Today 08:39 PM

Old October 18th, 2022, 12:34 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Thunderglade

**Toadpounce**
@Wintersun @WhiteDawn

Turning his head at Fallownose's call, the lanky spotted tom just caught the sight of the apprentice treading out the entrance. He cocked his head but decided to go after her rather than waiting for their patrol leader; hopefully Firehawk would put together that they'd already left. He padded as quickly as his persisting limp would allow, his shoulder still sorer and stiff, moving in ways it didn't seem to before his run in with the dogs then exacerbated by the badger. The thought of the badger made Dreamlight flash into his mind and suddenly he knew even more that he needed to catch up to Fawnpaw.

Toadpounce trotted all the way to the Thunderclan border where he slowed in a sort of relieved melt as he caught up to the waiting Fawnpaw. "Y...you must wait for warriors before going out into the territory on your own. It's not safe, not even our own territory. Even our own territory can hide...dangers. You must...just next time, for next time, don't run off ahead, kay?" he stammered as his thoughts swirled but he wasn't sure he was convincing at all. Oh, you and your pathetic communication. He took a deep breath and nodded, Since we're out here, might as well not waste time... He turned towards the border, regaining whatever composure he'd had before leaving camp, his cadence slowed and his shoulders sagged slightly. "Do you, uh...have you learned about border marking?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:54 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

The red tabby tom looked for the two patrol members, they had already left, -oh cmon-he thinked, running outside the camp, he quickly smelled the air, nothing, -where in starclan's name are they?-, he sprinted to the border, and quickly catched a smell, he headed there, and founded the two cats of his patrol, he arrived breathless from his run, "N....Never d...o th...that again, understood? The danger is everywhere, imagine you get caught by badgers or dogs! JUST IMAGINE THIS ONE SECOND! WHAT WILL I DO WITH TWO DEAD CATS?" he screamed, furious, he took a deep breath, and speaked calmly, his fury swept away, "Now, we can begin this patrol..." he started to advance....

@Wintersun @Ravensong

Last edited by Red Dawn; October 18th, 2022 at 11:06 AM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
The red tabby tom looked for the two patrol members, they had already left, -oh cmon-he thinked, running outside the camp, he quickly smelled the air, nothing, -where in starclan's name are they?-, he sprinted to the border, and quickly catched a smell, he headed there, and founded the two cats of his patrol, he arrived breathless from his run, "N....Never d...o th...that again, understood? The danger is everywhere, imagine you get caught by badgers or dogs! JUST IMAGINE THIS ONE SECOND! WHAT WILL I DO WITH TWO DEAD CATS?" he screamed, furious, he took a deep breath, and speaked calmly, his fury swept away, "Now, we can begin this patrol..." he started to advance....

@Wintersun @Ravensong
Fawnpaw

The she-cat gave a small guilty smile. "Ah... Sorry! I'm not accustomed to patrols yet, I'll make sure to stick with you guys now though!" She said brightening up and following next to Toadpounce, tail waving in excitment.

@Ravensong

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old October 18th, 2022, 09:00 PM
Raven

**Toadpounce**
@Wintersun @WhiteDawn

The skinny tom turned his head slowly to look down at Fawnpaw but movement in the corner of his eye turned his head up to see Firehawk storming over the moor. He took a step to put himself in a position to head off the other warrior but immediately flinched under the younger tom's outburst. He admonished himself for thinking he could do anything protective as he cowed away at harsh words spoken by another Windclan warrior. He wanted to defend the apprentice's youth, there was no reason to be so harsh, and obviously nothing had actually happened to them. There was the other underlying implication that he as a warrior wouldn't have been able to take care of himself and an apprentice in their territory but...could he? He felt the other warrior's words like stinging claws across his broken pride. He let himself begin to feel a little better at his inability to protect anybody from anything as Fawnpaw didn't seem to take it too hard, quickly apologizing, explaining, and moving on cheerily. Toadpounce envied the young apprentice's spirit and regretted the loss of his own. He forced out a small smile then moved towards the border, leading Fawnpaw. "Marking is simple, if you haven't done it before. There are a few different ways to do it but basically the concept, the only real goal, is to make sure you do something that leaves our Windclan scent behind." Toadpounce briefly sniffed a young lone oak, the stale scent of Windclan mingling with the Thunderclan scent on the breeze as it drifted out into the moor. He leaned his flank up against the smooth trunk and rubbed around the base, leaving a fresh scent behind over the old one.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 19th, 2022, 06:49 AM
When day breaks

Fire Hawk ignored the excuse of the apprentice and simply responded "Becoming a warrior means obedience, you could have yourself killed or wounded, and you could have your clanmate too, he can fight and I know this, but in front of a dog or a badger, he could be killed, he turned to face Fawnpaw and Toadpounce, your clanmate is wounded, meaning he cannot fight with his usual performance, you will know this for the next time..." he then watched them mark the Wind Clan territory, he advanced and marked the territory on other tree some meters away, he then returned to the two cats, he watched the warrior and his wound, he thinked -a wound caused by a dog- his thoughts wandered to the memory of his first wound, a gaping jaw filled with sharp teeths, tearing his flesh at his shoulder, the throbbing pain, the blood.... he brutally interuppted his thoughts and whispered "No... I will never let do this again to an other of my clan..."

@Wintersun @Ravensong
Old October 19th, 2022, 11:04 AM

Fawnpaw

The young she cat looked at Toadpounce in confusion, she didn't know he was injured. "What more is there to do?" She asked, her and her mentor had briefly gone over borders but not spent too much time on it before getting into battle training.

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old October 19th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Raven

**Toadpounce**
@Wintersun @WhiteDawn

Usual performance, his usual performance is what got Wolffang killed and Dreamlight permanently scarred… Wounded, is that what he was destined to be in his clanmates eyes until he moved on to Starclan? He subconsciously rolled his weak shoulder. The pain had since subsided but the persisting lack of motion and fluidity from its improper healing plagued him even moons later. He turned to focus on Fawnpaw and the border, trotting unevenly further down the border to mark another spot. He shrugged, “Well, we just do this all along the border. It’s not generally packed with intrigue and adventure but it’s a necessary part of living in a clan. You’re also keeping an eye out for any signs of intruders or anything that seems off. If you smell another clan or rogue on our side of the border or signs of prey having been caught those are things we report back to Fallownose. If we see somebody on our side of the border, that’s where things…where we have to defend our territory, though keeping a cool head often does the trick and gets them off with no bloodshed.” He glanced at Firehawk, unsure now how the younger tom would take the implication that we don’t need to fight tooth and claw for every little infraction.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 20th, 2022, 11:26 AM
When day breaks

He turned towards Toadpouce, feeling his gaze, he approached him, "I know what you think about me, he sighed, a warrior who want to settle everything with a fight, it is true but...., his eyes clouded with sadness, I lost many friends, clanmates, you see this scar on my shoulder? It happened a long time ago, I was on a patrol with my best friend and a dog attacked us, my friend died the first, after beeing squizzed between the jaws of the beast, then, it attacked me, and sank his fangs into my shoulders, I finished near a tree, half dead, it is only my will that saved me, I don't want to see other cats die like it happened to my friend, in each of you, he looked at them, in each of my clanmates, I see my lost friend.... he closed his eyes, chasing this moment of weakness, lets continue this patrol" he then turned back....

@Wintersun @Ravensong
Old October 21st, 2022, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
He turned towards Toadpouce, feeling his gaze, he approached him, "I know what you think about me, he sighed, a warrior who want to settle everything with a fight, it is true but...., his eyes clouded with sadness, I lost many friends, clanmates, you see this scar on my shoulder? It happened a long time ago, I was on a patrol with my best friend and a dog attacked us, my friend died the first, after beeing squizzed between the jaws of the beast, then, it attacked me, and sank his fangs into my shoulders, I finished near a tree, half dead, it is only my will that saved me, I don't want to see other cats die like it happened to my friend, in each of you, he looked at them, in each of my clanmates, I see my lost friend.... he closed his eyes, chasing this moment of weakness, lets continue this patrol" he then turned back....

@Wintersun @Ravensong
(Sorry there’s no format, doing this through my phone)

Fawnpaw stood awkwardly between the two, it seemed they were in some sort of argument, and to be honest she wasn’t enjoying it too much. She slowed her step to get behind the two and stopped for a moment sniffing the air, it somewhat smelled like cat but nothing familiar. “What’s that scent?” She asked the two atrempting to break up the tension.

Old October 22nd, 2022, 10:36 AM
When day breaks

(It's ok! Also, to which animal does the scent belongs? Dog, a rogue or a loner, fox, badger?)

He heard Fawnpaw, and smelled the air, a scent, something was wrong with it, it smelled like a cat, but it was not a cat, a rogue or a loner maybe? Or something worst... "I think we need to investigate, this smell is on our territory, but be careful, if it's hostile, be ready to defend yourself, also, just try to get him off our territory", he slowly advanced to investigate the smell, and turned back "Remember, it is a patrol, not a extermination mission, we will fight if needed, but drive it out of our territory"

@Wintersun @Ravensong

Last edited by Red Dawn; October 22nd, 2022 at 12:38 PM.