Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 05:38 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:37 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:35 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:34 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:27 PM

Old August 6th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@woly

Whitestep stumbled into the medicine den, eyes dull and fixed in a horrified expression. The queen suppressed a low wail of grief, as the thought of her lost mate returned to mind. Her kit, Owlkit was pressed softly against her flank, eyes concerned and troubled. "Daypaw," Owlkit called. "Daypaw, I think Whitestep could use some help." Owlkit gave her mother a sharp glance as Whitestep began to protest. Angrily snapping her jaws shut, Whitestep huffed. Why should she listen to her kit? She was Owlkit's mother for StarClan's sake! StarClan, she growled to herself. If StarClan is so kind and powerful why did they take Leafclaw away from me? Whitestep lashed her tail as her claws worked at the ground.

(Sorry it's short, writers block.)

Last edited by Role; August 6th, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:23 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Lynxpaw stumbled into the medicine cat's den, following her sister and clenched her jaws as she felt pain in her right front leg again.

(I know it's short but, @woly Flameleaf is coming in also as lynx paws sister btw so, @Flameleaf)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Mintpaw padded on beside her sister, supporting her. "Shh. Lay down. The med cat will help you." She mewed comfortingly. Mintpaw lay next to Lynxpaw and began grooming her.

@woly

Character Site

Old August 6th, 2017, 03:34 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Mintpaw padded on beside her sister, supporting her. "Shh. Lay down. The med cat will help you." She mewed comfortingly. Mintpaw lay next to Lynxpaw and began grooming her.

@woly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Lynxpaw stumbled into the medicine cat's den, following her sister and clenched her jaws as she felt pain in her right front leg again.

(I know it's short but, @woly Flameleaf is coming in also as lynx paws sister btw so, @Flameleaf)
Daypaw was currently towards the back of the den, organizing herbs between the cracks of the rock. They were still trying to get used to being in Riverclans den. Things werent organized to Daypaws liking, but it would do. Turning around they caught sight of two shecats, looking gravely injured. Immeditaly they grabbed some poppy seeds, slowly padding to the cats. Their eyes scanned the apprentices body for the injury-her leg. ¨Your leg-injured. Tell me what happened.¨ they mumbled to them, their voice muffled from the poppy flower in their mouth. They shook the flower slightly, a few seeds falling from it. ¨Eat two of those seeds, itll ease your pain.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@woly

Whitestep stumbled into the medicine den, eyes dull and fixed in a horrified expression. The queen suppressed a low wail of grief, as the thought of her lost mate returned to mind. Her kit, Owlkit was pressed softly against her flank, eyes concerned and troubled. "Daypaw," Owlkit called. "Daypaw, I think Whitestep could use some help." Owlkit gave her mother a sharp glance as Whitestep began to protest. Angrily snapping her jaws shut, Whitestep huffed. Why should she listen to her kit? She was Owlkit's mother for StarClan's sake! StarClan, she growled to herself. If StarClan is so kind and powerful why did they take Leafclaw away from me? Whitestep lashed her tail as her claws worked at the ground.

(Sorry it's short, writers block.)
The flood had taken a toll on Daypaw too, when Whitestep arrived they were resting in their nest, herbs plastered to their side from where Geckoleaf placed them. But they jumped up at the sight of a queen and a kit entering. Daypaw stood up slowly, padding to the mollys side and letting her weight rest in them instead of Owlkits. ¨You did the right thing by bringing your mother here, Owlkit.¨ they mumbled small praise. They walked over,Whitestep still leaning on their side, and ushered her into an empty nest. They figured she shouldnt be on her paws. ¨What happened to you?¨
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw was currently towards the back of the den, organizing herbs between the cracks of the rock. They were still trying to get used to being in Riverclans den. Things werent organized to Daypaws liking, but it would do. Turning around they caught sight of two shecats, looking gravely injured. Immeditaly they grabbed some poppy seeds, slowly padding to the cats. Their eyes scanned the apprentices body for the injury-her leg. ¨Your leg-injured. Tell me what happened.¨ they mumbled to them, their voice muffled from the poppy flower in their mouth. They shook the flower slightly, a few seeds falling from it. ¨Eat two of those seeds, itll ease your pain.¨
Lynxpaw licked up the seeds and sighed, already feeling a bit better. She looked at Daypaw mewed and, still in a little pain, winced,"I was running away from the flood,"she clenched her jaws and flicked her stumpy tail,"and my leg got stuck in a muddy hole while the rest of my body kept moving, so I stumbled and fell. Then I kept feeling sharp pains every time I put weight on it and sometimes even when I didn't,"she motioned to her leg which was twisted at a weird angle.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Mintpaw stopped grooming Lynxpaw and looked up. "She hurt her leg in the flood," She explained. "I think its broken... But um not sure, um not a medicine cat..." After talking to Daypaw, Mintpaw went back to grooming her sister.

@Hollydawn

Character Site

Old August 6th, 2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Mintpaw stopped grooming Lynxpaw and looked up. "She hurt her leg in the flood," She explained. "I think its broken... But um not sure, um not a medicine cat..." After talking to Daypaw, Mintpaw went back to grooming her sister.

@Hollydawn
Lynxpaw purred as Mintpaw groomed her.
Old August 6th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

The flood had taken a toll on Daypaw too, when Whitestep arrived they were resting in their nest, herbs plastered to their side from where Geckoleaf placed them. But they jumped up at the sight of a queen and a kit entering. Daypaw stood up slowly, padding to the mollys side and letting her weight rest in them instead of Owlkits. ¨You did the right thing by bringing your mother here, Owlkit.¨ they mumbled small praise. They walked over,Whitestep still leaning on their side, and ushered her into an empty nest. They figured she shouldnt be on her paws. ¨What happened to you?¨
Owlkit puffed out her chest with pride. Realizing her mother left her side, she rushed to help Daypaw guide Whitestep to a nest. Whitestep sat down with a huff. "Nothing happened to me," she snapped. "Owlkit is just being pushy." Owlkit winced. "I'm not being pushy, Whitestep," Owlkit told her. Whitestep sniffed and turned her head away. "Like I said, nothing happened to me, but.." She trailed off. Owlkit sat down beside her grieving mother, and nudged her. "Go on," she urged. Whitestep bit back a snarl, and took a deep breath. "Leafclaw is dead!" Her words came out in a yowl of grief and anger. Owlkit covered her mother's fur in gentle licks.

Last edited by Role; August 6th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 01:13 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Lynxpaw licked up the seeds and sighed, already feeling a bit better. She looked at Daypaw mewed and, still in a little pain, winced,"I was running away from the flood,"she clenched her jaws and flicked her stumpy tail,"and my leg got stuck in a muddy hole while the rest of my body kept moving, so I stumbled and fell. Then I kept feeling sharp pains every time I put weight on it and sometimes even when I didn't,"she motioned to her leg which was twisted at a weird angle.
Daypaw looked towards the apprentice, eyes scanning over the leg. They sighed,¨Its..broken.¨ They had never treated a broken leg before, but they guessed it was a first time for everything. They scooted closer to the leg, pressing a paw firmly down on the limb,¨Can you feel this?¨ They pressed their paw further, giving pressure,¨if you do, tell me if it hurts.¨ They needed to know if the leg was paralyzed in anyway and what they were dealing with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Owlkit puffed out her chest with pride. Realizing her mother left her side, she rushed to help Daypaw guide Whitestep to a nest. Whitestep sat down with a huff. "Nothing happened to me," she snapped. "Owlkit is just being pushy." Owlkit winced. "I'm not being pushy, Whitestep," Owlkit told her. Whitestep sniffed and turned her head away. "Like I said, nothing happened to me, but.." She trailed off. Owlkit sat down beside her grieving mother, and nudged her. "Go on," she urged. Whitestep bit back a snarl, and took a deep breath. "Leafclaw is dead!" Her words came out in a yowl of grief and anger. Owlkit covered her mother's fur in gentle licks.
Daypaw leaned down to Owlkit out of Whitesteps earshot,¨Im guessing Leafclaw is her mate?¨ they whispered. Though by the mollys reaction they could guess yes. They knew being a medicine cat it would be more then just healing. But it would be dealing with emotional distress. They wondered how Kestrelberry would have dealed with this. Daypaw was terrible at comforting. They thought back to how Geckoleaf had comforted them. Daypaw sighed, sitting down infront of the queen, tucking their paws under them neatly. ¨Tell me about them,¨ they mewed. They knew sometimes when in grief, talking about good memories of your loved ones helped when dealing with loss. They knew if they asked what happened it would only make the molly more distressed, and they didnt want that.
Old August 7th, 2017, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Daypaw looked towards the apprentice, eyes scanning over the leg. They sighed,¨Its..broken.¨ They had never treated a broken leg before, but they guessed it was a first time for everything. They scooted closer to the leg, pressing a paw firmly down on the limb,¨Can you feel this?¨ They pressed their paw further, giving pressure,¨if you do, tell me if it hurts.¨ They needed to know if the leg was paralyzed in anyway and what they were dealing with.
Lynxpaw looked at Daypaw,"I can feel pressure but it doesn't hurt," she replied calmly as the poppy seeds were working, she flicked the tip of her tail and looked at Daypaw getting more scared every second there was silence. Then Daypaw's words sank in. Her leg was broken.