Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 08:31 PM
Most Wholesome Scenes?
by Kacey!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:24 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:22 PM
Hi there!!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:20 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Ian
Today 08:14 PM

Old October 23rd, 2023, 07:29 PM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Spireclan [RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

*Vine slowly laid down*

"Um... Hi? Can I help you? I-I'm sorry, is this your nest? I'll move."

*She stands up slowly and moved to a different nest*
HUNTER, Dogear: queen's dens

Dogear was internally screaming, and he rushed to placate the other cat, wanting her to lay back down. If he was going to be yelled at by a caretaker before, he was going to get flayed alive and sacrificed to the Sun if he continued stressing the queen out.

"Oh, uh, no it's not-" He meowed hurriedly, stumbling over his words. "Sit down- Uh, please." Dogear could already feel the lecture coming.

SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

my art store :3
Old October 23rd, 2023, 07:37 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post
HUNTER, Dogear: queen's dens

Dogear was internally screaming, and he rushed to placate the other cat, wanting her to lay back down. If he was going to be yelled at by a caretaker before, he was going to get flayed alive and sacrificed to the Sun if he continued stressing the queen out.

"Oh, uh, no it's not-" He meowed hurriedly, stumbling over his words. "Sit down- Uh, please." Dogear could already feel the lecture coming.

*Vine was confused but laid down in another nest*

"What's wrong? Why are you so, uh... Scared? I'm not that scary, right?"

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 23rd, 2023, 07:47 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

*Vine was confused but laid down in another nest*

"What's wrong? Why are you so, uh... Scared? I'm not that scary, right?"

HUNTER, Dogear: queens dens

The colourpoint's internal screaming was cut off at the she-cat's question, and he blinked, uttering a short meow. "Eh?" He went over the cat's response in his head again, before he finally registered her words, and replied. "Oh! Uh, I mean no? Unless you want to be, in which case still no, you should try taking notes from Cedarstorm for that, he has a really mean glare-" The cat rambled, completely missing her point as he regaled Cedarstorm's intimidating behaviours and mannerisms.
SpireClan is set in an eco-brutalist setting, with harsh ethos, and an overarching plot line

Old October 23rd, 2023, 09:28 PM
error in the code

Quote:

HUNTER, Dogear: queens dens

The colourpoint's internal screaming was cut off at the she-cat's question, and he blinked, uttering a short meow. "Eh?" He went over the cat's response in his head again, before he finally registered her words, and replied. "Oh! Uh, I mean no? Unless you want to be, in which case still no, you should try taking notes from Cedarstorm for that, he has a really mean glare-" The cat rambled, completely missing her point as he regaled Cedarstorm's intimidating behaviours and mannerisms.
*Vine gulped nervously, shivering as she pressed herself close against the nest she was in, and asked him to stop, ears pinned*

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 23rd, 2023 at 10:08 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2023, 10:50 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

*Vine gulped nervously, shivering as she pressed herself close against the nest she was in, and asked him to stop*
HUNTER, Dogear: queen's den

Dogear finally noticed the queen's state, and stopped talking, unsure what to do. He probably shouldn't have kept going on like that anyway, but he was severely regretting coming into the dens now, considering how scared the she-cat seemed. The inklings of guilt started to grow in his gut, but was quickly overshadowed by an ominous feeling.

CARETAKER, Polefall: middle floors, queen's den

The black she-cat stepped into the den, lithely slipping around the entrance walls without a sound. Her walk was almost a stalking walk, grey eyes sharp and trained on the younger cat like prey, as her long, fluffy tail swayed from side to side. Under the fluffy mass of her pelt, it was clear she had a powerful, bulky frame, standing a head taller than the young warrior in front of her, and when she spoke, her voice was like ice.

"Dogear." She growled, standing directly behind the nervously sweating cat. "Leave the cat alone. You are not allowed in the queen's dens - you are a nuisance." The caretaker smoothly circled around the colourpoint cat, and gave him a scathing side-eyed glance, before turning to Vine.

To the queen, Polefall's demeanour was drastically different - gentler, and as soft as Polefall could be. "I've heard that you've taken sanctuary within the Spire, I'm one of the caretakers here." She purred, lowering her head to the she-cat in submission and touching her nose to the other's slowly. "I'll be taking care of you while you stay here."

Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:15 PM
error in the code

Quote:
HUNTER, Dogear: queen's den

Dogear finally noticed the queen's state, and stopped talking, unsure what to do. He probably shouldn't have kept going on like that anyway, but he was severely regretting coming into the dens now, considering how scared the she-cat seemed. The inklings of guilt started to grow in his gut, but was quickly overshadowed by an ominous feeling.

CARETAKER, Polefall: middle floors, queen's den

The black she-cat stepped into the den, lithely slipping around the entrance walls without a sound. Her walk was almost a stalking walk, grey eyes sharp and trained on the younger cat like prey, as her long, fluffy tail swayed from side to side. Under the fluffy mass of her pelt, it was clear she had a powerful, bulky frame, standing a head taller than the young warrior in front of her, and when she spoke, her voice was like ice.

"Dogear." She growled, standing directly behind the nervously sweating cat. "Leave the cat alone. You are not allowed in the queen's dens - you are a nuisance." The caretaker smoothly circled around the colourpoint cat, and gave him a scathing side-eyed glance, before turning to Vine.

To the queen, Polefall's demeanour was drastically different - gentler, and as soft as Polefall could be. "I've heard that you've taken sanctuary within the Spire, I'm one of the caretakers here." She purred, lowering her head to the she-cat in submission and touching her nose to the other's slowly. "I'll be taking care of you while you stay here."
~~Vine~~

Vine watched all of this go on with fear. Maybe this place wasn't the best place to find shelter and help... Maybe he kits were going to be in danger... What if she wasn't safe? What if-

"Wh-" She stopped herself quickly as the new she-cat touched noses with her own, saying she was a caretaker and that she will take care of Vine while she stayed. Vine stared at the she-cat with fear and uncertainty.

"How do I know I'm safe here now? How do I know my kits will be safe here now?" She managed, eyeing the male cat with more fear as he left the den.

◺--------------◿
Old October 25th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Dawn Sighed as her little paws carried her across the ground, The 3 moon old molly tripped and fell into a ball, her claws unsheathing as she tried to stop herself from hitting a tree that's gnarled up, The molly gasped as she hit the tree hard, breaking a leg and a few scratches. Her yellow eyes glanced around as she got up and limped on, the mute molly Continued on her walk, her glanced slowly up as she near what seemed to be the tallspine, her eyes looked at it for a moment before looking around for a place to rest.

@endlesshax

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 25th, 2023, 02:20 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ View Post
Blushedsunset

Blushedsunset smiled a little, but, reading the room, knew she had to now tell Vine. She stepped out of the den and sat down with the rouge.

' ' Bleakstar has approved you to stay until your kits are born. If you wish to stay in Spireclan you will need to prove yourself. ' ' She meowed.

' ' Follow me, i'll show you to where you will be staying. ' ' Blushedsunset lead the rouge to the middle floors with a smile on her face.

' ' You can stay here while your a queen, if you ever need help you can always find a friendly face here. ' ' Blushedsunset smiled, then licked her paw and waited for Vine's repsonse.
@pumpkinbubble.

LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den, lower floors

In his dreams, a looming entity plagued him from above, bright eyes burning a hole into his pelt, staring. He was back on the tower, surrounded by blue, as far as the eye could see. The Spire was a speck below him, trees like ants. He couldn’t look at the being, their pelt blinding him. The only colour there was blue. Blue, blue, blue. Everywhere, all at once. No clouds, no land, just blue. Then, Archstar’s eyes, from between his paws - matted fur and mangled form - his mouth opening, saying something-

He woke up with a gasp, panting, claws dug deep into the moss below him. Bleakstar’s pelt stood on end, and he stared ferociously in front of him. It took a few moments before he could calm himself, slowly standing up before stretching. His back ached furiously, but the cobwebs held strong, and it refused to bleed. That was enough.

Bleakstar thanked the Sky that the apprentice, Sparrowpaw, was still out. He didn’t need anyone else seeing that. His thoughts idly wandered towards the dream - if he could call it that. ‘A prophecy…?’ He thought, worried, before shaking the thought away. If it was, then Cedarstorm would hear something also. Luminescence told her tales in tandem with the Sun, usually.

He began moving with purposeful steadiness, unwilling to show weakness despite his injuries, and stepped out of the den, glancing over the floor. He needed to find Blushedsunset; the clan meeting was long overdue.

[open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post
Dawn Sighed as her little paws carried her across the ground, The 3 moon old molly tripped and fell into a ball, her claws unsheathing as she tried to stop herself from hitting a tree that's gnarled up, The molly gasped as she hit the tree hard, breaking a leg and a few scratches. Her yellow eyes glanced around as she got up and limped on, the mute molly Continued on her walk, her glanced slowly up as she near what seemed to be the tallspine, her eyes looked at it for a moment before looking around for a place to rest.

@endlesshax

HUNTER, Dogear: outside, southern forest

The colourpoint cat dashed down the Spire, out of the building towards the forest, thanking the Sun and the Sky that Polefall had gotten distracted so quickly - the last time he had been found chatting with a queen in there, as a young apprentice, the she-cat had dragged him out to Sun-haven and set him to gathering herbs from daylight to sundown, all the while criticising him thoroughly and drilling him on his healing knowledge (of which he had none), before she had let him go.

He had still had to hunt for that day, and had ended up traipsing around outside in the dark and cold until he managed to find a tiny mouse to bring back. When his commander had found out, he had been given an even bigger quota for the next day. It took days until he had made up for the lost time, though Grimtwilight kept telling him that it only took so long because he never got up, oddly. Dogear still wasn’t sure why they would keep bringing that up.

Either way, he was extremely glad he had escaped from her as he did - he was sure that Polefall would have some worse punishment for him if he hadn’t. The hunter decided to avoid the middle floors entirely for a bit - surely there was space in the protectors or gatherers dens. He hoped so, at least.

The floppy-eared cat heard a rustle nearby, and their gaze sharpened, before they tripped over an oddly large tree root, and fell flat on their face. He let out a small groan at the pain.

Quote:

~~Vine~~

Vine watched all of this go on with fear. Maybe this place wasn't the best place to find shelter and help... Maybe he kits were going to be in danger... What if she wasn't safe? What if-

"Wh-" She stopped herself quickly as the new she-cat touched noses with her own, saying she was a caretaker and that she will take care of Vine while she stayed. Vine stared at the she-cat with fear and uncertainty.

"How do I know I'm safe here now? How do I know my kits will be safe here now?" She managed, eyeing the male cat with more fear as he left the den.

CARETAKER, Polefall: queens dens

“You will be safe here.” Polefall reassured the cat, voice a deep rumble as she purred, willing the queen to relax. “I am here specifically to protect you, to help you. Again, you will be under my care, and I won’t allow anything to happen to you.” She laid down in front of the loner, taking care to move softly and obviously, letting no actions come as a surprise for the nervous she-cat.

The caretaker tucked her paws under her, flicking the tip of her fluffy tail in front of her chest. “Dogear is a hunter of this clan, if an idiot. They mean well, but they don’t notice when they’re doing something they shouldn’t.” Polefall seemed begrudgingly fond of the cat, despite her words before. “They would never hurt you purposefully, and on the chance that they did try to, I would deal with them.” Her tone steeled with the last part, and she locked eyes with Vine, showing her conviction.

Last edited by endlesshax; October 25th, 2023 at 02:42 PM.
Old October 25th, 2023, 02:31 PM
error in the code

Quote:

LEADER, Bleakstar: medicine cat den, lower floors

In his dreams, a looming entity plagued him from above, bright eyes burning a hole into his pelt, staring. He was back on the tower, surrounded by blue, as far as the eye could see. The Spire was a speck below him, trees like ants. He couldn’t look at the being, their pelt blinding him. The only colour there was blue. Blue, blue, blue. Everywhere, all at once. No clouds, no land, just blue. Then, Archstar’s eyes, from between his paws - matted fur and mangled form - his mouth opening, saying something-

He woke up with a gasp, panting, claws dug deep into the moss below him. Bleakstar’s pelt stood on end, and he stared ferociously in front of him. It took a few moments before he could calm himself, slowly standing up before stretching. His back ached furiously, but the cobwebs held strong, and it refused to bleed. That was enough.

Bleakstar thanked the Sky that the apprentice, Sparrowpaw, was still out. He didn’t need anyone else seeing that. His thoughts idly wandered towards the dream - if he could call it that. ‘A prophecy…?’ He thought, worried, before shaking the thought away. If it was, then Cedarstorm would hear something also. Luminescence told her tales in tandem with the Sun, usually.

He began moving with purposeful steadiness, unwilling to show weakness despite his injuries, and stepped out of the den, glancing over the floor. He needed to find Blushedsunset; the clan meeting was long overdue.

[open]

HUNTER, Dogear: outside, southern forest

The colourpoint cat dashed down the Spire, out of the building towards the forest, thanking the Sun and the Sky that Polefall had gotten distracted so quickly - the last time he had been found chatting with a queen in there, as a young apprentice, the she-cat had dragged him out to the greenhouse and set him to gathering herbs from daylight to sundown, all the while criticising him thoroughly and drilling him on his healing knowledge (of which he had none), before she had let him go.

He had still had to hunt for that day, and had ended up traipsing around outside in the dark and cold until he managed to find a tiny mouse to bring back. When his commander had found out, he had been given an even bigger quota for the next day. It took days until he had made up for the lost time, though Grimtwilight kept telling him that it only took so long because he never got up, oddly. Dogear still wasn’t sure why they would keep bringing that up.

Either way, he was extremely glad he had escaped from her as he did - he was sure that Polefall would have some worse punishment for him if he hadn’t. The hunter decided to avoid the middle floors entirely for a bit - surely there was space in the protectors or gatherers dens. He hoped so, at least.

The floppy-eared cat heard a rustle nearby, and their gaze sharpened, before they tripped over an oddly large tree root, and fell flat on their face. He let out a small groan at the pain.

CARETAKER, Polefall: queens dens

“You will be safe here.” Polefall reassured the cat, voice a deep rumble as she purred, willing the queen to relax. “I am here specifically to protect you, to help you. Again, you will be under my care, and I won’t allow anything to happen to you.” She laid down in front of the loner, taking care to move softly and obviously, letting no actions come as a surprise for the nervous she-cat.

The caretaker tucked her paws under her, flicking the tip of her fluffy tail in front of her chest. “Dogear is a hunter of this clan, if an idiot. They mean well, but they don’t notice when they’re doing something they shouldn’t.” Polefall seemed begrudgingly fond of the cat, despite her words before. “They would never hurt you purposefully, and on the chance that they did try to, I would deal with them.” Her tone steeled with the last part, and she locked eyes with Vine, showing her conviction.
*Vine gave a small nod, still scared and lowered herself so close to the ground in her nest that her belly pressed against the ground*

(Sorry for short post)

◺--------------◿
Old October 25th, 2023, 02:41 PM
resident meowmeow

Quote:

*Vine gave a small nod, still scared and lowered herself so close to the ground in her nest that her belly pressed against the ground*

(Sorry for short post)
[its no problem!!! dw about it]

CARETAKER, Polefall: queen's dens

Polefall closed her eyes as she continued to purr, inviting the other she-cat to lay near her. Cats like the other were part of the reason why Polefall had decided to become a caretaker - she wanted to prove to them that they could be safe, that there was a place for them, under Luminescence's sky.