Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old December 11th, 2016, 10:31 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Crimsonkit followed the other cats, "Why are we leaving our home?"

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Cliff heart limped along. His pale tan coat glimmered in the sunlight. It may be leafbare, but his pelt always seemed to shine and keep out the heat. For green leaf he was fine, his thin pelt helping his to stay cool. But now that it was time for leaf bare again, he found himself growing cold at night and his twisted paw growing stiff with the cold. The tom cat trudged along trying his best to stay in the middle of the group. He had heard the cats, listened to the story that Grousestar had told. His interest had been sparked for the other Ckans. He himself had no extreme fears of the new cats, just curiosity. But now it was time to help.
(Open)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 12th, 2016, 01:11 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Meant to reach their destination on the 11th?! It's already the 12th! Oh wait, I live in Australia. I live in the future.
Auroraflame bounded near the front of the large group. This was it. They had just left their clans territory and were now bounding off into unknown territory to save these other weird clans with evil leaders. They would probably have to fight, some cats would probably get injured, some cats might even get killed. Auroraflame immediately shook those thoughts away. She had to think positively. SkyClan was going to save these clans, nothing would stop them. The deputy dragged herself out of her thoughts and looked around. Grousestar was at the front, leading their clan forward, Mapledash was talking to some warriors and she couldn't sight Sagewhisker. She scanned the moving group for the she cat but failed to spot her amongst the majority of their clan. Seeing she couldn't find Sagewhisker, she decided to look near the back. Only a few cats trailed behind, but everyone else was quite bunched up. She called out to the few cats at the back, encouraging them forward and getting them closer to everyone else.
(Eh, why not. Open)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 12th, 2016, 02:14 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@mapledash
Sagewhisker trekked along beside the SkyClan cats. She examined the cats' faces to see that most of them were not too happy. The molly sighed and sprang off in search of Mapledash. As she neared the front of the group, she caught a glimpse of ginger fur. "Mapledash!" She called. Sagewhisker ignored the hostile looks of the cats around her. She started toward him, but cats appeared in front of her. When she finally reached him, she smiled and began to pad along side him. "I thought I lost you, again." She sighed, relieved.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:09 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@mapledash
Sagewhisker trekked along beside the SkyClan cats. She examined the cats' faces to see that most of them were not too happy. The molly sighed and sprang off in search of Mapledash. As she neared the front of the group, she caught a glimpse of ginger fur. "Mapledash!" She called. Sagewhisker ignored the hostile looks of the cats around her. She started toward him, but cats appeared in front of her. When she finally reached him, she smiled and began to pad along side him. "I thought I lost you, again." She sighed, relieved.
Looking beside him, mapledash drawn a smile on his maw as the familiar pelt of sagewhisker came into view, along with a call of his name. She was already padding next to him when he put his eyes on her. "Decided to join me? I bet the others are intimidating, huh?" He couldn't hold out a slight chuckle when he imagined her ears flat in front of dozen of staring eyes. "Don't worry, we won't loose eachother again now." he added, keeping a firm pace with the rest of the skyclan.

To believe he was close to being that cat in his own clan, to become the most senior of senior warriors, and probably deputy. The simple idea of it almost frightened him like it would for a kit to come out of camp for the first time. Excitement would surely come afterwards, once you realise it's no biggies at all, but right now, in this particular position, he would see himself deputy, truely loyal and proud to the clan's leader, helping his clan and serving with his life as a recognised warrior and friend. Too much attention for him, but maybe in time of need, the status of deputy seemed less hardship and more integrity and devotion, wich he definitely had in mass.

But now the real question was: who would lead the clans after this? Surely the medicine cat would choose a leader, and mapledash hoped he wouldn't be the one. He wasn't ready to take on the whole of the clan on his back, yet. He hadn't learned all that he needed to learn to be a good leader, even thought it was many moons since he had became a warrior, and he wanted to be ready before the time came. Of course, if the oportunity of becoming leader was offered to him, he would have to refuse, but deputy seemed a fair and legitimate goal for the near future. So now, medicine cat had a though decision to take, as well as the chosen leader to pick a deputy afterwards.

Mapledash wondered how the medicine cat was doing, he missed the good old zerosight, some good times, some awful in his den with scratches and two or three food poisoning back when he was an apprentice. And all the others, foxleap, otterstripe, willowpelt, bumbletree, and ... bless him, ashstar. Time passes, but sometimes, things change, and not always for the worst. Surely things would be back to normal once they arrived to the clan territories, and everything would be to build from scratch. He would be there, he would strain all of his muscles and break all of his bones for thunderclan, and for those he loved.

His mind finally came back from the good times and form the clans, and his eyes were looking straight at sagewhisker for quite some time now. -Was I staring while daydreaming?- He shot a quick smile and looked forward again, slightly walking closer to her and felt their pelt touch. Instead of coiling back the other way, he gave a short shove to the side with his hunches, pushing her slightly out of line and disturbing her balance. "I missed being with you. Had no one to hit untill I got here." he joked as he started laughing.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 12th, 2016 at 03:12 AM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:18 AM

Cool Re: SkyClan's Journey to the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Meant to reach their destination on the 11th?! It's already the 12th! Oh wait, I live in Australia. I live in the future.
Auroraflame bounded near the front of the large group. This was it. They had just left their clans territory and were now bounding off into unknown territory to save these other weird clans with evil leaders. They would probably have to fight, some cats would probably get injured, some cats might even get killed. Auroraflame immediately shook those thoughts away. She had to think positively. SkyClan was going to save these clans, nothing would stop them. The deputy dragged herself out of her thoughts and looked around. Grousestar was at the front, leading their clan forward, Mapledash was talking to some warriors and she couldn't sight Sagewhisker. She scanned the moving group for the she cat but failed to spot her amongst the majority of their clan. Seeing she couldn't find Sagewhisker, she decided to look near the back. Only a few cats trailed behind, but everyone else was quite bunched up. She called out to the few cats at the back, encouraging them forward and getting them closer to everyone else.
(Eh, why not. Open)
Surgefrost noticed Auroraflame and padded to her. "Auroraflame, are you ready for this?" he asked. He wasn't ready to be leaving his home to help some random cats, but if it was for StarClan then he would do it.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:40 AM

My Mood: Bored

Smallberry didn't seem confident, she was constantly glancing at the travelers, not being able to trust them as a friend, or foe. "I can't trust them.. They seem not the type to ask us for help. Especially since that their from the outside clan." Smallberry seemed to try every way to not like the travelers, she would use everything they did to point out a mistake, it wasn't like her usual, calm and shy self.

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!
Old December 12th, 2016, 10:20 AM
mapless wanderer

Lucy looked around at the cats that surrounded her. What if... What if Chase is safe in one of the Clans? No, he couldn't have.... Neither of us knew they could possibly exist... They could be fake... Chase might have died, or just become a rouge. Or he could be home... These cats don't like me anyway, I could go and find him... She knew that she still carried kittypet scent, and her hunting wasn't half as good as an apprentice on their third day.Tough. This is where Clyde wanted to come, this is your home now. She ducked her head, hoping that she hadn't accidentally attracted attention or muttered under her breath--it wouldn't be the first time she accidentally insulted Clan cats with her 'ridiculous antics'
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 12th, 2016, 10:50 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Gusty
{Yep XD }

Rainpebble chuckled "yeah, good to know I'm not the only one who's a little crazy." she laughed out. The tabby she cat stopped and looked around "Yeah that and we've got a few more mouths to feed, tho I've got to be honest I love leaf-bare, to me it's the most beautiful, more than newleaf." she purred, her silver coat making her hard to see in the soft, powdery snow.
The senior warrior stopped and lifted her maw, tasting the air. "I hope we don't make the journey to the other clans during leaf-bare...but if we must, then starclan help us." she sighed and dragged her paw against the snow, snowflakes stuck to her paw as she turned her silver gaze to sycamorebranch "What would you do if the other clans were better than skyclan? if they had a better leader, if they gave you the oppourtunity to become a high rank. would you leave?" she questioned, untold emotions danced in the she cats eyes as she just stared at her clanmate.
(Ima continue here) "Well-" his orbs widened as he listened to Grousestar's cry. "No, I think we're leaving now!" He said, perking his ears upwards towards the sky. "Listen!" From a couple of pawsteps away, in the clearing, he heard the leader shout out a cry. An important, demanding cry. Sycamore knew that the clan would be leaving soon, but not that soon!

His tail flicked upwards, ignoring Rain's question at the end for the time being. Hunting was no more. The tom quickly sprinted towards the voice and the crowd of cats leaving SkyClan territory, looking over his shoulder to see if the senior warrior was following. "I didn't know it'd be so soon!"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 12th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

@Derpple and Ashie

Aetherwing found it almost amusing, amusing in the fact that there were other clans, and they were heading over to see them. It had always been a curious notion, why they were Skyclan if there wasn't another clan around, there would be no need of such a name if they truly had been the only clan in the area. But the intricacies of his thoughts were his alone and he instead commented over to Mistypaw, "Keeping up well enough?" It had been a moon since her apprenticeship, and the pair of apprentices, her and Skyepaw had grown considerably, it had to have been them eating a good deal more, and exercising rigorously.

Skyepaw herself had found it almost odd that her and Mistypaw were being trained together, except for the fact that she enjoyed it. The pair of warriors had helped her personally feel more at home in the clan, the notion of travelling to other clans was such a strange concept. Skyclan had a nice territory, but she knew from her training not to question the wisdom of her leader.

Last edited by Octavia; December 12th, 2016 at 11:08 AM.