Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Creekpaw dipped his head in understanding. "Im Creekpaw. You wanna skip this and leave?" he replied. Je didn't want to be the either.
She flicked her tail,"Sure. But where should we go since we can't go into any clan territory right now."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:26 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
the sight of a teared up riverclanner, let alone the medicine cat heatherfur, was a bit of a surprise to them. but they too, were a medicine cat, so the same questions came out of their mouth, duty instincts taking over,"Whats wrong heatherfur? are you okay?" they mewed, eyebrows furrowed while their tone was laced with worry. when they had last seen eachother heatherfur had been the one put together and comforting, it seemed the tables have turned. they didnt know why she was upset, she had preached that she had moved on from the past and whatnot when they had met last, so they were at total confusion with this. they took a step forward, resting their tail against her flank in comfort. "Im here."
As she neared Daydream and felt the comfort of their tail against her pelt, Heatherfur felt as though she was about to break. She had been so good at bottling everything up, putting on a mask for her new Clan to ensure them that she was the right choice for the new medicine cat position. She hadn't given herself time to grieve the lost of her former home in WindClan; the loss of Blazingstar and her apprentice; the loss of everything she had known up to this point. And with the weight of holding sole healing responsibility for an entire Clan, it was still a surprise to her how she managed to remain upright on four paws. But with the death of Surgestorm still so fresh, the RiverClan medicine cat finally felt her forelimbs wobble a bit. "I-I'm sorry Daydream," she murmured, shaking her head and keeping herself down, as if she expected to be able to hide behind the ShadowClan medicine cat. "Surgestorm... He's..." She hiccuped and shut her eyes tight. Memories of her father's death rushed back to her, all at once, and how back then Surgestorm had tried so hard to save his life. He had done everything Heatherfur could've asked for. He was a good medicine cat. She wasn't sure she could finish her sentence. Bringing her head up to meet Daydream's gaze, she could see the pain in her own reflected back at her. It was rare that she let herself get this vulnerable. Especially in front of a stranger. But she didn't feel that way about them. She now knew what Daydream must've felt when they'd learned of Juniperpaw's death. "I'm so sorry about Juniperpaw. I didn't mean to be that harsh. I didn't... I didn't know. But now. With Surgestorm..." No matter how she started the sentence, Heatherfur couldn't bring herself to say the word "dead". That would make it real. That would cause the stormy waves that she had managed to keep at bay since the Gathering started to come crashing down, engulfing her in their gloom.

(This'll be separate, but a response to Blazingstar's response. Good idea Sus! ^^ @Suspiciousmindz )

Once the Gathering had started, Heatherfur turned her attention up to the rocks. She noticed how Fallenstar lumbered to the front, getting ready to speak. Her ears flattened a bit, and the light brown tabby realized that he would announce her joining RiverClan. Almost as if she expected a microscope to be placed upon her, Heatherfur straightened up. Once it was out to the other Clans, she could hear several waves of shock rippled through. A part of her wondered if Mintberry was here to hear the news. What about her siblings who had stayed in WindClan? But most of all, her gaze was locked right onto Blazingstar. Once he'd found her in the crowd, she made sure she didn't flinch. She wasn't sure how she appeared in his eyes, though she knew she must looked haunted. Surgestorm's death was causing her to spiral into a slight depression, and as much as she tried to mask it, she couldn't when looking at the WindClan leader. Even now, he still made her heart flutter, though she knew now that she couldn't act on it. There was so much she wanted to say to him, to tell him she was sorry for yelling, that he shouldn't feel back. But Heatherfur just sat there, staring right back at him, her pale gaze numb and filled with specks of grief.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 02:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,"Sure. But where should we go since we can't go into any clan territory right now."

Creekpaw shrugged. "There might be a place not far from here." he replied.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
looking up from where their gaze had been focused on the ground, honeyscreech turned their attention to a bubbly molly who had approached them. "hello," they replied, voice calm, "my name is honeyscreech. i'm from shadowclan." the feline's head tilted to the side to get a better look at the she-cat, evidently known as hawkfeather.
"i am here because i do not wish to be a part of the gathering if a battle will break once again." their tail flicked and they stood up straight, having been crouching beforehand. honeyscreech fluffed up their pelt more, sliding closer into the shadows as they thought of something to say, not enjoying the awkward silence that had fallen upon them. "well, you seem... excited," they finally said after a while, nose twitching as they scanned hawkfeather's form. posture, expression, everything could give way to what the she-cat was feeling.
their right paw lifted before retaking its position on the ground. "may i ask, why choose to speak to me?" eyes bright with question, honeyscreech waited patiently for a reply, their head tilted interestedly. "y- you don't have have to answer if you don't want to, though!" they quickly added, a sheepish smile on their lips.
”Honeyscreech? Wow, that’s a pretty name! I like it!” Honeyscreech was so calm, it was funny to Hawkfeather. She was never able to remain that calm, especially in situations such as these - and it wasn’t because she lacked self control (although she did), it was because there was so much life and so much to see and do! ”Oh, that’s why. Well, you shouldn’t have to worry! The Dusk Syndicate isn’t here like it was before, and I’m sure the Clans know better than to do that again! After all, there was just a pretty big battle. It’d be a waste of time to start another one now.” Hawkfeather remarked. For all her harebrained remarks, every once in a while, she did seem to know what was going on.

It was nice to be around her when that happened, even though it wasn’t often. The ThunderClanner smiled and nodded at Honeyscreech’s next comment, her blue eyes glancing over the feline with a pleased expression. They seemed pretty nice, and although she didn’t normally listen to the Clan gossip or stereotypes, ShadowClanners in general seemed to have a reputation throughout time for being meaner and more violent than the other cats. Honeyscreech didn’t seem like one of those cats at all!

”Well, you looked lonely, and I thought you could use some company - and besides, you’re nice! So I wanted to stay and talk for a while… that’s good, right?” What she meant to ask was if it was okay, but it came out a little weird. That was alright… Honeyscreech knew what she meant, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

As he sat there with the gentle murmur of clan cats surrounding him he relaxed gently into his mind, allowing memories of his mother and father to sprout in his mind. Allowing these memories to take over the bore of sitting there alone. The gentle rays of sun playing out a dark puddle as he and his siblings leapt over it, their father watching from proud old eyes. It was then that a gentle brush of a pelt caught his attenion bringing him out of his dazed state, he blinked open his orange eyes and glanced to the side. A she cat crouched there, an overwhelming scent of oak and fresh grass radiated off of her. If he could've guessed where she was from it was.. Stormclan was it? No something about the sky? No there was a skyclan but- he rolled his eyes. Doesn't matter. he glanced down at the frozen shecat, sensing the worry rolling off of her in waves. ' ' no worries ' ' mused the Tom, his bright eyes letting off warmth and his whole body shifting to face her. She looked scared, which admittedly
Was a little bothersome to him. It was on a regular basis cats made it obvious they where avoiding him due to the where mass of him. Perhaps this was the same kind of things, or maybe she was just this way all the time. ' ' I guess it's hard to not bump into me when I'm taking up all this space ' ' he said gently, eyes gleaming with amusement.

Slowly, the she cat forced herself to look up, her ears gently lifting from their pinned position against her skull. Shifting her weight, the feline smiled a little and lifted herself up from the ground. He looked friendly enough, and it was the Gathering - even if a fight did break out, she would use her own skills to her advantage. Stormwing was no coward, she just wasn’t good in social situations. She used to be, but that was before… before so much had happened to her. She missed the old days, when she wasn’t scared and when the cats she loved were still with her. ”Oh no, I should’ve been looking where I was going, ha…” She remarked sheepishly, her voice still a little nervous, but she was no longer truly terrified.

”I’m Stormwing, by the way. ThunderClan.” It was nice to be in a safe environment, and she could remember many Gatherings past when she had met good cats here. Perhaps this tom would be one of the good ones. There were mean cats too, but Stormwing tended to stay away from them pretty well - she wasn’t above giving an extra little bump or perhaps treading on a tail or paw if she could tell there was a cat being cornered. Stormwing might not be good with meeting new felines, but once she met them, things always seemed to lighten up a little bit. The first few minutes of the conversation were the worst, honestly. She was always glad when those were over. Eventually, the first few minutes of this conversation would be over - just when, she couldn’t tell.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:08 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“What was it like climbing a tree? I haven’t done that yet.” She purred, her eyes sparkled with curiosity as she gazed at him. She had to hold back her laugh when he wrinkled his nose, she didn’t think cleaning dens was that bad...but that was her. The young apprentice had thought that maybe his training would be different but they were both actually similar. “Ya know..the way we train sounds similar. I wonder if it’s like that with all the clans.”
"It was like I was up in the clouds. We were so high up and the wind felt nice in my fur." He replied, eyes glittering a bit. Sparkpaw remembered that Shellpaw said she was from Thunderclan. The little he knew about that was similar was that apprentices were taught to climb trees for hunting and fighting. But Skyclan cats were better built for jumping so they did it more often than Thunderclanners. "Well, it might be a bit similar. All the clans share the same rules, so it would make sense that we're taught the same basics."
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
Nightpath walked behind the many shadowclan cats that were in a messy line into the clearing she saw that goldenstar was way in the front she was pretty far behind them . She snorted with a huff . The black she cat folded her ears back she didn't like this many cats all in one space making her afraid and already really frustrated she can handle a group of four warriors maybe five she can't handle this . But she kinda had to go along with it is a peace gathering after all. Peace...that's a kits dream . Peace is nothing but a tale . Nothing but something to hope for . Her eyes glowed in the shadows as she looked up at the night sky she saw the stars making her feel even more ...terrible. She wasn't a good cat . None the slightest . She knew that she will be heading to the dark forest when her time has passed but she honestly didn't care. Anywhere other then this...horror underneath her paws . She was always drawn to the dark she heard it's calls when she was alone and lately it seemed that was all the time.She tore her gaze away from the stars and looked around the mass of shadowclan cats searching for her mate sliverheart who was the only thing she actually loved she felt comfortable around her but as she looked around she couldn't seem to find her making a sinking feeling in her stomach arise. Nightpath saw that the massive messy line of cats had spilled out into a rather big clearing making her growl she stalked off to the right of the clearing with her head low and body a bit low to the ground her tail was twitching every now and then she spotted a good spot that was not inhabited by unfamiliar cats so she dashed toward it and sat down wrapping her tail around her paws now gazing around the clearing and blending in with the shadows " foxhearts" she hissed under her breath . She wasn't expecting anyone to talk to her since no one really ever does and she didn't mind .She released a sigh to calm herself .
@Fuzzyfeline.

The torbie molly stuck to the back of the crowd as the ThunderClan cats followed Passuonstar in to SeaStones. She would rather had been hunting or patrolling in ThunderClan's territory then out here sitting watch at camp would have been enough but Passionstar had picked her to go with her Clanmates to the Gathering. At least they made it this time. Last time Passionstar had ordered an attack on the ShadowClan patrol. She just hoped it wouldn't happened again.
Passing a shadow covered place Deerfrost heard the fastest whisper of the word Foxheart. Was some cat insulting her and her Clan?! Plugging into the shadows the molly finally caught glimpse of a pitch black female hunched in the corner. At first Deerfrost was going to challenge the other molly but changed her mind reminding herself of the truce. "Good evening." She greeted trying to be friendly to the ShadowClan Warrior but it was hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
( @Fuzzyfeline would you like to join with Oceanfur. I was thinking that she found out about her and Brackenfeather and the kits)
Wishheart walked through the gathering, staying close to her clanmates even though she was eager to look for her mate. She looked around the clearing, looking all over for Brackenfeather. She was eager to see him and she wanted him to be with her.

Brackenfeather sat by himself by a group of cats in his clan. The tom wanted to run around and look for his mate. it had been a while since eh had found out about their kits and he was hoping he would be able to see her to make sure she was alright.
{Sure!}

Oceanfur had been dragged to the gathering, or that's how she felt. The blue-gray molly didn't want to interact with anyone, even her Clanmates so she sat back in the shadows. From were she sat she could see her brother, Brackenfeather by himself. Rapping her tail tightly around her paws she just watched her littermate, no one was going to hurt him.

(I have a case of writer's block, my apologies.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 22nd, 2018, 04:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The torbie molly stuck to the back of the crowd as the ThunderClan cats followed Passuonstar in to SeaStones. She would rather had been hunting or patrolling in ThunderClan's territory then out here sitting watch at camp would have been enough but Passionstar had picked her to go with her Clanmates to the Gathering. At least they made it this time. Last time Passionstar had ordered an attack on the ShadowClan patrol. She just hoped it wouldn't happened again.
Passing a shadow covered place Deerfrost heard the fastest whisper of the word Foxheart. Was some cat insulting her and her Clan?! Plugging into the shadows the molly finally caught glimpse of a pitch black female hunched in the corner. At first Deerfrost was going to challenge the other molly but changed her mind reminding herself of the truce. "Good evening." She greeted trying to be friendly to the ShadowClan Warrior but it was hard.

{Sure!}

Oceanfur had been dragged to the gathering, or that's how she felt. The blue-gray molly didn't want to interact with anyone, even her Clanmates so she sat back in the shadows. From were she sat she could see her brother, Brackenfeather by himself. Rapping her tail tightly around her paws she just watched her littermate, no one was going to hurt him.

(I have a case of writer's block, my apologies.)
Her eyes snapped to the torbie Molly a line of fur down her back quickly started to bristle but she remembered that the whole purpose of these things were in fact peace so she forced her fur to flatten even tho she regretted it .Nightpath literally had force the words out of her mouth " evening . Rather....crowded isn't it? " she meowed trying to atleast make an effort and not stir anything up. Yeah right . It's gonna happen one way or another without her help in doing so . another war is gonna break out . I know it. It's mouse brained to even try to keep these meaningless peace gatherings . The real world is cruel . The real world is dark and twisted . Everyone points tails at everyone .steals from each other . Everyone ..blames each other.. None of us want grow up and admit we've done wrong and instead put it on someone else. What's the point in peace at all? . Nightpath twitched her whiskers and licked her chest fur a few times flattening down some misplaced fur her left ear flicked as she heard some other cats talking but ignored it she stopped grooming her fur and looked back at the thunderclan Molly " got a name? " she asked rather rudely but she didn't even know it it was just the way she talked most of the time.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 22nd, 2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
"It was like I was up in the clouds. We were so high up and the wind felt nice in my fur." He replied, eyes glittering a bit. Sparkpaw remembered that Shellpaw said she was from Thunderclan. The little he knew about that was similar was that apprentices were taught to climb trees for hunting and fighting. But Skyclan cats were better built for jumping so they did it more often than Thunderclanners. "Well, it might be a bit similar. All the clans share the same rules, so it would make sense that we're taught the same basics."
Squirrelpaw purred softly, her paws kneading the ground once more. “I can’t wait tell I climb my first tree!” She exclaimed after hearing him talk about it. Her eyes took on a thoughtful look. “Yea, your right. Good point.” Her tail flicked a bit. “Have you caught your first prey yet?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 22nd, 2018, 06:43 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

The cat with no name noticed that all the cats had to cross a long fallen tree. This ought to be a blast. He though sarcasticaly. After all the other cats went he attempted. He did his best to keep his eyes averted from the water. splish... splash... spoolsh! The water rose and fell like someone breathing. It beat aganist the log making it wet. By this time the cat with no name had made it a third of the log. Not to far now... He could feel the chill of the air the smell of cats that mingled with the water's own scent. He could feel the water pounding aganist the log and his own paws. Wet spot all over. half way there. three fourths of the way. Done. His paws meet soild ground. Even as he walked away from the log he could feel his heart pounding. He didn't know how those other cats could look so calm crossing it. He tried to sneak around into the tree to watch the gathering of cats. Perhaps, he mused, He would find something worth hearing from the other cats or the cats on those rocks.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:05 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

[ hhhrrm late sorry ]

Robinfur growled, though she knew Thornwhisher was right. She simply flicked her tail. But hey, that was more response than most cats got out of her. At best, she gives a flick of her ears or tail to show her attention. More often then not, she simply grunts and ignores the cat. She whipped her head around as she saw the other Clans arrive. She made sure to glare once more at ShadowClan and WindClan. They were in a war of the clans! How do you not be on edge? “Maybe you should pay attention more, Thornwhisker. We are at war, here.”
Thornwhisker flinched. "I think war is a, very strong word. Have they done anything completely compromising to our clan, that will cook it for eternity? I think not. We are all clan cats. We all need each other. War is not a necessity." He ranted on about this.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Closed Thread