Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:02 PM
minkpaws bio n stuff
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:01 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:59 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:52 PM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 03:46 PM

Old November 20th, 2023, 10:24 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Rushingcrest
“Russian Blue and Grey Lynx-Point Tom”
He/Him
@birdie

Rushingcrest was just doing the normal rounds till he noticed the now inhabited elders den. Quillpaw shouldn’t even have a reason to be in here, it wasn’t like anyone lived long enough to even see this place. Padding after the apprentice to notify them of the lack of elders, his eyes caught something- someone else in this den…
Rushingcrest wasn’t in the mood for intruders, and Quillpaw’s safety should come first. “Quillpaw, step back. Pardon my language- It’s a damn intruder.” Claws already digging into the ground. He hissed at the cat invading his home. “You’ve got the next few heartbeats to leave or I will personally throw you out” Rushingcrest snarled.
BadgerBlood Hissed To The Tom. "Who Are You To Be Calling Me An Intruder!?" (All My OCs Don't Like To Show Up In Alligences) BadgerBlood Rose To Her Full Height, Would Theese Cats Ever Stop Calling Her Intruder!? Prrobobly Not But It Was Worth A Try. Her Pale Blue Eye Looked With More Anger Than Ever. "Rushingcrest, You Are ALWAYS Doing Stuff Like This! Stop For Once!" She Hissed, Taking A Limping Few Steps Forward. "And YOU." She Turned Her Gaze To QuillPaw. "YOU Woke Me Up! QUILL." She Hissed Turnning Back Around And Leaping Into Her Nest. "You Two Are The Perfect Pair Of Annoying...." She Pulled Her Lips Back Into A Snarl. (She's A Grumpy Girl..... Feel Free To Fight Back If Ya Want)
Old November 20th, 2023, 01:13 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw
There was... so much happening. Rushingcrest soon showed up and told her to step back, which she did with a side-glance at him. So this cat wasn't suppose to be here? Confusion wrapped around her head but soon shattered when the strange cat named Badgerblood started hissing and spitting at her. Quillpaw flinched and flattened her hears, frowning at the elder. "I was just tryna change your bedding. No need to get all growl-y."

She didn't like how rough her name sounded in this elder's mouth. It was difficult to remain nice and cordial, and perhaps her new Clanmates would chastise her for this, but Quillpaw stepped over to the nest. "We don't mean any harm," Quillpaw tried again, trying to keep her voice level. "I just didn't recognize you. I'm new to WindClan, after a life out on the moors. I was told it's a 'paws job to change beddin. That's all."

[ @vampire @Desert Rain Frog - i would encourage you to submit them here by clicking on the 'add my character' link so that they show up! the only reason quill didn't recognize them is because they've been posted with since october but aren't on the allegiance. you can always reach out to @/Lillith or @/Moonraven as well if they're not showing up on the allegiances ]

Last edited by taillow; November 20th, 2023 at 01:14 PM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 06:43 AM
Aphrodite

BadgerBlood Stood Up, Pushing Her Bedding To The Side She Growled. "Well, You Must Be That One Apprentice I Hear So Much About, Yes?" She Still Had Her One Eye Fixed Sharply On The Apprentice. Why Was She The Only One Ever Said As An Outsider? Was It Her Dark Fur? Rogue-Like Scars? She Would Probobly Never Know.

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; November 21st, 2023 at 07:24 AM.
Old November 21st, 2023, 07:29 AM
Aphrodite

"Just So You Know..... Everyone Will Mean Harm Sometime. Maybe Soon." She Mewed, Her Horrid Face Scar Was Colored Dark From The Shadow. "You Should Know That All Cats Turn To Killers Sometime. Hunting Prey Or Harming Clanmates Or Killing Rogues. We All Have Harmed Something." She Turned Her Gaze Away From Quillpaw And Laid Down.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 03:06 PM
Aphrodite

"Some Don't Even Become Warriors. Take Mousepaw And Owlpaw For Example." Badger Mewed. Me Aswell She Added Silently, It Was True. She Had Shoved Through A Crowd To See The Torn Body Of Poor Mouspaw. Only His First Day Of Apprenticeship And........ Dead.
Old November 24th, 2023, 09:00 PM
Aphrodite

@FeurSturm
BadgerBlood Shifted As StarryPaw Walked In. Ah! An Apprentice Who Knows How To Handle Bedding! She Threw To Her Paws.... Then Remembered That Starry Had Never Seen Her Scarred Face And Hid Her Horrid Scar.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; November 24th, 2023 at 09:01 PM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 09:08 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
@FeurSturm
BadgerBlood Shifted As StarryPaw Walked In. Ah! An Apprentice Who Knows How To Handle Bedding! She Threw To Her Paws.... Then Remembered That Starry Had Never Seen Her Scarred Face And Hid Her Horrid Scar.
Starrypaw
Female-She/Her-Bi
7 moons
22/100
"H-hi Badger," Starrypaw said as she peered into the den. "How are you?" As she spoke, she walked over to the elder. She tried to avoid staring at the old cat's face.
(I was wondering: why do you capitalize the first letter of every word?)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 24th, 2023, 09:12 PM
Aphrodite

Good, You? She Pressed Close To The Den Wall To Hide Her Scar. 《Its My Typing Quirk》
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old November 24th, 2023, 10:03 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quillpaw
She/her | 7 moons | Silk Spinner
Heard so much about? How had she heard so much about her? She'd only been here for two moons, but perhaps word traveled fast and Quillpaw just hadn't heard it yet. With her ears back and her jaw tight, the young apprentice did her best to steel her nerves. "I don't know what you've heard, but I'm doing my absolute best to fit in, alright?" It became a lot easier said than done, especially in moments like this.

Then the elder started talking about cats harming each other, and to this the young apprentice would not stand for it. "I happen to believe that there's a natural goodness built into all of us. You can cross over that line into evil, or not. It's our life's challenge to stay on the right side of that line." And that was something she firmly believed, going as far as to give a curt nod.

Keeping up the appearance of not being somewhat petrified by this scarred elder was draining though, and the appearance of a new apprentice coming in shook Quillpaw back to reality. Badgerblood seemed to have no problem with this young cat changing her bedding, and Quill tried to ignore how hurt it made her feel. Instead of saying anything she rearranged her own collected moss into a new, fresh nest, before stepping back and looking at Rushingcrest. She said nothing, only offered him a small nod of gratitude for him coming (her eyes were misted over) and then turned and padded out of the elder's den with her tail held high.

[ @Desert Rain Frog @vampire - quill has left ! ]
Old November 29th, 2023, 06:48 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Wolfkit wanted a story so she walked into the Elders den.