Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A big addition to the...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:30 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:27 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:25 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:18 PM
Bluepaw´s Training Tracker
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 08:16 PM

Old March 17th, 2018, 02:38 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: How they met ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Elu glared at chance " of course ! If I steal from a friend it's because I'm messing with them I give it back after they notice . " she said crossing her arms again her eyes narrowed her ears flattened . Abe nodded.
Paige raised her eyebrow "does she do this every time?" She asked yay second longest conversation ! she thought as in talking with sasuke was the first .
"Sorry about Mary. I am Artemis" Artemis said with a smile.

"I do the same with mine" chance said(ship?)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old March 17th, 2018, 03:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Sorry about Mary. I am Artemis" Artemis said with a smile.

"I do the same with mine" chance said(ship?)
Sure)
Elu huffed her ears were still flattened against her head now walking off with her arms crossed . Abe sighed frustratingly " sorry about her " he said.
Paige smiled " cool. I think Greek names are neat.. " she said now looking down she put an earbud in so she could still listen to Artemis or if the other two were talking her hands were back in her pockets then she blinked and looked over at Abe " hey fancy boy weren't we supposed to go to something ? " she asked and Abe looked at her with a shrug since he forgot about it he looked back at Chance " so...back to my earlier question have you done any heists before? " he asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 17th, 2018, 04:32 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Sure)
Elu huffed her ears were still flattened against her head now walking off with her arms crossed . Abe sighed frustratingly " sorry about her " he said.
Paige smiled " cool. I think Greek names are neat.. " she said now looking down she put an earbud in so she could still listen to Artemis or if the other two were talking her hands were back in her pockets then she blinked and looked over at Abe " hey fancy boy weren't we supposed to go to something ? " she asked and Abe looked at her with a shrug since he forgot about it he looked back at Chance " so...back to my earlier question have you done any heists before? " he asked
"oh both my parents name start with A. It is a new family thing"Artemis said.
"Fancy boy can't you see I am trying to talk to Elu." Chance growled and followed Elu. A girl sat with a mask over her face and sunglasses under the mask. She saw Elu as she was sitting in an alley, alone.

Gone

Old March 17th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:

"oh both my parents name start with A. It is a new family thing"Artemis said.
"Fancy boy can't you see I am trying to talk to Elu." Chance growled and followed Elu. A girl sat with a mask over her face and sunglasses under the mask. She saw Elu as she was sitting in an alley, alone.
Abe narrowed his eyes " well " he growled he sighed now leaning against the wall of the building and just to mess with chance he created an illusion to scare him it was a black panther charging at chance now leaping in the air it's claws out and roaring . Illusions were his thing . Elu flicked her ears which perked up after wards she looked at the girl and glared at her she was in a bad mood " what? " she asked. Paige nodded " oh.... " she said it was a bit quiet this time she couldn't really think of anything else to say so she just sang her song " here we go again i kinda wanna be more then friends so take it easy on me I'm afraid your never satisfied here we go again were sick like animals we play pretend .. " she sang a bit and hummed the rest

Old March 17th, 2018, 06:11 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Abe narrowed his eyes " well " he growled he sighed now leaning against the wall of the building and just to mess with chance he created an illusion to scare him it was a black panther charging at chance now leaping in the air it's claws out and roaring . Illusions were his thing . Elu flicked her ears which perked up after wards she looked at the girl and glared at her she was in a bad mood " what? " she asked. Paige nodded " oh.... " she said it was a bit quiet this time she couldn't really think of anything else to say so she just sang her song " here we go again i kinda wanna be more then friends so take it easy on me I'm afraid your never satisfied here we go again were sick like animals we play pretend .. " she sang a bit and hummed the rest
Chance blocked the illusion spell.
The Girl didn't say a thing she just kept starting.

Gone

Old March 17th, 2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:

Chance blocked the illusion spell.
The Girl didn't say a thing she just kept starting.
Paige scratched the back of her neck " so....do you have any abilities ? " she asked Artemis she was a bit bored . Elu raised her eyebrow walking over to the girl " what? " she repeated. Abe growled " how can you block illusions ? How! " he said crossing his arms now walking over to where Paige was.

Old March 17th, 2018, 06:58 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Paige scratched the back of her neck " so....do you have any abilities ? " she asked Artemis she was a bit bored . Elu raised her eyebrow walking over to the girl " what? " she repeated. Abe growled " how can you block illusions ? How! " he said crossing his arms now walking over to where Paige was.
"Flight mostly" Artemis said.
"Magic" Chance yelled.
The girl backed up into a corner as some bullies were behind Elu. They would beat her up everyday.

Gone

Old March 17th, 2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:

"Flight mostly" Artemis said.
"Magic" Chance yelled.
The girl backed up into a corner as some bullies were behind Elu. They would beat her up everyday.
Elu perked her ears up and growled her eyes glowed dangerously and looked over her shoulder at the bullies now baring her teeth she gave them a death glare . Abe growled " whatever " he said under his breath . Paige nodded in acknowledgment " cool. " she said and sighed she looked at Mary " so for the goddess of darkness thing....whats it like? " she asked. Abe stood beside paige looking grumpy and Paige smirked " awww someone's grumpy . " she said and Abe rolled his eyes " don't start miss firenze " he growled . Paige glared at him .

Last edited by Leucos; March 17th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:02 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Elu perked her ears up and growled her eyes glowed dangerously and looked over her shoulder at the bullies now baring her teeth she gave them a death glare . Abe growled " whatever " he said under his breath . Paige nodded in acknowledgment " cool. " she said and sighed she looked at Mary " so for the goddess of darkness thing....whats it like? " she asked. Abe stood beside paige looking grumpy and Paige smirked " awww someone's grumpy . " she said and Abe rolled his eyes " don't start miss firenze " he growled . Paige glared at him .
"cannot explain it in words" Mary said. The bullies left.
"thank you miss. I am Enderwolf but I go by ender" the girl said. Her purple eyes showed so did her black amd purple wolf ears and tail.

Gone

Old March 17th, 2018, 09:32 PM

Quote:

"cannot explain it in words" Mary said. The bullies left.
"thank you miss. I am Enderwolf but I go by ender" the girl said. Her purple eyes showed so did her black amd purple wolf ears and tail.
Elu sighed " don't mention it " she said and held her hand out for ender grab and to help her get up. Paige blinked and nodded again she was growing bored " wanna walk or something? I'm really bored " she said she looked around a few times and abe titled his head " we can go to the library " he suggested and Paige glared at him again " again boring . " she said and Abe shrugged now looking at the others " what you guys wanna do? " he asked .