Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:16 PM

Old June 12th, 2017, 09:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
He was giving up just like that. Alabasterpaw had won. She had gotten what she wanted, she had broken him, and now he was hers to command. She had won. The white feline smiled, and brushed herself up against him as well. Where Asterpaw was uncomfortable - at least normally - when it came to physical contact, Alabasterpaw thrived on it. Where Asterpaw had a reason for doing so, Alabasterpaw would do it just because she felt like it. Where Asterpaw normally was a little more timid with her movements, Alabasterpaw went all out. This was just one of the hundreds of differences between the half-sisters. From their pelts, to their personalities, to the way they moved... there were at least a hundred differences between them. And every single one was pretty big. It was hard to ignore the fact that Alabasterpaw forced herself on others no matter what.

"I want you to love me." It sounded so simple. Love her. As though love were nothing more then just a quick word, or a friendly look every once in a while. But what she was requesting was, to most cats, the advance of a lifetime. "I want you to promise me you'll stay with me. Forever." Another big move. Now, for Alabasterpaw and her dramatics, 'forever' could be a very short amount of time. A week? A moon? Who knew with that she cat. Alabasterpaw glanced at the tom with crystal blue hues, her old innocence reflected in them. "I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't care for Asterpaw at all. That you could save me and watch her die if it came to that." Not that it would... right? Alabasterpaw would have loved to hurt her sister, honestly. But that was not part of her agreement with Bluepaw, and she didn't want to anger the sinister tom.

Alabasterpaw was considered sinister. But she was nowhere near as bad as the tom that she believed was her partner. Honestly, there was a slight bit of guilt when it came to doing this... and a less well known emotion to the feline, which was fear. She was afraid of the sinister, evil tom. She was afraid of what he might do to her. She was afraid of what could happen did he choose to do anything to her. All of the more hurtful words that the tom had said earlier rolled right off her. Time to inflict some damage into the mental wounds she was causing. Yes, Alabasterpaw believed herself to be in love. But did that stop her from hurting him mentally? No. If anything, it made her feel better about their future together. "I know you'll do the right thing, love. You know why? Because you're weak. You're a coward. You choose the safe path, and you stick with it." She hissed, her hues and body language remaining friendly and unhostile.

"You seriously think anyone would take you? You know why Asterpaw's with Bluepaw right now? Because he's strong, and you're weak. He's a fighter, and you're.... well, you. She wouldn't choose you over the most unpopular cat in the Clan. You're too smart for your own good, you drove her away so many times that she can't handle you anymore, and you were just another pitiful cat she took in. You wouldn't believe how many pity projects she's handled before. And you were just another name. Tomorrow? You won't mean a thing to her. She'd gladly watch you suffer and die." She purred, still winding herself around him, still keeping herself sweet although her words were as sharp or sharper then her claws. She knew he was vulnerable. She knew that he was hurt, and lost, and confused, and heartbroken. She could tell all of this.

The mind was Alabasterpaw's true strong spot. Fighting, she was a coward. She found ways to cheat. But as far as trickery went? Oh, the she cat didn't need any help tricking another cat. She was clever. She was strong as far as mental things went. And, she hoped he knew this. "But I'll take you, because I care. I love you. And I want you to make me happy." That wasn't love. She hadn't really given any proof that she loved him. She hadn't said or done anything to show that, honestly. "And if you don't.... then I'll rip every cat you care about to pieces in front of you. I'll hurt everyone around you and turn your world into a living hell. But I'll never lay a paw on you. I'll make sure you're alive to watch them die." A threat was not a good way to end her persuasive little speech. Or was it the perfect way? That might have been just what he needed to turn him around.

To make him love her. Alabasterpaw didn't understand that love couldn't be forced. The feline gently began to clean over the old scars on his back - scars she had inflicted, but that didn't seem to matter at the moment. What mattered was that they were together at the moment and after all she had said and done, she was sure he wouldn't leave. Alabasterpaw did things that would make any normal tom go to incredible lengths to make sure he could have her with him at all times. She nuzzled up to him. She stroked him lightly with her tail. She curled herself around him in ways that would make even the most cold-hearted of cats purr. But, it was uncertain whether he was going to be impressed by her love. Having lost his fight, she wondered if he was even going to be the same cat she fell in love with. What a thought! Of course he was, he was still the same! And truth be told, that was how Alabasterpaw felt about it.

Seeing Azulpaw cry was not something Asterpaw particuarly cared for. She didn't like to see him in any pain. Though, she wasn't sure he was going to be crying at all. Seeing Alabasterpaw being around him like that made her think that there was nothing wrong. It made her think that he had been wanting her sister all along, and now he'd won. He'd gotten her. Asterpaw still didn't know of her feelings for the tom. She was waiting for that one moment when she would know for sure. When there would be no doubt that she was absolutely, 100%, in love with him. Yes, she loved him. As a friend. As more then a friend? Possibly, but... how would she know? When would she be able to tell that this was the moment she was supposed to speak up? And how could she if Bluepaw was there? Bluepaw. The thought of the tom washed all her daydreaming from her thoughts, and her expression returned to a neutral one.

She wasn't smiling. Nor laughing. Nor was there a smirk, or a sarcastic comment leaving her maw, as there normally was with Azulpaw. None of those things were true now. Her tail was drooping and her eyes were downcast. It was apparent that the she cat wasn't happy. "He won't be crying. He's obviously perfectly happy, can't you tell?" She asked, swallowing a bitter lump in her throat. It was like swallowing a bad dream... it hurt, and she regretted it instantly, but she knew it would be worth it in the end. That dream would be forgotten. He would soon fade into her imagination, and she would forget that she had ever cared for him. That she had ever known him as a friend. The only thing that would be present was her rememberance of him being with Alabasterpaw, and she with Bluepaw. Routine would fall into order soon here, and the blue cat knew it.

At least there would be structure again. She wouldn't be worried. She was doing this to... to protect him. And to keep a promise that she had made. More so the latter now that she could see he didn't need protecting, but she would still hold Bluepaw to his promise. No matter how much her mind and heart stung from what seemed like a rejection, even though she had been the one to reject him... she couldn't let him be hurt. Even if her memories eventually got sucked into that black, depressed hole... she would still remember that for some reason, she didn't want him to be hurt. Even after moons that she had been with Bluepaw and he'd been with Alabasterpaw, she would still remember that she needed to protect him. She'd still realize that he needed protecting. "But okay." A pause after her first words, but she had agreed to go over there with him. Staying alongside him, she began to approach... glancing back to make sure it was okay.

Another few steps, another pause. And repeat again and again until she was finally before Azulpaw and Alabasterpaw, her expression once more timid. Addressing the tom, but looking at her sister so that Bluepaw wouldn't think she was trying to disobey him - and she wasn't - because he had been the one who wanted to tell them... the feline spoke. "I hope you're happy." It was hollow. Sounding meaningless. But her tone quickly picked up, and a weak smile came over her features. It was close to see-through, but at least Asterpaw was trying. Trying to be brave here. Trying to avoid what she knew were bad feelings. Her mind was so conflicted. She was so confused. She couldn't seem to understand. But, she continued to speak. "Because Blue and I are. We've just decided I'm going to stay with him. Forever. Isn't that great news?" She asked, flashing a smile back towards her now-decided future mate.

No. It wasn't great news. But Asterpaw had chosen to make the best of it, and she would. It was her future. Might as well embrace it and move on with her life, because no one was going to wait for her. "Hey Bluepaw, can we go on a walk? And can they come along?" Asterpaw asked, the smallest bit of her old light returning to her hues. A walk would be able to clear her head. And a walk with previous friends was even better... maybe she could now restore her relationship with her sister and somehow fill that hole that was continuously growing in her heart. She was keeping her promise. Asking first. Though, asking in front of the two might not have been the best idea. Still, they had a relationship, right? Bluepaw had nothing to worry about! And Asterpaw knew it. They were going to be happy. She was going to find a way to fill up that hole and then she'd be fine.
"Are you even sure you're capable of loving?" Azulpaw huffed, his aggression was stronger than ever. It also didn't help the fact that he was currently aggravated, but he was still the same tom. Even when he was vulnerable, he tried to mask it up with his sarcastic aggressive. Everyone would eventually grow tired of a grumpy cat and move on. And, he tried to shake Alabasterpaw off, but she wasn't going anywhere. Especially since she felt the victory. He could practically see her glowing, thinking that she won. Just the way she moved herself around him as he stood their emotionless, motionless, without movement and allowed her to do whatever she wanted.

"Forever?" The tom's eyes widened. Would she seriously keep him confined? Lock him down, claim him as if he were her own. Azulpaw liked freedom. He couldn't stand cats who wasted his time, his opportunities gone. Like the fact the he could had ran but chose to stay and allow his heart to crumble into pieces until they dissolved into nothing. "How long did you and Bluepaw last, again?" He teased, then snorted. The grey tom couldn't take her seriously as she can tell. He never did in the first place. When he first met them, he saw Alabasterpaw as a staged actress that had probably had a heart at that time...but eventfully faded away into greed. "I don't know if I'm capable of doing that, darling. Find another tom will you?" He snarled.

However, at her next words Azulpaw was ready to leave. Did she expect him to lie? To say one thing, but his heart did another? For Azulpaw, it was hard for him to drop a cat and stop caring about them. The tom would still eventually risk his life just to save Bluepaw--who tried to kill him in the first place. He couldn't find himself stop caring about Asterpaw, so he refused to even address the commitment. Alabasterpaw was already asking for too much that his heart couldn't donate to. "You kidding me, right?" Azulpaw replied, calmly. He flicked his tail, hopping she was joking. "I might as well leave now before you make me say an oath that I'll allow you to control my life, master." He sarcastically stated and got to his paws. He turned back to look at Alabasterpaw. Her petty untouched twisted face. "You're hilarious. Really you are. Demented and twisted."

Azulpaw pinned his ears against his head at her next words. His eyes bulged for a second, displaying their hurt. The way she said the words sounded as if she were complimenting him, and that hurt Azulpaw more. Because...she had to be right. He was weak. But he had been training. He had been trying to become better at defending himself. Had dying for someone he cared deeply for proved him to be a weak feline? "What's w-w-wrong with t-the safe path?" He stuttered, looking down at his paws in an uncomfortable manner.

What reason did Alabasterpaw have for doing this? Doing this to him? She was eating his mind and Asterpaw was eating his heart. This was why the tom avoided getting attached to she cats. He would outright ignore them, or if they were lucky by any chance, he would use careless sweet nothings to pursue them a little bit. "It's nothing wrong with being smart." He cleared his throat, which betrayed him for it cracked. "You're lying. All you ever do is lie." He says, shakily. "And, I refuse to believe you much longer!" He was through. Raging now. Raging and scared, but he was too proud to show it. She was getting under his fur, making him feel weak as he was now. It was the truth though. He was weak. He felt deterred in the moment. Lower than any feeling in his life. His paws refused to get away. To move away before she tore at his body to get to his insides. But, she was winding herself around him. And he allowed her to. The tom sat down, remaining unresponsive to her motives, but he felt it. He saw that she was there, and his ears twitched at the sound of her voice.

But I'll take you. Because I care. The first red flag.
I love you. The second red flag.
And I want you to make me happy. The final red flag.

All those warnings should he had taken heed to, but they flew over his head. Stuck in a day dream of knowing he would be forever weak. And, he was ready to reply. His answer was still a heavy no, but transformed into a forceful yes. Let him watch everyone he loves die? Including Silverpaw? Azulpaw didn't care about many cats. He was indifferent when it came to others, but the ones he did care for, he held a fierce passion to love and protect them. Even if he were deemed weak. Why couldn't she just kill him instead? Azulpaw felt that he was done with life anyway.

"No need to make rash decisions, Alabasterpaw." Azulpaw finally says, his voice deadly quiet and calm. Finally, with much hesitation he turned his head to gently touch his nose to Alabasterpaw's. "You cannot force love, darling. It will come when it does. All I can promise is that I will try to love you." He breathed, softly, closed his eyes for a second just to justify that he was doing the right thing. He was giving his happiness away for the little lives he did love and care for. Azulpaw sat motionless as she began to clean his scars. They left marks after marks, making his pelt ragged looking. Though it was a nice added touch if he were honest. Most likely messed up his handsome features, but looks never really mattered to Azulpaw. Scars shown bravery, right? The many times he almost died, and the ways he managed to get out of them? Was he still a coward for such? The tom closed his eyes, relishing in the affection he was getting from his forced future lover. The sudden thought sent chills down his spine.

"You should be happy for them then. We don't have nothing to worry about!" Bluepaw commented, a happy smile on his face as he heard Asterpaw's comment. If Azulpaw was happy, why shouldn't they be? The tom knew he wasn't the happiest when he saw the grey tom getting attention from the white feline, but he didn't allow that to forget where he was. Who he would be bonded to. As they walked over, Bluepaw stayed close to Asterpaw, and he gave Alabasterpaw a once over look before his hues slid over to his old friend. "The two of you look happy. I'm guessing...something happened between the two of you." He gave a large smile, displaying sharp white teeth.

Azulpaw only looked at the approaching couple. He had no words to say as he heard Asterpaw's comment. And, the fact that she gave Bluepaw a smile upon saying that they would be together forever. All he could do was stare, and nod, providing a small smile that he was happy for her. Alabasterpaw's threat replayed in his head, but he would keep his promise. The tom eventually got up, flicking his tail. "We're planning on being happy together. I promised Alli that I will love her. And, you must keep your promises. You know a lot about that, don't you, Asterpaw?" He might sounded petty for saying such a thing, but the tom was hurt, so he didn't care.

Bluepaw allowed a growl to pass to Azulpaw, warning him to step off. Azulpaw only stared at the other tom, but looked away, rolling his eyes. "I think a walk will do us all some good." Bluepaw says, agreeing with Asterpaw, and giving her a light nuzzle. "You all in for it, Alli?" Bluepaw asked, his eyes remaining on the white feline next to Azulpaw. On the outside, he acted indifferent, but on the inside he was ready to sprang at Azulpaw. It seemed like Azulpaw read his mind, for the tom commented, "I think a walk will clear my head, and hopefully something will sprang out and end my life." He seethed. Jealousy was taking a toll on him, but within time he would get used to seeing the new couple being lovely with each other. It would give him time to love his own sweetheart, and they all would be happy. But for now, everyone would be dealing with a petty, crude humor grey tom.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 12th, 2017 at 11:07 PM.
Old June 13th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@CandyFlossCat)

A light orange almost yellow tom padded into the clearing. He looked around for his sister, hoping she was around. When he noticed she wasn't there , he looked down at the ground, hoping no cat would approach him. But, there was always that chance that a random cat will pad up to you randomly. That was annoying, but you had no control over it. He guessed he would just have to wait. Except, Sunpaw didn't like waiting. Or almost anything for that matter.
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
@CandyFlossCat)

A light orange almost yellow tom padded into the clearing. He looked around for his sister, hoping she was around. When he noticed she wasn't there , he looked down at the ground, hoping no cat would approach him. But, there was always that chance that a random cat will pad up to you randomly. That was annoying, but you had no control over it. He guessed he would just have to wait. Except, Sunpaw didn't like waiting. Or almost anything for that matter.
Swiftcry walked through the clearing with a certain amount of pride radiating off of her. She lashed her tail as she walked past some cats, dipping her head in a semi-casual greeting, she mewed, "hello, Sunpaw."
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Swiftcry walked through the clearing with a certain amount of pride radiating off of her. She lashed her tail as she walked past some cats, dipping her head in a semi-casual greeting, she mewed, "hello, Sunpaw."
You mean Honeyblaze)
Sun paw jumped at the unexpected moll's presence. The yellow tom turned to look at her. He gave a brief nod, before looking away. "Hello Honeyblaze." he said not moving a muscle in acknowledgment after his nod.
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:02 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
You mean Honeyblaze)
Sun paw jumped at the unexpected moll's presence. The yellow tom turned to look at her. He gave a brief nod, before looking away. "Hello Honeyblaze." he said not moving a muscle in acknowledgment after his nod.
Wops, yeah XP)
Honeyblaze chuckled and padded past him, settling in another part of the clearing and drawing her tongue over her fur.
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Wops, yeah XP)
Honeyblaze chuckled and padded past him, settling in another part of the clearing and drawing her tongue over her fur.
Sunpaw glanced over his shoulder to look at her. Silly cats! he thought rolling his eyes and looking away. The golden yellow tom felt a smile appear on his features, though he quickly wiped it off.
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Sunpaw glanced over his shoulder to look at her. Silly cats! he thought rolling his eyes and looking away. The golden yellow tom felt a smile appear on his features, though he quickly wiped it off.
Hmm.. should she pester him? It'd be fun, she had to admit, but she decided against it. 'Don't behave like a foxheart' Honeyblaze thought as she finished grooming.
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Hmm.. should she pester him? It'd be fun, she had to admit, but she decided against it. 'Don't behave like a foxheart' Honeyblaze thought as she finished grooming.
Sunpaw felt her gaze on him and rolled his eyes again. In the absence of anything to do, he raised his paw and licked it. Then the tom raised his paw over his head and rubbed it on his ears.
Old June 13th, 2017, 08:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Sunpaw felt her gaze on him and rolled his eyes again. In the absence of anything to do, he raised his paw and licked it. Then the tom raised his paw over his head and rubbed it on his ears.
watching movie
Old June 13th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
watching movie
KK wait for you)