Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar had been making his way towards the streamstone when he saw a she-cat pretty close to him. She seemed to be trying to find something, or someone, or that could just be Goldenstar being way too blind for his own good. Either way, he managed to make his way over to the She-Cat. “Were you looking for someone?” He asked calmly, smiling awkwardly. She was from Shadowclan, but that was all he could really tell. He felt kinda bad for not knowing her name, but will all that had happened, it was somewhat natural. None the less, he still felt bad, waiting to see if he could help.
Rosenose stumbled awkwardly towards him. Nervously bowing her head down, as Honeythistle asked her to when talking to toms. ``I wanted to thank you for saving me in the floods, i never did thank you... Im sorry if i bothered you, i am a weak molly...`` Rose continued to mumble, trailing of. She wished she hadn't talked now, as she must have bothered the tom. ``Im sorry if you can't remember, i was in the flood, and my kitten weight was sinking me. You saved my kits and my life...``

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:11 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw's ear twitched and she turned to see a white apprentice bounding up to her, excitement evident in her bouncy steps, and it made Nightpaw excited to see her excitement. "Hi Snowpaw!" she replied, "I'm Nightpaw." The apprentice leaned forward a bit and sniffed the new cat and gasped. "You're from Shadowclan!" she gasped. "I'm from Shadowclan! We're clanmates!" she declared, giving a little bounce of joy.
The she-cat grinned, feeling a bit better and more like her old self. "Hi, Nightpaw!" She laughed, purring at the apprentice's optimism. At least there was someone who didn't think she was 'stupid' for being happy. "Yeah, I guess we are! Who's your mentor? Mine's Aspenfall!" A pang of sadness flashed through her eyes. Soon enough, she'd be a warrior. I should be excited for that, she thought, giving her pelt a shake. But Aspenfall is such a good mentor... I'll miss her so much. Shaking again, the excitement pierced her eyes once more. "I'm 14 moons! I'll be a warrior soon, and then I won't have a mentor anymore. It sounds kinda cool, but I'll miss my mentor. She's taught me everything I know." The molly didn't realize how much she was blabbering until she shut her mouth, realizing she needed to give her acquaintance some time to respond. Mimicking other cats bitterly, she thought, don't talk them to death, Snowpaw. You're too optimistic and happy and excited, Snowpaw. Go back to the nursery, Snowpaw. You act like a kit, Snowpaw. Yet again she forced herself to be happy, listening intently to Nightpaw.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:28 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Russetbird laughed. “Yeah, that’s for sure. I’m not fighting for cats that I don’t even know. That’s their problem, not ShadowClan’s.” He smiled and lashed his tail.
Greywhisper gave a nod of his head, agreeing with his clanmates. He was kind of glad the other didn't think it was wrong of him not to fight. "We might get dragged into it, though not without a struggle." He wasn't sure whether that made sense, and flciked his tail, self-conscious of his strangely put together sentence.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Breezetail padded into the clearing after his leader, smiling to himself. He'd been chosen for the Gathering, again! He could see Ravenwing and Palegleam and Snowwhisker and... Oakenshade! The black and white tom's grin grew wider at the thought of the level-headed tom he'd met on the border days ago. It was rare he would find a cat who could excite him like this; he'd prepared a whole bunch of mind games just for this!

I wonder if he likes riddles? I hope so, I've got some good ones! He noticed a large cluster of RiverClan cats and wondered if the warrior was among them. Hesitating slightly, he started towards the group, hoping Blazingstar wouldn't mind him talking to another Clan despite the tensions between them. They had no particular problem with RiverClan, but the feelings of his Clanmates towards a certain other Clan would most likely ward off most enemy Clanmates. Stop thinking about that. There's a truce tonight, so there won't be any fights. Now, where is Oakenshade?

@Undercover
(Wanna fight together when the Dusk Syndicate shows up?)

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist was quiet as she looked around the clearing, her ears twitching with faint annoyance as she looked right at the WindClan and ThunderClan leaders. Their behavior was, simply put, kit-like. Two little kittens fighting over which piece of prey they'd eat. The ShadowClan molly rolled her eyes and brushed past a few WindClan and ThunderClan warriors with a silent scoff. Spotting Lostface a few tail-lengths away, Ebonymist smiled and walked over to the tom. "Lostface," She greeted, brushing up against him. "How are you this fine evening?" Ebonymist waited for his response, before continuing. "I'm disgusted with Blazingstar and Snowstar. Their hatred for each other is ruining both of their clans." She huffed a little, shaking her head.

Would you like to fight together? Ebonymist and Lostface vs. a couple other DS cats? I can put up a quick finder.

Last edited by rubinaito; October 15th, 2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Slatestone's ears swiveled toward his mother's voice from where he had been standing and watching the other clans arrive. His gaze follow shortly, just to make sure that he had been hearing correctly. His suspicions confirmed, he rose gracefully to his paws and weaved his way over to her, stopping shortly in front of Zenithwhisker. "Hey Mom," He meowed, touching his nose softly to hers before sitting back onto his haunches.
"Hi.", Zenithwhisker meowed, smiling. "I realized that I haven't talked to you in a while.", she said, sitting down next to him.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 15th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:35 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Rosenose stumbled awkwardly towards him. Nervously bowing her head down, as Honeythistle asked her to when talking to toms. ``I wanted to thank you for saving me in the floods, i never did thank you... Im sorry if i bothered you, i am a weak molly...`` Rose continued to mumble, trailing of. She wished she hadn't talked now, as she must have bothered the tom. ``Im sorry if you can't remember, i was in the flood, and my kitten weight was sinking me. You saved my kits and my life...``
Goldenstar couldn’t help but be a little confused as Rosenose bowed her head down. The tom dipped his head in a small greeting, but then looking back up. “It was nothing,” the tom said, smiling awkwardly. “And trust me, you’re not weak, even if you had some help, you still survived that flood, and...” he took a deep breath in, “And not all cats can say that,” he murmured, glancing away for a moment. He could kind of remember the events, as he had been deputy then, still Goldeneye. He longed for those days. “It was no trouble,” he said simply, smiling at the She-Cat.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist was quiet as she looked around the clearing, her ears twitching with faint annoyance as she looked right at the WindClan and ThunderClan leaders. Their behavior was, simply put, kit-like. Two little kittens fighting over which piece of prey they'd eat. The ShadowClan molly rolled her eyes and brushed past a few WindClan and ThunderClan warriors with a silent scoff. Spotting Lostface a few tail-lengths away, Ebonymist smiled and walked over to the tom. "Lostface," She greeted, brushing up against him. "How are you this fine evening?" Ebonymist waited for his response, before continuing. "I'm disgusted with Blazingstar and Snowstar. Their hatred for each other is ruining both of their clans." She huffed a little, shaking her head.

Would you like to fight together? Ebonymist and Lostface vs. a couple other DS cats? I can put up a quick finder.
Sure!)
Lostface smiles a bit when he sees Ebonymist and purrs softly when she brushed against him. “ I’m fine now that you’re here and yes it’s kinda scary.” He says calmly as he looks up than back at her. “ but hopefully, starclan can at least try to get them to see the right path... but than again I don’t really know much about starclan. “ he says calmly as he begins to nuzzle his head with hers. “ either way I don’t really care what happens as long as they don’t hurt any innocent people.” He says almost playfully.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail padded into the clearing after his leader, smiling to himself. He'd been chosen for the Gathering, again! He could see Ravenwing and Palegleam and Snowwhisker and... Oakenshade! The black and white tom's grin grew wider at the thought of the level-headed tom he'd met on the border days ago. It was rare he would find a cat who could excite him like this; he'd prepared a whole bunch of mind games just for this!

I wonder if he likes riddles? I hope so, I've got some good ones! He noticed a large cluster of RiverClan cats and wondered if the warrior was among them. Hesitating slightly, he started towards the group, hoping Blazingstar wouldn't mind him talking to another Clan despite the tensions between them. They had no particular problem with RiverClan, but the feelings of his Clanmates towards a certain other Clan would most likely ward off most enemy Clanmates. Stop thinking about that. There's a truce tonight, so there won't be any fights. Now, where is Oakenshade?

@Undercover
(Wanna fight together when the Dusk Syndicate shows up?)
Yes, that's a great idea!
(I don't think Russetstar has showed up yet, but when RC arrives, I will reply to this post with Oakie.
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lynxsky saw a Thunderclanner and another cat,”Mind if a join you?” She asked politely climbing onto the rock.
"No, I don't mind at all. Featherflight?" Daisywind wanted to consult her friend first.
"No, I don't mind. My name is Featherflight. She's Daisywind."
"What's your name?" asked Daisywind.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Closed Thread