Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM

Old July 15th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

| Lightningpaw |

"Oh I plenty of better words, but Cowtuft tends to frown at my... ah! Colorful language, I believe he puts it," Lightningpaw responded offpaw before she could think, wincing instantly. She'd already had one disagreement with a respected clanmate - and friend, as far as she was concerned - tonight, she should really consider biting her tongue when addressing the leader.

Regardless of this, the short furred calico felt her heart soar as Twilightstar continued speaking. There was no malice in her relief. There was no Cowtuft versus Lightningpaw in her mind. Only the knowledge that as magnificently friendly, knowledgeable and kind her mentor was, she wasn't wrong. It was alright to be wary. Her nights of sleeplessness and constant attacks by horrors of her own doing had not left her as paranoid as she thought. Thank the stars for that!

There was also a warmth that spread through her. The wisdom displayed by the lilac molly before her now was rather humbling. And despite the jarring difference in... well... everything with her son, she could definitely see some of her in Leechscar. Not that she would ever tell the boss that. He would probably have her hide and feed the remains to the badgers. The same badgers he would no doubt grow fat and hunt himself for a snack at some other point in time.

Lightningpaw hated to admit it, but she had been worried. Worried that she had gotten her mentor into trouble simply for not sharing her view in this. Worried that the fact that they had obviously not agreed had somehow... damaged their relationship. Put a strain in it. Made her even more replaceable now than she had ever been. But it was alright. Because Twilightstar was right. They could disagree in their views and still respect and love each other. She certainly still respected and loved him, even if she wanted to bap him over the head for how stubbornly he wanted to cling to the idea that Bumblestar was fine and they should be welcoming everyone like a big, happy family.

It had also been refreshing, really. To be told to not be silent. So long had she spoken simply to annoy others. The realization that grown ups, warriors and the likes all seemed to not take her seriously as a kit had done more to her than wish to purposefully talk their ears off. It had made her doubt herself. Something she easily masked with quips and a lightning fast tongue that tended to leave others blinking at her in confusion as they tried to keep up. It was fun, but there was always the knowledge that they wouldn't take her seriously. Not really. Not until Cowtuft... and not for the first time... her. Maybe... maybe slowly but surely she could be taken seriously by the rest.

At Twilightstar's request, she nodded. The reassurance that this would not be a strike against Cowtuft, simply a warning to let their clan know that a potential threat might be on the move made this an easy decision for the medicine cat apprentice. "Will do," she mewed, her tail giving a small tap against the hollow's base. A small check of sorts as she made sure to make a note of it in her mind.

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 19th, 2023, 09:38 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Moonraven

A sad look appeared in Cowtuft's eyes, nodding his head in response to Twilightstar. "May.. StarClan guide their paws.." He repeated, swallowing the bitter taste that washed over his tongue. It was a strange topic for him. He wasn't sure of his faith so he found himself defaulting to what he knew. Blind obedience.

He shook his head. "Thank you.. Twilightstar! I will.. search out for instructors in .. a little bit then.." He gestured, already having a few cats in mind. Perhaps he should ask around, see who could be interested.

Cowtuft smiled sheepishly at his leader, nodding his head in confirmation. "'Fraid so, dunno how, but they aa..no longer are fond of me, bit miffed about it.. but it.. isn't painful, " He elaborated, floppy ears giving a small flicker of worry. It was fearsome for something unexplained. The medicine cat had his own remarks, theories, but it was nothing he was sure about. If StarClan truly did take something from him - a trade off. Cowtuft followed Twilightstar's gaze, looking to own frontpaws with a sense of betrayal.

His gaze drifted back up to the molly as she suggested telling Lightningpaw. He thought for a moment, his tail curling tighter around his massive body. "I'll be alright.. she does not need to worry, if anything.. she may have already caught on.. Smart kid, she is..!" He reassured, chuckling lightly, a small attempt to lighten the subject matter. Maybe he would. Cowtuft didn't see anytime soon, he saw no need.

Woosh. It felt like the air was knocked out of him. Cowtuft didn't enjoy putting any worries on his clanmates, especially Twilightstar of all cats. She was always helping WindClan, best to not increase her stress. Still, he did his best to not be as uhm, stubborn as their warriors. He did not want to neglect his own issues! It would only cause more. Still, Twilightstar never seemed to mind.

He let out a quiet giggle, rising to his paws. He dipped his head, "Thank you..!!! Very much.. appreciated, will try.. to get in not so.. much trouble, " He mrrped, "I will.. let you rest now..!" With a smile, he swiftly exited the den. Leaping from the tree, and only forgetting that perhaps it was not a good idea. After all, unlike most cats, the gentle giant did not land on his paws. This was nothing new.

A sharp yelp could be heard from down below, face-planting into the dirty ground. Ouch. Cowtuft scrambled to his paws, "Am..okay!!" He squeaked out, quick to flee to his den with what remained of his dignity.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 24th, 2023, 12:41 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Moorpaw trotted to the entrance of the leader's den, pausing for a moment before calling out. This was something she'd been wanting to ask for awhile, and with each passing day, was another day she risked not getting the chance to ask.
With a deep breath, she finally spoke.
"Twilightstar, I wish to speak with you. I have a request."
She waited for a moment before padding in.
"Uhm, so.... I've been an apprentice for awhile, and Dapplebreeze thinks I'm almost ready for my final assessment. So.... I wanted to ask if.... when my warrior ceremony comes up, may I be named after Dapplebreeze? She means the world to me and has done so much to help me since she became my mentor."
Her paws scratched at the ground as she waited for Twilightstar to reply.

[ @Moonraven ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 25th, 2023, 05:16 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Moorpaw trotted to the entrance of the leader's den, pausing for a moment before calling out. This was something she'd been wanting to ask for awhile, and with each passing day, was another day she risked not getting the chance to ask.
With a deep breath, she finally spoke.
"Twilightstar, I wish to speak with you. I have a request."
She waited for a moment before padding in.
"Uhm, so.... I've been an apprentice for awhile, and Dapplebreeze thinks I'm almost ready for my final assessment. So.... I wanted to ask if.... when my warrior ceremony comes up, may I be named after Dapplebreeze? She means the world to me and has done so much to help me since she became my mentor."
Her paws scratched at the ground as she waited for Twilightstar to reply.

[ @Moonraven ]

Twilightstar single green eye shifted in the direction of the young cat entering her den. The leader dipped her head in a light greeting before curling her tail behind her back listening to Moorpaw's request. A warm smile lit up her face as she heard Moorpaw would be ready for her assessment soon! It was a prideful moment for the whole clan when an apprentice completes their training and joins the warriors. It was quite sweet to hear that Moorpaw wanted to be named after Dapplebreeze, a few apprentices really bond with their mentors and wanted to be named after them. Berryfrost had been one of them, named after Peachfrost.

"If that's what you want, I have no problems with naming you after your mentor, I'm sure Dapplebreeze will be grateful to know she's made such an impact on you." Twilightstar reassured her. That would be the fourth cat with the breeze suffix in WindClan, but it's not like that matter much. So long as her clanmates were happy with their names.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 27th, 2023, 04:27 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The ginger molly dipped her head gratefully, a quiet purr rumbling in her chest. "Thank you, Twilightstar. It'll be good to have Leopardsong as well. Unless you need anything else, I'll head back to the nursery?"

@Moonraven [I thought I responded to this already but it turns out I didn't ]
Old August 22nd, 2023, 05:10 AM
UGH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

After getting back to camp, Moonwhisker slowly walked over towards Twilightstar's den after making sure Tigerpaw was back in the camp. "Twilightstar, i apoligize if i'm bothering you, though there's something i want to tell you about" she started "Me and Tigerpaw was in the territory and there was a tresspaser; he tried to fight us but we chased him out." it wasn't anything too worrying, it happens from time to time. "Though it was only one" he did say that all the clans are bad, though that's not really as important. The warrior still told the leader, even of it was only one tresspaser. Just incase.

----
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven [Twilightstar] the first post where the outsider was tresspasing was here, but the start of the roleplay was posted last month (this)

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old August 22nd, 2023, 11:23 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

After getting back to camp, Moonwhisker slowly walked over towards Twilightstar's den after making sure Tigerpaw was back in the camp. "Twilightstar, i apoligize if i'm bothering you, though there's something i want to tell you about" she started "Me and Tigerpaw was in the territory and there was a tresspaser; he tried to fight us but we chased him out." it wasn't anything too worrying, it happens from time to time. "Though it was only one" he did say that all the clans are bad, though that's not really as important. The warrior still told the leader, even of it was only one tresspaser. Just incase.

----
╰─▸ ❝ @Moonraven [Twilightstar] the first post where the outsider was tresspasing was here, but the start of the roleplay was posted last month (this)

Twilightstar turned her head in the direction of the incoming warrior as she entered her den. She nods in greeting to Moonwhisker and frowns thoughtfully at the given report. "No bother, and thank you, Moonwhisker. It's always good to know when there are enemies in our territory." It sounded like another hostile mousebrain. "I'll inform the clan to keep a lookout in case he comes back," Twilightstar told her with a grateful smile.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 4th, 2023, 09:13 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Moonraven

Dovepaw padded into the leaders den precariously.

"H-hey. I uhm, need a new mentor. 'Cause Sheepgrowl went missing," the apprentice said.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old September 7th, 2023, 11:03 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Heatherwhisker walked all of 2 pawsteps into Twilightstar's den before realizing that maybe he should let her know he was there. With an awkward cough, he spoke, probably a bit too loudly, "I got a runaway baby for ya!" Then, the brown tabby unceremoniously dumped the (stupidly heavy) kit onto the ground, relishing the feeling of not having strain on his neck. "Before you ask, I know about as much as you do. What's his name, uhhh. Scorchsomethingorother. That dude. Called me over and of course I rushed over as fast as I could, and he just told me to take this here baby," he gestured toward Aspenkit, "to this here den. Boom, bam. Job done. Do ya need me for anything else?" Please say no, please say no, please say no. Heatherwhisker had far better things to do than babysit.

// @Theodore_510 @Moonraven

Last edited by vellichor; September 7th, 2023 at 11:08 PM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 11:18 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
Heatherwhisker walked all of 2 pawsteps into Twilightstar's den before realizing that maybe he should let her know he was there. With an awkward cough, he spoke, probably a bit too loudly, "I got a runaway baby for ya!" Then, the brown tabby unceremoniously dumped the (stupidly heavy) kit onto the ground, relishing the feeling of not having strain on his neck. "Before you ask, I know about as much as you do. What's his name, uhhh. Scorchsomethingorother. That dude. Called me over and of course I rushed over as fast as I could, and he just told me to take this here baby," he gestured toward Aspenkit, "to this here den. Boom, bam. Job done. Do ya need me for anything else?" Please say no, please say no, please say no. Heatherwhisker had far better things to do than babysit.

// @Theodore_510 @Moonraven
Aspenkit stayed exactly where he was dumped onto the floor and waited to be punished. Why couldn't HE have a sibling or mother to play with and keep him out of trouble?
Aspenkit was sure that whatever happened to him would be worse than anything the queens would do, but at this point he saw no point in fighting the case. He would take the punishment and not complain. @Moonraven

Last edited by Theodore_510; September 7th, 2023 at 11:19 PM.