Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM

Old December 12th, 2016, 02:34 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Surgefrost noticed Auroraflame and padded to her. "Auroraflame, are you ready for this?" he asked. He wasn't ready to be leaving his home to help some random cats, but if it was for StarClan then he would do it.
Auroraflame looked back and saw a tom in front of her. She shrugged. "I believe these clans really do need our help and we will help them", Auroraflame said. "We may not know them, but we can't just purposely ignore a plea for help", The deputy continued, glancing at Mapledash. She noticed that Sagewhisker was also there, talking to Mapledash. Well I guess i've found her, she thought, before turning her attention back to Surgefrost. "You're Surgefrost, am I correct?", Auroraflame asked. She was 50% sure about it. She wasn't well acquainted with the tom and had only taken glances ar him. Enough glances to know what his name was anyway. Auroraflame realised she had stopped moving and she beckoned to Surgefrost with her tail, as if telling him to follow. She started to move forward at a fast pace, trying to catch up. She looked behind her to see if Surgefrost had followed, so they could continue their chat.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 12th, 2016, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Leapingbird scanned the group for her apprentice. Her calico shimmered as her eyes gleamed with worries. She had only just received an apprentice, and she's already lost her! Where are you? she thought to herself.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Whisperheart padded with her clan along with her kits. "Mama, where are we going?", Branchkit asked. "Nevermind that, Branchkit. Just wait until we get there.", the shecat said. "I'm tired!", Nettlekit complained. "Shut up, the both of you!", Cloudkit growled. "Cloudkit, don't be rude to your littermates!", Whisperheart retorted. "Okay, Mama.", the white she kit said.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; December 12th, 2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(Ima continue here) "Well-" his orbs widened as he listened to Grousestar's cry. "No, I think we're leaving now!" He said, perking his ears upwards towards the sky. "Listen!" From a couple of pawsteps away, in the clearing, he heard the leader shout out a cry. An important, demanding cry. Sycamore knew that the clan would be leaving soon, but not that soon!

His tail flicked upwards, ignoring Rain's question at the end for the time being. Hunting was no more. The tom quickly sprinted towards the voice and the crowd of cats leaving SkyClan territory, looking over his shoulder to see if the senior warrior was following. "I didn't know it'd be so soon!"
Rainpebble gasped and let out a huff as her companion began to run off without her "hey slow down! I'm young, but not that young." She called. After a few moments she was jotting right beside sycamorebranch,panting as she looked ahead twords grousestar "This is...exciting I can't wait to see what the other clancats are like." She purred, cocking her head to the side so her silver orbs were foucused on her Clanmate.
The senior warrior flicked her tail "Almost makes me feel bad for the cats who stayed behind." She chuckled, her silver fur slightly ruffled from the sprinting earlier. The tabby she cat shivered and twiched her whiskers, patting the snowy ground slightly before bounding back up to her clanmates side "burr it's freezing!! Why did we have to travel during leaf-bare?" She questioned as she shook the snow off of her pelt.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:47 PM

{open RP}
Cloudspots slowly followed his clanmates, his mind going haywire 'Were really doing this, we're going to go see the other clans...' he thought quietly to himself. The dappled warrior suppressed a shiver as his from paw sunk into the snow "gh, cold." He hissed and pulled his paw out, shaking the snow off.
The tom gasped once he realized he fell slightly behind and trotted back up to his clanmates "don't wanna get lost now." He mumbled to himself, foucusing his sky blue gaze forwards.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:52 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@starfall

"Oh, how am I supposed to know what the other clans look like? All I know is that they're definitely different. And we're going to fight them!" The tabby shouted, slowing down a little bit to walk alongside the older warrior. Despite this, his eyes were still glazed with surges of anticipation.

"I... I honestly do wish that we'd get a head notice, however." He added, spoiling the moment. "Grousestar's doesn't seem the type to just make rules up out of nowhere. Especially powerful ones that affect the clan and make us go on a journey... I suspect that he's been thinking for days, and yet we haven't known about it."

"Hah, I do wish it was Green-leaf too. It'd be more comfortable... to both walk and fight in." He predicted. The brown tabby's paws were already a bit numb from the excessive walking through unknown lands.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:08 PM

@Gusty
Rainpebble snorted "probably, but he's got good intentions, maybe he just doesn't know how to...hm how do I explain it....well he dosent know how to express it very well....his emotions and ideas that is, since you need emotion to create ideas." She rambled, smiling softly as she heard her clanmate get excited about battleing "I was hoping no blood would be spilled, but, I guess it's inevitable." She sighed as she continued to pad forward, snowflakes sprinkled along her silver fur.
{I posted with her in the Riverclan battle if you want sycamorebranch to fight beside the old coot lol}

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 12th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
@Derpple and Ashie

Aetherwing found it almost amusing, amusing in the fact that there were other clans, and they were heading over to see them. It had always been a curious notion, why they were Skyclan if there wasn't another clan around, there would be no need of such a name if they truly had been the only clan in the area. But the intricacies of his thoughts were his alone and he instead commented over to Mistypaw, "Keeping up well enough?" It had been a moon since her apprenticeship, and the pair of apprentices, her and Skyepaw had grown considerably, it had to have been them eating a good deal more, and exercising rigorously.

Skyepaw herself had found it almost odd that her and Mistypaw were being trained together, except for the fact that she enjoyed it. The pair of warriors had helped her personally feel more at home in the clan, the notion of travelling to other clans was such a strange concept. Skyclan had a nice territory, but she knew from her training not to question the wisdom of her leader.
"Yeah," whispered Mistypaw, struggling some. She hadn't walked this much ever before in her life, her paws half dragging as they continued. The moment they stopped she would flop down into the grass and not move for a whole moon! The sensation of dirt and rocks slipping between her paw pads was enough to make her grumble, but she knew better than to complain. "I'll make it," she meowed, glancing at her friend and hoping she was faring better than she.

Walking besides Skyepaw was a rosy brown she-cat who kept fairly quiet, only speaking as she needed to and never more. She scanned the horizon as she walked, taking in the slowly changing scenery. It was exciting to be moving somewhere else, but a part of her knew she'd always miss her old home. She sighed, thinking of the burial mounds that would be forgotten, unknown to whatever stranger may come across them now.
Old December 13th, 2016, 11:33 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Gusty
Rainpebble snorted "probably, but he's got good intentions, maybe he just doesn't know how to...hm how do I explain it....well he dosent know how to express it very well....his emotions and ideas that is, since you need emotion to create ideas." She rambled, smiling softly as she heard her clanmate get excited about battleing "I was hoping no blood would be spilled, but, I guess it's inevitable." She sighed as she continued to pad forward, snowflakes sprinkled along her silver fur.
{I posted with her in the Riverclan battle if you want sycamorebranch to fight beside the old coot lol}
{Ok, if I have time I'll come}
"I'm pretty blood's going to be spilled..." he trailed off, perking his ears at the faintest sounds of pain. It was a hideous sound, with yowls of fright and chaos. One of spilling blood and ripped fur; one of outstretched claws and gleaming eyes. Battle had begun already... and he was late, still running towards the scene. "Actually, blood is already spilling!"

In all honesty, he didn't want to fight. Why couldn't there be peace? He agreed with Rainpebble... but it was too late already. Too late, and he had no say in anything as a mere warrior.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::