Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue turned and looked at Rosebelly with excitement in his eyes. "Your apprentice? Congratualtions!" the grey tom purred excitedly. "That's a big accomplishment." The shecat's joy seemed to infect him, and his whiskers twitched happily. "I'm hoping to have my own here pretty soon. A kit in the nursery named Lynxkit will be turning six moons very soon now. I can already see some real potential in her. Here's hoping I get to be the one who helps her find it."
Rosebelly let out a purr, but that was abruptly stopped as he told of his possible future apprentice. "Good luck if you get her! Apprentices can be a handful sometimes," she replied, eyes shining. Rosebelly stood up, shook herself head to tail, and sat back down. Seastones seemed a bit calmer, but maybe it was just her. Rosebelly glanced up at the leaders and noticed something new. "What happened to Halestar?" she asked no one in particular.

Last edited by Role; October 15th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:41 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
His clan was the first clan here, which didn't surprise him, after all that's how Blazingstar worked, he preffered to be early rather than late, which sits fine with him, he just wished he didn't have to wake up so early. The muscular feline let out a yawn and licked his chest fur, trying to get his mind off of how sleepy he was, which he was very sleepy, he had to watch the camp for the night, which he was very happy to do, but he would have loved to get some sleep as well. The Siberian tom lashed his tail and looked up at Blazingsky, his sky blue optics lingering for a moment before be brought them down and looked directly infront of him. He didn't have an opinion on the two leaders behavior, or, well he did he just wouldn't say it because it wasn't any of his business, not yet atleast, but it would be if it was decided that the two were going to fight.
Sleepingcloud was a pacifist, he wouldn't lift a claw to harm another unless that feline had slaughtered his whole clan, but even then he wasn't sure if he would harm that feline. Though he is a warrior, and he is loyal, and he would die for his clan, he wouldn't harm others just to prove how loyal and strong he is for his clan, there are other ways to prove that.

nightwhisper blinked as he spotted the siberian tom, sleepingcloud, and locked his amber gaze onto him. his furry tail swayed for a moment,
his mind mulling over the possible outcomes of talking to the other tom. many heartbeats passed before nightwhisper huffed and trotted towards sleepingcloud. he sat next to the sleepy tom, keeping some distance in case he did not want to speak. night's ears flattened as he thought of a greeting, whiskers twitching in slight distress.
while he finally found one, the chestnut tabby tensed up and spoke, "hi?" his form froze before he mentally clawed himself at the awkwardness within his voice. he was afraid that sleepingcloud would be unable to hear him, given his naturally quiet voice, which could be easily overpowered by the talking cats around them. his fur bristled as a small wave of anxiety coursed through him, his itch to run from there growing as every heartbeat made its appearance.
nightwhisper cursed himself for being so utterly awkward. he's just your clanmate for starclan's sake, he thought, grumbling and mumbling to himself yet again. his paws kneaded the ground once again, now being used as a comfort mechanism more than a concentration one. night's breathing had slowed, thankfully, and he closed his amber eyes to speak with more, or less, confidence. "uh— how are you?"

he really needed to speak to others more often.

Last edited by lio; October 15th, 2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Spottedpaw walked around avoiding the Windclan cats because they all seemed to be giving her mean looks. Seeing another apprentice she trotted over. "Hello," She said happily while trying to ignore the tension in the camp.
Nightpaw whipped her head around at the sound of another cat's greeting. It was a shecat, and she didn't believe she'd seen her before. "Hi there!" she said excitedly. "My name is Nightpaw. I'm with Shadowclan. Who are you?"

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

@Chameleon Daisywind and Featherflight wondered around the gathering. "Don't go tripping over cats' tails," Daisywind joked, knowing how clumsy the young tom was.
"Really? You just had to bring that up," Featherflight muttered, lashing his tail back and forth. He never liked to be teased, especially about his clumsyness.
"Sorry," Daisywind said. Grump she thought. "So, what do you wanna do?"
"Nothing, really. Lets just rest. The trip here was exhausting," Featherflight complained.
Daisywind had to agree. Her paws ached from the hard ground. She was thankful she was on soft grass again. "Look! A rock. We can rest on there," Daisywind suggested.
"Sure," Featherflight agreed. "Just don't take up the whole thing like you normally do."
"You just had to get me back, eh?" Daisywind knew Featherflight could be a grump, but he still had a light spirit.
Both cats trotted over to the rock, laying down and watching the stars.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; October 15th, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw whipped her head around at the sound of another cat's greeting. It was a shecat, and she didn't believe she'd seen her before. "Hi there!" she said excitedly. "My name is Nightpaw. I'm with Shadowclan. Who are you?"
"I'm Spottedpaw and I'm in Thunderclan. This is my first gathering and so excited!" She said while trying to sit still.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Elmpaw stood among his clan mates.
Dungpaw sulked at the gathering.
Bluepaw was quitely grooming her fur.
Applepaw chatted among her Shadowclan friends.
Honeypaw searched for her Shadowclan friends.
Lobsterbreathe stalked among the group.
Purplepaw hung around searching for Bluepaw and Orangepaw and Greenpaw and Yellowpaw.
Pinkpaw was talking with a Riverclan apprentice.
Yellowpaw and Greenpaw were talking.
Goatpaw stood around awkwardly.
Dawnpaw groomed her fur.
Vixenpaw talked among his friends.
Lionpaw watched in awe at his first gathering.
Logpaw sat on the ground.
Twopaw flirted with every she-cat he saw.
Orangepaw purred in bordeom.
Redpaw scowled in bordeom.
(Now the warriors who I think are fit to fight...)
Cuckootree sat against a tree happily.
Cucumberpickle groomed his fur.
Ferngaze sat alongside her sister.
Peachrain licked her fur.
Rosefern sat with her sister.
Chameleonvine sat alone bored.
Sunstrike licked his fur.
Furzeberry licked his fur.
Cloudsky sat down in the clearing of the gathering in bordeom.
Lynxsky settled down at the clearing.
Strawberrysplash sat down grooming herself.
Fennelheart sat in the clearing.
Flamingspirit sat in the clearing.
Jacklejaguar groomed his fur.
Beespirit arrived and settled down.
(There we go. All my paws and warriors fit for battle.)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Bounding towards Seastones, Snowpaw skidded to a messy halt. All around her cats were practically trembling with tension, and the air seemed to cower from her lungs as she struggled to catch up to the bigger cats. When the small she-cat finally reached the stones, the beach shifting beneath her paws, the sound took her by extreme surprise. Except it wasn't the sound, it was the lack of it. Whiskers twitching, Snowpaw looked around for a cat from her Clan, preferably someone her age- or relatively close to it.

A small sigh emanating from her maw, she found a black apprentice that looked around her age and sat next to her. "Hi!" The single word took effort to make excited and the normally bouncy molly was dissapointed. Attempting to sound optimistic yet again, she meowed, "I'm Snowpaw. Who're you?"
Nightpaw's ear twitched and she turned to see a white apprentice bounding up to her, excitement evident in her bouncy steps, and it made Nightpaw excited to see her excitement. "Hi Snowpaw!" she replied, "I'm Nightpaw." The apprentice leaned forward a bit and sniffed the new cat and gasped. "You're from Shadowclan!" she gasped. "I'm from Shadowclan! We're clanmates!" she declared, giving a little bounce of joy.

Old October 15th, 2017, 11:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
@Chameleon Daisywind and Featherflight wondered around the gathering. "Don't go tripping over cats' tails," Daisywind joked, knowing how clumsy the young tom was.
"Really? You just had to bring that up," Featherflight muttered, lashing his tail back and forth. He never liked to be teased, especially about his clumsyness.
"Sorry," Daisywind said. Grump she thought. "So, what do you wanna do?"
"Nothing, really. Lets just rest. The trip here was exhausting," Featherflight complained.
Daisywind had to agree. Her paws ached from the hard ground. She was thankful she was on soft grass again. "Look! A rock. We can rest on there," Daisywind suggested.
"Sure," Featherflight agreed. "Just don't take up the whole thing like you normally do."
"You just had to get me back, eh?" Daisywind knew Featherflight could be a grump, but he still had a light spirit.
Both cats trotted over to the rock, laying down and watching the stars.
Lynxsky saw a Thunderclanner and another cat,”Mind if a join you?” She asked politely climbing onto the rock.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:58 AM

My Mood: Bored

Cayotepaw watched the activity around him.The windclan apprintice was alone,but that didn't really matter right now.He just wanted to learn things about the other cats.He scanned the crowd for a unfamiliar cat that was from any clan.It wasent as if he would be their friend, but it could happen possibly,but he would never admit it.He was unaware of the tension in the air,and completely ignored it,because he thought if was normal. if was only his first gathering after all.
(Open)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 12:05 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
@Zero to Hero

Zenithwhisker padded into the clearing. Hopefully she could talk to her son. The cream and white she-cat hadn't talked to Slatestone in a while. "Slatestone, could you come here, please?, the Maine Coon asked.
Slatestone's ears swiveled toward his mother's voice from where he had been standing and watching the other clans arrive. His gaze follow shortly, just to make sure that he had been hearing correctly. His suspicions confirmed, he rose gracefully to his paws and weaved his way over to her, stopping shortly in front of Zenithwhisker. "Hey Mom," He meowed, touching his nose softly to hers before sitting back onto his haunches.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread