Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old February 5th, 2017, 04:42 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Flowerpetal appeared in starclan with a shiver. She just died leaving her kits. "No, i can't be dead." Yowled Flowerpetal. She looked around the camp, thinking about the kits she left behind. She was a little nervous to be there, but maybe there was somebody who will help her find her way. "Hello is someone there!" She yowled.
A beautiful snow-shoe cat padded forward, sadness in her calm ice-blue eyes. She put her tail on Flowerpetals back, "I'm afraid so my dear. You're in Starclan now." Teh she-cat mewed sadly, she had come to Starclan in the same way, she had left behind Foxkit. All because I went hunting, if I had not stumbled into dusk syndicate territory I would be hapily taking care of fox kit...

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; February 5th, 2017 at 04:44 AM.
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:45 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

A beautiful snow-shoe cat padded forward, sadness in her calm ice-blue eyes. She put her tail on Flowerpetals back, "I'm afraid so my dear. You're in Starclan now." Teh she-cat mewed sadly, she had come to Starclan in the same way, she had left behind Foxkit.
"But i can't be dead, my kits need me, but since i am Gazeshadow has to take care of my kits." She meowed with a sob. She looked at her with a sigh. "I guess your right." Sighed Flowerpetal.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:48 AM

Quote:
"But i can't be dead, my kits need me, but since i am Gazeshadow has to take care of my kits." She meowed with a sob. She looked at her with a sigh. "I guess your right." Sighed Flowerpetal.
Flickerstream sighed, "I lost my kits aswell, I died when I stumbled into the Dusk Syndicate. If only...." She trailed off... She went back to her introduction, that was all she could do now. "Welcome to Starclan, I am Flickerstream, queen of Riverclan, who are you?"

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:50 AM
Cristalline

Quote:

Flickerstream sighed, "I lost my kits aswell, I died when I stumbled into the Dusk Syndicate. If only...." She trailed off... She went back to her introduction, that was all she could do now. "Welcome to Starclan, I am Flickerstream, queen of Riverclan, who are you?"
" I'm Flowepetal queen of thunderclan. I'm glad i made it to starclan, instead of the dark forest." Meowed Flowerpetal.

Old February 5th, 2017, 04:52 AM

Quote:
" I'm Flowepetal queen of thunderclan. I'm glad i made it to starclan, instead of the dark forest." Meowed Flowerpetal.
The she-cat cocked her head, "Why wouldn't you be in Starclan; from what I can tell you've lived an honest life, taking care of your kits. I am not trying to be rude.... But how did you die!"

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 5th, 2017, 04:55 AM
Cristalline

Quote:

The she-cat cocked her head, "Why wouldn't you be in Starclan; from what I can tell you've lived an honest life, taking care of your kits. I am not trying to be rude.... But how did you die!"
"I died from starvation and freezing. You know my father is Shadowgaze, and he's from the dark forest. He was very cruel to everyone and people always looked at me and my siblings like dirt." She replied, digging her claws into the ground. The thought of her father terrorized her.

Old February 5th, 2017, 05:00 AM

Quote:
"I died from starvation and freezing. You know my father is Shadowgaze, and he's from the dark forest. He was very cruel to everyone and people always looked at me and my siblings like dirt." She replied, digging her claws into the ground. The thought of her father terrorized her.
The old queen licked Flowerpetals ear, "Do not prosecute yourself for others actions, I learned when I first came to Starclan that my kit from a previous litter, Petalpaw, was training in the Darkforest, it pains me to know, as I feel it's my fault. But, I know it's not, and I can only hope that she changes her mind."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 5th, 2017, 05:09 AM
Cristalline

Quote:

The old queen licked Flowerpetals ear, "Do not prosecute yourself for others actions, I learned when I first came to Starclan that my kit from a previous litter, Petalpaw, was training in the Darkforest, it pains me to know, as I feel it's my fault. But, I know it's not, and I can only hope that she changes her mind."
" My kits wouldn't join their grandfathers side. He is well known for killing she-cats with kits. He killed my mother. The only one he didn't kill is his mate in Shadowclan. He never loved my mother." She meowed with beginning of a growl.

Old February 5th, 2017, 05:33 AM

Quote:
" My kits wouldn't join their grandfathers side. He is well known for killing she-cats with kits. He killed my mother. The only one he didn't kill is his mate in Shadowclan. He never loved my mother." She meowed with beginning of a growl.
"Be proud of your kits, they will grow into great warriors, in memory of you." The snow-shoe mewed, shuffling her paws. "Your father may have been evil, but your mother and kits will be good. You may spend more time with your mother, she is in Starclan, waiting for you." Flickerstream turned round, and set of, "May good come to you Flowerpetal.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 5th, 2017, 08:15 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Basilkit didn't exactly understand why his mother never told him those things. There didn't seem to be a proper reason. At least, that was what the kit assumed. The only reason he knew anything was because of sheer curiosity; if he didn't have this trait he would be as knowledgeable as a kittypet.

"Yeah, I'd like for you to show me!" The cream-pelted kit said, with a smile breaking across his face. "I'll try hard! You could just show me the basics- I don't mind!"

He might not have been living anymore, and his pelt and muscles were only shimmering wisps of stars, but there was still determination in him. Still a shimmering, fierce hope. He disregarded the fact that training might be more difficult in reality.

It was in this moment that Basilkit realized something. Tatteredpaw never became a warrior, the same way he never became an apprentice. They were alike.
Excitement, more excitement then she'd ever felt, as she'd been more nervous than excited when she'd discussed with her mentor, Tigerblaze, about how soon her warrior ceremony would be, shone in her round copper hues. Flicking the tapered tip of her tail, she nodded. “Okay. Copy me....” she said, trailing off slightly as she settled into a hunter's crouch.

Tatteredpaw kept her weight level and her tail still, hardly making a noise as she breathed. She was remembering everything that her mentor had taught her, and starting somewhere near the beginning. It was as if she were a mentor now, and pride swelled in her chest.

Turning her head, she glanced over at Basilkit to see if he was doing it. Pausing, the half hairless molly kept up the position a little longer to give him time to get ready before she would come over to inspect his crouch and fix any mistakes if there were any. But not yet.

Then her thoughts drifted some, and she thought of how neither of them had gotten their ceremony, and both of their lives had ended early. Pushing away all the stuff that both of them would miss, she wondered how much they could still experience. Sighing, she snapped back to focus, her eyes trained on Basilkit.