Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM

Old March 8th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze listened patiently as Lightpaw described what was bothering her. Worry creased her forehead as she took in the apprentice’s words. Halfgaze didn’t have much experience with the Dark Forest, never visiting there herself, but every loyal clan cat knew that it was bad news. The deputy took some time to think it over before responding calmly and thoughtfully, “I think the only thing you can do is pray to Starclan and ask them to protect you and keep you away from the Dark Forest. Perhaps if you speak with Daydream they can offer help. Medicine cats are closely linked to Starclan.” Halfgaze was unsure how to solve mystical problems. A prey shortage she could handle, a natural disaster: not ideal but could be solved. For this, the deputy had no answer.
Lightpaw nodded, and she remembered how she had defended herself from Scorndusk, but she looked down. "Anyways, my parents died when I was a moon old." She meowed. "I have no parents now, and have been living without them for a long time."
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 8th, 2018, 07:17 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw nodded, and she remembered how she had defended herself from Scorndusk, but she looked down. "Anyways, my parents died when I was a moon old." She meowed. "I have no parents now, and have been living without them for a long time."
Halfgaze nodded solemnly. Many young cats were without parents; that was simply the way of the forest. It didn’t make it easier to live with, though. “I’m sorry for your loss,” Halfgaze said stoically, “That is a tough way to live, but I’m sure your moons of self-care will serve you well in the forest. However, if you intend to remain in the clan, your care must extend to all of its inhabitants if necessary.”
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:58 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"More than! I thought you knew I was joking about the two toads thing!" Wildstrike whined, before digging into his meal and letting out a happy mew about how good it was, "You know I just can't understand why all the other clans hate these there delicious!" He then purred giving the tom cat a nuzzle, "Thank you sweetheart~" He cooed, giving his stomach a lick, "I hope the kittens are as considerate and loving as you~" He joked still finding the pregnancy idea stupid.

@Broken Madness
He laughs softly as he licks his mates head and purrs a bit when he mentioned kits. “ if you keep teasing about it, it’s bond to come true” He Says playfully as he begins to lay down by his mate grooming him a bit with happy purrs.
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:10 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly as he licks his mates head and purrs a bit when he mentioned kits. “ if you keep teasing about it, it’s bound to come true” He Says playfully as he begins to lay down by his mate grooming him a bit with happy purrs.
"I know, I know it's just funny that you'd think I was pregnant with your kits just because I'm getting as big as a badger." Wildstrike chuckled letting out humming sounds as his mate groomed him, "I just need to lay off extra prey and I'll lose the weight like that." He then answered pushing the other toad to Silverscar as he ate the last few bites of his, "You can have it, sweetheart I don't wanna upset my stomach anymore." He complained, shifting his stomach a little suddenly regretting eating the frog despite the fact it tasted delicious because of the nauseous it was causing him.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 9th, 2018 at 09:29 PM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Brokendusk growled in frustration, why did rouges have to be so difficult? She had to admit he was smart, and intriguing, but a terrible cat. "I honestly don't care, just get off my territory and your pelt will remain intact." She hissed, hoping he knew that this was the last threat and that she actually would fight him if he didn't leave. As far as she was concerned she had actually been being nice by not destroying him right then and there. As he took a few steps forward she stepped back, hissing a warning at the tom. "You look very weak up close!" she growled, noting how skinny he looked. Dehydrated. He looked almost dead to her. Brokendusk wrinkled her nose in disgust as he introduced himself. "I never asked for your name! Get out!" She growled. His name was a strange one. It wasn't even normal like Leaf, Squirrel, Bracken or Sorrel!

He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly at the she-cat. "I do not wish the leave." He said a matter-of-factly. Shrugging, the tom sat down and licked his paw, bringing it over his cheek, cleaning his fur. Although he was skinny, he was definitely kept clean and tidy. "I only look weak deary, but I'm not." He shrugged and laid his tail neatly over his paws. "I just simply wanted to watch you hunt." He said with a sigh as if he wasn't asking to much, well to him he wasn't asking much. He eyed Brokendusk. "For a Clan cat you are very respectable." He said. "I never expected a Clan cat to be so bold and brave as you are. I don't feel like there are many. ThunderClan snobs are mouse-brained and always wanna be peace makers." He shrugged. "Those RiverClan cats are very smelly and hide in the water like cowards and act like fish." He went on knowing that most clan cats liked hearing others talk badly about the other clans. " WindClan, they are weird liking the open space and hiding under ground pretending to be rabbits..." The tom stifled a yawn as he went on. "SkyClan act like birds...What is it with the other clans acting like anything but what they are?" He stopped to look at her and paused waiting for her to ask him what he thought about ShadowClan.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:40 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Wolfeye smiled in the direction of Shortsoul's voice. "It will be a surprise, my dear," he said jokingly. He took a few pawsteps forward only to run into Lightpaw.
He yowled out in surprise before stepping back and shaking himself out. The blind tom recognized the apprentice's scent.

"I am very sorry, Lightpaw... I should have sensed you..." He dipped his head in apology and lightly touched Lightpaw's shoulder with his tail before withdrawing it. He smiled. "I was just taking Shortsoul somewhere... May I ask why you were following us...?" He tilted his head to the side, curious.

@Kolabear360 @Lightpaw

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Wolfeye smiled in the direction of Shortsoul's voice. "It will be a surprise, my dear," he said jokingly. He took a few pawsteps forward only to run into Lightpaw.
He yowled out in surprise before stepping back and shaking himself out. The blind tom recognized the apprentice's scent.

"I am very sorry, Lightpaw... I should have sensed you..." He dipped his head in apology and lightly touched Lightpaw's shoulder with his tail before withdrawing it. He smiled. "I was just taking Shortsoul somewhere... May I ask why you were following us...?" He tilted his head to the side, curious.

@Kolabear360 @Lightpaw
"I'm getting to know the others." Lightpaw answered. She looked at the two cats, feeling a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry if it seemed like I was stalking."
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 9th, 2018, 09:22 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post

@Kolabear360 @Lightpaw
Shortsould came up beside Wolfeye "I am sorry I should have told you that apprentice was their." She dipped her head. "Who is this?" She nodded at Lightpaw I may have seen them around but never talked to them. A new friend Shortsould thought how exciting I have been needing a few more.

"Hello." She greeted Lightpaw. "My name is Shortsoul how are ya?." She smiled a sweet smile. @Lightpaw
Old March 9th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Shortsould came up beside Wolfeye "I am sorry I should have told you that apprentice was their." She dipped her head. "Who is this?" She nodded at Lightpaw I may have seen them around but never talked to them. A new friend Shortsould thought how exciting I have been needing a few more.

"Hello." She greeted Lightpaw. "My name is Shortsoul how are ya?." She smiled a sweet smile. @Lightpaw
Sensing Shortsoul was friendly, Lightpaw began speaking. "I'm doing good, thank you." She meowed politely. Meeting new cats seemed really fun, especially if they were friendly.

Old March 10th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

He narrowed his eyes ever so slightly at the she-cat. "I do not wish the leave." He said a matter-of-factly. Shrugging, the tom sat down and licked his paw, bringing it over his cheek, cleaning his fur. Although he was skinny, he was definitely kept clean and tidy. "I only look weak deary, but I'm not." He shrugged and laid his tail neatly over his paws. "I just simply wanted to watch you hunt." He said with a sigh as if he wasn't asking to much, well to him he wasn't asking much. He eyed Brokendusk. "For a Clan cat you are very respectable." He said. "I never expected a Clan cat to be so bold and brave as you are. I don't feel like there are many. ThunderClan snobs are mouse-brained and always wanna be peace makers." He shrugged. "Those RiverClan cats are very smelly and hide in the water like cowards and act like fish." He went on knowing that most clan cats liked hearing others talk badly about the other clans. " WindClan, they are weird liking the open space and hiding under ground pretending to be rabbits..." The tom stifled a yawn as he went on. "SkyClan act like birds...What is it with the other clans acting like anything but what they are?" He stopped to look at her and paused waiting for her to ask him what he thought about ShadowClan.

The molly found it hard to dismiss his compliments any more. She was a very prideful cat and took compliments seriously. Despite the fact that the tom was rouge he did know how to make her more comfortable. Well, kind of comfortable. He was a strange cat and a rouge she couldn't get herself comfortable. "Don't start taking an interest to me." She growled, she wasn't ready to be friendly to a rouge. He was still a rouge despite the fact he may have been an acceptable rouge. She sat quietly with narrowed eyes as he talked about the other clans. "That's pretty much my description," She murmured honestly. ThunderClan cats were terrible and snobby just like he had said. WindClan was weird, and RiverClan did act like fish. She held no grudge against SkyClan cats but they did act like birds. At least from what she had heard, and what she had seen at gatherings. When he paused, she realized that he was probably waiting for her to ask what he thought of ShadowClan. She sighed, she was rather curious. "Well, what do you think of ShadowClan?