Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM

Old July 27th, 2018, 10:07 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz
Once she heard her brother speak she rolled her eyes in a friendly manner and padded over to him she saw his odd sleeping position for a second before he decided to wake up. Making her raise her eyebrow but that quickly washed away . " yes it's me . " she confirmed with a giggle . She set the squirrels down next to her brother when she made it to him , she sat down and cleaned her chest fur for a while . She giggled again when she looked at him " how in starclans name did you manage to sleep in that position ? Is it comfortable ? " she asked . When she saw it he kinda looked like a dead beetle . " for a moment I mistook you for a rather large furry beetle " she added with a smirk. he looked like a complete mouse brain in that position .I'm surprised his back isn't hurting.who am I kidding ? He is a mouse brain she just rolled her eyes at herself once again he's not a mouse brain he has his own ways in doing things . You should know that by now I should . Your correct. But I don't . Still not used to him after so many moons " also I got ya a squirrel " she meowed with a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 27th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.
Old July 30th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Checkmate

"How do you not sleep in that position?" he inquired back, his brow raising. However, his jaw dropped slightly and his paw raised to his chest in offense. "I am no beetle, ma'am" he responded with a gasp at the end of his statement. "If anything, I am a caterpillar, thank you very much!" he spoke, setting his paw on the ground. His posture adjusted a little as he held his chin up the best he could since the den ceiling was poking at his ears. "I'm just waiting to become a butterfly," a grin spread across his face as he settled back into his comfortable posture.

His eyes looked down at the squirrel she brought in. "Well thank ya," he responded, his tail tip twitching as his mouth watered a little. Now that he thought about it, he was kind of hungry.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 30th, 2018, 08:36 PM

@Suspiciousmindz

" I'm not sure . I'll have to try that sometime then " sheepfuzz replied with a giggle then she laughed at his response making her ears flatten a bit " if you say so. Let me know when you start flying ok? " she meowed through her laughter . She caught her breath after a bit as she did her ears went back up and her gaze returned to her brother with a sigh " your welcome good sir! " she meowed with a dramatic bow since he said ' ma'am ' might as well say it . When she sat back up a giggle escaped before flicking her ears after a bit she had her own grin " hey I got a riddle for ya . What walks on four legs in the morning two in the afternoon and three in the evening ? " she asked with a small smirk and a tail twitch . shouldn't you two be doing your duties ?shush! I've done my jobs already fleabrain. I can take my brother on a border patrol or something if that makes you feel better very well.... " wanna go on a border patrol with me after this? " she asked tilting her head . She then bent down to her own squirrel and took a bite out of it nearly forgetting it . She savored the irony taste of the blood it carried and swallowed now looking up at her brother awaiting her answer to her riddle .

Old August 6th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Just A Fossil

@Checkmate

"You sure do, you're missing out!" he replied with an amused purr. The tom then furrowed his brows a little. "What do you mean, when I can fly? I can already fly, silly, you just haven't see that yet!" he replied, his tail raising in the air a little bit, waving with delight. "Jumping from the top of a tree counts as flying. You're in the air long enough, it counts!" he chuckled a little.

Then her riddle came up. This, he didn't know. "What?" he replied, his head tilting, her bi-colored eyes showing his curiosity as well.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 6th, 2018, 07:35 PM

@Suspiciousmindz

Sheepfuzz raised her eyebrow " that's not flying if you don't have another branch to land on " she meowed and giggled " you'll just plummet straight towards the ground and land on your stomach. And creatures with wings don't do that. " she added through her giggling . " are you taking lessons from crowfoot on branch jumping ? " she asked with a smile . " he is rather good at it " she added . After a while she grew impatient but once he spoke again she was kinda disappointed making her ears fold back a bit but went back up in no time " the answer is twolegs. Their kits walk on four , the adults walk on two , and the elders walk on three " she meowed .

Last edited by Leucos; August 6th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
Old August 26th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Just A Fossil

@Checkmate

Rabbitskip snorted in distaste, his ears flicking at her response. "I do just fine on my own!" he replied, acting offended for a moment, before flicking his tail towards her. "I do so well, it is considered flying, I wouldn't tell a lie," he winked towards her with a chuckle once more. Although the answer to her riddle wasn't what he was expecting. He thought for a moment then gave her a suspicious stare. "Like you've seen twolegs before," he replied sarcastically. "There's no way you have! They don't come out this far," he spoke with a huff.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 26th, 2018, 12:58 PM

@Suspiciousmindz
The Molly just giggled at his response " I guess it's one of those things you'll have to see to believe huh? " she meowed with a flick of her fluffy tail . Her eyes shined with a smirk " Maybe I have , maybe I havent. But ,remember we do have cats in our clans that have seen two legs before. And there is always our dreams as well. Also get this , Twolegs have these things called Gumdrops , and they're supposed to be sweet . Like I'll eat anything a twoleg gives me. I'll eat a rat or something from the carrion place before that if it ever comes to it " she meowed now shaking her head and closed her eyes in disgust " kcuy! " she added and stuck her tongue out . She shook her fur a bit and decided to clean her chest fur yet again " how do you think mom and dad are doing ? I haven't seen them in a while...I don't really like it " she meowed some sadness could be heard in her tone when she mentioned them.

Old August 26th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Just A Fossil

@Checkmate

"I'd totally try it!" he replied, giving her a curious look now. He would be interesting in something "sweet", although he wasn't sure what that would taste like. Everything out here had a gamey taste to them. So that was what he was used to. "As long as it looks appetizing of course," he commented, trying to back himself up.

Noticing the tone in her voice growing sad, his ears folded back a little. He didn't like sadness, there was no reason for her to be sad. "They're doing find. They're just busy like us with warrior duties," he tried to sound confident, although, he wasn't sure where they were or how they were doing either. He knew Owlbelly was probably busy, but mom? He had no idea.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old August 27th, 2018, 07:58 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

It was hard for Crowfoot to stay still, even while sleeping. The piebald tom twitched and turned, limbs even jerking as if he were busy bounding through the trees, as he usually did. Any sane cat would think he was having night (or morning) terrors, but this was simply how his sleep ended. He'd kick into activity right afterwards, ready to start off his day with a cheery smile as if he'd never been kicking and writhing in the first place. Odd-coloured eyes snapping open as his morning was ready to start, it didn't take long for him to wake up and get a quick groom in before it was time to hunt and be active. He hurriedly rasped his tongue over the sides of his pelt, gaze flittering about from his littermate to his own fur as he prepared himself for the day.

"Awaken, dear brother!" he cried, almost as if he were trying to summon a StarClan cat, or rouse a cat from a thousand moon slumber. The tom's white-tipped tail was held high as he prodded at his sibling with a paw, expecting to spend the day with his family. He'd been getting close with a variety of she-cats recently, though in turn he'd sacrificed family time. Now would be the time to make up for it! His family had to come first, today.
Old August 27th, 2018, 09:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Tyler_Joseph ||

It was hard for Crowfoot to stay still, even while sleeping. The piebald tom twitched and turned, limbs even jerking as if he were busy bounding through the trees, as he usually did. Any sane cat would think he was having night (or morning) terrors, but this was simply how his sleep ended. He'd kick into activity right afterwards, ready to start off his day with a cheery smile as if he'd never been kicking and writhing in the first place. Odd-coloured eyes snapping open as his morning was ready to start, it didn't take long for him to wake up and get a quick groom in before it was time to hunt and be active. He hurriedly rasped his tongue over the sides of his pelt, gaze flittering about from his littermate to his own fur as he prepared himself for the day.

"Awaken, dear brother!" he cried, almost as if he were trying to summon a StarClan cat, or rouse a cat from a thousand moon slumber. The tom's white-tipped tail was held high as he prodded at his sibling with a paw, expecting to spend the day with his family. He'd been getting close with a variety of she-cats recently, though in turn he'd sacrificed family time. Now would be the time to make up for it! His family had to come first, today.
Dogcry was mostly while he slept, immersed in his dream. His paws occasionally moved, as if he was walking. and he muttered a few incomprehensible words. Knowing him, he was probably dreaming about hunting or patrolling. His dreams were always about something he strived to be great in. Which was pretty much everything. He was ambitious, sometimes overly so, and even in sleep he was doing warrior duties.

The black and white tom's eyes opened as his brother prodded him with his paw. He stretched for a moment before standing in his nest. "I'm up, i'm up," he replied, not bothering to question how he was already so awake. He himself was already excited for the day. "Not going to chase a she-cat today?" He teased after a moment of letting any dreariness leave. He had to admit, it was nice finally having some time with his sibling.