by paris
Last post by Blazing
Today 07:56 PM

Old July 16th, 2017, 12:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Day's territory.

Day is a fiery tempered cat who is rude and sharp-tongued before you earn her trust. Her territory looks like this

Feel free to hop in, just give me an appearance and (optional) personality.

Starting Post

Day lazed in the bright sunlight coming through the trees, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the warmth. The flame-point Siamese yawned, her tail curling around her as she forced herself to stand and go hunt. Her stomach growled as she walked into her territory, smelling the air for any scents of mice or squirrel. She scented a small mouse quickly, pouncing as she saw a flash of its tail. Day smirked, chasing it.
Old September 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Day's territory.

@CandyFlossCat

Cobalt's pale grey tabby fur, still a little scruffy from the morning hunt, flashed between trees as he trotted between the shrubs. His eyes gleamed brightly as he sensed a clearing ahead. As the tom entered the clearing, he slowed to a slow walk. There was already a cat there. Knowing that he would seem extremely weird if he left now, the tom cleared his throat softly and offered a crooked smile.
"Greetings," he meowed in a smooth voice. "I didn't expect to encounter another cat in these parts."

Last edited by Undercover; September 15th, 2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Cobalt's pale grey tabby fur, still a little scruffy from the morning hunt, flashed between trees as he trotted between the shrubs. His eyes gleamed brightly as he sensed a clearing ahead. As the tom entered the clearing, he slowed to a slow walk. There was already a cat there. Knowing that he would seem extremely weird if he left now, the tom cleared his throat softly and offered a crooked smile.
"Greetings," he meowed in a smooth voice. "I didn't expect to encounter another cat in these parts."
Day's pelt bristled at his voice, her eyes narrowed. "Why are you here?" She growled. Day wasn't afraid to defend herself, though she was a bit curious why he'd come here of all places. "And what is your name?" She added, her tone no less friendly. She wasn't a friendly cat. Obviously. She sat, her haunches raised, her ears slightly pinned back and tail lashing. She looked ready to defend herself, which she was. She waited for his answer, her eyes still narrowed.
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:01 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Day's pelt bristled at his voice, her eyes narrowed. "Why are you here?" She growled. Day wasn't afraid to defend herself, though she was a bit curious why he'd come here of all places. "And what is your name?" She added, her tone no less friendly. She wasn't a friendly cat. Obviously. She sat, her haunches raised, her ears slightly pinned back and tail lashing. She looked ready to defend herself, which she was. She waited for his answer, her eyes still narrowed.
Cottonfrost flicked his tail, his eyes looking her over silently. She looked hostile, but he took no worry.
"No reason." He replied simply with a twitch of his ears. His expression grew curious as she asked him for his name.
"Cobalt." He said. "Yours?" Cobalt flicked his tail and padded forward until he was a tail length away. Then, he promptly sat down and lifted one paw, lazily rasping his tongue over it. "Why are you here?"
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:17 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost flicked his tail, his eyes looking her over silently. She looked hostile, but he took no worry.
"No reason." He replied simply with a twitch of his ears. His expression grew curious as she asked him for his name.
"Cobalt." He said. "Yours?" Cobalt flicked his tail and padded forward until he was a tail length away. Then, he promptly sat down and lifted one paw, lazily rasping his tongue over it. "Why are you here?"
Day rolled her eyes slightly. "This happens to be my territory." She mewed, voice less hostile but still cold. "And it's Day." She replied to his other question, tail curling around her paws. He didn't look like he was wanting a fight, and perhaps he could actually trust him. It wasn't like he was a Clan cat or anything, which she did not trust at all.