Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(I’m fine with that or them sneaking around to flirt through apprenticehood, then around some time idk what age they realize they like someone in there clan and stop seeing eachother)
Lionpaw purred,” Yeah!” He frowned at her next question,” Okay...Thunderclan killed our previous deputy and then one of our warriors kill one of theirs so tentions are high as they are trying to avenge our former deputies death, and they are trying to avenge they’re warriors death.” He meowed.
Yhea.)
Riverpaw nodded."You don't think we will have to fight here do you?There are elders here and I don't think it would be safe for them,unless your leader has a plan." She said,intill realizing she sounded like she was on his clans side.'Well my clan won't be involved anyways,so it wouldn't affect us much.We would side with who the leader told us to.' she thought,but didn't know if she would be able to fight lionpaw after they had just become friends.[/QUOTE]
(River’s already breaking the warriorcode being unable to fight Lionpaw)
Lionpaw purred,” I doubt it. There is the truce. Blazingstar and Snowstar wouldn’t dare break the truce, they might declare war but not start it during the truce. “ he meowed fear was in his meow as he realized he couldn’t make himself fight. Riverpaw if he had to. Atleast she’s not in Thunderclan then Id be in big trouble.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:14 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Rosenose nervously bowed her head further down, and tried timidly to make conversation, ``Thunderclan and Windclan seem to be at each other's throats... I can smell the tension in the air, like a storm....``, She shivered, blue eyes to the sky,The molly shook her head, ``But Starclan will never allow it! But i have a bad feeling...``She realised what she had done, and started shaking. Honeythistle was lenient when she did this, but his brother, LIondusk, hated it. ``Im so Sorry! i should not talk to much.. Im feel terrible...``
The leader nodded, he had somewhat sensed that the other leaders were a bit on edge. Sure, he himself was a little ticked off at Snowstar for hunting in his territory, but he was willing to pull past that for the current gathering. They had stopped for the time being, however, he knew exactly what he would do if he found out Thunderclan was still hunting on Shadowclan territory. That didn’t matter right now, and he calmed himself down somewhat. “No, no, it’s fine, talk as much as you please!” He said, not wanting to make the She-Cat feel bad, smiling awkwardly, trying to reassure her.
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:23 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang traveled along with the cat's of Skyclan, following closely behind Grousestar and Auroraflame. He held his head high as he entered the clearing, scanning the crowd with his remaining, orange eye. He took a long, deep sniff of the crowd and knew at once that only Riverclan was due to arrive, but close behind them. The salt are of the nearby see mingled with the scent of the cats in the clearing. There was fear scent in the air, and tension that he could feel deep in his old joints. Carrying his old scarred and battered body proudly, he strode forward in search of the other medicine cats, eager to take his place beside them.
(@woly @Zero to Hero @Clover @Eye of the Storm @AbsurdJinx
Anyone who want to greet the old guy, feel free. )
Juniperpaw strayed away from her clanmates at the sight of an unfamiliar tomcat who seemed to radiate pride. She noted how, well, how old he was, and she wondered briefly how he he could the journey from the clans to Seastones. And then she realized he had been following behind the SkyClan leaders, meaning their territory was closer to the Gathering place and not as much as a tiring trip. Juniperpaw figured he must be a well-respected warrior - seeing how he followed directly behind the leaders and his scarred body was also kind of a giveaway.

The young medicine apprentice was unaware of any tension as the excitement of this being her first Gathering ever overpowered her senses. She came up behind the older tomcat, chirping ``Hello!`` before skipping at his side. Her tail lashed cheerfully behind her, her bright green eyes sparkling with genuine innocence. ``I'm Juniperpaw - er, I'm RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice! And you are?`` She flashed the older tomcat an inviting smile, purring softly. She was just so happy to be here making friends!
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yhea.)
Riverpaw nodded."You don't think we will have to fight here do you?There are elders here and I don't think it would be safe for them,unless your leader has a plan." She said,intill realizing she sounded like she was on his clans side.'Well my clan won't be involved anyways,so it wouldn't affect us much.We would side with who the leader told us to.' she thought,but didn't know if she would be able to fight lionpaw after they had just become friends.
Lionpaw purred,” I doubt it. There is the truce. Blazingstar and Snowstar wouldn’t dare break the truce, they might declare war but not start it during the truce. “ he meowed fear was in his meow as he realized he couldn’t make himself fight. Riverpaw if he had to. Atleast she’s not in Thunderclan then Id be in big trouble.[/QUOTE]
Yhea.I know.She's trying to convince herself she's not)
Riverpaw nodded."yhea I guess your right." She said,still not completely convinced,but a little reassured that one of Blazingstar's cats had even said there wouldn't be a battle.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lionpaw purred,” I doubt it. There is the truce. Blazingstar and Snowstar wouldn’t dare break the truce, they might declare war but not start it during the truce. “ he meowed fear was in his meow as he realized he couldn’t make himself fight. Riverpaw if he had to. Atleast she’s not in Thunderclan then Id be in big trouble.
Riverpaw nodded."yhea I guess your right." She said,still not completely convinced,but a little reassured that one of Blazingstar's cats had even said there wouldn't be a battle.[/QUOTE]
He nodded,” Why would someone be a battle, and besides if there was, Riverclan, Shadowclan and Skyclan would probably just go home.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:38 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Riverpaw nodded."yhea I guess your right." She said,still not completely convinced,but a little reassured that one of Blazingstar's cats had even said there wouldn't be a battle.
He nodded,” Why would someone be a battle, and besides if there was, Riverclan, Shadowclan and Skyclan would probably just go home.[/QUOTE]
"But what about windclan?" She said worridly,before shutting her mouth real quick.'Why should I be worried?He can send for himself,and I shouldn't be worried about a windclan cat!But...' she couldn't find out why she was worried,but she hopped he had been preoccupied and haven't heard her.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
(It's Burningforest but sometimes it will autocorrect to burningfirist or Burning forest)
Burningforest nodded."Yea. I doubt our leader would start the fight, or she would at least wait untill tomorrow." Burningforest said. He beloved strongly in StarClan, and knew the would stop the gathering, but he wasn't sure if they physically could. 'Would we even notice if the moon got clouded if we were in the middle of a fight?' he thought.
Coyotecry nodded, his whiskers twitching. He looked over at Burningforest, studying him. He seemed to have some sort of sense. Thought the tabby tom. "Yes," he agreed, surprised that the other tom cat voiced his thoughts. "She has more sense than that other leader." He meowed, flicking his tail toward Snowstar. And yet somehow she became leader...
"Well," he meowed, straitening his posture and lifting his muzzle. "They should start speaking soon."
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He nodded,” Why would someone be a battle, and besides if there was, Riverclan, Shadowclan and Skyclan would probably just go home.
"But what about windclan?" She said worridly,before shutting her mouth real quick.'Why should I be worried?He can send for himself,and I shouldn't be worried about a windclan cat!But...' she couldn't find out why she was worried,but she hopped he had been preoccupied and haven't heard her.[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw chuckled,” I wouldn’t fight warriors, only apprentices. I mean, not often are there deaths.” He purred as he realized he had feelings for her I can’t join the darkest clan, and I doubt she could leave the swamp.(Based on the books lol this is normally alot when RPers kill of there cats)

Old October 15th, 2017, 05:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
[lol] "Nice." Daisywind didn't know what else to say.
Featherflight stepped in. "How's the prey?" he asked, hoping it wasn't a dumb question.
She nodded,” Riverclan’s doing better now that we have all the fish to ourselves instead of sharing with Shadowclan.”

Old October 15th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
She nodded,” Riverclan’s doing better now that we have all the fish to ourselves instead of sharing with Shadowclan.”
"Good," said Daisywind. I'm glad. They don't have a reason to steal our prey.
Featherflight streched. "The trip here was tiring, eh?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Closed Thread