoldbriar was done with being treated like a burden. All she'd asked is to join a hunting patrol- that was it!- but because she couldn't see, she'd been shut down. A small snarl left the molly as she recalled the younger warrior telling her that perhaps she could go help out the elders. Just because I'm blind, I should be stuck to apprentice duties? Is that what they think, then? Well, I'll show them! She was nearing the border and logic told her to keep her distance- no cat couldn't handle a patrol of angry warriors by themselves, let along a blind cat- but the part of her run by anger won over. Besides, if she were to get into a skirmish, fighting off an enemy would prove herself. Thunderclan scent reached Marigold's senses and she slowed, stopping once she came to where she knew the border was. She was blind, but she still knew her territory perfectly. Her paws knew where to take her, and she could easily find herself back at camp. She didn't move anymore, simply standing by the border in slight hopes of coming across an enemy warrior. I'll show them!
{My replies will be short - stupid phone and limited time indeed.}

Shadestone, a big and sturdy white brown tom padded along the Thunderclan border. The tom had gotten used to waking up early and heading out for a patrol alone. The sun was bothering him though, shadows flickering on the edge of his eyes but he couldn’t define it, nor see. He was the only up patrolling these borders. Others would ignore that he was off and would be patrolling the borders later on. He picked up a scent of WindClan though and as he walked around the border he finally heard the steps of the other cat. He lifted his head, trying to pinpoint exactly and as he heard the breathing at his ear he said,”I may not see you. But I know where you are.”

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 29th, 2018, 07:33 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

{My replies will be short - stupid phone and limited time indeed.}

Shadestone, a big and sturdy white brown tom padded along the Thunderclan border. The tom had gotten used to waking up early and heading out for a patrol alone. The sun was bothering him though, shadows flickering on the edge of his eyes but he couldn’t define it, nor see. He was the only up patrolling these borders. Others would ignore that he was off and would be patrolling the borders later on. He picked up a scent of WindClan though and as he walked around the border he finally heard the steps of the other cat. He lifted his head, trying to pinpoint exactly and as he heard the breathing at his ear he said,”I may not see you. But I know where you are.”
(you’re totally fine!)

Marigoldbriar heard footsteps, and the scent of Thunderclan told her a warrior was approaching. It had to be a full grown cat- she could tell based off how heavy the footsteps were in comparison to the pawsteps of younger felines- and that there was only one of them, not a whole patrol. What a lucky day for her! As they got closer, she didn’t move, placing her eyes where she guessed they were. They walked right up to her, and the molly got a little unsettled, but she refused to show it. Finally, the other spoke, and his words caught her off guard. “What are the odds of two blind cats meeting one another on the border?” She finally spoke, a snort accompanying her words.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 29th, 2018, 04:37 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

@~Northern_Lights~

Stonewater prowled around ThunderClan territory, his body low and tail flat as he opened his mandibles to taste the sweet air of oak trees in search for prey. Sighing, he closed his muzzle as he couldn't scent anything, and carried on. The tom looked like a snake, slithering through the grass. He cast a worried look up at the clouds, which seemed to be darkening every minute. Stonewater pushed his ears forward, straining for any movement he could see or hear. He stayed perfectly still for a moment, his haunches still low to the ground with his front right paw holding his chest up, and his left paw raised slightly in the air. He heard a slight crepitation of leaves not far off to his right. He swivelled his head towards it, a small smirk illuminating his facial features as he spotted the light brown pelt of a fat squirrel. He began creeping towards the prey, gathering his legs underneath him once he was close enough to make the leap. As the tom sprang off of his haunches, lightning exploded in the sky. Startled like a rabbit, his jump faltered, and he landed with a heavy 'thud' on the ground. Rain began pelting his shadowy grey fur, and thunder boomed in his ears. He stared up at the sky for a moment before pinning his ears to the back of his skull, and beginning the run back- to what he thought, was home. Instead of going inside ThunderClan territory, the grey tom went out of it, across the border into WindClan. His nose was so full of mud and rain, he hadn't noticed the stale border. He looked around, rain blurring his vision heavily. Frustrated, Stonewater stopped and dug his claws into the fleshy earth, blinking away water as he glanced around once more. "I can't find home." He whispered to himself, his brows furrowing in concern as his moss-green orbs were once again flooded with rainwater as the storm pounded on, flattening his once fluffy fur with sheets of rain. Exhausted and wet to the bone, the tom managed to find a gorse bush with some protection, and slithered in. His oculars closed almost instantly, and he fell into a slumber, despite the thunder and lightning booming in his ears.

(ahh! i wrote a lot i'm sorry xD)

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Last edited by Soup; July 29th, 2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old July 30th, 2018, 01:52 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

@Soup
(Oh my gosh mine is so much longer than I realised it would be xD)
Fawnsplash had been warned consistently of the approaching storm, concern rising up amongst her clan mates. Her and a few other warriors had conjugated together not long before the rain begun to violently pour, deciding it best they check the territory for any warriors and apprentices who dared to challenge the storm. The deep chestnut she-cat was assigned the border with Thunderclan, an area she assumed would be empty as it was rare any warriors hunted or trained their apprentices there - even in good weather. The once cocktail-blue sky had turned into a thick tar black colour, the rain getting heavier the closer the she-cat got to the border. Fawnsplash's striped fur deepened in colour, the contrasting shades of her pelt mixing together like two shades of paint on paper. She quickly realised she would have to rely on vision alone, the thick rain water masking away any prominent scents besides that of dangerously wet mud. The moor had become almost pond-like, huge excesses of water making walking extremely hard for the she-cat. Mud dyed her pelt from underbelly down a deep shade of brown, somehow remaining sticky despite the pounding rain. The endless hills of the moor melted into much thicker forest as the border stood only a few dozen feet away from the she-cat, the trees providing some solace against the continuous beating down of the rain. Her pace was quick, as she worried she would not be able to pass back across the moor if it flooded much more; she couldn't waste time if she wanted to return to camp safely. Fawnsplash certainly didn't want to spend the night stranded along the thunderclan border.
Agate eyes searched through the deep green of the forest, quickly realising there was not much to be seen. "Hello?" The she-cat called out, hoping to alert any cats still here to her presence, but she was met with only the noise of the rain. She raised her voice this time, so that it could just be heard clearly enough over the violent noise of the storm, "If there are any cats still here you must return to camp, before the moor itself becomes flooded and you remain stranded here until it's safe to cross again!" Once again she got no response, which likely just meant that no one was here and yet something drove Fawnsplash to continue walking along the border. In search of what exactly she wasn't sure, but something deep down made her feel like she was missing something. Ears were stood alert atop the she-cats head, twitching every now and then when a large raindrop came too close to them. After a few minutes of aimless walking the she-cat was startled to find pawprints etched into the soggy mud beneath her. The tracks were recent, or else they would have disappeared amongst the rain water. Who in the name of Starclan thinks it a wise decision to stay out in this weather? The she-cat pondered to herself, a sense of urgency in her steps as the thought of the ever flooding moor remained ever present in her mind. She followed the pawprints as far as they would take her, and for a moment she could not see any other cat nearby. After a moment of scanning the surrounding area, her eyes locked onto the deep grey, black even, bushy tail which just stuck out from out of the cover of a bush. The she-cat was cautious, lacking any knowledge of a windclan cat with such a deep coloured and large pelt. Etching closer quietly, agate eyes soon came to realise this was no Windclan cat at all. Although the rainwater had done an almost perfect job of erasing any noticeable scents, upon close inspection the tiniest hint of Thunderclan could be smelt off of the cat. Fawnsplash backed away, careful not to wake the tom. A Thunderclanner? Why on Earth is he in Windclan territory, asleep in such a storm? The she-cat assessed what to do, oblivious to the rising water of the moor as she turned her attention to the pressing matter at hand. Deep agate eyes glanced over in the direction of Thunderclan, quickly realising why the tom had strayed into Windclan. You can't smell any of the borders, he probably crossed without even realising and got trapped due to the storm. He's probably not even aware he's in Windclan's territory She felt somewhat bad for the tom, despite knowing deep down she should probably chase him out of the territory. But she took pity on the tom, noting his soaking wet pelt and how exhausted he must have been to fall asleep in this weather.
Realising how long she had been standing there, the she-cat gasped without regard for if the tom heard. The moor! She turned on her heels and sprinted as quickly as her legs would allow in this weather, careful not to slip and injure herself. Upon reaching the moor she was desperately disappointed to discover the rain water was almost above her chest! There was no way she could safely pass without the risk of getting stuck, and she certainly didn't want to drown. Ironically a kit, a baby rabbit, had come to the same fate she had wanted to avoid. Drowned within the deep mud, the she-cat bent down to pick up the lifeless creature within her maw. She had no idea what she planned to do next, knowing she couldn't stand here and wait in the pouring rain for the moor to dry. She knew her only option was to find shelter amongst the forest of the border with Thunderclan, turning, defeated, away from the moor as she padded back towards where she had seen the Thunderclan tom. She sat across from where he slept, a small distance between them, so she could keep an eye on him. Though she felt sorry for him, she also knew she couldn't allow herself to be fooled by what may be a complete misinterpretation on her half. Placing the dead rabbit beneath her, she sat cold and wet beneath the small shelter a tree had come to offer. Watching and waiting for the tom to awaken.

Last edited by North; July 30th, 2018 at 03:49 AM.
Old July 30th, 2018, 06:56 AM
souperman

(Welcome to ttttttimeskip!)

(If you don't know that vine I just look stupid xD click me!!)

@~Northern_Lights~
The grey tom rose from his slumber groggily. At first, he thought he was back in ThunderClan, except he couldn't hear any other cats shifting in their nests around him. He tried to stand up, only to be whacked in the head by a gorse branch. "Ow! Fox dung!" He swore, dropping low on his haunches into a hunter's crouch. Slowly, he backed out of the makeshift den, shaking the small water droplets that had fallen from the branches off his fluffy, grey pelt. Stonewater was pretty much dry, and his eyes squinted as he tried to gaze around what should've been the forest, and instead was the moor. Where..? He turned a full 360, stopping again the gorse bush that had been his home for one night. All of the sudden, WindClan bathed on his tongue. As realization dawned on him, Stonewater began to be very worried, his almond shaped, mossy, green eyes wide with fear and concern. I crossed into WindClan last night!

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥

Old July 30th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

@Soup (Sorry, I had a friend over~)
Fawnsplash's agate gaze watched carefully from the shadows she sat within, her deep chestnut fur consumed by the shade the short trees above her provided. She flinched as she watched the Thunderclan tom stumble somewhat clumsily out of his makeshift den, surprise and shock written across his features as he came to what she assumed was the realisation he was not in Thunderclan. She felt herself brace, ready to launch at the tom and chase him out of the territory. But something, pity perhaps, prevented her from acting so aggressively. Watching him with intrigue for only a moment longer, the slender she-cat stood to her paws and strode as confidently as she could into the much brighter area of land just in front of he tom. She puffed out her chest as she inspected him, half assessing if he was a threat half assessing if he was hurt. He was clearly much stronger than her, and would likely do some serious damage if the two came into conflict. Fawnsplash knew she had to avoid this at all costs, and chasing him out would likely only aggravate him. "You do realise you're in Windclan territory," She hissed as aggressively as she could, doing her best to hide the nervousness she felt inside. Her tail swayed capriciously, low to the ground as if she were willing it not to hide beneath her in submission. This was her clan's land, and she had every right, and obligation, as a warrior of windclan to protect it. "I will not chase you out, as I assume the storm is what cause you the confusion of entering Windclan's territory obliviously," She spoke, a much softer voice escaping her giving way to the caring and amiable she-cat she truly was. "You aren't hurt, are you?" She inquired, still maintaining a powerful dominance over the situation but also managing to sound friendly and inviting. She saw no aggression in the tom, or any reason for him to attack her in cold blood. But she didn't want to make any brass assumptions too quickly, especially not when she had no where to run with the moor still being somewhat flooded.
Old July 30th, 2018, 02:16 PM
souperman

@~Northern_Lights~

Stonewater contemplated the molly, his maw raised slightly as his green oculars looked down at her. Having such long limbs, he was taller then the feline, and generally realized he was probably stronger than her, too. He observed an extended moment before his long, bushy tail swept the ground below him. "I did not realize I was in WindClan territory until a few moments ago." The charcoal tom spoke calmly, his voice deep and tranquil. He had no will to fight, and preferred to keep things undisturbed between clans. "I had been drowned out by the storm, as you said earlier." He dipped his head to the molly, indicating his words. "I thank you for your concern, I am not injured." He turned to look across the moor, his ears standing alert atop his head. He noticed the puddles across them and realized the spongy area would be excellent at absorbing the rainwater. "This area must have overflown last night, with all the heavy rain. I'm assuming you're a morning patrol?" He asked suddenly, swivelling his head back over to gaze the molly in her beautiful eyes.

who, me?
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥